Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Kiss Me You Animal

by sinsrose

It was a damp, humid night. The night was the kind of dry heat that clung in the air making everything sticky. It was even worse when you were performing on stage, and had lights shining on you tha...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-17 - 3730 words - Complete

?Blocked
"You know I love it when you're down on your knees .And I'm a junkee for the way that you please. You shut me up when you swallow me down. My back to the wall you're going to town…"

It was a damp, humid night. The night was the kind of dry heat that clung in the air making everything sticky. It was even worse when you were performing on stage, and had lights shining on you that made things so much more sticker, and made your skin over heat. Perspiration clung to his skin, sweat rolling off his body in waves. His clothes- no corset felt heavy against his skin. The leather was damp clinging to his skin like a second skin.


The collar was flush tight against his skin, the coolness of the stone- the ruby hitting his bare skin; his grey eyelids had a smudged almost wanton look to them. His black hair was damp with sweat, his red highlights sticking out. His arms covered in the black that was fishnet, his nails had a black chipped nail polish on them. His lips were parted breathing heavy, his skin hot from the muggy air. His thin wirily figure had leather clinging to it- leather of a corset. The red lace were tied on the sides, lose enough so he could sing without lack of breathe. Jeans that were leather hung low to his hips, the leather of his knee high boots showing.


He turns from the hot stage, he wants to change. He wants to get out of these sweaty clothes, the leather is starting to stick to his skin, and it starches against his skin- almost creating friction. He heads to the dressing room, opening the door, and his eyes go a little wide at what he sees. Mikey- his brother is pinned against the vanity mirror, and Iero is kissing the fuck out of him.


He swallows as he sees what his brother is wearing, and his lips feel dry and his tongue darts out to wet them. His blond hair is as neat as always. His eyes have a faint reddish-pink color smudged eye shadow that looks really slutty. There's a shimmer of something on his brother's lips and he assumes its lip gross- candy lip gloss. Mikey has always had a smaller frame them him, and it looks even more like a chicks tonight. A thin reddish-pink baby ball top is his shirt, followed by the same color mini skirt, and he can see the hint of lace panties- red ones and he nearly moans. Fishnet covers his bare legs and then he has his black knee high boots expect his lace up the side with a light pink lace.


"I almost told you that I loved you. Thank god I didn't 'cause it would've been a lie.."


Mikey's face is red his body sweaty, and sticky from the heat. His arms around Iero's neck, kissing the shorter male hard, even as he's pinned against the mirror and he lets out small noises from his lips. The shorter man is without a shirt. His inky locks are already a mess, tussled and sweaty. His eyes have a smoky almost sliver color as an eye shadow on them. You can't see it from here but his lips are red from kissing, and his lip is a little bruised from Mikey playing with his lip ring with his teeth. The glint of sliver barbell piercings can be seen begging to be used on his nipples. His black leather shorts cling to his ass outlining it, and that's how tight the leather is- it's like a second skin, and he has a set of boots with a shitload of buckles on them.


Frank- Frankie pulls away from Mikey with a damp pop. Saliva can be seen connecting their mouths, Frank's eyes are looking in the mirror, a smirk creeping onto his features as he gets up, a with a whine of protest from Mikey- he can't blame him, it just feels to good tonight. He whispers something into the younger boy's ear, and they smirk at the sweaty and flushed singer who's panting at the door.


As Frankie walks up to him, he goes to head back out the door but Mikey beats him to it. "I think Gee that you need to be taught not to spy on people when they're kissing…"Frank's voice is a bit devious. He swallows looking between his brother and Iero swallowing, his face flushing more. It's the muggy air, and he can hear the door click shut as Mikey shuts it and locks it. "Come here…"Frankie's voice more of a demand.


Gerard doesn't move. Frank lets out a breath. "You need to be punished…" Gerard bites his lip when he hears Frank say that and beckons him with one of his fingers. He does as he's told though, he goes over to where Frank is standing, by the vanity- it can fit a person on it. He's smirking; Mikey is laying on the vanity on his back on the vanity. Frank has a glint of sliver in his hands- a chain.


"I say the damnest things when you're on top of me. I almost told you that I loved you…"

Oh sweat motherfucking fuck. Gerard realizes what exactly he intends to do- one of his hands touches the D-ring of his collar. He's theirs tonight. All theirs.. Frank's nimble fingers hook the chain quickly onto the D-ring, and he yanks Gerard into a searing hard kiss. Gerard's fingers tangle into damp locks of dark hair, and he sucks on Frank's piercing hard. Small moans emit from Frank's mouth, his tongue playing in Gerard's mouth, before he lets his teeth nip and suck on Gerard's lower lips drawing groans from his lips. There's a louder wet pop as they pull away. Frank yanks on the collar again, and Gerard whimpers, because it cuts off his breathing, and it feels so fucking good.

Frank motions Mikey to move, as he drags Gerard to the vanity, his fingers nimble, as he hooks the collar on the side of the vanity. The collar bites into the skin of Gerard's neck and he whimpers because it makes him not able to breathe a little. Frankie moves onto the vanity, lying bare chested against the desk, and he pulls Gee on top of him. Their lips meet, and it's a wet sticky kiss, one of Frank's hands bury in Gee's hair pulling hard. The singer groans into the kiss, and Iero's teeth bite and suck at Gerard's lower lip.

There's a weight behind him, and friction against his ass and Gerard arches against the contact, sandwiched in between his brother and Frank. He groans again as Mikey rubs himself against his ass, the small amount of friction sending hot sparks under his skin. "You are such a slut." Mikey says into his ear hot air blowing on it, he whimpers softly. Mikey's fingers toy with the laces on the corset pulling them tight and Gerard lets out a low whimper. Mikey's fingers press into the bulge of Gerard's crotch, rubbing against it drawing whines and whimpers from Gerard's lips.

Frank's fingers tug the chain of the collar and Gerard chokes, his air cut off, and Mikey's still rubbing him. "Urgh…"His moan is breathy his fingers helplessly at his side as he's assaulted by both of the men. Iero smirks before pulling at the laces tugging them so he can get them off the singer's body, it slips off pretty easily. The leather slips from his skin effortlessly, and drops onto the floor, Mikey is still rubbing against himself, and he can find himself growing painfully hard in-between both men.

"I hate to say it but it has to be said. You look so fragile as I fuck with your head."

Frank pulls on the chain again, and Gerard lets out a sharp gasp as his breathing is cut off again. He can feel the blood pounding in his ears. He can feel the tightness in his chest from the lack of air- the adrenaline rushing though is veins as Frank tugs harder and he whimpers. Mikey trails a kisses down the side of his neck, setting a heated blaze down his neck and causing him to choke himself when he arches the collar digging into the pale skin of his neck. "Slut…" Mikey hisses into his ear. Before nipping on his neck then biting down causing a choked moan to fall from Gerard's lips.

Frank kisses him hard. The kiss is wet, animalistic, raw and hard. Gerard can feel Frank nip at his lower lip, and Gerard's teeth catch on Frank's lip piercing and suck hard on it drawing a groan from the guitarist. Frank's hands thread into his inky black lock tugging roughly, and Gerard sees white behind his vision and moans loudly into Frank's mouth, tongues and teeth clashing as his body arches-white behind his vision. Their mouths pull away with a wet pop and Gerard's flushed arched against Mikey, his head on his brother's shoulder, a hazy lust in his hazel eyes. "Did you just come?" Frank says, breathing hard, and looks towards Gerard's jeans, there's a wet spot on his jeans. He just came in his jeans.

Gerard's answer is a sort of a whine. He doesn't have the amount of thought to answer, his brain is a mess, not to mention he's so fucking turned on right now it's not even funny. Frank smirks at him, before kissing Mikey over his shoulder, his body pressed against Gerard's front. Gerard can hear them kissing and fuck it's such a turn on to hear his brother moaning like that and he can feel Mikey rub and arch against him as he kisses Frank and he shudders.

They pull away with a wet pop; Frank's a little flushed, panting heavy. Frank unhooks the chain from the side of the vanity attached to Gerard collar, and Mikey grins a little. Frank passes the chain to Mikey, who moves himself in the front of the vanity mirror, and strips himself of the pink mini-skirt and when Gerard sees the panties on his brother he almost loses himself again there. Fucking hell Mikes. Mikey slips the lace of the panties down his skin and kicks them past his boots along with his skirt, and Gerard moans loudly, Mikey jerks the chain forward, and Gerard gets a face full of Mikey's dick. Mikey wraps the chain around his wrist to Gerard's collar, and lets the hand set on his own hip. "Suck." Mikey's voice is a demand- an order, and Gerard holds Mikey's thin hips in place, and begins working on fucking him with his mouth.


"I know it should'nt but it's getting me on. If sex is the drug then what is the cost?"

The heat is wet against Mikey's erection. It's a damp type of heat that makes him shiver, as his brothers sucks him. Gee licks the underside of Mikey's slit and his brother moans a bit loudly, and whines a little when his lips move their attention somewhere else. One of fingers rubs over his brother's slit causing him to moan like a bitch in heat, and makes Gerard deep throat him- not that Gerard minds because he's a fucking slut and a dirty one at that. Mikey tugs the hand with the chain attached to it, and Gerard's breathing is cut off and he chokes on Mikey's dick a bit- his throat tight from the lack of air and he can feel the blood rushing though his veins.

Mikey's moans get progressively louder and louder as Gerard fucks him in his mouth. Mikey takes one of his hands and pulls Gerard by his hair back off his dick just as he lets out a loud- a really whorish sounding moan, and Mikey comes on Gerard's hair and lips, and you can see his spunk on Gerard's face and so clearly in the light. "That is so dirty…" Franks voice is beside Gerard nipping at his ear, his tongue and teeth causing Gerard to let out a breathy moan- he's close again to the edge. "You are such a fucking slut tonight Gee. You already want to come again…"Frank whispers hotly in his ear.

Gerard's erection is straining at the front of his jeans again, and he is seriously going to come in his jeans again. Spoke too soon, a bite to the neck made him see white again, why the fuck was he so sexual today? Was he given sex pollen or something? Gerard slumped on his knees his fingers holding onto Mikey's hips, his breath heavy, and sweat and sex could be smelt. Frank was still wearing his black shorts, Mikey was naked and flushed a little from coming once but Gerard knew he would be doing it again.

"I almost told you that I loved you. Thank god I didn't 'cause would've been a lie."

Mikey pulled Gerard up by the chain, roughly pulling him to his feet- his neck was going to have a bruise from that damned collar he was sure of it. Mikey let go of the chain, and began undoing his brother's jeans, and as he pulled his jeans down he was surprised when he saw under his jeans was nothing- nothing at all but bare skin. "You are kinky." Mikey tells him, and he flushes a little, his eyes a lusty dark color.

"He's a whore. That's what he is." Franks says to Mikey, and Gerard whines a little. Mikey's fingers linger on Gerard's hips- almost as if he's teasing him. "What should we do to his pretty little ass Mikes? I should rim him against the mirror." Frank says to Mikey and he smirks back, and Gerard's breathe hitches. "Would you like that Gee? Hmmm? Let me rim your pretty little ass…" Frank says his tone a bit devious and it makes color appear on Gerard's face, it's evident he's aroused.

"Get against the mirror Gee." Mikey's voice sounds like sex poured over cigarette's and Gerard does as he's told like a good bitch and gets half on the vanity, and his ass is facing them, his face against the mirror. He's flushed and breathing heavy. He's the perfect image of a submissive, collar against his skin, spunk in his hair and dried on his lips.

"I say the damnest things when you're on top of me . I almost told you that I loved you."

Mikey's fingers spread Gerard's ass checks, his fingers rubbing at the flesh, and he inserts one of them and it throws Gerard off and a hoarse whimper leaves his lips. Mikey curves the finger, and a loud moan comes off of Gerard's lip, his fingers gripping at the table trying to hold onto something. Mikey presses his finger against the spot and Gerard whines. He whines because it's not enough and he's pretty sure they don't want him to touch himself. The heat from Mikey's fingers vanish and Gerard let's a whine leave his mouth again. "You're a needy bitch aren't you Gee?" Mikey says to him, his voice dripping of sex, and Gerard moans like the bitch that he is at Mikey talking like that.

Then there's a damp heat, and it's not Mikey this time. Frank's fingers are holding Gerard's ass cheeks apart, and his tongue darts against the ring of muscle, and Gerard bucks against the table. Rimming isn't something that he can take for very long, and Mikey knows that. Gerard likes it a lot and is begging by the time someone is done doing it to him. Every time Frank's tongue licks by the flesh of muscle, Gerard moans loudly like a whore in heat, squirming into the touch, panting heavy. He looks wrecked, his mouth open, his eyes dark with need and lust. Frank hums in amusement teasing him more, pulling away every so often letting him curse and beg him. By the time Frank presses a finger in with his tongue- Gerard is utterly wrecked. "Please. Please. Fucking. Please/ Frank moves his fingers the right way and Gerard lets out a high scream, his body arching, and his vision goes white once again, and he falls on the vanity panting and his body is over sensitized by the multiple orgasms.

"I'm not the one that you want. Not the one that you need. My love is like a fucking disease."

"I think you killed him." Mikey says to Frank and he laughs.

"He's tired Mikes, he came what like four times already, and we still haven't fucked him." Frank replies to him, and Gerard somehow manages to get onto his knees, his face just blissed out. Mikey climbs onto the vanity, and sits by one of the mirrors. "Come here." He beckons his brother over, and Gerard crawls over to him. Mikey grabs his brother by the hips, lifting him on his erect dick, and Gerard moans loudly, looking straight at his reflection in the mirror. Mikey smirks to at him, as Gerard begins to fuck himself on Mikey, letting out breathy whimpers, and moans from his bruised lips, because he slides himself down on his brother at the right angel.

Gerard's eyes are fixed on the figures in the mirror. Mikey's eyes are dark, with lust, his checks are a faint red, sweat dripping from his body, small whines escaping his younger brothers lips. Gerard's refection looks something like a whore. His bruised lips and parted, you can see the flecks of spunk on them, and he was filthy, bits of white of black, sweaty and sluttish. His head was thrown against Mikey's shoulder in a long moan. He closes his eyes the rough heat filling his body making feel whole. He keeps hitting that spot over and over causing him to moan over and over again, pressed against Mikey.

"You can give me your hand . You can make your demands. I'm the hardest motherfucker to please. "


He hears a fuck in the room and he opens his eyes staring at the mirror. Frank is slumped against the wall, his fingers jerking off his cock, quick and hard, Gerard's eyes are transfixed on him. It's so fucking hot. His lips part into a low moan before he comes, a bit of his spunk getting on his chest, hitting the tattoo's on his chest, his breathing heavy and that sends Gerard over the edge knowing he was jerking off from watching him and his brother fuck. Gerard moans loudly enough that- his voice cracks from coming what was it five times tonight? He feels his brother come in him and he whimpers, his face flushing even more, and falls against Mikey breathing hard who bites his neck, humming content.

Gerard's body twitches over sensitive, and bucks at Mikey's bite. His mouth is falling open in a silent moan. Mikey manages to move Gerard so he's lying across the vanity, breathing hard. Mikey gives him a light kiss on his lips, before turning to Frank. "That took you awhile." Mikey says to the small male, who looks so fucked out now.

"I almost told you that I loved you. Thank god I did it cause it would've been a lie.."

"Makes it better when you wait." Frank says to the younger Way before kissing him hard on the lips biting on his lips, and sucking drawing a whine from Mikey's lips. "Last around? Then we help him dress?" Frank says to him, breathing hard still, Mikey nods. Frank moves going to straddle the fucked out singer on the vanity, his lips pressing against the hickey now forming on the singer's neck. Frank bites down on the skin, making Gerard let out a very small whine- his voice sounds like it's dead. Frank smirks. Well Well. He's going to have issues singing tomorrow.

Frank kisses down the side of his neck, down to his chest stopping to nip and suck on his abused nipples that make Gerard squirm under his grip. His body is bordering the pleasure into pain from being fucked so many times in one night. Gerard's mouth is now only open in silent moans, his voice lost from pleasure. Frank doesn't toy around teasing his nipples for long, he moves to fucking him hard and fast, there's a slick sounding noise as he slides in and he knows Gerard will be feeling all of this in the morning. He thrusts in and out fast, hard and rough, Gerard arching against the wood of the vanity, his lips parted. Sometimes muttering a in a low quiet voice, a swear. When Gerard comes it's in synch with Frank who's muttering filthy whispers in his ears and Frank bites him hard enough to bruise as he comes, and Gerard never thought Frank was that loud during sex, because he muffles his voice in Gerard's shoulder and slumps against him when they're finished. Frank pulls out of him, looking exhausted just like the two ways are. They all pushed their limits tonight. Frank moves off Gerard before standing, an ache spreading though his shoulders realizing Gerard bit him.

Frank helps pull Gerard to his feet, and he almost falls onto his knees. "Fuck." He mutters his voice really quiet.

"Sorry." Frank and Mikey both mutter.

"Just help me find my clothes. And fuck everything hurts. Frank why did I agree to this?" Gerard asks the smaller male who looks sheepish.

"Because you love me, and Mikey." Frank replies a little cocky.

"Point taken. Let's get the hotel now. I feel disgusting and need a shower."

Frank and Mikey smile, and lace their fingers together with Gerard's after they've gotten dressed heading out of the room, but as they leave, Mikey unlaces his fingers leaving the two how it has been walking ahead with Bob and Ray. "Thank you." Gerard says to Frank.

"I love you too." Frank says to him.

"As do I." Gerard says back, and they smile fingers laced, and nothing has ever changed, the three of them have just gotten closer and Mikey has just gotten closer with his brother.


"I say the damndest things when you're on top of me. I almost told you that I loved you."
Sign up to rate and review this story