Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

Graduation Day

by AeroFanatic13

It's a very special day for Taj and his father, Steven. Written by AeroFanatic13 and Widowedbird. Warning: Contains incest. If you don't like, don't read. This story is purely fictional. Comment, r...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-12 - Updated: 2011-12-13 - 2074 words - Complete

?Blocked
Steven sped to the high school on his motorcycle. He was trying not to be late for his son's special day. He soon walked into the gym and found his front row seat just as some graduation music started to play. He spotted his Taj and waved.

Taj saw his father in the distance, and waved back. "Hey, dad!!!", he called out, unsure of whether his father could hear him through all the commotion.

Steven was experiencing all sorts of emotions. He could cry just from the thought of his only son finally growing up. He waited anxiously for the ceremony to begin as he tried to ignore the thoughts of how handsome his son had become.

Taj sat down in his seat and waited for the principal of the school to call his name. "Taj Tallarico!!" Taj got up from his seat and turned to face the crowd of parents. He spotted his father in the crowd and winked.

Steven barely had time to wonder with the flip of his stomach at his son's wink, and was up on his feet screaming and cheering. He was so happy for his son.

Taj turned around and walked up to the podium where the principal was standing to receive his diploma. He gave another wink to his father and walked down from the stage.

Steven could barely wait to go home with Taj and give him his present. He waited through the rest of the ceremony annoyed and finally made his way over to Taj when it was over. He embraced his son tightly and kissed him on the top of his head, as Taj was about an inch shorter.

"Love ya, dad.", Taj said. He then pulled away from his father's loving embrace.

Steven smiled at him. "I love you, too, son." “Maybe more than I should...”, he thought. "Let's go home. I have a present for you!" He then headed out to the parking lot where his motorcycle was.

Taj eagerly hopped up on top of the motorcycle and put his helmet on. "I wonder what my father bought me?", Taj thought to himself as his father sped through the rush hour traffic. Once home, Taj quickly jumped off the motorcycle, and ran towards the front door. He was anxious to see his present.

Steven laughed. He loved his spirit.. hell he loved his everything. Steven shook the thoughts aside and strode to the front door. He pulled out his huge keyring and opened the door. Once inside, he went to his room and came down with a rare Fender electric guitar. "Joe Perry played this at our first concert. He and I decided that this would be the perfect gift for you." Steven smiled and handed the guitar to his son.

"Oh, man, dad, thank you!!", Taj said as he pulled his father into a big hug. "I was eyeing that guitar for a long time!."

Steven held him closely. Taj had cologne on and a pretty strong built frame for his age. The feel of holding onto him reminded him why he started liking men, as well, all those years ago. Of course, Taj could never know this- or could he. Steven said nothing and just held on.

Taj buried his face in his father's shoulder, taking in his patchouli scent. "Mmmm... My dad sure does smell good...", Taj thought to himself. Wait a minute... Did he really just think that? Taj pulled away from his father's embrace and looked around nervously.

"What's wrong, dear- I mean, uh, son?", Steven asked. Taj's nervousness was contagious, and he was very disappointed at the loss of Taj's embrace.

"Um, dad, it's nothing.", Taj said, still nervous. He then continued to run up the stairs, to his room.

Steven was upset that Taj just left him, and he hurried after him. He paused in front of the door, then went in. He shut the door and looked at Taj. "What's going on with you, Taj?", he asked as he carefully approached him. He did not want his beloved son fleeing from him; it made his heart break.

"Go away.", Taj said. He wasn't ready to tell his father what he had been thinking just yet.

"Fine." Steven glared at him and left to his own room. He stripped down and took a hot shower. While in the shower he thought back to the feel of Taj in his arms... oh he shouldn't, but nope...there it was; an erection. "Oh god.", Steven thought. Instead of ignoring his cock, like he knew he should, he started to think about his son. Was he as big as he was? As long? Maybe he had been lucky and inherited his size. Oh, and he had seen Taj's muscles the last time they were swimming. How good would they feel against him? Would Taj care about his father's age? “Oh god...", Steven breathed out as he shot his seed all over the shower wall.

Taj lied down on his bed and thought about what had just happened. He wasn't sure if he was ready to admit his love to his father. Taj stared at the ceiling and thought hard. "Maybe he would understand if I told him.", Taj said to himself, after 10 minutes of thinking. He then got up off his bed, and walked towards the door. He walked down the hall, to his father's room. He saw that his father was lying on the bed with only a towel covering his waist.

Steven looked over at Taj. He patted the bed next to him. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier... come here.", he told him as he grinned at his boy.

"Ok.", Taj said as he slowly walked towards the bed. He wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. Once he was next to the bed, he sat down.

Steven thought about how he only had a towel on. His erection returned to him, and visibly tented the towel. "Oh, sorry!", Steven said nervously as he tried to make it go away.

"Oh, dad!", Taj gasped out. He wasn't sure if he should run out of the room, or just sit there and let himself get aroused.

"Well," Steven was going to go out on a limb and risk it. He couldn't take it any longer. "as you probably know, I like men too, and seeing what a fine young man you've become, it kind of... has an effect on me."

"Ok, dad. Can I tell you a secret?", Taj asked nervously. He knew what he had to say, it was just saying it that was hard for him.

Steven smiled reassuringly, and took his hand. "Of course Taj. You know you can tell me anything. Don't be scared." He inched closer to him and took him in his arms.

"Dad, while you and I were downstairs hugging, I started to feel some sort of weird connection between us. I don't know what it was that made me feel attracted to you then and there, but all I know was that I had to get out of there before something happened. That's why I ran upstairs, before. Just thought you'd like to know..." Taj nervously awaited his father's answer.

Steven locked eyes with Taj and took his towel off. His cock sprang up. "Do you like that, Taj? How does it make you feel? You can touch it if you want..." Steven gave him a sexy smile.

"Oh!", Taj gasped out. He couldn't help it. Taj slowly moved his hand down and grabbed onto his father's cock. He moved his fingers around a little bit to see what it felt like... It felt and looked a lot like his. "Damn, dad, you got a nice cock...", Taj said in awe.

"Can I see yours?", Steven asked between moans. He could not wait to wrap his lips around Taj.

"Sure thing, dad.", Taj said with a smirk. With that, Taj let go of his father's manhood for one second while he pulled up his shirt and and unzipped his jeans. He was wearing no underwear today. His large cock flung out and he gave a sexy grin. "Whaddya think, dad?"

"Hmmm... might be a little bigger than me.", Steven hissed out with jealousy. He was proud of it, though. He then slid off the bed and knelt in front of Taj. "Have you ever had a blow job before?", he asked. He then expertly sucked Taj in with one go. He knew exactly what to do to make Taj scream; he had lots of practice over the years. Steven rotated his mouth around Taj's manhood and cupped his balls.

"Oh, my god!", Taj moaned out. He had never had a blow job before, but from what he could tell from the way his father sucked him, they were like heaven. "Oh, my god, dad, I think I'm gonna cum!" Taj was getting close to the edge, and fast.
Steven bobbed his head up and down faster until he found himself swallowing his son's seed. He pulled off and stared into Taj's eyes and he gulped it all down. "Do you want to fuck me, Taj?", Steven asked him in a low, lust filled tone. Nothing seemed more erotic to him at the moment than Taj pounding him hard and fast. He stroked his weeping cock while he waited for Taj's answer.

"Mmmmm... Anything, for you, dad.", Taj said with a smirk, his voice filled with lust. He was starting to get aroused again, just by watching his father stroking himself.

Steven laid down on his back and parted his legs slightly as he fingered himself and prepared his entrance for Taj's large cock. "You ever fucked anyone, Taj?", he asked as he lubed his fingers with some nearby lotion and continued preparing himself.

"Not yet, dad, but I'm sure I can do it good.", Taj said with a grin. He was starting to become overly confident with himself. Taj grabbed the bottle of lotion from his father's hands and continued to pump some of it onto his own hand. He locked eyes with his father as he slowly stroked his cock with the lotion.

"Mmmm... I am sure you will do just fine. Fuck, Taj, I think I just might be in love with you." He moaned out as he finished preparing himself and waited impatiently for his new found lover to enter him.

Taj aligned himself with his father's opening. "I love you more than anything, dad." With that, Taj quickly thrust into his father. He was a little shaky at first, but after a few seconds, he was able to pace himself correctly.

Steven closed his eyes and moaned loudly as he wrapped his legs around his son's waist and guided one of Taj's hands to his cock. " God, Taj.. why didn't we do this before." His eyes flew open and he felt his balls clench.

"Dad, that's a good question.", Taj said in between moans. He then proceeded to pound his father as hard as he could. He let his hand glide up and down Steven's cock in time to his thrusts, and used his other hand to hold on to Steven's waist.

"Fuck!", Steven screamed out as he burst his seed all over Taj's hand. He clenched around Taj's manhood tightly as he arched his back and continued pouring all over himself and his son. Finally, he came down from his high and smiled dreamily at his boy while he waited for him to finish. "Come on, baby... cum for me." He stroked Taj's cheek and pulled him down into a loving kiss.

The clenching of his father's muscles sent Taj in a rage, and he continued to pound his father until he could take it no more. Taj finally came, as he shot thick, white ropes of his seed into his father. He panted and moaned until his manhood finally stopped twitching. He then pulled out and leaned down to give his father a kiss.

"Mmmm... just wonderful.", Steven moaned out as he pulled Taj to him. "You're a fast learner. " He winked and kissed his son passionately.


"Mmmm... Dad, I want you to be my first and only lover.", Taj said as he kissed his father back.

"I have no objections to that.", Steven agreed, and rolled him over, as he intended to show him just how much he loved him.
Sign up to rate and review this story