Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Can't Have Him (Frerard)

by crimsonkiss

How far will Frank go to secure his love with Gerard?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-11-11 - Updated: 2011-11-11 - 2311 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank moans deeply as he pushes his hips into his lovers with a final force, sending him over the edge. Fingernails dig deep into shoulders, leaving crescent shaped welts. When his body finishes spasming, he leans down and kisses the plump lips before rolling off onto the bed. He slides his arms around his lover’s torso, nuzzling his head into his stomach.

“God Gerard… I fucking love you.” He says with a giggle, looking up.

Gerard stares off into the distance.

“That worn out huh?” Frank giggles again, kissing Gerard’s cheek before sauntering out of bed.

He wraps the sweat soaked sheet around his waist before grabbing his cigarettes off the dresser. With the end dangling between his lips, he digs around for a lighter.

“You know, we’ll eventually have to tell them about us… It’s been over a week and a half. You have no idea how many times Mikey has called, hysterical looking for you.”

With a flick of the bic, the flame is brought to the end of the stick as smoke is inhaled. The white puff circles Frank’s head in a twirling ballet of cancer. He leans against the dresser, simply taking in Gerard’s beauty, slowly sucking down the cigarette. When finished, he stubs it out on the finished wood, leaving behind a blotchy black spot.

“Rest up love, I think I’m going to go make some dinner for us…” Frank catches Gerard’s eye and winks, suppressing a small laugh before exiting the room.

x

Frank buzzes around the kitchen happily, humming the tone to Girlfriend in a Coma. He grabs the pan off the stove, hissing in pain as he drops it to the floor, sending boiling water cascading around the kitchen. He begins cursing loudly to himself when the front doorbell rings. Glancing up quickly at his front door, he decides to ignore it and pray the person goes away. He continues mopping up the spilt water when the person repeatedly presses the door bell, not giving the chimer enough time to ring fully.

“WHAT?!” Frank hollers, feeling a bit agitated.

“Frank, it’s Mikey! Please, can I come in?!”

Frank’s heart catches in his throat. He instantly begins working up plots for a quick visit as he walks to the door. Wiping his hands off on his apron, he reaches for the door knob and allows his friend to enter. Cementing a fake smile to his face, he pulls Mikey into a big hug. Mikey reluctantly hugs back.

“You ok, Frank?”

Frank grins from ear to ear. “Never better, Mikes. To what can I owe the pleasure of such an unexpected visit?” He asks, emphasizing the word unexpected.

Mikey throws himself onto one of the chairs in Frank’s small apartment sized living room, sighing deeply. “It’s Gerard, Frank. I still haven’t been able to get a hold of him! It’s been almost two weeks now! What if he’s hurt?! What if he’s… He’s…. Oh god I can’t even imagine!” Mikey sucks in a shaky breath, biting his bottom lip. “Are you sure you haven’t heard from him?”

Frank’s heart melts at the worried brother splayed out in front of him. His mind races over all the possible outcomes if he and Gerard were to come clean with their relationship.

“Mikey, stay for dinner?” Frank asks, biting his lip in excitement.

Mikey glances at the small dining room already set up for two. “It looks like you’re already expecting someone though…”

“Oh I’m sure my guest wont mind!” Frank exclaims with a giggle. He bounces into the kitchen to refill the spilt pot. “I need to go upstairs and freshen up! Feel free to make yourself at home! I’m sure you’ll be around a LOT more!”

Frank leaves Mikey confused in the living room alone as he takes steps two at a time to the second floor of his apartment.

“Gee? You awake hunny?” He pushes open the door, spotting Gerard slumped over in bed. “Gee! It’s time! I think we’re ready to tell Mikey about us!”

Frank quickly rids himself of the apron before launching himself on top of Gerard. Lips meet, fingers lock in hair and Frank’s tongue slides into Gerard’s mouth. After a few moments, he pulls back content.

“You love me Gee, right?”

Gerard gazes at Frank, speechless. Frank sighs.

“I know you do, no need to say it though.” Frank slumps on top of Gerard’s body, his mood slightly lowered. “Celebratory fuck while dinner cooks?” Frank grins as he slowly lowers his lips back to Gerard’s.

x

Frank rolls off of Gerard’s body for the second time that day, wiping the sweat from his brow.

“Not too shabby, dear. Next time though, try to tighten your jaw a little bit. I shouldn’t have to keep pushing your mouth shut.” Frank suggests with a chuckle, intertwining his finger’s with Gerard’s.

Gerard remains silent, staring ahead. Frank notices the icy state and rolls over half on top of him. He presses light kisses to the corner of Gerard’s mouth, trying to form a smile.

A phone sitting on top of the dresser rings loudly, causing Frank to jump slightly.

“Well aren’t you mister popular tonight?” He asks with a soft tone as he rolls out of bed. He quickly dresses as the phone continues to ring. “I’ll leave you to answer that, but dear; you reek. I suggest a shower before dinner or something!”

Frank blows a kiss at Gerard before turning and walking out of the room shutting the door behind him with a click.

He looks down to straighten his clothes, and as he looks up, spots Mikey rounding the top of the stairs, phone to his ear. “Gerard?!”

Frank puts his arms up to stop Mikey from advancing anymore. “No Mikey! It’s not time! We’re not ready!”

“We? Time for what?! Frank, is my brother in there?!” Mikey all but screams. He tries desperately to dip under Frank’s arms, but Frank has him blocked.

“We’ll explain everything at dinner, I swear, just please. Let him get ready!”

“GERARD!!!!” Mikey yells, trying to get his older brothers attention.

Frank tries pushing him back down the stairs, but catches a fist to the gut as Mikey turns around. When Frank doubles over in pain, clutching his throbbing gut, Mikey hurries past him and nearly throws himself into Frank’s bedroom. Frank cowers in the corner, waiting for Mikey’s reaction.

“Gerard?! GERARD?! FRANK! FRANK WHATS WRONG WITH HIM?!”

Frank slowly slides into the bedroom behind Mikey, closing the door with little to no noise. “Now Mikey, I said I’d explain.”

Mikey jumps at Frank’s sudden appearance, tearing his eyes away from Gerard. Frank looks over Mikey’s shoulder to the bed, sighing as he spots Gerard still lying in the same position that he left him in.

“Now Gee, I told you to shower before dinner!”

“What is going on in here?!” Mikey screams out, his knees shaking from pure terror.

Frank walks around him and sits on the edge of the bed, rubbing Gerard’s exposed hand. “We’re in love Mikey… Nothing can separate us now.”

Mikey slowly backs away to the door, slamming his hand over his mouth. “Frank, what did you do?!”

x

“Hey Gerard, do you got a minute to talk?” Frank asks sheepishly.

He was seated on the bathroom counter, watching as Gerard smudged black eyeliner under his eye. Gerard looks at Frank’s saddened disposition in the mirror before backing away, throwing the pencil to the counter in front of him.

“Yeah, whats up?” He leans against the bathroom wall, watching his friend with caring eyes.

“Gee… Have you ever been in love?”

Gerard laughs softly, brushing black hair out of his eyes. “You know I love Lindsay, Frank.”

Frank looks up, tears forming in his eyes. “How do you know its love though?”

Gerard looks taken aback as he tries to form the right response in his mind. “I don’t know. It’s just… It’s one of those feelings you just know. I can’t imagine not being with her. When I think of my future, it all revolves around her, ya know? I don’t know dude, its hard to explain. Why, you think you found the lucky lady?” Gerard laughs softly, punching Frank’s shoulder.

Frank quickly jumps off the counter, hastily wiping tears from his eyes. Without saying another word, he presses past Gerard and exits the bathroom.

x

“I didn’t do ANYTHING Mikey! Cant you see, this was fate! He loves me, I love him! It’s as simple as that!” Frank yells, as he snuggles into Gerard’s side.

Mikey wipes away the tears falling from his eyes. “Please tell me you didn’t do this Frank… God, please tell me….”

x

Gerard pulls his black converse on before smoothing his black skinny jeans over the top of them. He straightens his back and buttons up the white collard shirt hanging off his body. Frank watches from the back of Gerard’s room in awe. Gerard turns around and pulls on a black vest before noticing Frank’s state of mind.

“You ok there man?” He asks with a smile, unaware of the feelings Frank felt towards him.

Frank shrugs and returns a fake smile. Feeling satisfied with the response, Gerard turns around and presses his face closer to the mirror. After re-smudging the eyeliner and tousling his hair, he faces Frank again. Frank quickly tears his eyes away and refocuses on the carpet.

“Dude, you’ve been acting weird all day, what’s gotten into you?” Gerard makes his way over to Frank’s chair and pulls his best friend up to his feet.

Frank uses the fabric of his fingerless glove to wipe away some tears before looking Gerard dead in the eye.

“I’ve been thinking a lot lately, Gee. And I think… I think I—“

Gerard’s phone goes off and he quickly pulls away, fishing his phone from his pants pocket. He checks the caller ID before giving Frank an apologetic smile.

He walks to the other side of the room and flips it open. “Hey baby, what’s up?” He coo’s into the mouth piece of the phone. It remains silent for a few moments. “Yeah, I was just getting ready to leave actually. You almost ready?” Gerard waits for Lindsay to answer. “Dress nicely, I want to take you out somewhere nice tonight.” Frank can hear Lindsay gush on the other end of the phone about how amazing Gerard was. “I love you too, baby. I’ll see you in a little bit.”

Gerard turns back around to finish his conversation with Frank only to find him hurrying out of the room, shoulders hunched. He quickly follows, finding Frank standing in the middle of the living room.

“Dude, what is wrong with you? Just tell me!” He nearly demands.

Frank turns and faces him. “I love you Gerard!”

Gerard’s face drains of all color. “You, uh. I love you too, Frank.”

“NO! Not like that! I fucking love you! I’m in fucking love with you!”

Gerard takes a few steps towards the front door, avoiding Frank in the middle. “Dude, I cant do this. I just. Frank, you’re my best friend, that’s all we’ll ever be!”

“But why cant you love me like you love Lindsay?”

“I’m not gay, Frank!”

Frank lets out a sob as he falls to his knees. Gerard debates rushing over and comforting him, but quickly talks himself out of it.

“I just can’t do this right now. I was just about to go take Lindz out for a nice dinner and… And propose to her… I’m sorry Frank…”

Gerard turns his back and grabs the doorknob. He never saw Frank pull the pistol from his jacket pocket, or aim for the back of his head. He never heard the quiet shot as the bullet flies through the silencer. All he can feel is the sudden pain before falling to the floor numb, death surrounding him…

x

“So you see, I have him now!” Frank cheerfully states with a large grin.

Mikey turns a slight shade of green as Frank flips on the bedside lamp. “You fucking killed him, Frank! You killed Gerard you sick fucking bastard!”

Frank glances down at Gerard’s corpse, studying all the details. Gerard’s once pale skin now tinted a sickening shade of blue. His eyes once full of life, now dull and motionless; staring straight ahead. Frank leans down and kisses his ice cold forehead before returning his gaze to Mikey.

“I think he’s still gorgeous, don’t you?”

Mikey reaches behind him, desperately trying to grasp the doorknob. “You won’t get away with this Frank! I won’t let you!”

He throws open the door and turns to run out. Frank quickly reaches under Gerard’s decaying corpse and grabs the exact pistol he used to kill his lover and aims it at Mikey. A single bullet pierces Mikey’s skull as he falls to the ground. Frank slowly slides out of bed and walks to the bleeding figure in the threshold.

“You cant have him.” He says venomously, through gritted teeth. “I finally got him. You. Cant. Have. Him.”

After pulling Mikey’s limp body into the room and pushing him into the closet, Frank returns to the bed, sliding on top of Gerard.

“Dinner will be ready soon, hunny.” He leans down and kisses the ice cold lips. “I love you…”
Sign up to rate and review this story