Categories > Original > Erotica

What A Season To Be Beautiful, Without A Reason

by leatherandlace

Sue visits Josh on campus and things get hot. R&R Slash, m/m, gay sex. don't like don't read. (it's like don't ask don't tell only not)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 1598 words - Complete

?Blocked
Full Title: What A Season, To Be Beauitful Without A Reason. Or The Night I Fucked A College Boy In His College Dorm And The Roommate Didn't Walk In On Us.



Pushing Josh onto the thin dorm mattress I leaned down over him, kissing his darkened lips and stroking the pulse at the base of his neck. Straddling his hips I pulled on his lower lip with my teeth. It had been weeks since I’d gotten to see him, school was keeping him unbearably busy and when he returned to the Den he was kept up in out room sleeping when he wasn’t studying or training. I hadn’t loved him since spring break.

Josh’s long fingers pushing up my shirt, rolling over my abs, gripping my shoulders. He moaned low and pushed off the bed against me. “Take it off.” He murmured against my lips and I sat up pulling the thick material over my head. Josh sat forward and kissed my chest, his hands cupping my back as I tossed my head back, hair falling into my face. My fingers pulled at his curls as his tongue flicked over my nipples.

“Hey,” I said my voice heavy with lust “I’m always wanted to fuck a college boy.”

Josh looked up at me, his eyes holding that frightening scarp. Licking my neck, his lips moved against my pulse “I think you might just get too.”

I smirked and pushing him back down onto the bed before recoiling with a hiss.

“What?” josh asked his shirt riding up on his stomach.

“Belt buckle.” I accused pointed at the leather belt. Josh smiled at either my reaction or the cause and removed the belt throwing it onto the floor amidst a pile of books and doodles on notes.

“Better?” Josh asked and I hummed back “Did you know in the 1300s we would be burned at the stake for this?” he asked softly as I reached into his pants.

“Oh?” I asked kissing him “Is that what we’re paying for? Obvious History Statements 101?”

“Oh yeah.” Josh replied nodding “Didn’t you read that in the pamphlet? I’m doing my term paper on werewolves too. I’m not sure how that’s going to turn out… the prompt in Obvious History Pa-” I kissed him, my tongue ranking along his teeth, the barbell clacking.

“Shut up.” popping the button on his pants I ripped down his zipper. Shucking the denim off I tossed them to the floor where his boxers met them. Josh rubbed his stomach pushing his shirt up. Fingers running over the trail of hair.

“Take your pants off.” He moaned arching his back. Standing I undid my belt and pants, my jeans dropping with a jingling cluck. Josh’s green eyes watching me as I struggled out of the skinny legs, then he sighed and swiveled his hips. Pulling the shirt over his head, Josh discarded the last of his clothing. “Come ‘ere.” He said making grabby hands at me. Dropping my Batman boxer shorts I climbed back on the bed with him. Running my fingers over the scars on his shoulder, I marveled at the thick muscles beneath. I took in the ribbons of muscle, covered in soft cuddly flesh, the ink in his tattoos weaving just under the surface, the knotted cords of scar on his left shoulder, the softness of his skin that my fingers had forgotten.

Kissing the tanned skin over his chest I worked my way down, kissing his belly button, rubbing my nose in his happy tail, massaging his thighs, and finally taking his arching cock into my mouth. Josh growled low as I swirled my tongue over his head. Running it down his shaft, Josh moaned as the barbell touched his heated skin. Returning to his head I took all of him in my mouth, swallowing his thick member. Moving my head up and down, I was rewarded with new, softer moans from Josh’s throat. I could have spent all night (relatively speaking) in-between Josh’s legs bringing him off with my mouth, but what I really wanted was to fuck him. I wanted to be buried deep inside him. So withdrawing I leaning down and kissing his inner thigh I touched his collarbone, stocking the delicate bones, my fingers traveling to his jaw.

Pulling me up Josh kissed me, our tongues fighting, the light taste of Josh mixing in our mouths. Josh’s palm ran over my back, the tensing muscles, as I rubbed against him. Tracing his cheek with my nose I moaned deeply, playing with Josh’s lips. My finger slipped into his mouth, the softness around them. Sitting up I reached over and grabbed my jacket from the floor. Searching my pockets I found the lube I’d bought when we’d stopped for gas (how many gas stations sell lube? It’s awesome!). Popping the new cap I looked down at Josh. He smiled the crooked awkward smile that reminded me he wasn’t totally prefect, reminded me he was just as fucked up as the rest of us. I smiled back.

“Hey,” I said slicking one of my fingers up. “You want to know a secret?”

“Is it that you love me?” he asked spreading his legs. The chain around his neck a gold scar across his trachea.

I smiled back rubbing his entrance; he tucked my hair behind my ear. “How did you know? Have you been reading my diary?” Josh laughed throwing his head back. I pushed my finger inside him cutting off the deep sound from deep in his throat. The muscles around my finger tightened and relaxed and tightened. Soon I had three fingers inside him and Josh’s back was arches up moaning my name, his hair like an ink blot on the striped pillow. His hand was splayed out across his belly, his tip leaking out onto his hip.

“Sue, baby.” He moaned loudly “Fuck me.” Pulling my fingers out of josh I grabbed the bottle again and put just a little more of the lube on my cock. Josh took me by the shoulders and flipped me over. Straddling my hips he slipped slowly over me. I moaned thickly my fingers digging into his hips.

“So,” I asked “How’s classes?” josh laughed moving his hips against mine.

“Good. I’m taking AP classes.” He told me. I could tell he wanted to tell me about it. Telling Josh about my day was something I looked forward to. “It’s really hard, that why I have to study so much. Buy my Greek teacher thinks I do drugs.”

I groaned in response as Josh ground his ass against my hips. Josh rode me, his fingers digging into my shoulders, my hands holding him tightly against me.

Suddenly ten sharp points were digging into my shoulders. Josh’s nails had elongated and sharpened, digging my skin. Opening his eyes, I saw the crazy green irises had changed to that brighter yellow. Parting his lips I saw the sharp canines.

Something deep and primal, animalistic, awoke inside me then, my own nails and teeth and eyes changing. Turing us over I leaned over Josh, deep growls bubbling in my throat.

“Turn over.” I told him, low and lusty. Josh arched his back and rolled onto his chest. I touched the tattoo between the dimples on his back, raking my nails over the hard muscles. Sliding back inside him, Josh made a noise that matched my growl. His ass was tight around me as I pulled out and pushed back deep inside him. His back arched as I pushed in and out, my fingers rubbing the soft patch of skin on his hip. Josh’s finger’s dug into the pillow, his hair falling into his eyes. Sweat beaded on my chest, the dorm too hot now. Kissing his back I ran my hands up his sides.

“Sue.” He murmured his toes curling “touch me.” Reaching around him I rapped my hand around his swollen member “Oh yeah, that-that feels good.”

“Fuck” I moaned kissing his shoulder again “Fuck… Josh.”

He moaned “Faster, faster, Sue.”

Soon Josh’s dorm room was filled with our moans, the sound of my skin against Josh’s skin, out names, the deep sounds that came from our different vocal cords, and then-

“Sue!” Josh cried out “Oh, Sue. Sue baby, I’m gonna… I’m gonna come!” his muscles tightened and Josh’s cum spilled out onto my hand. His heavy breathing brought me to climax and soon Josh was holding me close to his chest out drying sweat between us.

“I miss you.” He said touching my face “There are some days I can barely…” he looked over my head at the opposite wall.

“I know.” I said running my fingers over his cheekbones “I miss watching Zombie Strippers late at night with you.” He smiled and kissed me “Did you see my tattoo?” I asked proudly, Josh smiled.

“Of course I did.” He told me running his finger pads over the skull and cross bones on my forearm “I like the hair too.” He ran his fingers through the red stripe in my bangs. Josh leaned forward and kissed the scar on my left eye. “You’ll be here when I wake up right?” he mumbled closing his eyes. I was just as tired.

“Hell yeah I’ll be here when you wake up.” I told him softly before flipping the light and falling asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story