Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Longest Voicemail Ever

by KimmaLoveLaugh

Frank's home sick from tour and is lonely.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-08 - Updated: 2011-10-09 - 973 words - Complete

?Blocked
'What are you doing?' Was the first thing that Gerard reads when he got back to his bunk. He has been doing non-stop interviews for the past four hours and left his phone in his bunk so the constant texting of his boyfriend back home wouldn't distract him from the monotonous questions.

Frank was back in Jersey, while the rest of the band was in Australia, due to his doctor's orders. (So he had a sinus infection or whatever, big fucking deal, he could still travel.) And he was bored. So bored in fact that he decided to bombard Gerard’s phone with random texts about TV shows or weird pictures of art that he created. And by art he means balancing the remote on a stack of books and capturing it from a weird angle on is camera phone. So Gerard was not shocked to find that he has twelve new messages on his phone, all from Frank.

The oldest started out with, 'What are you doing?' and 'Where are you now?'. Then it shifted to “Why are you ignoring me?' and 'Am I annoying you, Gerard?' and finally, 'Fine, you're an asshole anyway.'. Then there was a whole mess of pictures and a few questions about what Frank should have for dinner before it got to the really interesting ones.

'Gee, I wish you were here.”

'Baby, this bed is so big without you.'

'Fuck, Gee, I really wish you were here.'

After that message there was a missed call and a voicemail, that was only sent about a half an hour ago. Gerard quickly dials his voicemail listening to the message.

“Gee,” Frank's low voice fills the speaker. “Fuck, I want you here so badly.” Frank paused and Gerard hears him shuffling around in the sheets. “It's been two weeks, Gee. Two weeks since I've kissed you. Two weeks since I've touched you. I really miss you.” Frank let out a soft moan like sound. At least that's what Gerard was categorizing it as. “Mm, Gee, I wish you could pick up the phone right now. I want to hear your voice as I...” Frank paused and inhaled sharply.

Gerard hand is sliding down his chest into the tight fabric of his dark jeans as he listens to his boyfriend's deep voice. When he hears Frank inhale, he does as well as he took himself in his hand.

“Fuck, baby, I’m touching myself now. Mm, yeah, I wish it were you. I wish you were here holding me, kissing me, stroking me...oh fuck.” Frank groaned and Gerard can just imagine his small, inked boyfriend with his hands down his pants, stroking the cock that he knew so well. He imagined those small toned hips pressing up against the sheets while he stroked himself.

Gerard moaned quietly, working himself into a rhythm as he listened to the man that he loved from thousands of miles away.

“Gee, what would you do if you were here? You'd be kissing me, I know you would. And you'd be stroking me real slowly, teasing me.” Frank paused and his voice slows a bit and it drops in volume, “Fucker.”

Gerard moaned once more, pressing his face into his pillow, he fucking loves to tease Frank. The younger man goes wild.

“And you'd use those long fingers in me, too. Right Gee? One then two then three, stretching me, getting me ready. But oh God, Gee, that feels so good when you stretch me.” Frank moaned into the phone, his breath increasing a bit and Gerard guesses that he's now stroking faster. He's getting close and Gerard wants to fucking be there.

“Fuck, Gerard, I want you in me, please. Please.” Frank is begging now, panting and whining into the phone for something Gerard can't give him. He wants to. So fucking badly he wants to, but he can't.

“Oh, God, I’m gonna...fuck, Gee.” Frank groans loudly, gasping and Gerard knows he's coming. He can hear it in the little quiver in the younger mans voice and it's fucking beautiful.

Gerard stroking himself fast now, bucking his hip up into his hand as he listening to Frank. When he finally starts to come he hears Frank whisper on the line something like, 'I love you,' or 'I need you.' But all he can concentrate on is his low moaning as he comes over his hand, picturing Frank in their bed, naked.

After he can breathe normally again, he hangs up the phone after pressing 9 to save the message like the annoying woman tells him to. Then he wipes himself off with a t-shirt that's in the corner of his bed and opens his phone sending a brief message to Frank, knowing that the younger man like to sleep and cuddle after any orgasm he has.

'That was the best voicemail I've ever received, Frankie. I love you, too. XX'

Hi! I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy. So here's a run down of what's going on with my stories....Okay, so I am working on a sequel to Calling You. It's going to be a long one shot, hopefully, but it's taking me a while to write it so please bear with me. I know there were a bunch of you that didn't want a sequel but then there were a whole bunch more that did, so it's going to be there for you to read if you want.

Also, I know a promised a sequel to Would it be forever, but I'm not going to be doing one. I feel like I've ran that story into the ground and I'm done with it honestly. But I wanted to thank you all for reading it. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story