Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

What happens on tour

by Sarahkilljoykid

One-shot Frerard ;) *SMUT* please read :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 1511 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank’s POV

One more hour. Just one more hour until we were out of this tiny van and at our hotel. One more hour of Mikey’s knee digging into my leg, one more hour of Bob’s loud snoring, one more hour of Ray’s god-awful jokes as he drove, and one more hour of me sitting in Gee’s lap. We didn’t have enough seats in the van, so I had to sit on Gee, but hey! I wasn’t complaining! We still hadn’t told the others about us yet, but I had a feeling that Ray suspected something.

“Guys! I’m starving! Can we stop somewhere?” whined Mikey.

“Yeah! Food!” yelled Bob. We all laughed, of course, Bob woke up as soon as food was mentioned.

“Okay, there’s a McDonalds coming up soon, wanna go there?” asked Ray.

“Yep!” said Gerard quickly.

“Do they sell and vegetarian meals there?” I asked, I hadn’t been into a McDonalds in that long that I couldn’t remember.

“Uh... I think so?” said Gerard.

“Okay, I’m good with that,” I said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The sickening smell of oily fast food filled my nose and I remembered the reason I hadn’t been in here in so long. Ray, Mikey and Bob practically ran towards the counter and lined up for their “food”.

I walked slightly in front of Gerard as we walked towards the counter.

“Gee!” I hissed as I felt his hands squeeze playfully on my ass, “not here! Not now!”

“Aaaww but babe! You’re just so irresistible! Come into the bathrooms with me?” he whined.

“But what about food?” I asked. I wanted to, but we were sure to get caught... weren’t we??

“Ray! Can you get me a big mac and medium fries? And... what do you want Frankie?” he asked.

“Uhhh... A happy meal without any meat, and apple juice, AND A FRUIT BAG!” I yelled. Gee started giggling adorably. “What?” I asked. What was wrong with that?

“You’re just so adorable!” he sighed as he turned around and walked towards the bathrooms.

“Gee! Wait up!” I yelled as I ran after him. I still didn’t get what was wrong with me getting a happy meal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Uh! Gee...” I moaned as he pushed his soft, delicate hand down my jeans, “uuuhhhhhhhhh.... oh god! Gee please! Please just do it!” I bucked my hips into his hand.

I began to pull down my pants to give him better access, not even thinking about the fact that we were in a toilet cubicle of a McDonalds.

“Nuh uh Frankie, not now, we gotta go back!” laughed Gee as he pulled his hand out of my pants.

“Aaaawww Gee! Pleeeaasssseeee?” I whined.

“Nope, you’ll just have to wait until we get to the hotel room,” he giggled.

“You fucking tease,” I grumbled as I fixed my belt, I left it a little looser that I usually did in an attempt to hide my hard-on.

“Hmm... you can get me back at the hotel if you want,” he said huskily. I smiled as I thought about how we were going to have a room to ourselves tonight. Our manager said that two of us had to share, and the rest got a room to themselves, we volunteered to share, do you even need to ask why?

“But babe! I want you now!” I whined.

“Nuh uh, you’ll just have to wait until we get there,” he laughed.

Oh fuck you!” I grumbled.

“I said when we get there!” he giggled. I slapped my palm to my forehead as I groaned at his bad joke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom and back to the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Gerard’s POV

Frank got me back. But we weren’t at the hotel yet... Every single chance he got, he ground his tight little ass up against my throbbing hard-on. We were back in the van and he was sitting in my lap again.

I suppressed a groan as he rubbed his ass against the quickly tightening material of my pants. Why did he have to do this now? Mikey was sitting right next to me with his head rested on my shoulder, if I made a single noise he would get suspicious. But I couldn’t help it, he was driving me insane with lust, I dug my fingers into his hips, pulling him harder onto me.

“How long do we have to go?” asked Frank as he wiggled his little ass. I couldn’t help it. I let out quiet moan.

“About thirty seconds, we’re here” said Ray. Oh thank god! They didn’t notice.

Frank practically ran out the door, leaving me to try and hide my throbbing boner. I grabbed my bags, and walked around Frank who was carefully lifting his guitar out of the van. I walked through the front doors of the hotel, carrying my bags in front of me to hide my... uh... problem.

“Come on Gee-Gee!” said Frank as he skipped up towards our room. I ran after him.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I groaned as he ran his nails over my chest and pushed me up against the wall. He smashed his lips to mine in a passionate embrace. He pulled his lips away from mine and latched them onto my neck.

“Let’s get this off,” he growled as he practically ripped my shirt off. He pressed his lips to my bare chest, taking one of my nipples in-between his teeth.

“Uh! Frankie!” I gasped as he rubbed his hand up against my jean covered crotch. I started to pull at the edges of his shirt. I ran my hands over his beautifully tattooed chest, tracing softly over the intricate lines. I pushed back at him, pushing him back onto the bed. He fell onto the bed, his legs hanging off the edge, his legs slightly spread. He looked so fucking sexy. I tugged his belt off in one quick motion and pulled his tight jeans off, I was delighted to find that he had a massive boner, his black boxers were tented. He quickly wiggled out of his boxers and threw them to the ground.

I took his length in my hand and began to stroke it up and down, slowly at first, receiving small, desperate moans. I sped up a little, making him groan louder as he bucked his hips up to meet my hand.

Seeing him like that... Uh! It just turned me on. I had an idea... I pushed two fingers up to his lips; he stared up at me, looking confused.

“Suck,” I said.

He smiled as he took my fingers into his warm, wet mouth. Oh god! I thought, when did he get so good at sucking? And this was only my fingers!

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth and pulled my own pants down.

“Turn over,” I growled. He giggled as he obeyed me. I pushed his legs further apart and pushed one saliva covered finger into his entrance, wiggling it around a little before I put in another.

“Uh! Gee! Just do it already!” he moaned.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Oh just hurry up and fuck me!” he yelled. I laughed at his enthusiasm as I pulled my fingers out of him. He got onto his hands and knees and poked his little tight ass up in the air, giving me better access to it. I squeezed on the smooth flesh of his hips as I slowly pushed myself into him.

Frank let out a filthy, sexy moan as I thrust into him. I didn’t worry about hurting him anymore; seriously, we’d been going at it like rabbits since we started going out. Every chance we got... and I mean every chance.

“Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Gee!” he gasped as I reached around and wrapped my hand around hid hard member. He started to buck his hips back towards mine, going insane from the pleasure I was giving him.

“Uh! So. Fucking. Close!” he gasped in between each of my thrusts.

I just moaned in response, I was close to letting out my load as well.

All of a sudden, there was a warm, sticky liquid shooting out of his cock and onto my hand. He screamed out my name as his hips jerked up and down as he rode out his orgasm. I gave one final hard thrust before I came deep inside of him.

I pulled out of him and he flipped over onto his back before collapsing next to me on the bed.

“I love it when we have to share rooms,” he giggled.

“Mmmh,” I hummed in agreement.

“Gee Gee?” he said.

“Yeah Frankie?” I asked.

“I love you,” he said before drifting off to sleep.

“I love you too Frankie,” I whispered with a smile.



Hi guys! hope you liked it, sorry if its bad :S please R&R
-Sarah xx
Sign up to rate and review this story