Categories > Original > Erotica

May It Be

by rikaboob

This story takes place during Geta's childhood. Geta is a Drakovian from the planet Drakon. His friend Mai was just murdered by the rioters attacking the castle. As Geta barely escapes, he comes ac...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-10-19 - Updated: 2011-10-19 - 416 words

?Blocked
The sky lit up in flames, rapid firing of guns crackled throughout the thick crowd, and ear shattering cries and shouts filled the air with intense panic. My eyes would not dare to open as I hid underneath the bridge, my hand tightly clasping Mai's little fingers which trembled in fright. She shook me with her free hand, "Geta, Geta, we need to get out of here!" She warned, getting to her feet and attempting to take me with her. "To the forest!" She shouted, managing to yank me up to my feet. Her eyes were determined yet so very hesitant. I nodded in agreement and we rushed towards the forest as quickly as our feet could take us. People sprawled in front of us; a man suddenly collapsed in front of us, his chest pumping blood out onto the street. Mai yelped in horror, and for a moment she was unable to move. It was then I realized that the man was in fact her father.

I grabbed her hand firmly in mine, "We need to go, Mai." I tried my hardest to sound confident, but my voice trembled. "We have to get out of he--" I was interrupted by a bomb exploding somewhere near us, knocking us both over onto our backs. I rubbed my eyes and immediately went to Mai, who held her face in anguish. I pulled at her arm, yelling for her to get up, when she suddenly looked up at me in shock.

"Geta, behind you!" She screamed, and suddenly I felt my face hit the ground,and the whole world went black. I dreamt of my mother holding me. It was warm and very pleasant. I wanted nothing more but to stay, but I had to come to.

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of explosions in the distance. "Mai," I whispered aloud, and I sat up frantically. "Mai?!" I screamed, and I noticed her laying on the ground near her father's body. I ran over to her, only to see she had a gaping wound in her back. Her clothes were torn off and her body was now covered in dirt and blood. Tears sprung up into my eyes; this sight I couldn't bare. My best friend of 10 years was now laying dead in front of me.

I did the only thing I could do, I ran to the forest.

*

Well, my boyfriend's out of class so I guess I have to continue this some other time!
Sign up to rate and review this story