Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Obsession

by ladylindie

A tale of love gone wrong - seriously dark....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-10-22 - Updated: 2011-10-22 - 2688 words - Complete

?Blocked
He’s awake.
I’ve been sitting watching him sleep for about an hour now. He truly is a beautiful man, there can be no doubt. There is something delicate about his bone structure that is almost feminine and very pretty but the obvious strength there hints at something else. His eyes are hazel, I know that even though they are still closed and those full lips are slightly open.
I can’t help but lean forward to push his hair back away from his forehead. Its bright red at the moment, although it hasn’t been for long. I like it, it suits him. I have to sit back then, it seems a pity to wake him when he looks so peaceful.
It’s another ten minutes before he does open his eyes and they are a little cloudy, a little confused for a moment before he can begin to focus. He looks around for a second or two before his eyes finally settle on me and I smile.
“Good morning sleepy.”
He can’t see my face right away but then the fear starts to show a little. I don’t want him to be scared but it is inevitable given the circumstances. The metal chains rattle as he tries to move his arms and realises they are handcuffed over his head. I can’t help but giggle a little.
“What is this, let me go….”
“Relax you’re fine, I’m not going to hurt you.”
He still struggles and it is quite sweet to watch but essentially futile. I know what I’m doing, this isn’t the first time although he just may be the prettiest yet and certainly the one I have wanted the most. The chains are tight, the effects of the chloroform making him slow and uncoordinated.
“Fucking let me go.”
“I can’t yet but maybe, if you play nice.”
He tries in earnest now, realising that his ankles are chained too and that he is, effectively helpless. The torrent of obscenities is interesting but noisy so I have to gag him. A shame really but the rage in those eyes makes it worth it. He’s angry now and that ignites the fire in me like nothing else, making me shiver.
“I’ve been watching you, you’re interesting.”
His eyes follow me as I go to the table, looking for the sharp bladed knife that normally resides there. The fear is showing again as it glints in the electric light. I carefully cut his shirt away, careful not to touch the skin beneath. At least for now.
“I don’t want this to be painful for you, so its better if you just relax and go with the flow.”
I can’t resist running my fingers down his chest, the skin is so soft and he is slender, his ribs showing. I can hear his breath catch and he stills. He’s so warm under my hand, it is very difficult to stop. Blinking I sit back.
“Better. You have such a cute brother too.”
He flushes, the struggling returning again as it is confirmed that I have hit a real nerve. Next target then obviously. I ponder this and wonder just how far he would go, how low he would sink to save that thin, nervous looking boy from ending up here too. It really is enough to make a girl wet just thinking about it.
“I won’t touch Michael. If you are good.”
He instantly goes limp, the beginnings of tears in his eyes as it sinks in that he has limited choices and needs to make up his mind. His breathing is ragged behind the gag and it would make more sense to take it off but he looks so amazing and I don’t really want to listen to him beg.
Instead I concentrate on the task at hand, slowly undoing his belt and then working his jeans down. I can’t remove them but its enough and I can do nothing but stare, the tears really in his eyes now. No matter what you and the doctors might think, I’m not crazy. A little different maybe but I have no intention of raping him. I want him to enjoy it too.
“Close your eyes if it helps, I don’t mind.”
He doesn’t though, I can feel him watching me as I gently stroke him. Men are predictable and it is unfortunate for them that a physical impulse can easily override a mental one. I know he is probably trying to think about anything other than my hand on him but its no good and I hear a soft moan as he gets hard.
He’s not the only one getting hot, I can’t help that the whole vision is achingly erotic and enough to make me shift uncomfortably. I want him, I have for months and would like nothing more than to let him loose to touch me too but that would be stupid. He may be rail thin but I have no idea how strong he is.
So I settle for continuing giving him the best hand job I can, applying just enough pressure to make him squirm and roll his hips. The anger is back in those hazel eyes, he’s fighting it and fighting hard but it only takes me adding the other hand and cupping his balls gently to elicit another moan and we both know he is losing.
“I told you this would be fun baby.”
I stop as he stares at me, trying to figure out his expression. Normally they stay scared but not this one, there is the slightest of amusement there. I can’t help but remove the gag, the curiosity is almost overwhelming. He doesn’t speak for a few moments, just concentrates on regaining oxygen before a smile touches the corner of his mouth.
“Don’t leave me hanging then.”
I blink, this is a little different than I expected but can’t help but comply. The man is undeniably magnificent and he doesn’t hold back. I can hear the chains straining as he arches under my hand, the exquisite groan that escapes him enough to make me moan too and increase the pace.
There is something disturbing about the way he maintains eye contact though and there is almost a shift of power. I don’t like it, he’s tricky and I can’t risk him getting the upper hand. Problem is now I started, I can’t stop. I need to make him come almost as much as he wants me to. We are both too far gone, lost to the primal need of the moment and the overwhelming desire to end the tension between us.
He does come. Hard and with something approaching a scream that tips me over the edge too. I let him go, retreating back to the chair across the room. Both of us are breathing heavily and it is the only sound in the room. He carries on staring at me and I can feel myself blush.
“You gonna let me go now ?”
“No.”
“Why not ?”
I stare at him, they don’t normally ask questions. Maybe I should gag him again.
“I don’t want to. It took me a long time to get you.”
“Ok, what if I promise to stay if you just undo this shit ?”
I giggle, I can’t help it.
“I’m not stupid. If I do that you’ll run.”
He chuckles too, a light sound that makes me smile.
“At least come over here. I want to take a look at my captor.”
I comply warily. He hasn’t taken his eyes off me since he woke up and I know how this is going to end. I know what I have to do. He smiles again.
“You’re pretty. It was …. Different, I’ll give you that.”
“You enjoyed it.”
“I did. So now what ?”
I look away, I don’t want to see his face when I know what is coming.
“I don’t know”
The thick silence falls again, both of us weighing the other up. He’s dangerous, I should end this before it gets out of hand but he’s so beautiful and I want him so bad. He’s not like the others, if only there was a way to keep him.
“Can I at least have a drink ?”
I can’t deny him that, it would be rude so fill a glass and go back over to the bed. I know what he is going to say before he opens his mouth.
“My hands would be useful.”
His eyes are now back on the knife in my left hand and I consider things before putting the glass down and reaching into my pocket for the tiny key.
“Try anything and I will hurt you. Don’t think for a second that me being nice is me being a pushover.”
I release the cuffs and he carefully sits up, the wariness back in his eyes as he rubs at the raw marks around his wrists. I hand him with water and retreat again a little. Out of grabbing distance anyway.
“Thanks. I’m Gerard and you are ?”
“It doesn’t matter.”
That annoying smirk lifts the corner of his mouth but he doesn’t push and I feel myself moving back toward him. I am a creature of Impulse, I’ll admit that and its what causes all this in the first place. I want to be near him, I want him to touch me even if it ends badly for both of us. I sit on the edge of the bed, folding the blade and putting it in my pocket.
“You’re just going to keep me then.”
I nod at the statement, finding myself returning the smile but flinching back as he reaches out to touch me. His fingers are a little cold but the touch is light, a mere flicker against my skin that seems to burn.
He doesn’t speak, he doesn’t need to, just leans forward and runs those long fingers down my neck. The rational side of me is screaming at me to move, he’s trying to trick you, he’s going to hurt you to get away but the animal side isn’t listening and its always that side that wins. I lean into him with a sigh.
His face is against mine now, I can feel his breath on my ear and his hand on my neck. It feels good to be touched, doesn’t happen often and I am intoxicated by it.
“Let me return the favour.”
“N-no, you’ll run.”
His hand moves down, fingers dipping into the fold of my shirt as his lips meet mine in the softest of kisses. Those eyes are wide and his voice is hypnotic.
“I won’t. You wanted me enough to kidnap me so how about I give you what you want and then you let me go ?”
I pull back.
“And have you run to the cops ? I don’t think so.”
He doesn’t answer for the moment, just lets that hand dip a little lower, fingers creeping over my skin and causing my breath to catch. We have locked eyes again and I know I’m losing the battle with my own desires.
“No cops, we both just walk away. Please.”
It’s over and I know it. I have to take my chances and do this so hand him the little key. I am almost holding my breath as he frees himself, kicking of the last of his clothes and already pulling me toward him. He’s not rough but there is no resisting him either, the need making it irresistible. He’s kissing me again and I can’t think anymore.
There is nothing going through my head but the touch of his hands, the feel of skin against skin as clothes and rationale are abandoned. I let him take control, after so long taking what I want the urge to surrender can’t be ignored and there is a relief in letting him bend my body to his whim. I can hear him humming, a strangely melodic and inviting sound that blends with every sensation of touch and taste.
He is everything I thought he would be. Demanding and passionate but there is nothing threatening in the way he touches me, the way he makes every movement of his fingers count until I’m begging him for more, quite literally begging to have him inside me and make the mix of pleasure and pain mean something.
He’s enjoying it, I can see that and he doesn’t stop me touching him, running my hands over that lithe body and making him shiver and moan too. I know this isn’t mutual, that for him this is a means of escape but it doesn’t matter when he finally gives in, that amazing slick rush of bodies coming together.
The room feels as if it is on fire, the warmth and sweat of our bodies adding to it. It has never been as good as this, the others pale in comparison but then I have never taken it this far. Or rather let someone take it this far. He has me pinned down, I can’t move even if I wanted to and I don’t. The only movement is between us, the only sound is the sighs and moans of two people who have temporarily made something out of nothing.
I can’t say how long it lasts but its long enough for an earth shattering climax from both of us and a moment of unusual clarity. I know what I am in that moment and just how fucked up that is. I’ll let him walk and then it needs to end. Finality may at last bring some kind of peace.
To my surprise, he doesn’t push me away when its over, instead gathering me into his arms so that my head rests on his chest. I can hear his heart beating and it is comforting, the strong rhythm making me want to sleep.
“Will you honour our deal ?”
My eyes prick with tears but I nod.
“Yes. The key is in the door, you can just go.”
“Thank you.”
He doesn’t move though. Just carries on stroking my hair until I am almost asleep. Its only then that he gently lays me down and gets up. I watch in silence as he dresses, the livid marks around his wrists making guilt flare in my head. I rise too, pulling on clothes awkwardly. Somehow it now feels like a one night stand. I can’t look at him but I don’t want him to go either. Finally he walks to the door before turning back.
“A last kiss goodbye ?”
There is something warm in that smile that makes me go to him. I seal my own fate without even realising it and there is some irony in that. His lips linger against mine, those strong arms holding me tight for a moment before the pain hits and I look down. The red seeping stain and my knife in his hand tell me what he has done but its only when I look up into those hazel eyes and see the cold hate in them that I believe it.
“You shouldn’t have mentioned my brother.”
I stumble back and fall, his eyes never leaving mine as he walks out, the door closing behind him. The floor is cool under my head, the pain fading away as the buzzing in my head turns to grey then black. I can’t say I don’t deserve it, I can’t say there was ever likely to be a different ending but do I regret it ?
I think we all know the answer to that one.
Sign up to rate and review this story