Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

What Happens In The Dark

by warsweater

Spyro# What Ryan saw shouldn't have made him feel that way.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 1799 words - Complete

?Blocked
“He’s upstairs in his room, go on up honey.” Spencer’s mom cooed. She had a sort of soft spot for Ryan; she saw him as one of her own and she was the damned nearest thing he had to a mother. Ryan smiled a bright, happy, welcomed smile and kicked his shoes off at the bottom of the stairs, before scuffing to the second floor and slipping his bag off. It rolled onto one elbow and his hand pressed against the door. He almost pushed it open too, until he heard Spencer’s breath hitch and a soft moan follow.

Ryan tilted his head to see through the creek between door and frame. Spencer was lying on his bed, head thrown back, back arched, jeans turned down to his knees, making fast, eager flicks of his wrist. Ryan felt heat spread across his stomach; he’d never seen Spencer like this- well of course they’d all seen porn together, even the gay stuff that Ryan had insisted they’d at least give a shot- this was completely different. Spencer’s mouth opened and a hushed moan leaped out of him and shit, Ryan just couldn’t not get just a little bit turned on by it. His eyes widened as Spencer’s pace quickened. His own mouth opened a touch, because he couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing. He reached down to fix his belt; loosen it a bit, because suddenly, it was far too tight and he was far too hard, considering what he was watching. He blinked heavily and pushed the door a little, forcing a lonely creek to come from the hinges.

“You’re mom said I could just come up- Oh!” Ryan tried to sound surprised, like he hadn’t spent the past few minutes staring in awe. It wasn’t until he tried to talk, that he realized that his mouth was dry; really dry. How long had he been standing with his mouth open like a dog?

“Don’t stop on my account.” He laughed, as Spencer hurried himself back into a decent state, swearing under his breath. His face was red, flushed and sort of beautiful, in a crazy post-masturbation way.

“Shit, sorry, I didn’t know you- I didn’t even hear the door, sorry.” Spencer breathed. The end trail of a moan must have caught his throat; he cleared it and licked his lips.

“No wonder, seems like you were a little busy.” At this, Ryan raised his eyebrows, his words daring and not half as cruel as he’d wished they’d be. Spencer scratched his head nervously and apologized again. He looked around desperately, wishing he could just stop being so turned on and focus on the fact that Ryan was here now, but his eyes found Ryan’s loosed belt, stretched material around his crotch, an obvious shape sharpened beneath it. He smirked. Maybe he’d always been curious about Ryan, because he knew what Ryan was into; they’d talked about it- both maturely and immaturely- so many times that he was sure he’d be able to get Ryan off if the occasion ever presented itself.

“You- uh, how long were you standing there?” Spencer asked, embarrassed, and Ryan’s face reddened so fast, you’d think he was blowing a trumpet. His cheeks were stained with cherry sweat and his eyes fluttered.

“What? I wasn’t-”

Spencer pointed at Ryan’s crotch and his eyebrow rose menacingly. He winked and joked that it was okay if Ryan was hot for him. He shrugged and sat down on his bed, pawed at under his pillow and found the television remote. He pointed it at the small box on the dresser behind Ryan and cocked his head to beckon Ryan to move. Ryan couldn’t; he just couldn’t. He stared at Spencer’s messy hair, his bitten lips, his clammy palms, the fly that was still open under his button and he just couldn’t. He hurriedly unzipped the bag still draped around his elbow and dove into it, in search for the video game that he’d borrowed.

“I’ll let you get back to that.” Ryan shivered, pointing to Spencer’s still half hard cock and growing paler. He dropped the video game on the television and sprinted out of Spencer’s house so fast, he almost forgot his shoes.

“Ry- it was just a joke, I didn’t mean that you-”

Slam. Ryan was gone.


*




Ryan woke up in a cold sweat; his unconscious desires dripping from his hair like bad shampoo, stinging his eyes and leaving a bad taste in his mouth. His self loathing had reached its peak. He slapped his head and rolled onto his side, hands still pressed into his burning forehead. He groaned, pissed off at his own thoughts and cursed Spencer for being the subject of his new found obsession.

“Third time lucky.” He choked to himself. He’d woken up twice already, after playing out something awful in his slumber and he truly hoped that this time, he could fall in to a deep, dreamless sleep. But he didn’t. After another hour, he decided sleep wasn’t on the table tonight. He whipped out his phone and began mashing at the buttons shakily.

Spencer was still awake. He replied within minutes. He’d thought about waiting a few minutes before he replied, so to not seem so keen, but Ryan might fall asleep in those few minutes.


*


Spencer crept down his stairs as best he could, but the squeaking under the floorboards was as stubborn as his mission to see Ryan. He’d obsessed over his new experimental thoughts all day, struggling to keep from fondling himself and eventually giving in, half an hour before Ryan had texted. It made him laugh gently to himself; Ryan had impeccable timing these days. He tried his best to unlock the door quietly, but everything in his house hated him when he was breaking the rules- and by that he meant everything, even the radiator. It seemed to clunk every time Spencer took a long slow breath down the stairs. Ryan’s face was a blank; no emotion in any crease of it.

“I,”

“Shh,” Spencer hissed and Ryan pursed his lips together, but nodded. Spencer sIighed and beckoned him into the house. The door locked and everything in place again, they ascended to Spencer’s bedroom. With one quick scowl at the chunking radiator, Spencer was chasing Ryan up stairs.

“I have to tell you something.” Ryan whispered, when they were sitting firmly on the comfortable darkness of Spencer’s bed. “It’s big, but it’s really, really dumb.” Spencer hummed softly, approving continuation of the confession.

“Don’t laugh?” Ryan whispered back and felt Spencer’s hand cup his knee. Spencer promised he would never laugh at him and Ryan inhaled a deep, heavy breath. He felt the weight of the earth float into his throat and find his chest. All this new mass was difficult to pump blood around and he felt his heart thump harder to try to cope.

“I think I like you.” Ryan hurried quietly, not too sure why he was even telling Spencer this.

“Okay.” Spencer whispered back and turned his head to look at Ryan’s blurred shadow.

“Okay?!” Ryan hissed, turning his head into Spencer and dropping his jaw. His eyebrows shot up his face and stuck to the sweat forming under his hairline. He expected Spencer to laugh, because he always said he wouldn’t laugh at him and then did. He never expected what came next.

Spencer’s lips on Ryan’s lips. Spencer’s knees clashing with Ryan’s knees. Spencer’s weight pushing down on Ryan’s weight- what there was of it- and forcing him to a lying down position. Spencer moved over Ryan, for a better angle and began to grind against Ryan’s jeans. His hand slithered down Ryan’s snake like figure and when it reached the belt of Ryan’s pants, it fumbled nervously.

Shit, what was he even doing?

The belt was gone and then the pants. And then the coat and then the shirt and then his own shirt and then, no. He couldn’t strip Ryan of everything. Maybe he was just being hormonal, or maybe he was just curious, or maybe something else, but his heart was racing and his mind was going at a thousand miles a moment and shit, Ryan was allowing all of this. Why?

Breaths became ragged and snagged on each inappropriate touch that felt so Goddamn right. Fingers became laced in matted hair and then the underwear was gone. For both of them. They both sat up, in the muggy darkness of Spencer’s quiet secret world.

“Is this really happening?” Ryan asked, quiet and rushed and breathless. Spencer nodded, feeling Ryan’s breath hit his collar bone and tickle it. “Oh God.” Ryan roared, but whispered somehow. If it’s even possible to do both. He smiled, then dove at Spencer too kiss him more. He was on top of Spencer now, pressing hot, hard flesh against hot, hard flesh, grinding hipbones against hipbones, brushing tongues against tongues; everything so perfectly in tune with each other. This was so wrong; they were too close, too similar. They’d been too similar and too comfortable with each other for as long as they’d been able to talk. Ryan tried not to think about past childhood memories; Christmas hats and vampire costumes, first days at schools and car pool. He lost himself so long that he barely felt Spencer push into him at first, but then it was there. Burning and ripping into him; and it was the boy Ryan had grown up with, pressing into him and sinking into his body.

But when Spencer was fully ready to move, fully sunk, fully embedded into Ryan, neither cared about carpool. This was too intense for thoughts or memories. Spencer pressed the backs of his arms on either side of Ryan’s face, his elbows digging into the pillow and holding him up above Ryan’s sweating torso.

And suddenly, Ryan wanted more. He wanted his breath to catch on Spencer’s movements, he wanted Spencer to dig into him, roll his hips and spasm into an orgasm. He wanted this. He couldn’t believe he’d denied himself access to this craving for so long. He let out a filthy, wet sound, soon shut up by Spencer’s mouth.

“You’ll wake the whole neighbourhood Ry.”

Ryan apologized, but he wasn’t really sorry. Neither felt apologetic. Now wasn't the time to be regretful.
Sign up to rate and review this story