Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Nigtmares. Frerard..

by raytorosfro

Then I woke up to Gerard’s beautiful face. It was just a nightmare. I burst into tears and threw my arms around his neck keeping him close to me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-01 - Updated: 2012-02-07 - 1020 words - Complete

?Blocked
I jumped of the amp for the fifth time this show. As Teenagers came to an end a loud bang pierced through the air.
I looked around to see where it came from, or what it was. I looked to where Gerard should have been standing, but he wasn't standing he was lying on the floor in a pool of blood, his blood.
I threw my guitar somewhere on the stage and rushed over to him, 'WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS NO ONE HELPING?' I screamed, but still no one came. I checked for a pulse, but there was none. He's gone. 'NO what the fuck, why now, why Gee?' I screamed to no one.
'Frankie?' Someone called. Can't they see I’m grieving here.
'Frankie?' Then I woke up to Gerard’s beautiful face. It was just a nightmare. I burst into tears and threw my arms around his neck keeping him close to me. He seemed shocked but held me tight to let me know he was here for me.

We said nothing not even when I stopped and pulled away. Gerard raised his eyebrows questioningly, but I just shook my head to say don't worry about it. After Gerard had walked off the bus I went to get some coffee. Oh how I love coffee.

As I was staring into my coffee I couldn't help but re-run my nightmare through my head.
'Frank?' Mikey's voice made me jump; I hadn't even heard him come in. 'Are you okay?'
I nodded but he frowned. 'Then why are you crying?' I brought my hands to my face. I hadn't even noticed the tears running down.
I shrugged. I didn't really want to talk about it. Mikey sighed then walked off.

It's the evening now. I'm sitting on the sofa trying to concentrate on the TV but my mind keeps going to the image of Gerard lying on the stage. Dead.
Gerard walked in and sat down next to me and pulled me into a tight hug. 'Hey Frankie, you feeling any better?'
I just sighed and shook my head. No point in lying to him is there?
'Please talk to me it can't be that bad can it?'
I decided I should tell him. So I did. He sat there and listened when I had finished he pulled me into another hug.
'Frankie its fine it isn't real. I'm right here and not going anywhere. I promise.'
'Bu-but... You never know what will happen! I can't lose you Gee. I just can't!'
With that I smashed my lips against his briefly. After a couple of seconds I leaned back my eyes wide. What have I done? I'm so stupid! He was staring at me with his mouth open. I couldn't stand it anymore I ran off the bus. I kept running till I was at the other end of the venue. Why am I such an idiot? He's going to hate me now!
I sat leaning against the fence brought my knees to my chin and let the tears freely run down my face. I'm glad it's dark no one will notice me... Unless they are looking.

After a few minutes, it could have been longer I heard Gerard shouting for me. I just stayed there scrunched up in a ball. Unfortunately he saw me and sat down next to me. 'Frankie please look at me.' So he wasn't angry. He never used my nickname when he was angry. I couldn't look at him though I knew he was only going to break my heart.
He sighed. ‘Please?’
I had to look at him he sounded so sad. When I did he pressed his lips to mine. He ran his tongue against my lower lip and I let it enter my mouth. We both explored the others mouth, tongues dancing around each other.

I don’t know how long we sat there with our lips locked. To be honest I don’t care. All I care about was Gerard’s lips were on mine. We stopped so we could breathe but our foreheads were together.
‘Why didn’t you say anything before Frankie?’
‘I don’t know Gee, I thought that you would never feel the same way.’
‘How could I not? Frankie you’re perfect in every way!’
A smile spread across my face and I pushed him so he was lying down and straddled his hips. I smirked at him and crushed our lips together passionately. I started grinding my hips down onto his and he moaned quietly into my mouth. Remembering where we were I got up ignoring his whines of protest, helped him up and dragged him into the nearest bathroom.
‘Do you know how long I have wanted to do this?’ I whispered in his ear than knelt down in front of him. I undid his belt and slowly removed his trousers. ‘No underwear? You slut!’ he moaned and thrust his hips forward slightly. I blew lightly on the tip of his cock and licked gently. ‘You.... Fucking.... Tease’ he said between breaths. When I felt I had teased him enough I took the head into my mouth. I heard his head hit the wall he leaning against. I took the rest of him into my mouth. I was surprised at my own ability. ‘Fuck... Frankie... Soo good!’ After a while of sucking he was coming down my throat.
‘wow Frankie that was... Amazing.’ I smiled at him and kissed him gently momentarily forgetting about my own hard on until he started rubbing me through my jeans. ‘Shit!’ I moaned. He put his hand down my jeans and boxers and grabbed firmly onto my throbbing cock wasting no time. He started pumping fast and kept his lips on mine.
It didn’t take long for me to come in my pants. We stood there for a while with our foreheads together. ‘Gee I love you.’ ‘I love you too Frankie.’

Sometimes something so horrible, like a nightmare. Can lead to something perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story