Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

First Time Fireworks

by SweetMisery1

Hiei and Kurama see fireworks.

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Hiei, Kurama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-06-12 - Updated: 2006-06-13 - 2400 words - Complete

?Blocked
I would like to give credit to Spyder who wrote "First Time Fireworks" as a Yu-Gi-Oh Fic and gave me permission to use the theme and title on my story. 2441 words.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whew," Kurama sighed appreciatively as the group of loud-mouthed teammates and friends went off into the sea of blankets, children, parents and couples.

It was the fourth of July, and Koenma suggested that the entire team and their friends should take a day off to watch the fireworks. Kurama had convinced his new lover Hiei to come.

Hiei and Kurama had been together for about a month, but because of Hiei's fear of intimacy, they had been taking it slow. They hadn't even done anything more than a couple of make-out sessions in Kurama's room. The rest of the team knew that they were best friends and cared about each other, but none of them knew how far the friendship ran.

As soon as their teammates became lost in the crowd, Kurama steered Hiei off to the edge of the forest, where there were no humans because of the trees impairing the view of the show to be seen later on. Kurama moved the plants on the forest floor to create a nice bed of moss and other soft plants. He lay down on his back, and moved the branches of the trees to create an impeccable view of the stars. Hiei shortly lay down next to his fox, and stared at the midnight sky above them. Although they were twenty feet away from the end of the mass of spectators, they had to be careful not to change the scenery too much.

Kurama laid out a blanket he had taken from home on the ground near a tree and leaned up against the bark with his legs out in front of him.

"Hiei," the fox called.

"Fox?" the fire demon replied, looking up into the star-filled sky. Even the king of overlooking beauty could appreciate the gem-filled sky.

"Come sit with me," Kurama requested, hating to do so because Hiei looked so enthralled by the sky above. Hiei, upon hearing the redhead's request, walked back towards his lover and settled himself between Kurama's legs. At that moment, everything was perfect for the two demons. It was quiet and peaceful, they kept each other warm, and nothing could have ruined that moment. Kurama bent his head to kiss Hiei's shoulder. Hiei softly moaned and leaned his head back onto Kurama's shoulder. Kurama continued to place soft kisses on the silken skin, slowly moving upward to Hiei's face.

Bang, bang.

Kurama let out a painful moan that ended in a chuckle. Hiei had jumped at the sound of the warning fireworks; in fact, he jumped back onto Kurama's erection. Hiei moved to sit across Kurama's lap to see if he was alright. He brushed away a few crimson locks to reveal a grimace on Kurama's face.

"Are you alright?" Hiei asked. He knew Kurama was in pain, but not why.

"Don't worry, Hiei," Kurama forced between clenched teeth. The pain was starting to subside, but it still hurt.

Hiei began to kiss Kurama's cheeks to distract him for the ever so visible pain. After a few kisses, Kurama turned his head to catch the half-Koorime's lips. Slowly the kisses deepened and Kurama put a hand on the back of Hiei's head to pull him in deeper. Hiei shifted so that he was straddling the fox's hips.

Finally realizing Kurama's arousal, Hiei went to Kurama's ear and whispered, "I want to go all the way tonight," the half-Koorime declared.

"Hiei, are you sure, we can wait..." Kurama questioned, not exactly wanting 'no' as an answer, but willing to wait until the sands of time ran out for his lover.

"You, me, here, now," was Hiei's only response, and he gently nipped Kurama's earlobe to stress his point. Kurama moaned and placed his hands on Hiei's back.

"If we're going to do this Hiei, we're going to do it slowly and you will tell me to stop if you need to." Kurama stipulated. Receiving a lustful gaze as his answer, Kurama gently moved so that Hiei was on his back. With a silent kiss, Kurama told Hiei that he would give him everything and more. Kurama discreetly pulled a seed from his hair and placed it in the soil for later use as he began to work on Hiei's neck. Slowly, he began to untuck the white scarf that Hiei wore even on this warm day from his cloak. Raining small, quick kisses on the taut skin, Kurama began to work on the black cloak. Hiei had his eyes closed and head thrown back with the waves of pleasure washing over him. Sure, he had been kissed on his neck by Kurama before, but now the anticipation of the events to come was making even touch on his skin even more sensual.

Coming to the last fastening on the cloak, Kurama parted the folds and tried to pull Hiei out of his pleasure induced stupor in order to pull the cloak off and away from his body so it wouldn't become in the way. Hiei wasn't happy to be rudely taken away from his pleasure-filled state of mind if only for a short amount of time. Kurama kissed him in an apology as he pulled the black shirt over the fire demon's head while he was still sitting up.

Settling down on his lover again, Kurama was thrilled at the new exposed skin of Hiei, but upset that he had to work to bring Hiei back into his previous state. Kurama kissed the hollow of Hiei's throat before moving to his collarbone. Tracing the bone with licks, nips and kisses, Kurama moved all the way to the shoulder before pacing a forceful kiss on the shoulder and a light kiss on the inside of Hiei's elbow before repeating his actions on the opposite side.

Hiei had returned to his pleasure-filled state and felt like a god with the way that Kurama was worshiping his body. Finished with Hiei's collarbone, Kurama kissed his way down to Hiei's dusky nipples. Experimenting with the guaranteed erogenous spot, Kurama grazed the tip of his tooth on the tip of Hiei's nipple. Receiving a soft moan, the redhead then gave the gem a kiss and suckled on it hard; a high-pitched strangled cry was heard. Giving the pectoral a nip and a kiss, Kurama gave the same treatment to its brother.

Bang

As soon as Kurama finished with the other side, another firework went off, causing Hiei to buck his hips in surprise. Fortunately, he ground right into Kurama's groin. Both Demons moaned. Working his way down Hiei's torso, Kurama kissed each one of the rock hard abs before making love to his navel with his tongue. Another wave of pleasure swept over the fire demon as the miniature love session at his navel occurred. With a final delve into the navel, Kurama moved to Hiei's pants where he kissed every one of the white belts.

"Mmmm, Kurama, stop teasing," Hiei moaned while bringing his hands down to aid Kurama in removing the clothing. Kurama caught the hands and gently placed them on either side of the writhing body. Deciding to stop the pleasurable torture on his lover, Kurama began to work on the belts, but not missing the opportunity to brush Hiei's hardened sex through the material.

Hiei felt that was the longest minute and a half he had ever gone through. Kurama finally finished with the forth belt and pulled down the zipper and had swiftly pulled off the black material that kept him from his prize. Kurama kissed the beautiful thighs on his way up and laid a soft kiss on the top of Hiei's erection.

Bang

Hiei lifted his hips to Kurama's mouth at the surprise of the first firework of a long sequence in the light display. Taken by surprise at Hiei's reaction, Kurama let the heated flesh enter his mouth and decided to take pity on the demon and get down to business. His tongue tangoed with the tip of the erection as he sucked hard.

Hiei's forgotten hands came and gripped his hair in an attempt to make the fox take all of him in. Kurama complied and created a vacuum around the arousal. A high-pitched mewl came from Hiei as he was brought closer and closer to release.

Bang

Hiei climaxed as a particularly large firework went off, lighting the sky. Kurama quickly swallowed Hiei's essence and looked up at his star-eyed lover as different colors from the sky above washed over his beautiful face.

Kurama softly kissed Hiei's neck to bring him back to the present, and more importantly the mood. Hiei moaned and his eyes flickered open to focus on Kurama.

The fox moved back to the tree he had been leaning against before and beckoned Hiei to him. The half-Koorime crawled over and straddled the fox's lap. Noticing that his fox was still fully clothed, Hiei began pulling at the unnecessary and unwanted garments. Feverish kisses hurriedly followed nimble fingers as they traveled to undo button after button. Kurama could only moan and grip Hiei's shoulders as he received the onslaught of kisses.

Fueled on by the encouragement, Hiei shifted back on Kurama's legs and began to undo his pants while adding as much deliciously torturous pressure as possible. Kurama moaned loudly and pressed back into the tree. As quickly as possible, Hiei lifted himself off and the two of them discarded the constricting clothing.

Kurama grew the plant that he had discreetly planted before and held his hand out during a bruising kiss for the petals to squeeze together and produce a slippery liquid. He lightly trailed his wet index finger down Hiei's back and between the perfect halves that it split off into. Finding the puckering hole, Kurama circled a finger around it and broke off the kiss to look directly into Hiei's eyes. It took a moment of doing nothing but circling his finger before Hiei nodded and pushed back slightly towards the digit. Kurama nodded his understanding and gently prodded the opening and lifting his knees to allow his sweet lover to rest his head on his shoulder and just feel all that was going on in him.

The redhead turned his head to kiss Hiei's temple as he slowly entered his index finger into the virgin body. Hiei let out a low moan as the finger penetrated the ring protecting the one part of him that he could give to Kurama and no other, nor ever take it back. He ran one hand along Hiei's back as he slowly moved his finger around inside his lover's delicious body.

"I love you," Kurama said softly as he kissed the temple again as he slipped the finger out and offer two to the shrine of Hiei's ultimate love, trust, and virginity. A louder moan came from Hiei as discomfort began to come from the welcomed intrusion. Kurama moved the two digits in and out of the smaller body as he spread them to prime Hiei's entrance for the unity of the two demons.

By now, the fireworks had become unimportant and were only noticed by the colors that rained down on the two lovers. A third finger requested permission to enter Hiei's warmth, which was readily granted. Hiei suddenly stiffened as a gasp and a moan were caught in his throat fighting to escape when something deep inside him was touched, sending him to a place of pleasure that only Kurama could bring him to. It was at that moment that Hiei knew he could not wait any longer. He kissed Kurama's neck and moved to face his lover with the most emotion-filled eyes that could almost make Kurama feel his need to be filled.

Kurama nodded and slipped his fingers out and held his hand out to the again forgotten plant. Once his hand was covered again, he spread the liquid on his arousal and moved his hips to gently nudge Hiei's opening. Kurama didn't say 'there's not turning back', 'are you sure', or 'we can stop'. He knew that would only ruin the closeness that was felt and Hiei's trust in Kurama to allow the fire demon to make his own decisions. Hiei gave Kurama a quick kiss before the two of them gently moved Hiei down. Hiei cringed at first, then kept his eyes closed and gripped Kurama tightly as the pain and pleasure intertwined to bring him to the state of utopia.

After what seemed like an eternity of being filled with his lover, Hiei's hips met Kurama's. Both demons held each other tightly and enjoyed the fact that they were together in the most intimate way two lovers could be. Looking into each other's eyes each saw their own emotions surfacing in the beautiful orbs of the other.

Despite the pleasantness of staying in each other's arms, both soon began to realize that although their minds accepted that this was a beautiful joining, their bodies only understood their vital need for completion. The purchase on Hiei's hips tightened and Kurama slowly helped Hiei up, provided that delicious friction again only to bring him back down to hit his sweet spot. Hiei threw his head back and moaned. Hiei began to participate in the movement as he held onto Kurama's shoulders for leverage.

The pace wasn't fast, but it wasn't unbearably slow either. Sweet sounds of love left both demons' mouths as a passionate hunger overcame both. Hiei's sweet spot was stimulated with each meeting of their hips. Gradually, like a flowering bud, their passions became unbearable, driving each towards a faster pace to release. Within moments, the pressure on Kurama and the friction on Hiei brought them both to their climax.

Bang Kurama!

Bang Hiei!

Each cried the other's name as their coupling came to an end. Hiei slumped forward and Kurama dropped his knees. Without any pressing need to withdraw their hold on the other, both turned their heads to the sky.

"So, how was the first time we made love?" Kurama softly asked as the series of fireworks that made up the finale.

"Kurama, the first time we made love, I saw fireworks." Hiei replied.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it. Please review, I eagerly accept constructive criticism.
Sign up to rate and review this story