Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Thunderstorm

by alligatorpie

Ryan Ross is scared of thunderstorms. Pete Wentz is scared of thunderstorms. When the power in the hotel they're staying at goes out, Pete seeks Ryan out, hoping for some company... One-Shot

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 3216 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stupid fucking thunderstorm.

I saw the lighting through the blanket I’d pulled over my head, and felt my bed shake under me at the crash of thunder. I rolled over and closed my eyes, hoping to block out the sound of the storm.

I threw my blanket off of myself, and lay in the hotel bed in just my boxers, contemplating whether to turn off the lamp next to my bed or not, when the choice was taken away from me by a power outage.

I shivered in the sudden darkness, and sat up. I knew there was no way that I could sleep now. I swung my legs off the bed, and felt my way over to the chair I’d tossed my clothes on. I pulled on my jeans, and pulled the button-up shirt on. I reached toward the buttons, but before I’d touched them, I heard a small thud outside my door. I jumped, and stared at it in silence for a moment, before I heard a familiar voice.

“Ry!”

I moved over to the door and pulled it open. Pete was standing outside my door, wearing jeans and an open hoodie over his bare chest. He was holding a green candle stick, and yelped when the wax ran down the side and hit his hand.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I just remembered Spencer saying something about you not liking storms, so I thought I should check on you.” He said, sounding sheepish. “Looks like you weren’t getting much sleep, yeah?” He asked, looking me up and down.

“Yeah, I can’t sleep if I’m alone during storms.” I admitted, running a hang through my messy hair.

“Me either.” He said. After a moment of awkward silence, he said, “Do you wanna come to my room? We can try to get some sleep, or…” He trailed off, glancing up into my face.

I nodded, and moved to grab my wallet off the desk before following Pete out of the room.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow.” Pete was shifting the candle from hand to hand, trying to avoid the hot wax dripping down the sides. “Ow, fuck!” He dropped the candle, and the light extinguished. I felt fear grip my chest as we were plunged into darkness.

“Oopsie.” I heard Pete say. I saw his silhouette bend to pick up the candle. He slipped his hand into mine, whispered “Let’s go,” and led the way down the dark hall.

We got to his room, which had been propped open with a shoe, and we slipped inside, Pete kicking the shoe out of the way as we stepped in, allowing the door to close behind us.

I couldn’t see anything in this room. The curtains were closed, and there was absolutely no light. I blinked rapidly, trying to will my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

I suddenly felt a hand gently graze my cheek, and I jumped slightly, before leaning into the touch. It was alien, but comforting, and I sighed slightly, comfortable and feeling safe for the first time since the storm started, causing darkness to fall 4 hours early, almost 12 hours ago.

“Ryan, I don’t know if anyone’s ever told you this…” Pete said, tracing my face with his fingers, “but you’re beautiful.”

I felt my face redden, and guessed that he could probably feel the temperature change in my skin. He laughed quietly, and I felt him step closer, to where our bodies were almost touching.

“Ryan?” He whispered.

“Pete?” I whispered back.

“I’m going to kiss you.” He stated, his hands cupping either side of my face. “Just thought I should give you fair warning.”

Pete pulled me toward him, and I went willingly, finding a strange comfort in this touch I’d never felt before. Pete’s hands moved from my face, down to my shoulders, then lightly trailed down my chest and stomach, causing me to whimper.

“You like that, Ry?” He whispered, raising goose bumps on the skin his breath hit.

“Just one problem.” I whispered back.

“Oh yeah? What’s the problem?” Pete sounded smug. Arrogant.

“You haven’t kissed me yet.” I breathed, directly onto his neck, sending a shiver through his body.

Pete pushed his lips onto mine. He tasted like heaven. The perfect combination of booze and fruit flavored gum. I opened my mouth to him, and I felt his tongue on mine. I moaned into him, and I felt him smile.

He gripped onto my hips, and ground them against his, causing moans from both of us. I pushed his obnoxiously green hoodie off his shoulders, and it fell to the floor. My hands searched his chest and abdomen, feeling the slightly raised portion of skin beneath his belly button, where his tattoo was. I traced my fingers over it lightly, and he shuddered.

He guided me backwards, towards the bed, pushing my shirt off me as he went. I fell backwards onto the bed, and he hovered over me, exploring my mouth with his tongue.

He pushed his hips into mine, and I gasped from the contact, lifting my hips up, pushing back.

“Pete…” I gasped, one hand fisting into his hair, the other digging into his shoulder with my nails.

Pete moved one hand to the button of my jeans, and he locked our mouths together again as he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I lifted my hips so he could pull them off of me, and he tossed them carelessly to the floor.

Pete’s hand ran back down to my hip, and he dug his fingernails into my skin as my hand tightened in his hair, tugging slightly.

“Ry…” Pete gasped, breaking away from me momentarily. He looked down at me, and I noticed worry in his eyes.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered.

“Patrick is in the room to the right. Brendon’s in the room to the left. These walls aren’t exactly soundproof.” Pete said hesitantly. “We can’t do this.”

“We can be quiet.” I murmured in his ear. My tongue flicked out over his earlobe, then I sucked it into my mouth.

Pete groaned, and I could tell his resolve was wavering.

“I want you, Pete.” I whispered breathily on his ear, making sure the air leaving my lungs was hitting his earlobe, causing a shudder to ripple through his body.

Slowly, he pushed his lips back onto mine, and I opened my mouth to him eagerly when I felt his tongue on my lips.

“This is so wrong…” He moaned as my hands moved to the button of his jeans, accidentally-on-purpose brushing against his erection.

“But it feels so right.” I whispered, pushing at his jeans.

Pete rolled to the side and lay next to me, panting. He ran his hand through his hair, and he looked uncertain.

“What are you afraid of?” I whispered.

“How bad will this make us look?” He whispered. “Not just you and me, but both of our bands, my label…”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, my brow furrowing, propping myself up on my elbow next to him.

“Ry, if this gets out…” He trailed off, shaking his head.

“Pete.” I said sternly, and he looked at me. “It’s me. I’m not some fan girl that you’re fucking just for the hell of it.”

“No, you’re my best friends guitarist that I’d be fucking just for the hell of it.” Pete said, rolling his eyes.

“Pete, seriously!” I said. “No one’s gonna know but us. Why would either of us tell anyone?”

“I just… I can’t, Ry.” Pete said, shaking his head, pulling himself into a sitting position.

I rolled out of the bed, and found my jeans.

“What are you doing?” Pete asked, sounding confused.

“There’s no point in me staying here.” I said. “I’ll just go back to my room.”

“You can’t.” Pete stated, sounding dumbfounded.

“Yes, I can.” I rolled my eyes as I buttoned my jeans.

“But, the power… The door won’t open, since there’s no power.” Pete said, sounding desperate.

As if on cue, the lights flickered back on.

“Problem solved.” I muttered, turning away to find my shirt. It was so much harder to refuse when I could see him so clearly.

“Please, Ry? Please stay?” Pete asked, a strange emotion in his voice.

“Why?” I asked, turning back to him, buttoning my shirt. “Give me one good reason.”

He just stared at me, eyes wide, mouth open, shaking his head.

“That’s what I thought.” I said.

I turned towards the door. It was halfway open before Pete spoke.

“I love you.” He said.

I froze.

“I love you, Ryan.” He sounded more confident this time.

I turned slowly, gaping at him. He was still sitting on the edge of the bed, shirtless, with the button of his jeans undone and his zipper halfway down.

“Will you close the door so I can explain?” He asked.

I unclenched my hand from the doorknob, and let the door swing shut.

Pete stood up, fixed his jeans, and paced around the room. He didn’t speak though, so finally, I did.

“If you love me,” I started, “why won’t you sleep with me?”

“There’s so many reason’s not to.” He mumbled, running his hand through his hair again.

“There’s so many reason’s why you shouldn’t have started a band, and why you should’ve become a lawyer. But did you?” I asked.

He laughed softly. “No.”

“Take the leap.” I said.

I moved across the room to him, and I turned him to face me.

“You always tell everyone to follow their heart. Make the jump, do the thing that doesn’t make sense, just because you want to.” I whispered.

“I’m so scared.” He whispered. He looked like he was about to start crying.

“There’s no reason to be.” I whispered, brushing hair out of his eyes. “It’s me, Pete. You know I’d never hurt you.”

“I’m scared that I’m going to hurt you.” He whispered. He grasped my hand, and held it against his face, leaning into my touch. “I’m no good, Ryan.” He whispered, his eyes closing. “You just don’t know yet.”

I moved closer and wrapped my free arm around his waist. I pressed my lips to his and I felt him freeze for a moment before relaxing into it.

“Don’t do this, Ry.” He whispered against my lips. At the same time, his hand fisted into the collar of my shirt, so I couldn’t step away. “If you were smart, you would’ve left. If I was smart, I would’ve let you leave.” He moved his hand that had still been holding mine against his cheek, and he fisted that one into my shirt, too, pulling me closer still. “I don’t think I’ll be able to let you go.” He whispered, his head dropping so I couldn’t see his face.

I lifted his chin gently, and pressed my lips against his. I felt him tremble against me, and I broke the kiss, leaning my forehead against his.

“I don’t want you to let me go.” I whispered.

He smiled, his eyes twinkling in the soft light from the lamp next to his bed,

“Do you mean it?” He whispered.

“Of course.” I said. “You probably couldn’t make me leave if you tried.”

Pete pressed his lips to mine again, and I set my hands on his hips, pulling his against me.

“Why did you put your clothes back on?” He demanded in a whisper, pulling at the buttons of my shirt.

“Because people stare when you walk into the hall in your underwear.” I whispered back, laughing softly. “And I was trying to prove a point.”

“You were going to stay anyway.” He accused, narrowing his eyes at me. I grinned sheepishly, and he laughed, kissing me again.

Finally, we were both de-clothed again, and laying back on his bed. I was laying on my back, with my head on his pillows, one hand in his hair, keeping his mouth on mine; the other was on his hip, my nails digging into his skin every time he brought his hips a little closer to mine.

Pete was propping himself up on his elbows, which were on either side of my head. He moved one hand, lightly trailing it down my chest and stomach, then resting it on my hip for a moment, before moving it to my cock.

I gasped in pleasure as his fingers teased my shaft. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip, to keep my sounds under control. Pete moved his lips to my neck, caressing it with his tongue.

A strangled whimper came from my throat, and Pete ceased his movement.

“Ry, if you can’t shut up when I’m barely doing anything, how the hell will you be able to stay quiet once I’m fucking your brains out?” He rolled his eyes.

“I can be quiet.” I gasped, lifting my hips into his hand, desperate for more. “I promise.” I added childishly.

He grinned down at me and kissed me again, his hand wrapping around my shaft, and starting to pump back and forth, painfully slow.

“Pete.” I whispered desperately. “Faster.” I whimpered.

He obliged, speeding up, going faster and faster until… he stopped.

He moved his hand, and rolled off of me. I whimpered from the loss of contact, and Pete grinned at me over his shoulder, then leaned off the bed.

“Hold your horses, sugar.” He said, and I felt my stomach leap.

Pete rolled back over, squeezing a small tube into his hand. He tossed the tube over his shoulder, and looked back at me. He sat up on his knees, and moved to where he was between my legs. He readjusted my legs, so my knees were bent up, and he moved even closer to me.

He rubbed some of the lube in his hand around my opening, and rolled his fingers in it. He pushed one into me, and I whimpered, biting my lower lip hard. Pete pushed his index finger in and out of me for a minute, before slowly adding his middle finger. I hissed as I felt a twinge of pain, yet my back arched off the bed at the sensation.

Pete withdrew his fingers quickly, and said, “We don’t have to do this.” I raised my head off the pillow and looked at him, disbelieving.

“What are you talking about?” I panted.

“I mean, I don’t want to hurt you.” Pete said, his brow furrowing. “We can just, like, suck each other off or something instead…” He trailed off at the incredulous look on my face.

I sat up, and kissed him. He kissed me back, and after a minute, I pulled away.

“Do it.” I whispered. He nodded, and I fell back against the bed.

Pete exhaled slowly, then pushed two fingers into me again. I made sure not to show any sign of pain this time, and I smiled at him reassuringly. He moved his fingers in and out of me several times before stretching them apart slightly.

I gasped and whimpered, and pushed my hips toward him, begging for more. Pete repeated the action, then curled his fingers gently. I threw my head back and my back arched.

“Pete!” I cried out.

“Shh…” He whispered, then added a third finger.

I exhaled forcefully and attempted to not make a sound. Pretty much unsuccessfully. After a few minutes, Pete withdrew his fingers, rubbed the remaining lube on his other hand over his length, then pushed into me. He was bigger than his three fingers had been, so there was a slight pain, but it was barely noticeable amid all the other sensations I was feeling.

Pete let out a deep moan as he rocked his hips back and forth.

“Pete…” I whimpered, my hands fisting into the sheets, rocking my hips into him.

“Ryan…” Pete breathed. He suddenly sped up, slamming into me harder and faster. I let out a cry of pleasure, and Pete clapped his hand over my mouth to muffle the sound.

“Shh, baby.” He groaned. “We’re gonna get caught…”

I tightened my muscles around him and he threw his head back, moaning my name loudly. I clapped my hand over his mouth.

“Look whose talking.” I mumbled around his hand, and he glared at me playfully.

He wrapped his hand that wasn’t over my mouth around my cock, and pumped it at the same speed he was slamming into me with.

I started tracing designs on his palm with my tongue, and his arm trembled. All of him trembled, actually, and I could tell that he was close.

I sat up, pushing his hand off my mouth. I took my hand away from his, and locked our lips together forcefully. I clung to his shoulders, before moving one of my hands down his side, then reaching around him. I gently squeezed his balls, and he let out a strange combination of a growl and a moan, and his hand tightened on my dick.

We came simultaneously, and both of us collapsed back onto the pillows, panting hard. It was several minutes before either of us could move. Pete slowly detangled himself from my various limbs, and laid down next to me. My cum was still on his fingers, and he licked it off slowly, glancing at me out of the corner of his eye, to make sure I was watching.

“Pete, if you don’t stop that, you’re gonna have to fuck me again right now.” I warned.

He giggled, but continued his actions of slowly cleaning his fingers. I groaned and threw my arm over my eyes, to stop myself from watching him. A second later, I felt his weight on my chest. He had rolled over and was half laying on me, grinning down at me. He kissed my gently, one of his hands resting lightly on my chest. I put my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. After a few minutes, we broke apart, smiling at each other like idiots.

The storm had stopped for the most part, but I could still hear heavy rain pattering against the window. Pete reached over me, and turned off the lamp. I rolled onto my side, facing away from him, and pulled the comforter up over my still naked body. Pete curled up against me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I gripped onto his hand and smiled. Pete buried his face into my shoulder, kissing it gently.

“Pete?” I whispered into the darkness.

“Yeah, sugar?” He whispered back, his voice muffled by sleep (and my shoulder).

“I love you too.” I stated.

I felt him smile, and his hand gripped onto mine tighter.

Maybe thunderstorms aren’t so bad after all.


A/N: Please rate and review! It means a lot to me.

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story