Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Chains That Link Us Together ::Frikey::

I Think I Lied

by ParanoiaDestroyah

Frank meets his date. We're in for a surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-25 - Updated: 2011-09-26 - 1605 words

?Blocked
Mikey’s POV
I walked into the Italian restaurant and adjusted my striped shirt. I took a deep breath. I need to stop thin about that Frank guy. I went from besotted to obsessed. I tried so hard to describe him accurately to Gerard so I could have something more to remember him by. But nothing Gerard could draw did him justice. I tried writing paragraphs about him, but they never, ever satisfied my mind. All I wanted was him, and I just could not think about anything other than him. I fell asleep cuddling with a body pillow I doused in the cologne he was wearing when I met him. I needed this. I needed to stop thinking about him. This blind date may just get my mind off him.

I looked around the restaurant, and saw the back of a head with black hair, a scorpion tattoo on the side of their neck, in a black and white striped shirt. I slowly approached him, and noticed his hands were tattooed all over, and I couldn’t help but think that was kind of hot. I figured I’d grow a pair and be ballsy. I leaned down to his ear.

“You waiting for someone?” I whispered. He turned his head to face me, and I went pale. “Frank?!”

“Holy fucking shit!” He exclaimed while his jaw dropped. Is this real? Am I dreaming? This isn’t real. I’m delusional. I’ve become so fixated over Frank that now everyone looks like him. I wanted to rip out my eyes and throw them on the floor. If I was going crazy, this is to much. “Mikey? Is that you?” He asked, sounding as shocked as I was.

“Y-Yeah… Oh… Oh my god… I-I’ve been trying to find you…” I started. He grabbed my wrist and pulled a chair closer to him.

“I’ve been looking for you… My ex told me you came by her house a few weeks ago… And… She had no idea how to get in touch with you…” He said and I sat down on the chair.

“Wh-Why were you looking for me?” I asked.

“I… I think I may really like you…” He drawled.

“I think I may like you too…” I smiled a little.

Until closing, Frank and I talked about everything. He was more amazing than I had expected. He was a lot sweeter than he looked, and I’m pretty sure I lied to Alicia when I said he couldn’t get any hotter if he tried. His nails were painted black, he was wearing this red eye liner, and he had the sexiest lip ring. We were so into our conversation we didn’t even order food.

After they kicked us out, we stood outside and I pushed him up against the glass door. His lips teased mine and he drug them across my jaw bone and upper neck. I placed my hand on his waist and smiled at him.

“How about… You come back to my place…” I suggested.

“And do what?” He asked with a devilish grin.

“I was thinking maybe could probably start off with this… And see were it goes…” I said, tugging on his belt loop.

I pulled him by his hand to my brothers house. I tried to get the door unlocked, but I was having some trouble since it as dark outside. He wrapped his arms around me from behind, and he nestled his head against my back. I finally got the door open, and walked inside with Frank attached to me.

He kicked the door shut behind us, and squeezed my mid section slightly. His shirt sleeve ad rolled up a little, and I saw more tattoos. He was about the only guy I’ve seen with lots of tattoo’s that I thought looked really sexy. He was one of the only guys I’d think was sexy no matter what he was wearing.

I turned around to face him, and he giggled.

“You’re really fucking cute…” He said and kissed my cheek.

“You’re way more adorable than me…” I stated with a smile on my face.

I kissed him lightly on the lips, and he pulled away from me. Our eyes met for a few seconds and he gave me a look that said ‘Please.’ So I kissed him again with a little more force. He quickly granted me access into his mouth. I moved my hands all around every inch of Frank I could reach. He moaned and removed himself from the kiss.

“M-Mikey…” He started, avoiding eye contact.

“Hm?” I said and kissed at his neck hungrily.

“Will… Can…” He started before a long pause. “Fuck me. Please fuck me.”

“I’d love to.” I said and picked him up and carried him up the steps into my room.

He and I struggled to get each other’s shirts off while kissing, but somehow we managed. I drug my hands up and down his clammy torso, and I noticed his breathing hitch from time to time. He and I were both hard under our jeans, and I couldn’t handle it anymore. I unbuckled his pants and opened up my dresser drawer.

I pulled out my lube and drank the sight of Frank ready and waiting. I watched his chest rise and fall in almost an exaggerated way, and I poured some of the liquid on my index and middle fingers. He bit his lip as I slowly slipped one finger into my dream man and he stayed relaxed as I soon added a second finger and scissor them inside him. He would let out the occasional pleased sigh.

“Mikey baby… I’m ready…” He said looking me in the face with half lidded lust filled eyes. I smiled and quickly pulled my pants off. I was so distracted by Frank I had almost completely forgot about my throbbing erection.

I poured a generous amount of the transparent liquid on to my member, and kissed his cheek. I wasted no time sliding my engorged member into Frank. He hissed happily and bit his lip. I moaned at how tight he was.

“O-oh my… fuck Frank…” I moaned as his hips worked in time with mine. He pushed himself back on me every time I pulled out. Being with him felt so good, and right.

“Mmm… Mikey… I want you to fuck me so hard I limp…” He purred with a smirk. Almost that instant, I started slamming into him relentlessly. I wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked him to help him along. He groaned as his head rolled from side to side, and his fingers dug into my back harshly.

The next ten minutes turned into loud screams and random obscenities jumbled in with each other’s names. I had found Frank’s sweet spot earlier, and I would not stop ramming into it. Just the noises he was making were driving me closer and closer to the edge.

Suddenly Frank’s muscles tensed up around me, and he came with his eyes closed tight and his jaw dangling wide open. I climaxed at almost the exact same instant, with a loud moan.

Frank and I laid together bathing in the painfully blissful afterglow. He laid his head on my chest, and smiled as I turned to face him and caressed his cheek with the pad of my thumb. He set his hand on my upper arm, and looked up at me smiling.

“Hm?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing…” He said and kissed my lower neck. “It’s kinda like… Shit just got real…”

“You think so, too?” I questioned.

“Yeah… I mean… I… I feel like… don’t think I’m creepy or anything, but… It’s like I’ve known you for a long time…” He said.

“Well… Do you want to stay here?” He asked. “and… Maybe try… being… boyfriends?”

“O-Okay…” He beamed.

Frank nuzzled himself up to me and pulled the duvet over us. I wrapped an arm around him and leaned my head against his. I smiled. I was actually with the real Frank. I wasn’t cuddling with some pillow that smelt like him, I was actually with him.

He was so gorgeous like this. Lying on me spent and happy. His skin was so soft, and so was his hair. He smelt like coffee, alcohol, sex, and cologne. I couldn’t ask for anyone more perfect. It’s almost like he was made for me.

-Two in the morning-

Gerard’s POV
I walked into the house carrying Bandit, Lyn-z not far behind. She smiled an kissed my cheek.

“I’ll go take her to bed, okay sweety?” She said in a low tone.

“Okay.” I said and smiled.

I wanted to check on Mikey, see if he was with the guy I helped set him up with. I wonder if he would’ve dumped him when he found out his name was Frank, because that seemed to be a sensitive subject for him. If you brought up certain things, he’d burst out into tears, run up to his room, and not come out for at least 36 hours.

I walked up the steps, and peeked into Mikey’s door. He was fast asleep with someone who I hope was his date. I wanted to yell ‘get some’ but he and his friend looked so comfortable and peaceful I didn’t want to disturb them.


A/N;
Rate. Review(THIS IS YOUR PRIORITY). Add to favorites. Add to alerts.
Love you... ^______________________^
Sign up to rate and review this story