Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

Like Father, Like Son

by AeroFanatic13

After Steven finds out that Taj is gay, wild things happen. A story written by AeroFanatic13 and WidowedBird. Same warnings as my other stories. Comment, rate, and add me to your faves. ;)

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-17 - Updated: 2011-12-18 - 2842 words - Complete

?Blocked
Taj shuffled through the front door from school and slammed it hard. He was so frustrated... the hottest girl in school asked him out on a date, but he said no. Not because she probably wanted him for his famous background; no he didn't even find her attractive. The problem was she was the hottest girl and he knew it. What was wrong with him? He sighed.

Steven sat down on his couch watching CNN. When he heard Taj come in and walk into the kitchen, he got up and followed him. He wanted to see how his boy was doing.

Taj smiled at him, but said nothing; he was lost in his thoughts wondering about himself. Finally, he broke down and told his dad about the blonde bombshell that wanted to date him. He knew his dad would be all over this and would love to have a girl like that... he felt like a failure to him.

Steven wasn't disappointed at all with his son's explanation of what happened in school. "Don't worry, Taj. You'll learn to start reeling those girls in soon enough. Right now, you're young and it might seem a little hard to get your self esteem to go up.", Steven said encouragingly.

"It's not that." He laughed at the thought; he was out going like his father. "I just don't enjoy how she looks. She doesn't get me all hot and bothered as it is.", he explained as he looked away and waited for his father to disown him when the realization of what he said sunk in.

"Oh,", Steven continued, "I guess all guys have different tastes. Don't worry, son. You'll find one you like in no time. Whatever your preferences are, I'm sure you'll find one you like. Some guys like their girls skinny, and some like them fat. I'm sure you'll find one you like. I know you will..."

"I don't like them at all. I've seen porn and they do nothing for me." He crossed his arms frustrated this talk wasn't helping him, it was making him nervous. He looked at his dad and said nothing.

"Oh, my...", Steven said after pausing for a few seconds. "Why didn't you tell me you were gay, before?" Steven was furious that his son, who was very close to him, would keep any secrets from him.

Taj stepped back at his anger. He wasn't sure why he was upset yet; he thought he was upset for sure about his revelation. "Why? You don't talk about your sexual interests with me!", he glared.

Steven's anger suddenly faded away. He didn’t want to be mad at his son over this. He was unsure of what to say next. He had never admitted to his son that he was bi before. "Um, babe- I mean, son...", Steven continued, "Come sit with me in the dining room for one second, please?" Steven was starting to get very nervous. He knew that he had to tell Taj his deepest secret right now, there was no escaping it.

Taj followed him silently. He calmed down when he saw that his dad had calmed down. He sat across from him at the table looking at Steven expectantly.

"Taj... Can I tell you one of my deepest secrets? Please promise not to tell anyone else. This is just between you and me, understand?", Steven asked, unsure of what Taj would say.

Taj's features softened and his stomach flipped; this trusting intimate moment was almost more than he could take. "I promise, dad. You know I won't." He took his dad’s hand reassuringly.

"Well,", Steven continued, "when I was in my 20's or early 30's, me and this guy came back to my place. We were drunk from the party we came from, and we decided to have a little fun. This ended up in us having sex together. Believe it, or not, I liked it. From that day, on, I've always been attracted to men. Just thought I'd share..." Steven looked down at the table. He was embarrassed from having to tell his son this.

"I guess that is where I got it from. It's a relief to talk about this." Taj sighed and pulled his hand away. He started to examine the kind of men he did like and hid his shock when he realized he was extremely attracted to men that had qualities or looks of his father. He noticed his dad's embarrassment and was surprised. "Thank you for telling me."

"You're welcome, son..." Steven didn't know what to say. He was surprised that Taj didn't get mad, or disappointed with him.

Taj took his dad's hand again and laced his fingers with his. "Why are you embarrassed? I thought you would be the one disappointed in me." He liked the firm feeling of Steven's hand in his. He liked it a lot.

Steven paused for a minute. "I don't know, Taj... It's just that I didn't know if you would accept me after I told you that.", Steven said. He smiled at his son and gripped his hand tightly. He was thankful that his son understood.

Taj got up and went around the table to his dad. He wrapped his arms around him from behind and kissed the top of his head. He paused to inhale the scent. "I will always accept you.", he said. When he realized how close he had gotten to Steven, he hurried to his room. He sat and considered things. He got out his laptop and found a folder full of his dad's pictures. He started looking through them; a lot of them dripped sex appeal intended for his father’s fans... but it was having a hardening effect on his son. Taj shut his door and started looking for photos online of his dad in more revealing or tight outfits. He felt guilty, but he could not just leave his hard on. He pulled his large erection out and shifted through the pictures until he had burst his seed in his hand. He held back his final moans and looked down at his hand.

Steven was puzzled that Taj had left him in such a hurry, but he just shrugged it off. "I guess that's just Taj being Taj...", he said to himself. He then started thinking about how his only son was gay. "Mmmm.... I love how Taj has grown up to be a handsome young man...", Steven's bisexual self was coming back. After several minutes of thinking, Steven decided that he could take no more of this, and walked upstairs to his son's bedroom. He opened the door without knocking, and walked over to where Taj was sitting. Once he was in back of Taj, he saw the pictures of him on the computer. He noticed that Taj had been jerking off, because Taj still had his cock out. It instantly aroused him, and he put his hand on his son's shoulder to get his attention.

"Oh fuck!" Taj slammed his laptop lid down and rushed to put his cock back into his pants. "I- uh, I-" He was red in the face and had nothing to say. He was nearly shaking from embarrassment.

"Mmmm.... now that I know who you really like, can I tell you another secret?", Steven asked as his eyes filled with lust.

"Oh god..." Taj's breath sped up as he got up out of his chair to face his dad. He saw the look in his eyes and it overpowered him. It made him feel the need to submit to his dad and he felt light headed. He could not believe what was happening and took a step back from his dad. He saw the bulge forming in his fathers tight pants and tried to figure out what to do.

"Ever since you've grown up to be the handsome young man you are, you've made me want to do this...." With that, Steven leaned in and kissed Taj full on the lips.

Taj moaned into the kiss and responded immediately... but as soon as he finished enjoying his first kiss, he pulled back shocked. "I don't think we should be doing this." He pushed his father out of the room, horrified, and shut the door. He breathed in and out heavy and threw himself onto his bed. Not long after, he was in a fitful sleep, and when he awoke he hurried to school without saying a thing to his dad.

While Taj was at school, Steven had his breakfast in the dining room. Steven knew that what he had done was wrong. For Pete's sake, Taj was his son! He put his head down on the dining room table and cried. He hoped that Taj wasn't angry at him. Later on, Steven decided to take a nice, hot shower while he waited for Taj to come home from school. During the shower, he started thinking about what he would do to Taj if Taj had accepted his kiss. He thought about how he would blow Taj. Oh, and that large cock he had seen when he had barged into Taj's room. He pictured Taj penetrating him with that large cock. "Oh, Taj!", he screamed out as he shot his huge load all over the glass shower door.

Taj had just walked in by accident and saw his father through the glass door. The whole thing was so erotic, he couldn't even fathom why he pushed him away yesterday. Taj walked to the glass door of the shower and began to slowly take his clothes off.

Steven didn't notice Taj as he finished the rest of his shower. When he opened the shower door, and noticed that his son was standing there naked, he gasped.

Taj wasted no time in pushing him back in under the streaming water. He held Steven in a tight embrace and stood there for a few moments, just enjoying the heat of the water. He was so thankful for the shower because Steven would not notice the tears that had begun to fall... the whole thing felt so right and so amazing, he could not take it.

"Oh, Taj. I didn't know you'd be back from school so early.", Steven gasped out as he began to become aroused again. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him. He had always dreamt of this, but didn't think it would ever come to reality.

Taj ran his hands along his dads body and slowly went to his knees. He took Steven's half hard cock into his mouth and sucked him in. He'd never done this, but he had an idea what to do from watching porn, so he was trying his best to please his father. He was happily pleased when he felt Steven's cock harden in his mouth. It was amazing and he was loving every taste and sensation.

"Mmmm.... I can't believe this is happening.", Steven moaned out as his son stroked and licked his cock at the same time.

Taj experimented with several different ways of pleasuring his father. He finally settled on slow sucking while he held onto the base of Steven’s shaft with his left hand. He slithered his right hand up to his dad's crease and slowly teased his finger against his entrance. The whole thing was making him painfully aroused but he wanted to bring his dad to the edge. He just had too. He loved him so much. He nearly stopped his actions when he realized that he did love him. Then when he recovered it made him work even harder to pleasure his dad. He let his index finger slowly slide into Steven as he matched the pace of his sucking.

"Oh, my god... Make me come, baby. I know you can.", Steven moaned out. He couldn't wait for his son to bring him off. Oh, the the things he would do to Taj when he was finished blowing him.

Taj increased his sucking pace and drew him in to the hilt. He also added a finger to Steven's entrance and increased that pace. He began pushing it into him all the way until he was hitting Steven's special spot every time. He continued this as he slowed and sped up. Oh, how good this felt to be able to touch him like this.

"Oh, Taj!", Steven cried out as he shot another huge load into Taj's mouth. He then got down to his own knees and positioned Taj so that Taj's cock was facing him. "Have you ever had a blow job before, baby?", Steven asked. Lust filled his eyes.

Taj took Steven’s mouth to his, so he could taste himself. "I've never had anything. You were even my first kiss.", he told him as he stood there wondering if he could even stand there without falling over. He was so high on the new things he was doing... and his dad's mouth looked so inviting...

"I'm sure you'll love it, baby." With that, Steven took Taj in. He used one hand to stroke the base of Taj's cock, and the other hand to caress his balls.

It did not take long for Taj’s legs to get shaky. His father was skilled, and he knew he could learn a lot from him. "Oh, dad!", he moaned out as he held onto his father’s dripping wet hair.

Steven focused on pleasuring his son as much as he could. He removed Taj's cock from his mouth for one second while he concentrated on licking and kissing Taj's balls. He then put Taj's cock back into his mouth and waited for Taj to cum.

It did not take long for Taj to shoot a huge load into Steven's mouth. He let out a scream, as he had never had anyone actually make him climax. He finally collapsed on the shower floor and leaned against the wall to catch his breath. He smiled at his dad and caressed his cheek lovingly.

"Mmmm.... Taj, that was great.", Steven said as he smiled back at Taj. He wasn't done yet, though. He still wanted Taj to pound him with his large member.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Taj finished his shower with his dad and finally tried to gather his thoughts. He was still blown away from the whole thing. He took his father's hand and numbly stumbled into the bedroom.

When Steven and Taj reached the bedroom, Steven immediately lied down on the bed. He was still in a haze from what had just happened. "Babe, have you ever fucked anyone?", Steven asked. He wanted Taj in him so badly.

"No.", Taj said as he spread Steven's legs and hesitantly knelt between them. He simply stared at his dad's body as he took in the sight. He was aroused by this point, but was taking the time to gently touch him everywhere.

Steven was starting to become aroused again. He reached down to stroke Taj's weeping cock. "Don't worry, baby, I'll show you the ropes.", Steven said as his eyes darkened and lust filled his voice again.

"O- okay" Taj waited for his father's help. He leaned down and sucked on Steven's cock for a few moments, enjoying the taste as he fingered him. He finally pulled away. He was nervous and hoping he would not regret this... he positioned himself yet again and slowly began to push inside his father's tight entrance. He saw stars.

"Ok, babe. Go in slowly.", Steven instructed. He couldn't wait for Taj to pound him hard and fast.

Taj eased in until he was up to the hilt. He halted his movements for a moment and took deep breaths. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in as he tested the waters. He still couldn’t believe he was loosing his virginity to his dad of all people.
"Mmmm.... Taj.", Steven moaned out, He, too, couldn't believe that he, of all people, was taking his son's virginity away.

Taj picked up the pace... he had no intention of going slow and it was driving him nuts. He was nearly in a frenzy by now as he continued to hold onto Steven's waist and pound him hard. He suddenly remembered his father's own needs and lowered his hand to lovingly stroke him as he thrust along. He was so close... the guilt rising in him did not matter... and then it happened. He exploded inside of him and thrust out his long orgasm.

"Oh, baby! Daddy's gonna cum!", Steven screamed out as he shot his seed all over Taj's hand and his stomach. He panted and moaned until his throbbing cock stopped twitching in his son's hand.

Taj felt himself slowly slide out and came back to reality. "Wow." He licked his hand clean and threw himself on his back next to Steven.

"Mmmm... You do it well for a first timer.", Steven said as sloppily grinned at Taj.

Taj smiled back and kissed him passionately. He could get used to this.
Sign up to rate and review this story