Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

The Contest

by discordandnight

Haru takes advantage of Kyo's competitive nature.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hatsuharu, Kyo, Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-06-06 - Updated: 2006-06-07 - 2239 words - Complete

?Blocked
[Disclaimer] I don't own Fruits Baskets, only play around with its characters.


Kyo came home from Shishou's dojo and stopped just inside the door, bending to slip off his shoes. He dropped them next to Hatsuharu's boots and continued through Shigure's home, peeking into doorways to find where the Ox and that damn Yuki were at.

Tohru, Kyo knew, was at her after school job, and Shigure, at the main house. He felt a bit like a nap, yet wanted to say hello to Haru, first. Not finding the boy in the main room or the kitchen, Kyo headed down the hall to Yuki's room, grumbling softly to himself, as he did so.
The door was slightly ajar and Kyo wasn't quite polite enough to knock; he pushed it open, and then stood there for a full minute, unblinking.

Haru Sohma was leaned against Yuki's desk, his black shirt open over a white tank top. Several necklaces and a spiked collar were around his neck and his wrists were decorated just as heavily. None of that was unusual.
What was abnormal and a tad shocking to Kyo's eyes was the view of Yuki Sohma on bended knees, his head bobbing; although his back was presented to Kyo, the Cat had a fairly good idea of what that stupid Rat was doing.

Hatsuharu's fingers stroked through Yuki's dark, shining silver-grey hair, tightening in the strands, and bringing the boy's head closer.
Kyo's gaze jumped up and collided sharply with the unaffected, slightly bemused stare of Haru's.
The redhead swallowed hard, mouth suddenly gone dry as a desert and lips parted, forming silent words.

Haru smirked a little, 'Kyo. Hey'.

Yuki made a small choking sound, yet Haru kept one hand to the back of the boy's neck, not allowing the Rat to stop what he was doing.

'Come on in,' Haru invited, grey eyes going slightly unfocused and his breath becoming a tad uneven, 'Slow down, Yuki'.

Kyo felt his cheeks wash bright with color, and then grow even hotter as he made a stammering reply to Haru.
The Ox grinned, good-naturedly, and his expression said that he understood Kyo's reaction.

'He'll be finished soon enough,' Haru continued stroking the nape of Yuki's neck, his eyelids closing and a hum of satisfaction went through the room.

Kyo took a step back, yet couldn't bring himself to turn away. Maybe that was because his brain was so busy processing this momentous event or it could be that all his blood was pooling below the waist; Kyo didn't know, exactly, which it was.

'Or do you want to take over?'

Kyo heard himself squeak before finally finding his capability of speech, 'Wha-? No! I'm not doing - doing. . ./that/!'

The Ox didn't seem surprised at Kyo's reply; he shrugged, leaned back, and propped his free hand on the desktop, all the while, keeping an eye on Yuki.

'Oh, he's good at this. Mm. Ever had a blow-job, Kyo?'

Orange-red hair danced about Kyo's head as he shook it from side to side, 'N- no. Heard about them, though. At school, you know,' he rambled.

'Given one?'

'Hell no!'

Then curiosity got the best of the Cat, 'Wh- when did you and Yuki start doing this?'

Haru moaned softly at something Yuki was doing, dragging the boy's head back, 'Stop for a minute,' then to Kyo he said, 'Oh, about two, three weeks ago, maybe. I read one of Shigure's novels and -'

'That damn perverted dog! You should have known better than to read anything that he wrote!'

'Anyway,' Haru went on, completely ignoring Kyo's outburst, 'I've had blow-jobs before, from girls, you know (/No,/ Kyo thought, /I didn't know/.), but for whatever reason, it never had occurred to me to do this with our Yuki, here,' he petted Yuki, fondly, 'until reading Shi-'

'Okay!' if Kyo had been in his cat form, he would have hissed and spat, hair on its end, 'And don't you call him our Yuki! He's not my anything!'

'You sure I can't convince you to take Yuki's place?'

Kyo took another step back, face flushed with anger and - and something else. Something he wasn't so sure he wanted to think about, 'No, why-'

'I told you, Yuki - I told you that you were more daring than Kyo'

'What?! I'll be damned if he is! I'm way more daring than that damn Yuki!'

'Then what's stopping you?' grey eyes glittered as Haru's head tilted toward one shoulder, 'It's okay to suck at this, Kyo'.

Yuki made a sound that the redhead thought sounded an awfully lot like choking on laughter and Kyo nearly shook with rage.

'That's how much you know, asshole; I'd be way better at it than what he is, that's for sure!'

'Really? I don't know, Kyo; Yuki's proven himself to be a natural at this. . .'

'Whatever! I can do it better'

Kyo marched into Yuki's bedroom and reached out, ready to yank that damn Rat up and off the floor.
Haru caught his wrist, however, fingers tightening over bone and beads, 'Take a minute to calm down, Kyo. Watch Yuki'

'I don't want to watch Yuki,' Kyo replied sullenly, folding his arms across his chest and tucking in his chin, causing hair to fall over his eyes.

'Still, I don't need your mouth on my cock while you're so pissed off, so cool down. Besides, I don't want you to lose on a technicality, and you already said that you've never done this or had it done to you, so-'

Kyo's head shot up, 'I'm not going to lose!' he toed the floor, shoving hands into the front pockets of his pants, 'I just feel. . .weird. . .or something'

'Want to kiss me?'

'What? No! That's it, I'm out of here!'

Haru caught the edge of Kyo's shirt as he turned to leave, 'You were going to put my dick into your mouth, but you won't have my tongue? Come on, it'll help you to loosen up and get comfortable with me'.

Kyo's brow lifted. Somehow he doubted that.
He looked away and suddenly found his gaze caught by Yuki's own. The Cat took in a sharp breath, unexpectedly feeling his body respond to the sight of Yuki taking Haru's cock in hand, once again; tongue slowly gliding along the underside of it.

Kyo's pants were getting tighter and unconsciously, his hand spent just a moment too long in adjusting his own cock.
Yuki's gaze flickered downward and Kyo felt the boy's smirk.

'And yours isn't?' he growled, 'Don't even say anything, you damn rat!'

He turned quickly and looked at Haru, 'Alright, I'll do it - I'll kiss you'.

Haru smiled lazily, reached up and slid his hand into Kyo's thick, soft hair, and then pulled him forward.
Their lips met with a hesitant touch before Haru led Kyo deeper into the kiss, tongue coaxing the boy's lips apart and moving into his mouth.
Kyo couldn't help his own response; when Haru's tongue played with his own, he moaned softly and pressed his hips forward, cock meeting and rubbing hard against Haru's thigh.

That seemed to be all the encouragement that the Ox needed - he slid his hand down Kyo's body, pushing it betwixt his own thigh and the Cat's groin.
Kyo groaned into Haru's mouth again, and unaware of what he was doing; his fingers twisted themselves into Yuki's hair, tugging hard when Haru began sucking his tongue.

Just as abruptly as the kiss began, it was over, as Haru pushed Kyo away and dragged Yuki from his cock, 'Sorry. That was close,' he took a couple of deep breaths, raking his hands through the mix of white and black hair upon his head.
Then he shot Kyo a crooked grin, 'Hey, you're a pretty good kisser, Cat'.

Kyo didn't know why, yet Haru's compliment caused a streak of smugness to run through him. It lasted until the Ox spoke again, 'You and Yuki should kiss', that's when the emotion was surpassed by the sudden burst of anger.

'Are you out of your mind?! There's no damn way that I'm kissing that dirty rat!'

'As if I would allow your mouth to touch mine, you stupid cat'

'Don't you call me stupid, stupid!'

'I call things as I see them'

'Are you wanting me to kick your ass?'

'Pfft. If it would break the monotony of my kicking /yours/, then yes. Unfortunately, I don't see such a thing happening, anytime soon'

Even Kyo's clothes seemed to spike as he stood, trembling with fury.

'Hey guys, you're killing the mood. Kyo, just ignore Yuki and let's get on with the competition'

Kyo shot Yuki one more glare before marching to Haru and falling to his knees. All his irritation evaporated in an instant as he suddenly came to the realization of what he was about to do.
He caught his lower lip with his teeth and nervously reached forward, wrapping fingers around the base of Haru's cock.
The Ox seemed to discern Kyo's emotions and he petted the Cat's head, 'You don't have to - it's just a silly contest, after all and just because Yuki can do it doesn't mean-'

'I can do it. I want to do it. I've never done this so just give me a minute, alright!'

'Take your time,' and Haru's fingers sifted through the soft orange-red strands, soothing Kyo's qualms.
Kyo began with an experimental stroke, since he was more familiar with the act. Hell, he'd spent enough time jerking himself, he knew that he was good at /that/.

Haru made a sound of approval and that encouraged Kyo; he repeated the movement, finding his confidence growing at the same rate as Haru's cock.
Then the Ox's fingers were tugging at Kyo's hair, pulling his head forward and the next thing that the Cat knew, his mouth was opening and he was taking Haru in.

It took him a couple of minutes to adjust to the shock of what he was doing, to the feeling of having a mouthful of cock and pondering what the fuck to do with it.
Hatsuharu was patient, however, giving Kyo time to find the rhythm, the Way/, without offering any other complaint than '/Watch the teeth'. And Kyo decided that he liked how Haru's hand settled at the nape of his neck, those fingers twisting through his hair.

The Cat's curious nature wormed itself into the act; Kyo tested what sort of reaction this manner of licking would bring about, what Haru would do when he used that much suction.
Soon enough, the redhead was completely lost in the sounds that he was pulling from the Ox, and spurred by Hatsuharu's response to do more of what was causing them.
Kyo's palms rested on Haru's pelvic area, trapping his cock in the space betwixt his thumbs and forefingers; and unmindful of his actions, began doing that sort of pawing that contented cats often do.

'Oh hell, Yuki; he's purring' Haru groaned, knees nearly buckling, 'Kyo, I'm going to come'

And Kyo didn't stop to think what those words meant. He felt the hard pulse of Haru's cock against his tongue and in the next second, tasted the warm, bittersweet-ness of the boy's come, as it filled his mouth.
The Ox's grip on Kyo's hair kept the Cat from pulling away, although he honestly hadn't planned to. Somehow, he knew that if he did, Yuki would definitely win the contest, and in truth, he didn't mind the taste; liked it, even.

When Haru's orgasm had finished its course, Kyo remained upon his knees, dutifully licking the other boy's cock clean; his tongue curling around and stroking until Haru had to drag him off, by force.

'Hey, that's enough. It gets really sensitive after I come'

Kyo sat back on his heels and ran the backside of his hand over his mouth, wearing quite the self-satisfied expression upon his face.

'I won, didn't I? Yuki didn't make you come'

'That's because if I had, you stupid cat, you wouldn't have gotten your turn. Not for awhile, at least'

Kyo shot Yuki a glare, 'Shut up, I wasn't talking to you,' then turning back to Haru, he prodded, 'So, I won, right?'

Haru straightened his clothes and gave Kyo one of those cool smiles that he seemed to own a numerous supply of, 'Mm. You're both good and that was an exceptional first go at it. Definitely natural talent that you've got there, Kyo'.

Kyo turned his head and smirked at Yuki, 'I won'. And then he was jumping up and swinging his arm outward, pointing a finger in Yuki's face, 'I beat you!'

Yuki didn't have time to respond; Kyo was sailing through the door, announcing to no one how he had finally beaten the Rat at something.
A moment passed and when there was complete silence, Yuki went to Haru and leaned against the desk, next to the Ox.

'Didn't I tell you?'

Yuki gave the softest of smiles and nodded, 'Yes. I knew that Kyo was especially competitive with me, yet I had no idea to what extent'.

Haru pushed himself off the desk and headed for the door, 'It's getting late, so I'll go,' he paused and looked over his shoulder, 'I've also been curious about what it would be like to have sex with Kyo. What are you doing tomorrow?'

Yuki's smile vanished.
Sign up to rate and review this story