Categories > Original > Erotica > Backstage Animals

And I Forget Just Why I Taste

by NirvanaCobain

....

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-05 - Updated: 2011-11-06 - 198 words - Complete

?Blocked
He unbuttoned the hunter green flannel shirt that I swiped from him and gasped when he discovered that it was the only garment I was wearing, "Oh this is nice..." He sighed with a grin. I spread my legs for him, "Oh so you want me to eat you out, huh?" He asked as he ran his hands up and down my thighs. "Yeah baby." I moaned. He looked down at my wet folds, "Mmm your soaked." He whispered. I nodded in agreement. Slowly he lowered his head down, "Here I go." He said teasingly and began licking me slowly. I cried out and gripped the back of his head, forcing him to press his lips to my wet clit, "Eat mme dammit!" I growled. He chuckled and did just that. "Oh Kurt!" I screamed, "I'm coming!" My thighs quivered and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He lapped at my juices then peeked up at me, "Peek-a-boo!" He giggled before bringing his messy mouth to mine, "Taste it." He said breathlessly, "You taste sweet." I took his face in my hands and licked my juices from his lips and around his mouth. "Your right."
Sign up to rate and review this story