Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

The Driving Fiasco

by AeroFanatic13

A story written by AeroFanatic13 and WidowedBird. Featuring the pairing Steven/Liv. Warning: Don't read if you don't like stories about incest. Comment, rate, and add me to your favs. Peace!! ;)

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-12-11 - Updated: 2011-12-11 - 2207 words - Complete

?Blocked
Liv drove slowly as she frustratingly focused on the road ahead of them. They'd chosen to drive in the country where no one would be in the way and Liv was thankful for that. She could never drive in a town just yet, she was sure she'd crash into everyone! "This is hopeless! I Hate this!", she turned an yelled at her father.

"It's okay, darling, you're doing fine. Just keep going.", Steven said encouragingly. That day Liv and her father were headed to a Motley Crue concert, and Liv was getting pissed at all the horrible drivers on the road.

"I can't fucking do this, dad.", Liv gritted out as the engine died again on her and they sat there on the back country road that was deserted. "I hate driving!" She angrily punched the steering wheel. She was a lot like her father at times.

Steven pulled Liv close to him. "Babe, you can do this. I know you can. I'm counting on you to get us to this show.", Steven said, "Wait for me in the car while I check the engine, okay, babe?" With that, he opened up the passenger door and stepped outside.

Liv slid over to the passenger seat. She was tired of driving and just sat there while she waited for her dad. As she waited, her mind began to wander and soon she found herself thinking about what her father was wearing that day and oh, those tight jeans that hugged his ass perfectly. She sighed as she sat there.

When Steven was done checking out the engine, he walked back over to the passenger's side of the car. He noticed that Liv had taken his seat, so he walked back around the front of the car, and to the driver's side. Once there, he opened the door and got back. He gave Liv a smile, chuckled, and said, "Fine, I'll drive then."

Liv was gazing towards him, but found herself eyeing his crotch when he reentered the car. She did not even notice her father talking to her and continued to stare.

Steven noticed that Liv wasn't listening to him. He also noticed that she was staring at his crotch. "Whatcha lookin' at, babe?", he asked, curious as to why Liv was staring at his private area.

Liv snapped out of her trance, looked up at his face, and blushed. "I was just, uh- well those jeans and, um, uh-"

"What, honey? What are you trying to say?", he asked. His curiosity was piqued.

"Those jeans look good on you, daddy. Too good." She sighed and was not able to find a better explanation as they pulled to the side of the road for safety.

"Honey, I'm not sure if that's appropriate to say to your father.", Steven said, afraid of what Liv was trying to get at.
"Well you were the one that wanted to know, and by the way they fit your ass perfectly too." She crossed her arms and stared out the window frowning. Why did she let her walls crumble and tell him exactly what she was thinking? This was the very thing she was afraid of.

Steven sat in silence for a few minutes, thinking about what he was going to say. He was flattered that Liv would compliment him in such a way, but he also wasn't sure if it was right for his daughter to be thinking that way about him. Steven considered what she said. He, too, thought his daughter wasn't too bad looking, but he didn't know how to put that into words. "Liv, can I tell you a secret?", Steven asked nervously.

Liv looked over at him and smiled. "You can tell me anything, you know that." She was still frustrated at the awkward conversation that had transpired earlier, but she could see he was nervous and she was trying to comfort him.

"Liv, I know this isn't right, but I have to tell you.... I've had a big crush on you ever since you were a little girl, just transforming into the beautiful woman you are now.", he continued, "Liv, come here, babe?" He wanted Liv to come over to him so he could feel her lips on his own. Oh, how he wanted to touch and caress her body.

Liv could not believe what she was hearing. She grinned happily and pulled herself up on his lap. "I don't know what to say?", she said looking up at him in a loving manner.

Steven felt his spine tingle and his crotch heat up as his beautiful Liv hoisted herself up onto his lap. He pulled his daughter into a loving embrace. He buried his face in her hair, smelling her sweet scent. After a few minutes, he pulled away from her. He then locked eyes with her. "Babe, is it okay if I kiss you?", Steven asked. He secretly hoped for her to say "yes."

"I've never kissed anyone before.”, she admitted as she nervously shifted in his lap. She held on to him. Her dreams were coming true for her.

"It's okay, babe. I'm sure you'll love the experience.", he purred. He then took Liv's beautiful young face into his hands and pressed his lips against hers. He couldn't wait to feel her naked body under him.

Liv soon found he was right and forcefully tried to deepen the kiss. Finally, she found a nice pace and started to quickly learn how to kiss him back properly. Her body began to give her all sorts of new feelings, some of which she only felt in the past when she looked at her father. She pulled away and grinned. "Can I tell you a secret?", she asked him.

"Sure you can, baby. What is it?", he asked her, curious about what she had to say.

"I uh was... spying on you yesterday while you were in the shower. Your body is more amazing than I had imagined it to be.”

Steven instantly was aroused by Liv's confession. "Mmmmm, baby. You'll like my body even more once you see it face to face." With that, he slowly pulled up his shirt and unzipped his pants, releasing his monster erection. "Do you like what you see, baby?", he asked seductively.

"Oh wow...", she said under her breath. The very sight of it made her feel aroused. She helped him pull his pants off a little more so she could see a full view of his package. She reached out and gently cupped his balls, testing how they felt. She stared at his leaking cock, leaned her head down, and slid her tongue out. She licked a bit of his pre-cum off and sat back up tasting it. She was blushing so hard, her cheeks were visibly red.

Steven groaned out at the feel of Liv's fingers on his balls. He especially enjoyed it when she licked the head of his cock. "Oh, baby, daddy likes that very much. Why don't you touch me some more baby girl? You know you want to.", Steven purred out. He couldn't wait to feel Liv's mouth on him.

She sighed "It's just, I would but I don't want to disappoint you. You've been with lots of women, and I have an idea of what to do but I know nothing." She looked down sadly.

"Baby, it's impossible to disappoint me. You're my one and only. You're my special lady. I bet those groupies couldn't stand a chance against you, darling." He ran his hands through his daughter's hair. He wanted her to see just how much he wanted her.

"Okay." Liv was convinced, but only slightly. She leaned down and carefully licked her way up and down his cock. Maybe she could make him only want her... maybe she had what it took to make him need her. She carefully put the head of his cock in her mouth and tested sucking on him. She was nervous and closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm..", Steven groaned. Even though Liv was new to this, she could still give great head. "Come on, baby, take me in.", Steven said, content with the job Liv was doing.

Liv let her confidence grow and decided to suck him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times before she deep throated him. She managed to get his whole cock in. She'd seen enough porn to know that men liked this, so she took him a tiny bit further back and massaged his balls.

Steven moaned loudly as his daughter sucked his manhood like a popsicle. He was getting closer and closer to the edge. "Oh, baby, daddy's gonna cum...", Steven warned Liv. He didn't know if she was ready to swallow him just yet.

Liv ignored his warning and took him all the way in. She bobbed her head as she deep throated him once again and waited for his release. She hummed around his manhood and sucked hard. She never thought she would love this so much, but she did.

After several long minutes of panting and moaning, Steven finally came. He shot thick, white ropes of his seed into his daughter's mouth. He leaned back and watched her swallow his love. "Did you like that, baby?", Steven asked, feeling content with his daughter's work.
"Yes, did you?", she asked. She was scared it would all be over with and he would never talk about it after they made it home. She held her tears back and bit her lip. "You're going to leave me after this aren't you?", she sniffled.

"Oh, no, baby. I would never leave you. You are the one and only woman for me.", Steven said as he pulled his daughter into another loving embrace. He didn't want her to feel this way.

"No flings or girlfriends?", she asked as she held on to him and unbuttoned his shirt. She moved slowly as she pulled her shirt off and looked at him expectantly. Next came her bra and skirt, which revealed no underwear beneath. "Do you like my body, daddy?", she asked innocently.

"No, baby. No more flings or girlfriends.", Steven continued, "And, oh, my, baby, you've got the body that every man dreams of." He slowly ran his fingers down her sides. He soon started to become aroused again. Liv's body was too much for his eyes to take in. He ran his hands up to her breasts and lightly cupped them. He then leaned in to take a nipple in his mouth, and then another, until he was full on sucking Liv's breasts.

She threw her head back in pleasure. She could not believe this was happening. "I love you so much daddy.", she moaned out as she let her hands wander over his chest.

"Oh, baby, you don't know how much I love you.", he moaned out. He loved the feeling of Liv's fingers on his chest. He slowly moved one of his hands down to Liv's womanhood. He then continued to finger her clit.

She bit her lip as she tried not to cry out. She felt her legs quiver. "Please.. I want you to be my first, daddy." She reached her hands down to stroke him and emphasize her point.

"Baby, you want me to claim you?", he purred out as he continued to finger her. He loved the feel of his daughter's hand on his cock.

"Yes, make me yours", she said in an urgent tone as she begged him for his love. "I don't want any other man.”

With that, Steven growled, flipped Liv on her back, and aligned his manhood with her opening. "This will only hurt for one second, okay, baby?" Steven quickly thrust inside of her and waited a few seconds before continuing.

She breathed heavy and waited. She nodded when she was ready and adjusted herself on the back seat. She wrapped her arms up around his neck and kissed him deeply. "Oh I've always wanted this.", she whispered as they started a slow rhythm.

"Hold on baby, I'm gonna take you on for the ride of your life." With that, he started to thrust faster and faster until he was going as fast as he could go.

Liv hung onto him and scratched his back with her nails as she screamed out. When her first orgasm hit her, she closed her eyes and held her breath. She couldn't make any noise as she convulsed over and over on him.

The clenching of Liv's muscles around Steven's manhood sent Steven over the edge. He shot his seed deep inside Liv and collapsed on top of her. He pulled her close and kissed her deeply. "I love you so much, baby.", he whispered in her ear.

"I don't think you know how much I love you.", she giggled and held him close. She never wanted to let him go. When they were one, everything felt perfect for Liv.

"I think I do, Liv.", he laughed, "You just proved it to me." After an hour of hugging and kissing, Steven and Liv both went back to the front of the car. Steven drove them home, forgetting about the concert and Liv's driving skills. 



 

Sign up to rate and review this story