Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A long lost lust

by tomatemyhomework

This is my first story that I have ever written. I'm not gay but I found this story so interesting to write. A fanfic of freard if that's how you spell it about growing up with mixed feelings. I th...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 2311 words

?Blocked
The field where the two had first met was glistened with shimmering diamonds of water specks reflecting off the grass blades that gave way to their weary feet. It felt like they had travelled for miles across this beautiful landscape that was captured by a wide spread horizon of forestry and a calming sun set. It had only been around half an hour since they had set off on their journey. Through the eyes of two eager seven year olds, this walk seemed an adventure with no parental supervision cast upon them. Gerard was a little taller than Frank but if anything, he looked upon Frank more during their times together. Gerard ran a little ahead of Frank giggling. He stood there, his 4 ft slim frame reflected so strong against the dusk backdrop that surrounded him. His dark brown hair sculpting his face in a short crop and his hazel eyes glistened against the diamond grass shimmers. Frank stumbled while trying to catch up, he was only a few inches shorter than Gerard but his shorter legs meant he struggled to keep up. His hair, a lighter shade to Gerard and a little shorter became aknotted mess after the fall. A disgruntled look smeared across his face.

"Gerard! Look what you made me do!" He slammed while he clambered back to his feet. Gerard, in his playful nature, returned Frank to the floor with a mighty push that also sent him flying to the floor. Both boys giggled to themselves as they just lay there. Even though the day had been full of fun and contentment they both knew what sadness tomorrow would bring. Franks dad had been offered a job in the city so the boys were spending their last few hours together. As Gerard looked over at Frank he felt this new feeling developing in his stomach. Frank returning the look felt it to. Could it of been sadness at the fact they would be ripped apart so soon? Frank tried to dismiss the feeling but before he could react, Gerard had already leaned over and laid a kiss upon Frank's lips. Startled, Frank pushed Gerard off of him. Both boys never said another word to each other and returned home, briskly walking back across the grass they had only recently flattened. As expected, the next day once Gerard had awoken he was greeted with the sight of removal vans outside of his window. Not sure how to react he returned under his duvet until Frank had left. Not asingle goodbye was exchanged. Not even a wave. The room seemed dark and lifeless, Frankless.

.........

As the planes ripped through the world trade centre, Gerard stood in horror from his office window, tears streaming down his eyes. The room full of continuations of character designs. Each one wearing the commonly seen cheesy smile that keep a show upbeat and children happy. As Gerard looked back over his shoulder his shoulder length dark brown hair reflected upon the lights of the chaos. As the next tear emerged from his eye. He flashed back to that key day all those years ago in the diamond field. Laying between the grass with his best friend. What was his name? He had the face in his head. The young boy, such pale skin, his brown hair and those lips. What was his name? Gerards eyes grew wide.

"FRANK!" He gasped. He had to find him, was in caught up in this devastation? Guilt then surrounded Gerard. How could he have not said goodbye to his friend? Even if something did happen between them that at such ayoung age they couldn't understand. He made a stand in that very office. He would become a new person, he'd make a difference to people's lives and most importantly... He'd find Frank.

........

With a new hair-do Gerard proudly walked down the hall of Eyeball Records. His skinny jeans barely leaving much to the imagination. His now perfectly sculptured 6ft body decorated with a draping v neck that showed off his chest. His hair, now dyed a maroon form of colour and styled into amessy spike comb over. His aviator glasses reflected the ceiling lights one by one as he made his way down the cream corridor. What decorated the walls caught his eye. Stopping mid walk, the flowing chains from his jeans flung far from him alarming the others behind him. Mikey firmly placed his hand over Gerards shoulder. A quick grip from his gave Gerard the reassurance he needed. The corridor displayed other signed artists of the company.

"Hey G, that'll be us soon! Won't it?" Mikey said in a child like fashion. Gerard gave a quick nod to acknowledge his brother.

"You guys go ahead, there's something I need to address here"Gerard instructed the others, gesturing to the label bosses office door further ahead. Confused they did as they were told and walked ahead. Gerard then stepped closer to the poster that had caught his eye. Removing his sunglasses he wiped away a tear, his eyeliner being smudged in the process but he didn't care, what was before him was much more important. On the poster stood afamiliar sight. The brown hair, cropped. The pale skin. The average height middle man stood before him. The plump lips staring back at him. It was him. It was Frank Iero! The lead vocalist and guitarist for Pencey Prep! Could this be? Could this actually be how they were to be reunited? Gerard was startled by a familiar voice from down the corridor, Mikey hung his head out of the doorframe. His black, emo like hair making blend in with the other unsigned bands walking past looking for their big break.

"Hurry up! Can't keep these guys waiting now can we?"

........

The next day, Pencey Prep performed at the local music venue. One of their first shows of along line of gigs. What they didn't realise was that this would in fact be their last. Gerard was determined to go. Not only would he see how Frank had grown up, he would also make sure he was at the front of this gig. The feeling returned to his stomach that he felt that day all those years ago. It was at this point that Gerard realised what these feeling were, they were of lust. He longed for the feel and love of Frank in a way a friendship could not justify. He didn't believe he was gay, just confused. It was okay to be confused wasn't it? Many other artists he has grown up listening to had had relationships with both genders surely? This was just a way of finding out how he was! That night he attended with his girlfriend Sarah. Her pitch back stomach length hair platted back behind her was her trademark. Gerard couldn't help but gaze upon her beauty. Her Smokey black eyes that screamed seductiveness, her blouse undone just covering her breasts. They were so perky and it was just too naughty teamed with her skirt s short she only had to move a millimetre and you could see her underwear. Gerard should have felt like the luckiest man alive, possibly even a sex god but there was something missing that until this time he couldn't figure out. Well until tonight anyway. He never realised how much thinking could go on in the cue to a concert. Luckily at this point the doors swung open at the crowd spirit erupted right down the road. It was just above freezing but that didn't dampen the concert goers spirit.

Once inside Gerard grabbed Sarahs hand so tight it began to dig in, she let out a little wince of pain and pulled away. Usually Gerard would of stayed and apologised but he had to do this. With fire in his eyes he fought his way to the front. He was in the second row. Frank couldn't possibly miss him. It wasn't exactly busy in this venue. Sarah stood at the back, she didn't mind as the male attention she so obviously craved was being delivered to her in the dozens from young horny teenagers and drunk guys. Gerard didn't care, he knew exactly why he was here. His heart beat increasing by the second, he looked down on his white cotton shirt, buttoned down so show off his impressive chest. He could see his heart beating from there. His pupils grew in anticipation and his hands became clammy. Did he really know what he was getting himself into? This could end his relationship with Sarah and rock everything he knew and was brought up to believe. No time to think as the lights dimmed and the screams from the crowd roared. This was it.

Frank was the last to enter the stage, not much had changed about him, he was still smaller than Gerard and his skin still so pale. And those lips, so plump and inviting. Gerard just knew he had to taste them again. His stomach twisted as Frank walked closer to him.

Behind his sunglasses, Frank scanned the crowd. This was his ritual at every concert. Asort of way of sussing out the crowd. It was then he noticed the second line of people. That dark hair, sculptured to his face. Those hazel eyes. Could it be how he thought it was? The feeling once again returned to his stomach. It must be him. It must be Gerard! This couldn't be happening, he had a long term girlfriend and a child on the way. What could Gerard possibly want from him after all this time? They had such a strong friendship and he knew that but after leaving on such bad terms! Maybe he came to patch things up? Or maybe.. Just.. maybe. He was here to finish what he started. He felt a twinge in his crotch. He knew he mustn't. But he just couldn't help it! He nearly lost his cue in all this debate in his head and it was only when a guitar was forced into his hands did he realise where he was! He soon snapped out of this trance of sexual confusion Gerard was placing over him and delivered aperformance that left the crowd weak at the knees.

Running off stage Frank pushed past all his band mates and production team for the shower. He definitely need a ice cold shower after seeing the way Gerard danced. His t-shirt being ripped from him to display his sculptured torso that you would imagine only the models to own. His chiselled body bouncing up and down to the beats that Frank himself has created. His skinny jeans so tight on him they appeared to be painted on and left little to the imagination. Frank snapped out of this trance yet again. He shouldn't think these thoughts! He is a straight man and loves his girlfriend dearly. Even with that in mind he couldn't deny the restrictiveness he was feeling from his pelvis. He had to go, maybe Gerard would be waiting outside for him? There was only one way to find out!

Gerard walked out of the venue and slumped to the floor. His knee's trembled over the performance he had just seen. His mouth open with speechlessness and eyes so fixated on the floor. Sarah was nowhere to be seen. She might still be inside but that didn't matter. For Gerard knew that around the back of this building was where he needed to be. This wasn't his head telling him to go. It was his instinct. He sprinted to the back door where he could hear screaming fans clinging so tightly onto their notepads and pens with the desire of them being filled with the signatures of the band. That wasn't the filling Gerard was pining for. He had to stop himself. There was no way that Frank would feel the same!

The band still full of energy bounced past Frank as they made their way outside to meet the fans. Frank kept having flashbacks to that ultimate day when all this started. He then had visions of them being together. Gerard's lips softly caressing his, the bites of Gerard's teeth dragging down his neck. The heat from his breath pressing against the sensitive skin of his stomach. The feel of his hands running down his body.

He had to snap out of this! His penis throbbing from the very thought of this encounter now pulsated from inside of his trousers. He found it so painful to try and walk, his penis rubbing against the little room he had. His hands, clenched so tightly, so very clammy. He could hear the beat of his heart racing all throughout his body and his breathing becoming so erratic. This was insane! The chanting from the crowd drew his attention and he had to face the music. In true rock star fashion he kicks the door bar with one foot and bursts out to the roar and excitement of the fans.

After half an hour or so the crowd starts to disperse. Franks mouth is aching from smiling for so many photos. It was worth it to see his adoring fans walk away smiling. Even better was that slutty girl with hardly anything on with only a loose blouse to over her breasts. How long was that braided black hair? Whoever was in a relationship with her is a very lucky man!

But then suddenly... There he was. Gerard was stood right in front of Frank, only a barrier dividing them. Both hearts were racing, their mouths open wide in awe of the other. Their tongues moistening their longing lips and their penises both pulsating again. Here it was. There first encounter. Fuelled by male lust and testosterone. Both couldn't find the words to say. They just stood there...
Sign up to rate and review this story