Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Trade Off

by cheesecake

Rufus calls Elena into his office. Rufus/Elena.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Elena, Rufus Shinra - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-06-09 - Updated: 2006-06-10 - 3856 words - Complete

?Blocked
Elena tugged at the button on her suit, frowning with irritation as the single thread holding it in place gave way. Muttering under her breath, she stared at the small nub in her hand and shoved it into her pocket. Her hand reached up to pull the top of her suit back in place. Tucking her blond hair behind her ear, Elena rummaged through her pockets for the orders President Shinra's son had left for her earlier in the day.

It was odd to have come back from lunch with Reno and Rude to find the tiny slip of white paper on her desk. It was odder, still, for her to have discovered Rufus Shinra had written it. And nothing could compare to the bewildered looks of Reno and Rude when they found out that only Elena had been summoned.

When questioned, Tseng only shrugged and returned to his paperwork. Always buried in his work, Tseng had little time to deal with the rest of the turks unless a mission required he worked with them. Tseng always carried himself with an air of confidence and responsibility that Elena found admirable -and desirable.

Dedicated as he was to his work, Tseng had little to no perception for the more social side of life. Unless that social side had to do with Aeris Gainsborough. Elena wanted to believe she was above feeling jealous. But every time she heard Tseng mention that name, she cringed and felt sick to her stomach.

Elena had tried for years to get him to notice her. She'd treated him with nothing but respect, and once or twice she's even flirted with him. She did errands for him with the guise of lightening his work load. Elena even went so far as to pick up his dry cleaning, then re-ironed his shirt when she found the place had done it wrong. But nothing got through to Tseng, and the young turk had to admit that the chase was not as thrilling as it had once been.

Reaching Rufus' office, Elena stared up at the imposing wooden doors with its intricately carved designs. Every door on the top floor of Shinra headquarters looked like this one. But for some reason, Rufus Shinra's nameplate always made it more imposing. Elena didn't know if it was the fact that Rufus had a large collection of guns mounted on his wall, loaded and ready to go, or if it was that frightening monster he had managed to domesticate.

Elena placed her hands on the handle of one huge wooden door and pushed. Her arrival had already been announced and Rufus Shinra had probably been waiting for her. Sure enough, the President's Son sat behind his huge oak desk. Hands clasped together in front of him. Rufus looked up when she opened the door. Dread coursed through her veins when he smirked at her and raised a hand to indicate one of the chair in front of his desk.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, Elena straightened her back and shuffled forward. The toe of her shoe hooked onto the carpet at the entrance, as Elena plunged forward. She let out a cry of surprise as one leg tangled itself in the other as she tumbled. Her body landed on the carpet with a dull thud, as a brief wave of pain riveted through her body.

Groaning, Elena pushed herself onto her hands and knees. She risked a glance at Rufus to find him still seated behind his desk. No trace of amusement crossed his face. For a brief moment, Elena thought she saw Tseng sitting behind that desk instead of President Shinra's Son.

"For-forgive me, sir." Elena bowed when she was on her feet. She crossed the room towards the desk, but stopped when Rufus held up a hand to stop her.

"You forgot to close the door," he said, motioning with a single fluid nod of his head.

Elena spun in place and crossed the room once again, taking special care to pay attention to where she stepped. As she took the handle of the door in her hand, she swallowed another lump in her throat. There was only a handful of reasons why Rufus had summoned her to his office. She was either being let go, relocated, or demoted. Images of being downgraded to a boring desk job made her lip curl up in distaste.

The door closed with a click and, wiping her face clear of any expression, the young turk turned and crossed the floor towards her seat once again. This time, Rufus did not stop her as she lowered herself into the plush chair. Elena felt uneasy as his eyes watched her get comfortable. She shifted in her chair for a moment, then clasped her hands together in her lap.

"You wanted to see me about something, sir?" she asked, her voice sounding meek. Rufus had an imposing air about him that made her nervous.

Rufus smirked at her once again, those light eyes of his trained on her face. "Tseng tells me, you've been improving. I've noticed it too, good job."

Despite herself, Elena felt her eyebrows lift up in surprise. Tseng had something about her? The very idea made her giddy until she remembered who she was with and quickly recomposed herself.

"So, I've been thinking of sending you along with the others on this upcoming mission," Rufus smiled at her. "That is, if you think you can concentrate on the mission instead of Tseng, Elena."

"I-I, sir-"

"Please." He held up his hand and scoffed. "I've seen you, Reno has seen you, even Rude has seen you and the man wears sunglasses indoors. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Unless, of course, you're Tseng. Are you relieved or disappointed that he doesn't know?"

Elena frowned at this question. She wasn't certain how she felt about it. On one hand, Tseng not noticing her might make things a bit easier. What if he didn't like her back? He was several years her senior. She could live with him not noticing her more than his rejection of her. But on the other hand if Tseng did like her back, she wanted to know. Before she could respond the President's Son cut her off.

"You're a lovely woman," he said lowering his gaze at her. Elena shifted in her seat again, something about the way he looked at her made her even more uncomfortable than usual. "And I believe I have a deal that you can't say no to."

"Wah-what's that, sir?"

"Tseng and I have a certain respect for one another." Rufus pushed back his chair and stood. He clasped his hands behind his back and turned around to gaze out at the magnificent view behind his desk. "It pains me to see him pining for this mystery woman. I like your eagerness, Elena. I think you'll be a fine -distraction for him."

Frowning at comment, Elena clamped her mouth shut. Now was hardly the time to mess things up by saying something stupid.

"I could easily persuade him to notice you," Rufus turned his head to the side and Elena could see him eyeing her. The setting sun outside had bathed everything in an orange tone. His eye glistened in the warm light as he stared at her, making her blush despite herself. "Would you like that?"

Elena scolded herself. This was the President's Son. He probably had hundreds of women lined up, eager to throw themselves on him. She stood less of a chance with Rufus than she did with Tseng. Banishing the thoughts, Elena found herself unable to use her voice. She was uncertain whether it was the thought of Tseng finally paying attention to her that made her giddy. Or if it was the sudden perverted thoughts of her and Rufus rolling around on the floor in a fit of passion.

She nodded, her head bobbing up and down like a buoyant fish lure. Elena felt immediately foolish and wished she had more time to compose himself. Rufus had always been in the back of her mind. Though Tseng always occupied her thoughts, the handsome son of President Shinra sometimes had a role to play in her fantasies.

Much to Elena's surprise, Rufus smiled. It wasn't a smirk as he usually had on his face. This time it was a full blown grin. Though there was something about it that made the young turk suspicious. He maneuvered around his desk and eased himself into a half-sitting position on the arm of Elena's chair. She could smell his scent, it was pleasant, fresh, and sophisticated.

Elena felt her cheeks burning once again, then her eyes snapped open. Rufus had reached out a hand to caress her cheek. His long fingers traced an invisible line from her forehead to her chin. That smile on his face, like the devil's grin, bore into her and made her breathing more rapid.

"Then I have a rather delicate proposition for you," he said, his voice was barely above a whisper. It sounded like a distant rumbling when it reached her ears. "I'll do something for you. But first, you have to do something for me."

"Sir, it is my duty and pleasure to do anything I can for you." She had to stop herself from bowing, as she remembered where she was. That touch had struck her by surprise and now that she had already said yes before he even asked, Elena was struck by panic.

"Good," he murmured. "In that case..."

Her eyes flew wide open when Rufus knelt down, his fingers tilted her chin up as he guided her lips to his. She was still shocked when his tongue flicked against her lips and forced them to part. What surprised her the most was how easily she responded to him, her own arms encircled him as her hands stroked his back.

"S-sir, I'm not sure-" she stammered when he pulled away. Her heart was pounding, her breathing was rapid. Elena felt the familiar need welling up inside of her, but something about this scenario wasn't right. It could have been a joke, maybe Reno had set her up. But why would Rufus Shinra of all people play along? She didn't feel like herself, the situation was too bizarre.

"I've had my eye on you for a while." Elena felt his hand stroking her thigh as he responded to her silent questions. "And don't pretend you haven't thought about me either. You're really no good at keeping secrets, Elena."

She blushed then let out a gasp of surprise and fear when his hand brushed her warm sex. Rufus smiled at her, that devilish grin making her even wetter as a small moan escaped her lips. How long had it been since a man had last touched her? Entirely too long, she thought as her body responded to his touches.

"Do you want it?" he asked, his breath warm on her cheek before his lips kissed her from her face down to her lips, and continued to move lower. Elena felt him parting her blazer where the button had come loose. With nothing to hold it closed, Rufus had easy access to the tops of her breasts.

She said nothing, but only gasped in response. The feeling of his warm lips on her skin took her words away and stifled her vocal abilities. She wanted him, this was something she had thought about often. But at the same time, Elena felt a dread welling up inside of her. Tseng was melting away from her mind, he mattered less and less to her with every one of Rufus' touches. Desperately her mind reached out to him, but her senses and mind were flooded with Rufus Shinra. She was drowning in his eyes, his light-blond hair was all she could feel in her fingers. He was all she could smell and feel. And she liked it.

A rush of cool air caressed her skin, Elena looked down in time to see the tip of Rufus' tongue touch her nipple. The President's son worked fast, removing her blazer, lifting her blouse and undoing her bra was she was deep in thought. He traced a circle on her areola, his tongue flicked at the rapidly hardening nub. Elena sat stunned while his hands caressed her stomach, slowly working their way down to the clasps on her pants. She felt herself leaning back, tingling waves of pleasure threatening to take over her body, as Rufus loomed over her breast. His lips encircled her hard nipple, as he sucked gently on her breast.

"S-sir, what-what if someone sees us?" Despite the small spark in her mind that screamed at her to stop, her body refused. Rufus didn't seem to hear her. Letting the thought of stopping go, Elena used every bit of nerve she had to raise her fingers to the buttons of his suit.

The silk was amazingly soft under her fingers as she unfastened the restraints. Rufus didn't stop her, nor did he seem to notice as he kissed a trail from one breast to the other. Elena moaned opening his shirt and running a hand down his chest as she felt him nipping her skin playfully.

Finally, Rufus broke away. His face stern as he unfastened the last clasp holding Elena's pants together then stood back. Sensing his request, Elena eased herself off the chair. Her legs felt wobbly, her sex throbbed with need and she felt the wetness in her panties. She must have been blushing as red as a tomato as she forced herself to stand before him and let her pants fall while she took off her shirts, then tossed her unfastened bra aside.

Elena felt her body shaking, but not from being cold. Never before had she felt more inadequate than she did at that moment. Her arms flew up to cover her chest, her breast that she always considered too small as she forced herself to look at Rufus as he undressed himself. Layers of complicated clothing came away to reveal the smooth skin that bound his toned physique.

"Well?" he asked, his eyes flickered to her panties before returning to her face.

Stammering, Elena hooked her thumbs on the waist of her panties. Her eyes grew wide as Rufus approached undoing the belt on his own pants. Her hands froze when his reached out to grab her. Pulling her into a deep kiss, his tongue forced its way into her mouth as hers responded to the intrusion. She moaned into the kiss when she felt a hand slipping into her drenched panties.

Her legs grew wobbly once again when a finger probed her opening, while another one rubbed at her clit. Her body writhed with pleasure and she felt his arm encircling her, holding her in place as one finger slipped into her slick and throbbing sex. Rufus' finger caressed the walls of her opening, rubbing against the one spot in her body that drove her over the edge. He broke the kiss, his lips planting soft kisses on her neck while he fingered her and rubbed his thumb against her clit.

Elena felt her sex tightening as moans of pleasure erupted from her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders leaning on him for support. Then he withdrew from her. A disappointed sigh escaped her lips but before she could protest any further his cum covered finger pressed against her lips.

Rufus grinned at her, strands of his blond hair fell over his magnificent eyes. "Go on, lick it off."

Her sex throbbed with need as she felt the wetness running down the inside of her thigh. Elena opened her mouth, her pink tongue snaked out to tentatively taste her own cum. Before she knew it, Elena was lapping at the finger unable to stop herself until she had licked every drop away.

"Your turn," he said, when she had finished.

Elena looked to where Rufus had indicated. Sometime while she had been distracted Rufus managed to undo his pants, which were now laying by his bare feet. His large cock stood fully erect between them. The young turk needed no further prompting as she sank to her knees, she could hardly believe what she was about to do as her lips wrapped themselves around the head.

Her tongue pushed against the head of his penis as she took in as much of his length as she could. With one hand she stroked the remaining shaft while she thrust his dick in and out of her mouth. Her tongue working the head of his cock when she came to it. From above her, Elena could hear the President's son moaning approvingly. His hands found their way to her hair, pulling the strands back to keep them away from her face as she worked on his cock.

Letting out a startled cry, as he pulled his length away from her. Elena allowed herself to be pushed back onto the hardwood floor lining Rufus' office. She saw a glimpse of his strong arm, then a shock of his blond hair when he knelt before her opening. Elena gasped as her hands rose to her burning cheeks. Rufus kissed her inner thigh, his eyes glancing at her, watching her expression as he nipped the skin on her thigh playfully.

Her sex throbbed with an almost painful desire when she felt his warm breath on her opening. Then her body exploded into waves of pleasure. His tongue snaked its way into her opening, thrusting in and out of her probing her wet sex and lapping at her cum. Elena couldn't contain herself any more. She cried out his name, her hands raked at the floor as her entire self bucked with the pleasure he provided.

Just as she was certain she would explode, Rufus pulled away from her again. Her abandoned sex throbbed for his return and would soon get its wish. Elena felt his hard member against her opening. She opened her eyes and gazed down at him. Rufus had positioned himself between her legs. One of his hands held his thick cock, as he guided it around the lips of her sex, teasing her, making her wait, making her need build up with every passing second.

Elena felt the air in the room tingling against her opening. She felt every small movement he made intensified a hundred times by her need. She wanted him in her. She wanted him to take her roughly, to pound into her with uncontrollable passion. She wanted to scream his name and feel his cum in her as she moaned with pleasure and abandon.

"How much do you want it?" he asked, still toying with the folds of her sex. "Answer me."

Elena gasped, unable to form coherent words as she thrust her hips at him. Rufus smirked at her and pressed the head of his cock against her opening, holding it there. His hands gripped her hips holding them in place, making her unable to squirm.

"Answer me, or you won't get it."

"S-sir," stammered Elena, every word dripped with lust as she forced her lips to form them instead of moans.

"Say it," he smiled, his grip on her hips tightened as she tried to thrust them at him again.

"Fuck me!" she shouted. "Fuck me, please!"

"Gladly." In one quick motion, Rufus thrust his entire length into her. Her eyes flew open as she felt his hard cock violating her tight sex. A choked gasp escaped her lips as he held himself within her, allowing her to adjust to his size before he began thrusting. Her breasts rocked back and forth, her breathing grew rapid, as he pounded in and out of her relentlessly.

Elena felt her body stiffen as her sex tightened around his huge member. Rufus' cock had filled her in everyway. It drove her to the edge of pleasure, as she lost control of herself. Her body moved with his, as she responded to him. Rufus leaned over her, groaning with his own pleasure. She saw his usually piercing eyes looking dazed and dreamy. And it was his eyes that sent her reeling over the edge.

Her fingers raked the floor once again as she let out a cry of release. She felt her sex contract around his member, as her orgasm hit like a powerful wave. Unable to breath or react, Elena allowed herself to drown in the sensation before resurfacing when her climax had gone. Rufus continued to thrust into her. His hard cock violated her spent sex as she whimpered beneath him. Every thrust into her now send another throb of pleasure through her opening.

Then she felt his cum and heard his climax. He threw his head back as his cock filled her with cum. Then it was over, Elena felt him withdraw from her. She felt the wetness seeping out and onto the floor. Laying still for a moment, Elena allowed her tired body to recover while she fought off the urge to drift into slumber.

Her mind had started working again, and even without it, Elena knew it would be a disaster to pass out on Rufus' floor. It would have been bad enough, never mind doing it while she was naked and full of his seed.

When Rufus lifted himself off of her, Elena pushed herself into a sitting position. The President's son gathered up his clothes and, with his back to her, began to dress. Elena frowned and felt a wave of shame come over her. What had she done? She felt cheap, she felt dirty, and she felt used. But another part of her felt glad she had done what she did.

Rufus allowed her to gather herself and put her clothes back on before he turned around with a paper towel in hand to wipe up the mess on the floor. Elena had to smile to herself when she saw Rufus Shinra, the man who would one day control the most powerful country in the world, on his knees mopping up after her.

"Is this, goodbye?" she asked when he had finished.

Rufus had his trademark look back on his face, stern with a hint of amusement. "Yes, I suppose it is."

"I won't tell anyone, sir."

"For your sake," he replied, turning away from her. Then, as if changing his mind he looked over his shoulder again. By now the sun had set, and Elena could no longer see his eyes glistening as they had before. "It was good."

"It was good for me too, sir."

Leaving it at that note, she strode away. Turning back once to see Rufus had returned to the window with his hands clasped behind his back. When Elena had exited the room, a grin spread across her face. Then she frowned when she discovered her missing button had gone missing from her pocket. Elena chuckled and shook her head. At least Rufus now had something to remember her by.
Sign up to rate and review this story