Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Where We Belong / Third Time's The Charm

by anb123

Pete/his lover oneshot. MIGHT add more, but probably not. I'm just really sexually frustrated right now.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-12-21 - Updated: 2011-12-22 - 2011 words

?Blocked
He whimpered and whined like a needy puppy as he wrapped his arm around her curvy little waist. This was the third time in one night he'd tried to wake her up at an unreasonable hour (quite obviously for sex) and she wasn't having it.
He wanted her now. He needed her. As he reached around and moved closer to her he could feel himself harden even more against the soft skin of the back of her thigh and slipped his fingers under her t-shirt caressing her soft belly. It made him feel like he was a teenage boy again, instead of a twenty five year old man; getting hard ons from the smallest of things. He thought that stage of his boyhood had ceased a while ago and apparently he was wrong. And he was a little bit sick of having to get himself off in the shower in the mornings or the occasional handjob if he convinced her the right way.

She shut her eyes tighter and inched away from his arms pretending to be asleep. She needed her sleep; every night on tour they were forced to stay up late. She was almost always either waiting up for him and the boys on Pete and Joe's bus into the wee hours of the morning or forced to stay out late by attending a party in which she didn't mind doing for Pete, but didn't really consider fun herself. She'd rather just go out to dinner together or sit around and watch movies. Having a famous boyfriend wasn't all perfect, but it was close. Not because of the fame part at all, only because they truly loved each other. Of course, Pete attempted to make time for physical love at any chance he got, but she liked her sleep too much and wanted things to be special when the time came to actually have sex. The only time they had alone together anymore were times like these; when he groggily drug himself on the bus around 1 AM and found her laying in his bed already asleep and no matter how temped he was to wake her up, he knew even then she would just reject his advances in favor of sleep. But this time was different, he needed her.

She inched away from his arms which only resulted in him scooted closer to her now, spooning her as he ran his hand from her knee up her thigh and slipped his fingers between her legs and gently rubbed her hotness as he fondled her breasts outside of her t shirt with the other hand. She felt his hot breath and his tongue flick against her ear as he moved to kiss, suck and lick her neck. She shuddered with pleasure as he reached up her shirt and delicately fondled her nipples. She could feel his member pressing up against her ass. She gave in and turned in the bed to face him, kissing him deeply. He moved his hands to the bottom of her shirt. They kissed more passionately now as he straddled on top of her and fumbled around with the evil cotton that hid her chest. He knew she didn't wear a bra to sleep which just made it that much simpler for him.
She pulled away in a fervent rush of passion just as he almost got her t shirt over her head to reveal those perfect, perky breasts of hers he adored and longed for. He moaned with desire as she moved her hands ever-so-delicately up and down his thigh while she took a quick breather. Her nails just barely touched his skin, teasing him in all the right ways. It was like she charged static electricity throughout the entirety of his body. In that moment he wondered why of all people, she chose him. He felt genuinely lucky to have her.
He lunged at her and pushed her up against the wall. They felt each other smile under their lips between kisses and laugh loud as they felt the bus shake a little from all their naughty jostling around.
"Keep it down in there! C'mon, the lonely guy is trying to sleep!"
Joe exclaimed from his bunk just outside of their pitch black room. Hemingway barked.
She got the idea in her head suddenly to make it a kinky, creative little game. She ran her hands to his hard on and slowly rubbed outside his boxers. She knew what he liked and it drove him wild every time. She moved her head closer to Pete's and whispered seductively in his ear.
"Lets play the silent game..."
A devilish grin crept onto her face and he nodded obediently as she moved her lips to his neck, passionately biting and sucking. She threw herself atop of him, placing their hotness together like pieces of a puzzle with only a few layers of cotton separating them. Their hips rocked in beat perfectly. She felt him start to breath heavily underneath him as he climaxed. She put a single finger over his lips.
"Shhh... I'm not finished"
She led his hands to the bottom of her t-shirt, he took no extra time ripping it off of her to reveal those perfect breasts he'd been waiting so patiently for. She leaned down again, every move she made he could feel his member pulsing harder and faster beneath her's.
He felt her hard nipples and soft breasts cascade across his chest as she teasingly kissed him. She was holding his wrists down on the mattress, dry humping him like a woman mad with lust. He watched her face as she rolled around his member and could barely handle it. Seeing her so turned on made him get even hotter. He let out a loud moan as he felt a rush of precum appear. She moaned in response and moved her head down his chest and released his arms, kissing down his stomach. She stopped at the clandestine tattoo as she usually did, admiring it for a moment before slipping his boxers down his legs and skillfully taking his whole member into her warm, wet mouth. He grabbed a handful of sheets and growled as she moved her head up and down on him. His whole body shuddered and he moaned even louder this time at the pure bliss that he was experiencing.
He reached down and grabbed her smooth hips, fervently pulling her face up to his. He kissed her deeply as their members met once again. He could feel her pulsing with pleasure now and couldn't take it anymore. He rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. He fondled her ass for a moment before ripping off her black lace panties. He, with no hands, rubbed his throbbing tip all around her hotness. Finding her actual hole was half the fun.
He found her area, and slowly entered her pulsing pussy. She let out a gasp as she felt him inside of her. He rocked his hips in beat with hers as he moved between cupping her breasts and ass. She ran her fingers through his hair which always crippled him with pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him as tight to her as she could, wanting there to be no physical space between them whatsoever. Pete collapsed on top of her as he thrusted in and out.
Almost in synch they both gasped loudly and convulsed in each others arms as they both reached climax. She screamed with pleasure as she felt his liquid shoot through her.
Pete smiled, triumphant and pleased. They laid on top of each other, out of breath and gasping for air.
He shoved her bangs away and kissed her glistening forehead. He moved beside her in bed and wrapped his arms and legs around her. She moved to face him and buried her head in his neck. He kissed her head again and wrapped his arms tighter around her. He'd never been much of a cuddler after sex, and all the girls he'd slept with knew it. But she was different, he actually enjoyed holding her. And she in return very much enjoyed being there in his big, strong arms surrounded by his love. He felt her breath on his neck as she peacefully fell back asleep. He smiled and kissed the top of her head once more before shutting his eyes and whispering to himself.
"This is where we belong."

the next morning

She opened her eyes and impulsively almost had a fit due to her nudeness then suddenly remembered the events of last night. She blushed and untangled herself from his sleeping arms. She ran to the bathroom that was connected to their room, gargled some mouthwash, and splashed water on her face before slipping on a pair of panties and t-shirt and quietly skipping back to bed to return to Pete's arms. She watched him sleep for a moment before he groggily opened his eyes and smiled at her. He lightly pecked her and held her for a moment.
"I'm hungry."
He moaned. He stood up and pulled on his boxers. She laid there watching him.
"What time is it? Is Joe here?"
He checked his phone.
"Nine thirty... he should be gone. I'll check."
He crept over to the door and theatrically peeked out of the crack he made in the door like he was trying to escape. He looked at her and nodded, bolting out of the room. He always had tons of energy in the morning. Well, at any hour of the day for that matter.

She sat at the booth checking her texts from last night while he fried up some eggs for them.
She turned and watched him cook for a moment. She stood up and moved behind Pete, wrapping her arms around his waste and resting her head on his shoulder blade.
"So was it... good?"
Pete turned around and looked at her looking worried leaving the eggs to fry unattended. She giggled at his unsureness.
"If it was any better I wouldn't be able to move right now. And then I would probably be upset with you."
She smiled at him and held his strong, pronounced jaw she loved so much in her hands as she lightly kissed him. She loved every part of him, inside and out.
He slid his hands down the arch of her back and slipped his hands beneath the fabric of her thin panties and felt himself getting hard as he slowly rubbed the top of her soft, round ass and felt her tongue lightly dance and tease around his lips.
"Well you guys just never let up, do you?"
She impulsively flung herself away from Pete and stumbled/ran into the back bedroom, limbs flailing as she grabbed random articles of clothing to cover herself on the way to the bedroom.
"Dude, what the fuck! We thought you wouldn't be back for at least another hour."
Joe just stood there in the door way of the bus with his legs crossed stroking his beard as Pete took the eggs off the stove.
"Dude, no. I heard you making her scream last night. Like... damn! You're just lucky I didn't bother you guys right then and there!"
Pete looked over to see Patrick and Andy enter the bus and start clapping.
Patrick jokingly got down on his knees.
"We heard! Oh, sex god. We praise you! Teach us your wAYS!"
Pete rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Go take a shower - ALONE. We have a long day ahead of us. I'm sure you both slept well last night after last night's activities."
Joe added sarcastically.
"Alright mom, I will. Wait, did you guys bring me candy?!"
Patrick reached into the plastic grocery bag and threw a packet of M&M's at Pete.
"Go."
Pete nodded and ran into the backroom slamming the door behind him with his foot and playfully tackled his lover onto the bed. Life couldn't get much sweeter.
Sign up to rate and review this story