Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Things are about to get funner

by RosieRose

Axl and Slash's girlfriends find a way to entertain themselves backstage

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 1520 words - Complete

?Blocked
Axl clenched fistfuls of my hair as I tasted his pre cum “Keep going” He moaned. I put my hands on his perfect ass and took him deeper for the final seconds of his backstage blow job. We were in the dressing room at the Ritz and Axl was too nervous to sit so he stood up while I sucked him. He leant forward slightly and moaned as he blew, I swallowed it all. I looked up into blazing green eyes.
“Feel better?” I asked
He cupped my face and winked at me “Much better”
I smiled and got to my feet as he did himself up “You’re going to stay here for the whole show right?” He asked
“Of course” I paused “Babe how come you’re so nervous about this show?”
“We’re filming Suze; I want it to be a really good show”
“It will be” I tried to reassure him. His mouth twitched in an attempt to smile “And if it does suck I’ll still love you” That got a smile out of him. He walked over to me and slung his hands around my waist pulling me close.
“You know Elle wants to fuck you” He murmured looking deep into my eyes. Elle was Slash’s girlfriend and had shown her interest a few times in me. “Slash and I are cool with it, if we get to watch” He said seductively
I traced his lips with my tongue “What if I want you to participate?”
He pretended to look thoughtful “I think I could do that for you”
I giggled “We’ll see how the night turns out then”
“Tease” He accused
The door to the dressing room opened and Izzy walked in “Ax we’re ready man”
“Okay” He said. He turned to me and leant in for a swift kiss. My lips parted at his touch and his tongue entered my mouth and brushed my tongue a few times. “Spend some time with Elle” He said winking again and walking out.
I smiled after him and walked out aswel. At the side of the stage I saw Elle and went to stand next to her.
“Hey there” She said “Where did you disappear to?”
“Axl was nervous so I calmed him down a little”
“You blew him didn’t you?”
“Yeah”
She smiled and giggled “Suzie you’re a naughty girl”
“So punish me” I challenged flirtatiously
Her hazel eyes flashed with lust and she turned in to face me “You know I will”
I took a step back so we were out of sight of the crowd and crew members. “So do it”
She started walking towards me and pushed me against the wall sliding her hands between my legs rubbing me furiously. Our breathing had gotten heavier and I pushed my chest out inviting her to grope me. She took the invite, massaging my breasts with her free hand. I could feel myself getting wet and put my hands on her back so she stayed close.
“I can feel your heart beating” She said
“You want to fuck me?” I asked already knowing her answer
“Yeah” She breathed pressing her lips against mine “Right now”
“Good, coz I’m wet”
She pressed her body against mine placing her hands on my face and kissed me passionately. She tasted sweet and her tongue felt smaller compared to Axl’s. I preferred his taste but I liked Elle’s aswel. She moved her mouth to my neck and began to kiss and suck softly. One of her hands moved from my face to my breast and she slid her hand inside my bra gently pinching my nipple. I moaned and clenched her hair like Axl and I did to each other.
“Go down on me” I demanded. She looked at me and smiled licking my lips and taking my hand. We walked to the dressing room panting slightly; when we got there I shut the door and locked it. Elle was standing a little way behind me and was taking off her jacket and her top to reveal a black bra and bulging breasts.
I took off my top to reveal a black and red Playboy bra. Her eyes flickered over me in approval
“Take your pants off and lie down on the couch” She instructed breathlessly
“Take your pants off” I said as I slid out of mine. She obeyed. My g-string matched my bra and Elle’s matched hers. I sat on the lounge and lied back watching as Elle walked over and caressed my legs. She knelt over me and slid her hands down the inside of my thighs.
“Slash and Axl will be mad they missed this” I said just above a whisper
“We’ll make it up to them” She said moving my g-string and sliding a finger inside me. Her nails hurt at first but she was gentle and moved softly so I would adjust. I began to moan and she stopped. I looked at her questioningly.
“Let’s be naked for this” She said softly
“Okay” I said. She slid my g-string off and I sat up and unhooked her bra. Her nipples were erect and I licked one whilst groping the other. She unhooked my bra while I did this and began to moan taking off her own g-string. I looked up at her and she pushed me down and pinned my hands above my head. I put my legs on her back and she rubbed herself against me and kissed my neck.
“Yeah” I moaned. I was surprised at how much I was enjoying this, our bodies felt great rubbing together and I could feel her wetness on my legs and mixed with my own wetness.
“Kiss me” She demanded
I did, sliding my tongue into her mouth and pushing myself up into her. She broke the kiss by moaning. She stroked my face then moved down putting my legs on her shoulders. Her face was close to my pussy and I wanted her tongue inside me. She held my eye contact as she teased me, licking the top of my opening but not going in. Growing impatient I put my hand on her head and gave a little moan, pushing her slightly in the direction I wanted her to go. She giggled and pressed her face into me her tongue going deep inside me. My back arched and I moaned loudly as her tongue twisted and rolled inside me. I could feel myself getting close and I shut my eyes from the pleasure.
The door handle shook. Elle looked up at me and we stopped, listening. There was a solo playing; the person at the door could be Axl.
“Axl?” I called out, hoping it was him
“Yeah, why is the door locked?”
“Go let him in, he’ll be happy” I told Elle. She got up and sprinted to the door opening it and leading Axl in by the hand.
“Whoa” He said letting go of Elle’s hand to undo his pants. I smiled as he leant over me and lifted my hips up. “What have you girls been up to?” He asked
“Just having some fun” Elle said coming up next to me and stroking my hair.
“It’s about to get funner” Axl said entering me. I inhaled and put my hands on his legs digging my nails in. Elle felt good but Axl felt better. He began to move softly at first and my moans matched his rhythm.
“Elle come here” He said holding his hand out to her. She took it and he pecked her lips
“Lean over Suze and kiss her, I’ll finger you from behind”
She did as she was told and kissed my neck, soon after she began she began to moan from Axl fingering her.
“Elle move” Axl said after a while. She did and knelt next to me teething my nipples. I held her hand. Axl pulled out and came on my stomach throwing his head back in the heat of the moment. Panting he looked down at me first then Elle.
“Why don’t you lick that up huh?” He said to Elle she smiled and licked his cum off my stomach. He stood up and put his pants back on and walked out looking over his shoulder at me and blowing a kiss.
“That was amazing” Elle said
“Yeah” I agreed still looking at the door Axl had walked out. I stood up and began putting my clothes back on.
“Show’s nearly over, I’m going to find Slash and tell him” She said excitedly “Shame he had to miss out. I’ll catch up with you at the after party”
I nodded brushing my hair with my fingers. My heart was still beating hard against my ribcage and I could feel the colour in my face, when I was dressed I walked out as steadily as I could; my legs were still tingling from sex, and waited for Axl to finish performing ‘Rocket Queen’.
Sign up to rate and review this story