Categories > Celebrities > Linkin Park

Heavens' Plight

by Linkingal

The arrival of the child gives life to the Heavens. Angels and Demons alike, how can one young prince manage to create chaos amongst the ArchAngels and Seraphs? It's M/C people! The first few chapt...

Category: Linkin Park - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 481 words

?Blocked
Hi guys! Enjoy this fantasy angel demon fic :D

---------------------------------------------
What do you think of the term 'Heavens'? Is it all shiny and gold like Paradise? No, it's actually the combination of the First Heaven, Second Heaven and Third Heaven. What are they, you might ask? The First Heaven is your Paradise, ruled by God. Second Heaven is your Hell, ruled by.... Me. And, Third Heaven is Earth, ruled by you... Mortals. You would think, 'What? Hell is Heaven?!' I told you that Heaven is not all shiny and gold. Do you want to know who I am? Do you want to know what I am? Who were my friends? And, what am I doing? I am the once free and roaming citizen of Second Heaven. Yes, I am a demon. I violated rules, rules that have not been broken until I came along. Adultery is permitted in Second Heaven, you see. But, falling in love with someone who's not from my kind is not. Someone like... An Angel.

Both of us are banished down to Earth, stripped completely of our powers. But, life still continues... I'm pretty sure the Seraphs and ArchAngels are angry looking down on us, seeing that we're still together.

Oh! Jolly! Our son is coming along! This will anger the Seraphs and ArchAngels even more, I suppose. Well, what do you know? Angels aren't that kind! 'Let he be banished, along with the Angel!' and I was banished.

-------------------------------------------

Now, here I am, standing in the hospital awaiting for my son's arrival. You may wonder why I'm not in there? I'm not human, that's why! Oh! I have not yet tp;d you my name! How foolish of me! My name is Charles Bennington. My wife? Sally? Mally? Mary? Lily? I forgot. Who cares, but I do care about my son, he could avenge me for all I know. Yes, I'm going to have my revenge! I'm going to tear the house -Heaven- down! That sonuvabitch is going to pay for what he did to me! Argh!

"Sir, please refrain from banging your head against the wall. I understand you miss your wife but she's coming out... soon." A nurse remarked.

Great.

----------------------------------------------------

Finally! My son is out! Hmm... He looks... Good, tasty, yum, mmmm... Argh what is wrong with me!

END

Reviews are much welcomed. The first chapter is just a short short introduction and more will come soon. I have 4 chapters written already, just need reviews :)

Sneak peek of the Next Chapter "Angels and Demons". This is from a conversation between Chester and Charles: "Power?! Is that what you want? Are you using me to get your supposed power back?! Woman and love? I don't need any of those! They're not real, dad! They don't love or respect you! They fear you! And what do you mean by what is rightfully ours?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story