Categories > Movies > Underworld

Underworld 2.5

by darknessofdeath

This story takes place between Underworld Evolution and Underworld Awakening. The story somehow...starts off in the middle and the story links up to the events of UW:A.

Category: Underworld - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Selene - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-12-16 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 10341 words

?Blocked
She didn’t see it coming when everything around was happening so fast and the only thing she could remember was that she was caught in a fiery fray of bullets. All but one had missed her, hitting her in the side and it sent her sprawling onto the ground. There was still life in her but just as he saw her go down, he screamed “Noooooooo!” A nearby Lycan heard him and began to advance towards her and as it did, he leaped at the monster with a knife, shoving it deep within its throat. Blood poured out of the wound and the Lycan went down with a growl. Then, rolling off onto the ground, he got up and ran towards her. “No...” He quickly tore the side of her shirt to see how bad the wound was but there was nothing he could do and if he were to take her to a hospital, one would be hours away and he wouldn’t get there in time. In time to save her. He wept against her as he cradled her in his arms for she was the only link to his humanity. He breathed deeply, trying to not believe that she was really dead. He looked around him and saw dead lycans and his task group dead all around but in the distance he could hear more of the monsters coming from the forest. The sun was hours away from setting when all was quiet save but the wind, which howled strongly through the air. Then everything felt cold. He knew he wasn’t alone but he couldn’t care to move an inch from where he was.

Then out of the forest shadows, a tall slender figure appeared and as it drew near, he could make out that the figure was a woman. As she approached him, she had two hand guns within her grasp but she did not point them directly at him. When was she close enough, he looked up at her and his eyes grew wide for he knew that the woman wasn’t all too human. In some way, it felt as if he recognized her from somewhere but all he could think about was the other woman near death in his arms. Clad in a tight black body suit and leather coat, the woman was pale looking but when you look at her, she was amazingly beautiful with her light blue eyes. He swallowed and looked down, sensing that something else could go entirely wrong for the worst. Suddenly, the woman grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shoved him aside, releasing his hold of Jaimie. Pissed off, he watched as the woman knelt down beside her and brought her neck close to her mouth. “What are you doing!?!” he screamed at her and saw her sink her fangs into her neck. It was too late to stop her. Shocked to figure out who she was, he stood still. “What are you doing!?!” He shouted at her. When she was finished, she looked up at him, giving him a fair warning. “Saving her life and yours!”

A shadow loomed up behind and the woman kicked him from underneath and he fell, hitting the side of his head against the ground. “Ugh...” he groaned and looking behind him, there was a Lycan who was ready to tear him apart or rather to take a bite out of him just to turn him into a Lycan himself. The woman, with great speed rose up from the ground and kicked the Lycan hard in the stomach, throwing it back and giving her enough time to shoot the daylights out of the dreaded monster. She had one shot left in each gun and used them to aim at its head causing the Lycan to fall backwards. Then she sprang forward and laid one foot on its belly to keep it down and as she was about to reinsert another canister of bullets into her guns, she heard a few round of shots nearby, which penetrated the Lycan’s skull. Sighing, she slid her guns back into its holsters and turned towards the man who fired the shots. Swallowing hard, he tossed the weapon aside and ran towards his fallen friend who was still unconscious. He knelt down beside her and took a good look at the bite on her neck. It was deep, with blood dripping from the wound of where the woman had bitten her and as he glanced back to the woman who saved his life; he knew full well who she was like a ghost from his past caught up with him. Selene... he thought to himself as he felt the right side of his eyebrow, which was swollen and bruised.
Feeling a little light-headed, he gazed up into the most stunning blue eyes he had ever seen who was now staring down at him. He swallowed hard and glanced back down at his fallen friend who was still unconscious. “We must go before the sun rises. Come...we haven’t much time,” Selene said and started to walk away, leaving with no other alternative. Not having any choice at all, he lifted the body of his friend into his arms and followed her. As they travelled through the forest, they could hear the distant sounds of Lycans howling while fleeing for places to hide from the rising sun. They walked for a good several miles and he broke the silence. “Where are we going?” “You’ll see soon enough when we get there,” she answered and left it at that. It wasn’t long until they came out of the forest and before them; an abandoned old stable loomed into their sight. Selene pressed her hands on the doors, and with a hard thrust, she pushed and the doors swung inwards, she strolled inside the stable. After following her and placing Jaimie carefully down onto the ground, Andrew quickly ran towards the entrance where they came in and closed the doors behind them.

Swallowing hard, he glanced over his shoulder and noticed Selene kneeling down beside Jaimie and she lifted her shirt up, exposing the wound where the bullet penetrated her skin. Confused as to what was about to happen, he watched as she pulled the bullet out and let it drop on the ground with a clang. Then she motioned him to come over and he did so very cautiously and went down to pick her up. He brought Jaimie over to the piles of hay and laid her on there and then stared down at the wound on her side where blood started to drip. He took off his jacket and then a layer of his clothes off and wrapped the shirt around her body by putting pressure onto the wound to stop the bleeding. “Don’t worry. She won’t lose a lot of blood. What you’ve just done for her is good enough,” said Selene as she approached him. She stopped in front of him as he sat down on the stack of hay; he felt her hand touch the side of his face. “It’s not that bad...” he said quietly to her. He paused and stared deeply into her eyes. “What’s going to happen to her? Will she become what you are?” He said as he looked beside him where his Jaimie laid. “She will...eventually. Yet, she has sustained a serious injury but for now, she just needs time to heal,” Selene answered and turned away from him. “Whatever it is you’ve gotten yourself into, you’re lucky that I was nearby or else you would have been killed or worse, bitten by a Lycan. You look different since we parted ways,” She found herself smiling as she glanced at him but then the smile disappeared. “I am sorry...I-”

Shaking his head, as he caught her off, he stood up from where he was sitting and walked towards her. “No. I shouldn’t have doubted you but either way, you had to let me go or we were both going to die. I couldn’t let myself see that happening to you and I won’t now.” He brushed a stand of her hair away from her eyes and ran his hand down the side of her face before resting it upon her cheek. “I wasn’t screwing around,” he said at last and she said “Neither was I.” He swallowed hard and as they both leaned into each other, they heard a commotion not far away. She stopped him, putting her fingers on his lips. “She’s awakening...go to her.” He breathed deeply and nodded. She was right. Whatever it was that was still between them wasn’t a good time to act on it. They were stranded in an abandon stable and who knows, it won’t be long until they were found. That was the last thing he wanted on his mind but he feared the worst for Jaimie and what she would become. Sighing, he walked over to where she was and saw that the fang marks on her neck had disappeared. “Jaimie?” He didn’t know what else to say, fearing what would happen next and if she were to bite him, he too would become a vampire as well. Then he gently drew his hand out and stroked the side of her face and as he did, she let out a moan, leaning into him. He sat down beside her and as he withdrew his hand away from her, her eyes fluttered open.

“Where am I?” She asked, feeling confused and where she was. “Somewhere safe...for now” he answered as he stared at Selene who was somewhat watching them out of the corner of her eye as she put brand new bullet canisters into the guns. He looked back down at her and as he gave her a reassuring smile, she smiled back at him. Then she sat up and gave him a small but playful punch in the shoulder. “Ow...what was that for?” he asked as he rubbed the spot of his shoulder where she punched him. She laughed. “For saving my life back there, god, I feel so stupid getting caught in the line of fire like that.” He paused and frowned. “Actually it wasn’t me who saved you. It was her,” he nodded towards Selene who was still busying herself with her weaponry and getting things prepared. Then she walked over to him and handed him one of the guns. “What’s this?” he studied her as he reluctantly took the gun. “We won’t be safe here. The lycans would be on the hunt for us by now.” “Where would we go?” He rose up and as he did, he tucked the gun behind the back of his pants. “If my memory serves me right, there is a safe house not far from here and not far from the city and if we’re lucky enough, we can make it there before the sun sets.”

“A safe house? You gotta be kidding me. Why didn’t we just head there instead of here in the first place?” “Because. Wither you like it or not, you are caught in a blood Freud between the vampires and Lycan and both clans will do whatever means necessary to exterminate both species,” Selene said coolly, reminding the trouble they face. “That doesn’t answer my question,” he replied. “You are becoming even more intense with me since we were together before and I’m not so sure I like it but to answer your question, this was the only place we could hide because of her. Even though I can withstand the light of the sun, I’m not so sure she can,” she said as she gazed at Jaimie’s and then at him. Letting out a deep breath, he nodded. “Sorry... It’s just that with everything else that’s happening, it’s kinda hard to take in.” “Says the man who hunts down the Lycans,” Selene said as she gathered up her things and strode towards him. “Here.” She handed him an extra bullet canister and he shoved it in his back pocket.

Then she walked towards the door and they followed her outside. The air was cool and the sun was just started to set when a loud clang could be heard above them. They looked up and rain began to pour down on them. “Great,” Andrew muttered to himself and looked at Jaimie who was a little distraught and confused about where they were going. “It’s okay. I can explain when we get there.” He took off his jacket and handed it over to her to wear and she draped it around her to keep her from getting too wet. They walked for a good standard hour when the rain finally stopped and now that the sun had finished setting, there was no going back to the stables. All around them, it was quiet and Andrew and Selene spoke no word to each other but every so often, she liked the silence even if they were uncomfortable. To him, he found it hard to read her and why she was so keen on helping them out but he hadn’t thought much of what he wanted to say to her once they’ve made it to the safe house. “I think it is time we talk, Andrew. You said you’d explain what it is going,” Jaimie said. “I told you I’d tell you when we get to the safe house,” he replied and he kept up his pace, ignoring the question.

She stopped him short, grabbing him by the arm. “Hey. Come on,” she said pleadingly. He stared at her with a serious look on his face. “Seriously. It can wait.” But as he said this, he knew Selene could hear every word and knew what was going on. “I feel different...somehow. I can’t explain it but I know there is a change in me I’ve never felt before.” “That is because you’ve been bitten...by her. She saved your life and if she hadn’t, you would have been as good as dead,” he replied. Swallowing hard, she gazed deeply into his eyes and then a realization came over her. She knew what she had become and it was only a matter of time until she had the need to feed on human flesh. Just the very thought of doing something like that overwhelmed her and it made her stomach churn. Feeling rather light-headed, she almost fell but he caught her by pulling her close to him. “Easy...you’re going to fine,” he said quietly in her ear but it was too late when she fainted in his arms and he had no choice but to carry her in his arms.

She shivered as she felt the cool night air touch her all around as she listened to their exchange. She turned around just in time to see Jaimie faint and him carrying her in his arms. He caught up with Selene just as it started to rain a little bit more again and walked alongside with her. “Well...that went well, I think,” he said. “It will be the least of our problems- we’re almost there,” she replied as she pointed northwards of where the safe house was supposed to be. They were still some ways from it but according to her, it would be only a matter of a few hours until they arrive at their destination. Around them, it was quiet except they could hear howls of werewolves not far off in the distance and from above, the sounds of bats circling around in the air. A cold breeze touched her skin and she hugged her long trenched coat close to her. They stopped at the edge of a cliff, which overlooked a city and she went down on one knee, leaning forward over the edge. She silently studied what was below her as the wind began to pick up speed and rain started to fall heavily, ignoring the fact that she was totally drenched and wet and she could care less. He watched her for a moment and sighed as he too glanced over the edge while he still held Jaimie in his arms. He looked down at her, her face so pale, and she looked cold because of her hair was soaking wet as he moved a few strands away from her eyes.

She rose to her feet and turned around to face him and for a moment, there was nothing but complete silence between them as if the connection they shared long ago wasn’t beyond repaired and for the first time in a long time, he knew he couldn’t deny how beautiful she was. For over six centuries, she had been a death dealer of the vampire clan but before that she was just a normal human being like him, whose family was taken from her. She was once a woman who respected the world but it was taken from her reach and of what happened to those closest to her, these were memories she wanted none of. Not right now but life goes on and the past was better off left behind until she was told the truth about what happened that night when Viktor, one of the eldest of the vampires had saved her from the Lycans and once he had a taste of her flesh and blood, he couldn’t bear to drink her dry because she reminded him so much of his beloved daughter, Sonja. His daughter whom he condemned to death for falling in love with a fellow Lycan and Viktor, who wasn’t pleased, feared a blending of the two species and had them be separated from each other. Yet, that very night when he had turned her into a vampire, she was made to believe that it was the Lycans who killed her family but it was not so for it was Viktor who murdered them himself. Everything she was told was a lie. With Viktor and Markus slain by her hand, now she has become the hunted and it will be only a matter of time until she, too becomes captured just like Michael was. His whereabouts is unknown but when she met Michael, he was being tracked by a group of Lycans whose determination was to combine both bloodlines of Vampire and Lycan alike together to create a powerful hybrid by using Michael’s blood for he was the descendent of Corvinus. Corvinus was an immortal who walked the earth and was the father of three sons, one who was bitten by bat, one bitten by werewolf and the third son remained human all his life and give rise to a line descendents including Michael who became the first Lycan-Vampire hybrid.

She had saved his life more than a few times and became attracted to Michael as he was to her but their bond wasn’t as strong as it was between her and Andrew when they first met. Yet, there was no hiding how she felt about him just what she felt for Michael for she had never falling for a human who hadn’t been bitten by either immortal species. There was something about him that made her feel bad and she knew inside her that with all that happened, she couldn’t bring herself to turn him even if she had no choice but to keep him alive. “What?” She asked as she caught his gaze with hers. He looked away, blushing but when he gazed back into those dark brown eyes, he could see a surprised shock on her face. She whipped out her guns and pointed them straight at him. Then he heard a growl from behind and as he looked over his shoulder, there was large Lycan who looked hungry enough to bite his head off. He was just in time to duck when she started to fire at the Lycan but a few more showed up. With quick speed she slid forward towards one of the Lycans and jumped kicked the creature in the belly, sending it to the muddy ground.

The Lycan let out an angry roar and hit her, sending her flying against a tree. “Ugh,” she let out and ducked out of the way just enough time as the creature advanced towards her and to take another swipe at her. When she got out of its way, the Lycan hit the tree, leaving three claw marks on it. As the Lycan turned around, she brought up her guns and fired, pinning it against the tree. Meanwhile, Andrew was busy avoiding the onslaught of the third Lycan as he was trying to protect Jaimie’s unconscious body. Whipping out the hand gun from behind him, he started shooting at the Lycan but was shocked when the gun ran out of bullets. He gasped as he threw the empty gun at the Lycan and drove for cover just as Selene back flipped over the Lycan and turned around; dropping down to one knee, opened fire at it and the creature slumped forward and was dead. “We need to move quickly,” she ordered and started to run. After catching his breath, he ran over to Jaimie’s side and tapped her face with his hand to wake her up. “Come on Jaimie...wake up,” he said anxiously and knew she wouldn’t wake up so he had to choose the latter and pick her up off the ground. “Fuck,” he said quietly to himself, hoping they’ll make it alive in time.

Running as hard and fast as he could, he tried to keep up the pace with Selene’s. “You know between them howling and your gun firing, it’s no wonder they know we’re here.” They kept running and he let out a sigh of relief when an old abandoned bunker came into view within their sight. No sooner had the Lycans began to close in on them, Selene turned around and fired her guns while he opened the door. Quickly, they darted inside and shut the door behind them and all was dark and the air was musky and stale. He whipped out a glow stick and started to descend down a set of metal stairs and gently, he laid Jaimie down onto a couch and went to the bathroom. Selene walked over to a squared looking panel and as she opened it, she flipped a series of switches and lights went on. Ripping a piece of from his shirt, he turned on some running water, damped it and went back to Jaimie. Couching down on one knee, he patted her forehead and the side of her face with the damp piece of his shirt. Her eyes fluttered open and let out a deep breath and the first thing she saw was him and she sat up. Meanwhile, Selene was gathering rounds of bullet canisters and other weaponry and came across a refrigerator filled with bags of blood. She grabbed a few and threw one in his lap and he took it. “What’s this for?” “She needs to feed or else she’ll become weak,” she replied and walked to another section of the room, looking for a place to rest.

“Or else what? She’ll die?” but as he said he looked at Jaimie who was trembling at the very thought of what she became and shot Selene a quick look of desperation and confusion. Sighing with his head down, he handed her the blood, which she accepted hastily. “You’ll be fine,” he assured her and got up and walked towards the other side of the room. “So what happens next?” he asked as he found Selene in the other room. He took off his torn shirt and tossed it aside and as he did, he noticed Selene watching him out of the corner of her eye. “We stay put here for a while and then we move on into the city,” she replied. A loud bang could be heard from above and they both looked up at the ceiling. “Do you think this place will hold them off until we leave?” “Possibly but it should hold. Here,” she said as she handed him a fully loaded gun and walked past him, but he stopped her in her tracks. “Wait...” he said, swallowing hard as he gently laid a hand on her arm and had her turn around. “I...want to say thanks for saving my life back there.” She gazed into his eyes and ran her hand against his face. “Think nothing of it,” she told him but she couldn’t bring herself to say the right words to him without hurting him.

“No...I mean it,” and putting his hand on her back, he leaned forward and kissed her softly on her lips. She closed her eyes as she felt a surge of tingly-ness go through her entire body. Then she leaned into him some more and she deepening the kiss, she slid her hands down his bare chest. He breathed deeply, enjoying the feel of her mouth against his as he dropped the gun, letting it hit the floor. Oh gods, he thought. You’re so beautiful, it hurts. As if she could read his mind, Selene moved in close to him and for a moment they kissed passionately until she withdrew herself away from him. She gazed deeply into his eyes emotionally, realizing what had just happened when he ran his hand through her hair. Again, she shut her eyes as he slid his hand down to the side of her face and he smiled as she pressed her face gently against the warmth of his hand. She laid her hand on his as he brought his mouth down upon hers but when she felt his fingers unzip the back of her corset, she stopped him.

“We shouldn’t...” she breathed deeply, kissing him back. “You’re right...” he said after he pulled away from her and she watched him leave the room, closing the door behind him. She stared after him, thinking what had happened between them. She didn’t know what to make of it but in the end, to her, it felt so good but the more she thought about him, the more she began to harbour feelings for him. Is it wrong to feel this way for a mortal? She thought to herself. Then she heard a yell coming from the other side, “Shit!!” Taking a deep breath, she sheathed her bladed knife in its place and swallowing hard; she opened the door and slid out only to find him sitting on the couch alone. “What’s wrong?” She asked as she approached him slowly. He looked up at her and shook his head. “She’s gone... I was going to check up on her and she’s not here. I’m going out there.”

“I won’t let you go out there alone. I can’t,” she said shaking her head. “And what? I can’t just sit around here and let something happen to her,” he said coolly as he got up and bit his lip. Fearing for the worst, he grabbed two hand guns and tucked one at the back of his pants. Selene tried to stop him as he ran up the stairs. “For all I know, the Lycan’s may have gotten to her already. “ She said, crossing her arms and when he swung the door open, she threw her arms down and followed him up while trying not to remember what happened between them back in the other room. “Fuck.” She pushed it out of her mind as she raced up the set of stairs and out into the cold night air. “Damn it,” she heard him call out to her and she sprang around the corner just in time to see a dark shadow loom into her sight. She could see that Andrew was trying to get out of the Lycan’s way when the creature slashed its clawed hand across his chest. “Ahhh,” he groaned as he hit the ground hard. Pulling two guns out of her holsters on each side of her, she aimed them towards the Lycan. As the bullets pierced its furred skin, the Lycan let out a terrible cry and fell dead.

She ran towards him and felt the gash on his chest. “Shit!” she cried. It was deep, which meant the virus may have penetrated through his veins and entered his bloodstream. She could feel her heart stop beating, trying not to think about what else could go wrong and she couldn’t bear the thought of him becoming a Lycan himself. She sighed and pulled him to safety by making their way back inside the safe house. As she shut the door hard behind them, she felt him collapse beside her and fall into unconsciousness and he fell down the stairs. She ran down and carefully carried him across the room towards the couch. Biting her wrist, she brought it over his chest, letting her own blood drip onto the wound. Then she went to the refrigerator and grabbed more bags of blood and plopped them down next to her as she knelt beside him. It had been some time when he awoke and he let out a cough. Then, he sat up and looked at Selene who was still tending his wound. “How long was I out?” he asked her, throwing her a questionable look. “You’ve been out cold for some time. Easy,” she said as he tried to lean forward. “Argh...” he groaned in pain as she put peroxide on it before bandaging him up. “You really didn’t have to do this,” he said. “You could have killed me...” he stopped himself short when he started to remember what had happened. “I’m sorry... for being such a jackass and trying to get myself killed.”

“You’re not,” she reminded him and put her hand against his mouth, forcing him to lean back and rest for a while. “Why is it your always saving my life? No matter what happens, I get us all into trouble and sometimes I feel like I’m not even myself. But when I’m around you, I feel different and knowing what my gut has been trying to tell me all along. Unlike you, I can’t describe best of how I feel about you...how I did feel about you then and I know you feel the same way,” he said as he took her hand and kissed it. “There never was a time for us.” “There never was a right time for us,” he said, frowning as he let go of her hand. She gazed into his eyes before looking down, and then she leaned forward and kissed his brow before getting up to her feet. “You’re going to be fine,” she said quietly. He gave her a slight smile, “I sure hope so,” he said with a hint of humour in his voice. He glanced over his shoulder, watching the way she moved as she walked across to the other side of the room and sat on the top set of stairs. Turning away, he let his head fell back and rested his eyes, falling into a deep dream.
She fumbled the trigger of her gun, sighing as she looked over towards him who was sleeping soundly and she too could feel like she was drifting and just as her eyes began to close, she heard Andrew moan. She got up and darted down the stairs and as she walked by him, he was turning his head from left to right, sleeping as if he was having a bad dream that he couldn’t get out of. He awoke suddenly and sat up straight on the couch, thinking what the hell was going on inside his head and found that he couldn’t remember the dream he just had. “It was just a dream... whatever it was,” he said to himself. Then he saw Selene standing in front of him, “What’s wrong?” he asked her. “We need to go. It will be only a matter of time before we’re found but first... you need to feed,” She threw a bag of blood at him and he caught it. He looked at it and swallowing hard, they were locked in each other’s gaze. “You’re kidding, right?”

“I’ve said this before to someone whom I was very close with, within a few days, you will change and you feed. I’m sorry but you’re going to have to accept that there is no going back,” she studied him for a moment before looking away. Sighing, he opened up the bag of blood and drank it. Wiping his mouth with his hand, he threw the empty bag aside and got up from the couch and grabbing his coat, he put it on. “So...what are we going to do now?” he asked her. “Find your friend and hopefully make it to the city before the sun rises. We only have a few hours left so I suggest we use the time we have. ““Right...” and he followed her up the stairs and together they left the safe house. The night air was cool and there was a nice breeze that ruffled through his short dark hair. They were some ways to the city when they heard a faint cry ahead of them and Andrew, who was anxious to find out what it was, ran in that direction before Selene could stop him. Drawing his guns, he ran down a rough looking pathway, which leads into a dark suburban area.

“Get away from me!!” he heard a woman’s voice yelling at someone. “Oh come now...sure you don’t want a piece of this?” the other voice belonged to a man. The scruffy looking man started to advance towards her with a knife and she hissed at him, showing her fangs. The man was shocked and shakily, he dropped the knife and was quickly joined by a few others just like him. “What’s the matter you fool? You fucking scared of a hot gal like her?” “She’s....she’s not human...” he said trembling in fear and the others laughed at him. One of the guys pointed a gun at his head and pulled the trigger and as he did, the man went limped and fell to the ground. Then the same man with the gun pointed it straight at her and again, she hissed at him but before he could fire a shot, someone came from behind and punched him in the head. “Argh,” he let out and a few gun shots were fired which, Jaimie manage to avoid. Meanwhile, the other men were fending off Selene but they were no match for her. One of them had pointed a gun at her but she kicked it out of his hand and sent him flying against a wall. The other guy was stabbed in the knee and was skidded half way across the ground when one other guy decided to flee but Selene caught him in time by stepping out of the shadows and punched him in the face, knocking him down unconsciously. Andrew ran to Jaimie who was shaking by the turn of events and asked her if she was okay. “You alright? Why did you leave the way you did?” “I’m so sorry...I don’t know what came over me. I felt lost...confused. That’s why I wondered off...I needed to...”she stopped short when she noticed his bandaged chest and ran her hand over it, gasping. “Omg... what happened?” “Well...to make the long story short, I was attacked but I’m fine. I’m still here,” he said, smiling and he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her and she put her arms around his neck, resting her head against his shoulder. “It’s okay. I’m right here.”
Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed two sets of light shine on them and they could hear the sound of a car’s engine being brought to life. Selene called out to them, “Get in.” They quickly got into the car and while Jaimie sat in the backseat, Andrew sat in the passenger’s side next to Selene. They drove for some miles into the city night until they arrived at an old warehouse, which was dark and empty. The sun was just beginning to rise when Selene stopped the car to a halt and got out and the others did the same. With a hard kick, the door, which was held shut, opened and Selene stepped into the shadows with Jaimie and Andrew following her from behind. “I’m not so sure about this place. Every place we go to hide, it’s never friendly – Lycans all about.” “Says the one who’ll become one,” Selene said, reminding him but as he glanced around him, he suddenly felt a gun pressed against his back. “Don’t move...don’t even think about it,” Jaimie said as she grabbed for his gun but before Selene could do anything, she fired a shot at her but the bullet failed to hit her. “What the hell are you doing?”
He yelled at her and swung around with his hands up. “I should warn you though. It won’t be long until the authorities get here and take you in but even if you resist backing down, then you leave me with no choice. I’m not sorry that it has to come to this... so spare me any empathy or feelings you’ve had for me.” “So all this time you’ve been hanging low until now? What the fuck did I do to you? You have no reason to shoot at Selene. For god sakes, she saved your life. How could you betray my trust and...” “Shut up. Just shut up,” she pointed the nozzle of the gun right in his face. Swallowing hard, he started to back away from her slowly and with the gun still pointed at him, she looked around cautiously for Selene but it appeared to her she was hiding in the shadows like a coward. Maybe not a coward, but waiting to make her move against her before something terrible could happen. Even before she could make her move, Selene hesitated at the notion of taking her out but what mattered to her was finding out why Jaimie had turned against them so suddenly. Yet, she wasn’t willing to strike and thus it was too soon and if anything happened to Andrew, she knew in her gut that she needed him alive – she desperately needed him.

He was the only one of two men who understood the war between the vampires and the lycans and therefore, she needed him to keep her strong and if there was any real indication that she loved him, it was there. He was her last link to humanity to her past and he was all that she had. When in fact, he was always there to keep her emotions in check but when she heard Jaimie mentioned the authorities, it stirred something inside her and she feared the worst. If the humans were involved, then it could lead into an outright new war. A war, which could exterminate both species alike but for the time being, this new chapter has yet to be determined, for she couldn’t predict the future. Perhaps, then, the vampires and Lycans could put their differences aside and if her theory was correct, there might be some hope for the future of both species, despite the retribution that caused the war between them and lead them to hate each other. All that had been said and the things that were kept from her had made her think of things in a new light but she knew her actions got the better of her when she killed Viktor by her own hand. For Viktor feared a blending of both species when he learned that his daughter had betrayed him by falling in love with a Lycan and was pregnant with his child. He also feared the very thing that grew inside her womb-an abomination and he was left with no choice but to condemn her to death. With the elders dead, there wasn’t anyone capable of taking her down unless the humans had discovered their existence but now all her focus was to make sure she kept Andrew alive, human or not.

Now it was a matter of life or death and while there were still fewer death dealers like her, they became obsolete, and this signalled the end of an era and thus it was such a pity because she lived for it. With great speed, she moved in behind her with both guns drawn at the back of her head but before she could fire a single shot, Andrew launched at Jaimie. A few gun shots were fired and he groaned in pain as Jaimie pushed him off of her and she fled, which made Selene hesitate for a moment. Dropping her weapons as she couched down on one knee, Selene turned him over and shaking her head with concern and fear, she called out to him. “No...” A tear ran down her cheek as she smacked his face gently in order to wake him up. “Wake up!” Don’t you die on me...please!! She thought as her mind was racing, hoping he would out of it. He gazed into her eyes as he withered around, groaning in pain. She stroked the side of his face when the unthinkable thought crossed her mind and swallowing hard, she exposed her fangs as she brought his neck to her mouth and bit into him. “Argh,” he gasped as he went into shock.
She drank him but not to near death for it wasn’t her plan to drink him dry. As someone once said, “Half vampire – half Lycan, strong in both,” and yet, she knew of one who had been both: Michael. A hybrid. She drew herself back and watched as the bullets that seared through him began to pop out of its place and land with a clang onto the ground. Then she removed the bandage off of him and stroked the spot where he had been clawed. He moaned and opened his eyes, wondering what had just transpired but it didn’t take long for him to realize what had been done. She helped him sit up straight as she draped an arm around him at the waist and he stared at her, running his hand through her hair. They spoke not a word for the time being as they gazed deeply into each other and for the first time, a smile appeared on her face as a tear rolled down her cheek. He brushed the tear away from her face with his thumb and leaned in towards her, placing a passionate kiss on her lips. She moaned as he deepened the kiss and then they drew away from each other while he repositioned himself to sit up straight.

Then she laid herself next to him, and as she rested her head against his shoulder, he kissed her on the forehead and she let out a sigh of relief. His eyes began to close as he felt sleep take over but it didn’t last long when he awoke from a nightmare and yet he hated having them. Outside it began to rain and thunder could be heard roaring in the distance. The wind howled like crazy as lightening struck hard onto the ground. He found that Selene was not lying next to him when suddenly, everything went into darkness. He got up and as his eyes began to adjust in the dark, he noticed a silhouette by one of the windows. For a moment, he thought it was Jaimie but no, he knew it wasn’t her because she had betrayed him and ran off. He saw the silhouette move and turn her head to glance at him and then back to stare outside with her arms across her chest. He joined her. “So now what we do?” he asked her who was contemplating on what was the next course of action. “We hide and if my theory is correct, it will only be a matter of time when the humans discover our existence and hunt us down.” “What about Jaimie? She’s a vampire now and what good is it going to do to her when she makes her way back to the authorities just like she said she would? I hate to break it to you, Selene, I’m tired of running, and I’m tired of all this deception. If they find us, then we fight. Wither the Lycans and vampires get in our way.”

“I know but we can’t stay here for much longer and she knows exactly where we are.” “Well then, let’s move,” he said and he headed for the door and she followed him. The rain stopped abruptly as they walked out of the warehouse and noticed that the car was missing and assumed that Jaimie must have stolen it to make her escape. “Hmm...I guess we’re walking,” he pointed out and they started to move. Not far in the distance, they heard the sound of an engine and a truck appeared coming down the road towards him. Andrew stepped in front of it and the truck skidded to a halt. “WTF!?!” Yelled the driver and to his horror, the side of his door opened and Andrew grabbed him by the collar and threw him out of the truck. Selene got in the driver’s seat and started up the engine while Andrew sat in the passenger’s side. Selene looked at him in a funny odd kind of way and he turned to her, giving her a puzzled look. “What? It was the only idea I could think of,” he said.

She drove them right out of the city and made their way to a different safe house location. They entered the safe house together and he shut the door behind them. This place was different than the first one but it didn’t matter to him because all he wanted was to make sure they were safe but he felt for Selene because while she too was a vampire, she had saved his life quite a few times. And he appreciated that fact and he wasn’t going to let a single soul touch her or try to hurt her. Yet, the more time he spent with her, the more he never wanted to be spilt a part from her and he wasn’t sure if she felt the same here. Another descendent of the Corvinus bloodline, which he kept secret all this time, he knew in his mind and heart, that he was falling head over heels with Selene and he couldn’t help himself. He knew of Michael of whom he was distant cousin of his but what he didn’t know was that he was romantically involved with her. Though, that didn’t stop him from having these feelings for her and it was only a matter of time before she found out who he really is. She caught him staring nice and hard at her as she checked the circuit board and flipped a few switches and a few lights flickered on, leaving the other side of the room half lit. Striding forward towards him, she eyed him carefully, which made him swallow hard and he could feel the stiffness of his groin inside his pants grow hard. Then coming close to him, she pushed him down into the seat behind him and opened up his jacket to find that his chest was fully healed from where he was clawed by a Lycan.

She studied him for a moment and pursed her lips together and the next thing she knew, she leaned into him, placing her mouth against his as she pushed his jacket off his shoulders and down past his arms. He wasn’t sure if he was supposed to stop her but he knew neither of them could resist each other. As they kissed, their passion for each other grew and he reached up and caressed her cheek while she ran her hands down from his shoulders to his chest. Then the unthinkable happened and he drew his hand towards the front zipper of her tight body suit and unzipped her all the way down until her womanly features were exposed. He leaned into her, kissing her mouth as he slipped his hand inside the suit, feeling her stomach and then his hands made their way up to her fine luscious breasts. She moaned as she climbed onto him and pressed herself against his groin, teasing him. Slowly, he pushed back her latex body suit down past her shoulders and soon she was naked on his lap and when he left her mouth, his lips slid down to her neck, kissing as she arched her back.

She moaned softly as she ran her hand slowly down his firm muscled chest as he sucked lightly on the side of her neck. When her hands reached to his groin, she unbuttoned his pants and as she helped him remove them, she lifted herself up and positioned herself onto his erected hard cock and slid down on him, he withdrew from her neck as she started to move up and down. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she moaned again, enjoying the sweet sensation of him being inside of her as she closed her eyes. They were like this for a short while when she leaned back, giving him full view of her breasts, which he literally took into his hands, kneading them slowly before sliding his hungry mouth over them. He groaned as she rocked him back and forth, his hands now slid to her butt cheeks, squeezing them gently within his grasp. With his mouth all over her breasts, she stroked his head lightly as she came all over him and again, he squeezed her ass hard as he too came inside of her. She collapsed against him, panting for air and she could feel his heart beating where her hand was lying on his chest.

It didn’t take long when his animal instincts fully kicked in and he grabbed her by the waist and while he was still inside her, he lowered her to the ground. Now on top of her, he thrust himself into her and slid out, then did the same thing, almost teasing her. She moaned as she brought her hands to the back of his head while he made love to her. Her lips parted and he claimed her mouth with his as he drove into her hard and erotically, he watched as her breasts juggled with each thrust he made. She gasped at the feel of him ravaging her pussy, digging her nails into the back of his neck while he tasted her breasts. His tongue moved along her nipples, sucking as he did so, and with a sheer cry, she bulked her hips up against his, feeling so turned on by what he was doing to her. Then she met his gaze and found herself staring into those dark brown eyes seductively and with a fierce passion, he held her in contempt for a good while longer until he couldn’t take it anymore as he continued his onslaught with his cock exploring every inch of her. She cried out to him as she squirmed beneath him and after moving his lips from her breasts, he moved up to her neck, kissing it. Then without warning, he came inside of her, but still grinding himself against her, he took her mouth with his, finding her tongue with his as he searched for it. For a while they lay like this until he slid out from her and drew his mouth away from hers.

He lay down beside her onto his side and using the back of his hand, he gently caressed her soft cheek. She leaned in against him, her hands now rested upon his sweaty chest and once more, she gazed into his eyes. Feeling the softness of her hand gently caressing his chin, he leaned into her as they kissed passionately as sweat ran down their naked bodies. Then as he drew head away from hers, she cupped the side of his face in a lovingly way and slid her hand into his hair, lightly threading it with her fingers. He moaned as he pressed his lips together against hers, their mouths sliding all over each other. Lifting her leg up, he positioned himself inside of her and began to thrust wildly, his cock becoming super hard as ever before as he fucked her long and good. She let out a startled cry of pleasure, and with one hand, she drew it to her pussy and started to rub it in taunt little circles just for him. “Ooh fuck me. Ooh fuck...” she cried. Just to entice him, she ran her hands all over her breasts, tweaking her nipples and as she did, he let out a satisfying roar as he came hard inside of her and as he lowered her leg down, he slid his cock, which glistened with her wetness; out of her.
Again, he leaned into her to kiss her but she stopped him, putting her hand to his lip, feeling his goatee prickling against her soft hand. Then she wrapping one arm around his neck, she pulled him slowly towards her and planted the most sensual kiss they have never shared before. He moaned and running his hands all over her body, he lowered his own to about her waist, his face rested between her thighs and he began to lap away at her cunt juices, which leaked tremendously from her wet opening. He slid his tongue deep inside of her as he spread her wide making her open up her legs even more. She now wrapped both of her hands around his neck as he ran his tongue along length of the folds of her pussy lips. She opened her mouth as she tossed her head slightly to the right as she arched her back, her eyes now glowed blue as she came into his wanting mouth. Then he came up so his face was mere inches away from hers and holding her in his arms, he claimed her mouth with his.

They were like this for some time when he fell asleep but Selene, who had gently moved out of his embrace, got up to her feet and slipped herself back into her tight black body suit. Throwing his pants and jacket in his general direction, he awoke to find her crouching next to him, gently running her hand through his coarse hair, ruffling it a bit. He set his eyes on the most beautiful woman before him and sat up as he slipped his pants on. “We need to get moving...” she said quietly. “After all the sex we’ve had?” he said, grinning and grabbing her hand, he got up with her help and pulling her body close to his, she brushed her lips lightly against his, almost teasing him. Then she turned away from him and following her, they walked towards the exit of the safe house and outside into broad daylight to find that they were not alone. “No shit...” he murmured as he saw some men dressed in black suits and helmets were crouched down on their knees and some standing up with guns at the ready and they were pointed straight at him and Selene. Then he whispered something in her ear and she nodded and together they backed right back inside the safe house. She quickly shut the door closed when they started firing but none of the bullets hit her but the door, which was smoking in ruin, covering with bullet holes. “How are we going to get out of here?” he yelled as he took cover. Moving away from the door, she quickly got down on her knees with her weapons and started firing back, totalling the door completely with more bullet holes. Then she made the run for it and he followed her towards the back exit, which led them into the dark confines of a forest.
Running like hell, their pursuers were no match to catching up with them and every time they fired, Selene fired back with precise precession, knocking them down with a single bullet or two. He was becoming out of breath as in coming shots of fire flew past him and when he felt himself go down, hitting hard onto the ground. Selene turned around and to her horror she thought she lost him but with her heart racing, she saw that he had risen up only to be knocked down again. Again, he rose, running swiftly now with all his might when he finally caught up with her, he slammed into her, sending them both down to the ground and she gasped as he knocked the wind out of her. He lay still on top of her and she pushed him off of her, turning him onto his back, his eyes were still wide open and she went into shock as she watched him dying in his arms.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she patted the side of his face with her hand and she cried out his name. Not this again, she thought and she hated having to lose someone who saved her life and not knowing where Michael was, she wished he was still with her. Two men who had gotten close to her: one captured and the other perished right in front of her because of her but feeling vengeance began to build up inside her, there was no stopping her and she wasn’t going down without a fight. With her guns at the ready, she rose up and started firing back like a mad woman gone to hell and even though she was already in it, she paid no mind to what was going on around her when something was flown at her and pricked her in the neck. She stumbled, and fell to her knees as she was being sedated and firing a few more shots, she cursed and fall back, her body lying lifelessly on the ground. A group of black suited soldiers came running towards her and hauled her up, taking her with them back to their starting point to rendezvous with the rest of their team. So what hope is there now for both the vampire and Lycan clans? For the future? These were questions no one knew the answer to but for one, who like Alexander Corvinus once told Selene that she was the future, but that future remains uncertain.

Stay tuned for Underworld Awakening due in theatres Jan 20th 2012 for the rest of the untold story.

He awoke and found himself totally alone in the forest but when he sat up, he groaned in pain. He looked down at himself to find the bullets that hit him had fallen out and that his wounds had somewhat healed. Cranking his stiff neck, he rose up from the ground and picking up what was left of Selene’s guns, he sniffed the air as he picked up her scent. He realized that whoever had them hunted down had taken Selene and was now in their hands and who knows what they would do to her, he didn’t want to think about it. His heart raced, not wanting to remember what had happened and the more he thought about it, the more he feared for Selene. Following the trail, he ran to the edge of the forest, making his way back to fine the safe house destroyed. He looked in awe as flames leaped up and smoke rose towards the sky and he shook his head. Impossible, he thought but no, the trail didn’t end here. He was in luck when he found that the trail continued along the north east road and he realized what direction they must have headed to: the city. He looked up at the sky, which started to darken with ease and as the wind began to die down, he breathed slowly. He shut his eyes and images of the past came flashing before him. Images of the time he and Selene were alone together, the gentle caress of her hand on his face, her beauty when they made love and the times when in the end, it was Selene who saved his life. He knew that this was the last time she had saved him but no, the last thing he remembered was being hit several times by bullets and it was he who had kept her alive. He finally realized why after all this time that she needed him alive. He was the one who kept her going strong, despite what she had been through because if it hadn’t been for him, he knew of another would do the same for her.
Sign up to rate and review this story