Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Go Down On Me

by alligatorpie

Post Panic! break up. Brendon imagine's Spencer doing unholy things to him. Two- or Three-shot

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 1268 words

?Blocked
A/N: We can't not write horny short stories for long, can we? Well, I had this idea, and it's been eating away at me, preventing any of my other projects from having my full attention, so I wrote it. If you could give the note at the bottom a glance, that would be much appreciated. Enjoy.


“I really dig ‘Always’.” Spencer decided, flicking through a pile of papers.

I grunted in response, flinging my arm over my eyes to block out the fluorescent light of the studio.

“Are you okay, Bren?” Spencer asked, and I heard him set the papers down.

I grunted again.

“What’s wrong?” Spencer moved to the chair next to mine, and placed his hand on my shoulder.

“It doesn’t feel right, Spence.” I said, shaking my head.

“What?”

“Being here. Without them.” I said, pulling my arm away from my face to look at him.

He nodded understandingly.

“I know. It’s weird, but honestly, I think we’re better off this way.” He said.

“I know.” I nodded.

He half smiled. “Let’s call it quits for today.”

I nodded again, and stood up. We left the studio, and Spencer kept a non-band-related conversation going. He sat in the front seat of his car, and I took the passenger side, lighting a cigarette before clipping my seatbelt.

We got back to our house, and Spencer made dinner, while I sat on the patio. I was looking through the lyrics I’d been over again and again, making changes, and smoking. Spencer joined me after a while, setting a plate of vegetable stir fry and a large Dr. Pepper in front of me.

He decided to crash early, and I put on a movie, settling into the couch to watch it. It finished, and I found myself with nothing to do. I leaned my head back, and thought through the day, trying to figure out any lyrical inspiration I could draw from it.

This morning, Spencer and I had walked down to the beach and gone surfing. Spencer was better at it than me, and I was seriously jealous of his form. After lunch, we’d gone into the studio. Nothing there, or for the rest of the day after that.

I let my mind wander back to the beach, and how I’d spent most of my time there watching Spencer. My mind replayed Spencer’s movements again and again, and there was a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. One I usually only get when thinking about Ryan.

I stared down at the crotch of my pants, and the slight bulge there. I’d never felt this way while thinking about Spencer. My stomach clenched, and I glanced down the hallway at Spencer’s bedroom door. It was closed, and I could hear his music playing, meaning that he really was in bed.

I looked back at my semi, and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, hesitantly removing my member. I slowly wrapped my fingers around it, and stroked up my dick to the tip, where I rubbed my thumb over the tip.

“Mmmm…” I let out a soft moan, leaning my head on the back of the couch. I imagined Spencer, naked, sweating, on his knees between my legs.

My breath hitched in the throat.

Imaginary Spencer grinned up at me, and lightly ran his calloused fingers over my inner thighs.

I bit my lip and shivered violently. The image of Spencer was so real in my mind, I could practically feel his hands on me, his soft breath on my dick.

Imaginary Spencer darted his tongue out, swirling it around the head of my cock.

I took my over hand, and used one finger to swirl my pre-cum around my tip, moaning quietly.

Imaginary Spencer kissed the underside of my dick, then ran his tongue up my full length from base to tip, then wrapped his mouth around me, taking me into his mouth.

I put the back of my hand against the underside of my dick, dragging it up as I imagined Spencer doing the same thing with his tongue, then wrapped my hand back around my dick, pumping the end first, slowly letting my hand pump down farther as I thought of Spencer taking in more and more of me.

“Spencer…” I breathed softy, then bit my lip, knowing that Spencer was a very light sleeper.

I whimpered and moaned softly, writhing on the couch.

I kept pumping with one hand, and brought my other hand up to my collar, and slowly unbuttoned my shirt, imagining Spencer’s fingers trailing down my chest. My hips bucked into my hand, and I sank my teeth back into my lower lip to control the sounds.

I tightened my hand, imagining Spencer closing his mouth down around me.

“Oh!” I cried out. “Spencer… mmm…”

My mind was fogging as a mind-numbing pleasure took over. I couldn’t find it in me to care that I might wake up Spencer. Or our neighbors.

I pumped faster, my back arching of the couch, practically screaming for Spencer as I came, drenching my hand in my white, hot, sticky cum.

I let my head fall back again, breathing deeply through my nose as I came down off the orgasmic high.

Someone cleared their throat in the doorway, and my head whipped around. Spencer was standing at the mouth of the hallway, fidgeting uncomfortably.

“Oh shit!” I said, hurriedly putting my, now limp, dick back in my pants. Spencer averted his eyes as I rushed to clean myself up, shifting his weight from foot to foot. Finally, with my dick put away, my pants zipped, the buttons on my shirt redone, and my hand clean, I turned to face Spencer. I could feel my face burning, and he looked embarrassed.

“I thought you were calling me.” He mumbled, tracing circles on the carpet with his toe.

“I’m sorry, Spence.” I said, uncomfortably aware that the last time I’d said his name, I’d been screaming it while imagining him sucking me off.

“I’m not really sure what to say, Bren.” He said, watching his foot as it continued making patterns on the carpet.

“Me either.” I admitted.

He nodded, and looked at the clock on the wall.

“Well, um, it’s late, so… I’m gonna go back to bed.” He glanced at me, then looked away again, hurrying down the hall, back to his room. The door shut, and I ran my hands through my hair, exhaling a deep breath.

What the fuck was I going to say to him in the morning?


A/N: Awkward, yes? Haha. Well, as I said in the description, I'm not sure if this will be a two or three shot, yet. Really, it's up to you. If you plan on reviewing, let me know what you think should happen. I'm not going to give you very detailed options, because I still need to have the element of surprise on you. Haha.

Option A: Spencer goes along with whatever Brendon tells him the next morning, and maybe makes a confession of his own. (This will make the story a two-shot)

Option B: Spencer is more embarrassed than Brendon, and tries to forget that it ever happened. (This will make the story a three-shot)

Secret Option C: Enter whatever you think should happen, in as much detail as you please, here.

So, please R&R, and let me know what you think, and I'll update as soon as I can.

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story