Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Bloodplay.

by Screaming_Corruption

Frerard. Frank and Gerard have some fun. ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-06-30 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 510 words

?Blocked
I grabbed the razorblade from the bedside table and sit on top of Frank. I smiled as I ran my hand over his tattoos on his chest. He looked up at me with the look of lust in his green eyes. I brought the blade to his bare chest and pressed down. He immediately flinched and let out a breath of air as I cut a thin line down to his abdomen
I looked back up to him. His eyes were watery and I watched a tear escape. I reached up and gently wiped it away before leaning down to lick the blood from the cut.
'Dont worry babe.' I said.
'Eh. It doesnt hurt that much. Its kind of hot.' He groaned as I made a another thin cut by the one I previously made.
He moaned. The blood trickled down the sides of his waist. I pressed my fingers to the drips and licked my fingers clean.
I looked down to see that he was watching my every move. I smirked and leaned up to peck his lips before slicing a few more lines down his stomach. He moaned and groaned.
I then abandoned the razorblade, placing it far away from us on the darks sheets of large bed. I reached down and grabbed his cock, stroked it up and down several times. He moaned and ached his back of the bed.
'Fuck Gee...' His eyes were tightly shut. He gripped my shoulders and brought my down on top of him. He brought his lips to mine, roughly kissing me. I kissed down his jaw then to his neck, I bit down.
'Gee ..fuck me already..' he breathed.
'Mmmm..' I moaned against his skin. I sucked and licked at the mark I left.
I lined myself up and pushed into him and rough.
He hissed. I immediately started going faster. He moaned almost everytime I pounded into him. I started sucking his neck again, groaning into it. I heard him gasp, I must of hit the 'spot'. I felt the blood on his stomach rubbing against mine.
'Ugh ...ahh Gee ..right there..' I was so close and I knew he was too.
I bit my lip and came harder than I ever have before. Seconds later, he came all over our stomachs. I panted, trying to breathe. I moved over a little settling down with my body on the hot sheets and my head resting on his messy chest. The blood mixed with his cum and it was kind of getting me hard again. But I was even more tired so I just closed my eyes, waiting for sleep to come.
Frankies chest was rising up and down gently now after calming down.
'That was...' Frank paused, trying to think of the word for what they just did.
'Hot. I know.' I giggled a little, bringing the sheets to cover our dirty bodies. 'Love you.'
I heard him say he loves me to before falling into a well-deserved sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story