Categories > Original > Romance

A long night between two friends

by PrincessGiovy

Title says it all.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-17 - Updated: 2011-09-18 - 523 words

?Blocked
I opened the door to my friend Heather.

“Hey, Heth,” I said, hugging her.

“I missed you Kelly.” She said.

Me and Heather were long distance best friends. We had known each other since we were six and hadn’t seen each other since we both graduated from college. We also both had long distance boyfriends, meaning it was great to talk to the other person when either one of us were depressed. Heather was pretty much an exact twin of yours truly. She had my extremely tanned skin, green eyes, and long blonde hair.

We both walked to my room and plopped down onto my bed. Heather kept on rubbing her jean short-shorts, as if they were dirty or something.

“Hey, can I go call my boyfriend and take a shower?” She asked.

I nodded and she took out her phone and walked into my small bathroom in my room.

“I’ll be in there for about an hour so just like read or something til’ I get out, K’?” She said.

I nodded again and she closed and locked the bathroom door. I tried her suggestion by reading but I shortly realized that I had read every book I own. I saw that Heather had forgotten to take her suitcase into the bathroom so I decided to hand her, her clothes before she got in the shower. I un-zipped her suitcase and what I saw shocked me. Inside was a book titled: How to tell your best friend you have lesbian feelings for them.

I gasped and zipped her suitcase shut. That couldn’t have meant me, could it? Heather never did have many friends that were girls. I decided to cool off my stress by... well, ‘having fun’. I only did it when I was under extreme stress, which I definitely was right now. I slipped off my white tank top and white short-shorts. I was now standing only in my lace panties and bra. I reached my hand into my panties and well, you know what I did. After about five minutes I slipped un-clipped my bra and took it off and hooked my right hand in my panties. I slid my panties off slowly, cause it’s kinda hard to take off panties while having fun.

I chuckled as a creamy white liquid escaped from my vagina. My fun was over when I looked to my left and spotted Heather standing in the doorway of my bathroom staring at me- a towel covering her- lustfully. I ignored the liquid that was now dripping all over my floor, staining it, and walked over to her. I grabbed her towel and threw it off her, revealing her naked, tan, sexy body.

“I love you.” I said, connecting our foreheads.

“I love you too Kelly.” She replied, and closed the distance between our lips. I pulled her over to my bed and threw her down and put my body on top of hers. Let’s just say we had fun that night, and there was a lot of stains in my house after that. And my neighbors had a few videos
Sign up to rate and review this story