Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Love Hurts ({One Shot})

by His_Broken_Angel

A Pete Wentz One Shot Story for all you girls who have those thoughts about him ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-25 - Updated: 2011-12-25 - 1592 words - Complete

?Blocked
One Shot
I finished getting ready, I had put on my new sexy lingre the black straps on my garter belt pulled tight and I pulled on his white button down. He was coming home from tour and I was craving his animalistic ravaging body against mine, he was the only thing that I want between my legs. It had been the longest 3 months without him, I decided to call him and prepare himfor what he was walking into when he walked his ass through the front door.
"Hey Baby, I can't wait to see you." he said with his voice smoothe and tender.
I lowered my voice to a husky 'I'm ready to fuck' voice.
"Daddy, I'm ready for you to be here..."
I heard him laugh alittle, amused and turned on.
"Has my kitten been missing me?" he asked.
"Oh yes, Daddy."
He let out a low chuckle.
"How much, my pet?" he asked sounding ready to screw as soon as he walked through the door.
"Very...my body is aching for you."
I heard a smile creep into his voice.
"Would my Kitten do me a favor?"
I purred.
"Anything for my Daddy."
"Go get your vibrator..."
I smiled knowing what he wanted, I walked into the bedroom and fished it out of my drawer and placed the batteries inside it.
"Alright, Daddy...I have it."
His voice got huskier.
"take off your panties..." he comanded.
I giggled a little.
"My panties are crotchless..."
He groaned a little.
"...then spread your legs and turn it on." he demanded.
I sat on the couch and opened my legs, exposing myself and turned on my toy.
"I did it..." I said softly.
"is it on high?" he asked.
I turned it all the way up.
"It is now, Daddy." I purred again.
He took a deep sigh.
"Now pleasure yourself." He demanded in a rough voice.
I put the vibrator at my entrance and put it in quickly, the vibrations were so strong and it made me wet.
"OHHH!" I moaned into the phone.
I heard him smile.
"How does it feel?" he asked.
I moaned loudly.
"It feels amazing!"
He chuckled.
"I'll be home in 20 minutes and I don't want that to leave your pussy until I tell you too..."
I screamed and writhed as I felt my orgasm closing in on me, sending shocks up my body.
"But Daddy! I don't think I'll last that long!" I moaned loudly.
He laughed.
"I want your body to be extremely sensative when I get my hands on you." he said with a certain sexual cruelty to the tone.
I moaned and screamed as my orgasm blew through me, hard and fast. He loved the sound and urged me to leave the toy inside me for a bit longer.
"Nieca, I'm 5 minutes away from home...pull it out and be ready for me..." he demanded, god how I loved his demanding
I pulled the toy from inside me and tossed it aside, gasping and weak from the amazing after glow of my three previous orgasms.
"I'm waiting Daddy..." I managed to gasp out.
I heard him chuckle.
"I want my Kitten to stand up for me..." he said, knowing this task was impossible.
I whimpered.
"But Daddy...I can't."
"Do it, slut!" he commanded.
I forced myself to stand, staggering to my feet.
"Oh Daddy...I love it when you talk dirty to me."
He chuckled.
"I know you do, Kitten...I just pulled in." he said before hanging up.
I put the phone on the hook and standing, shaking from the minimal strength holding me up.
The door opened and there stood Pete, a cruel grin painted on his perfect lips and an animalistic gleem in his eyes.
He stepped in and shut the door, still studying my body. He came to me and lifted me efortlessly off the floor and carried me to the bedroom. I knew what he had planned for me and I knew that I was only going to get louder and louder. He set me down and shut the door then turned his attention back to me. I stood there and tears formed in my eyes, I loved what he did to me but it scared me.
"Now is my Kitten ready for the best sex she's ever had?" he asked raising an eyebrow, almost cocky.
"I doubt it will be." I antagonized.
He pinnedme to the wall and kissed me roughly. I felt his hard-on through his jeans but I knew it'd be a while before it was inside me.
"We'll see..." he said before grabbing the collar of the shirt and ripping it in two.
I whimpered and his lips worked my neck before he ripped on the lingre, panies and all.
I stood bare and pressed against the wall as he roughly massaged my breasts, I whimpered and he saw the fear and waiting in my eyes. He slipped his hand down my body until he had his hand mere inches from my vagina. I moaned a little, it was still very sensative and he knew it. He took his index finger and slipped it in making me almost collapse from the pleasure, I let out a loud moan.
"Hurt me, Daddy." I begged.
He grabbed my wrists in one hand and squeesed tightly making me writhe in pain and pleasure.
"I want more access kitten..." he demanded as he lifted me off the ground and dropping me on the bed and forcing me on all fours.
I heard his jeans unzip and prepared myself for the immidiate entry.
"Now beg for it." he demanded.
I breathed.
"Please, Daddy...I want it." I said casually.
He tangled his hand in my hair and pulled hard, it hurt so good.
"Not good enough!" he growled through clentched teeth.
Tears streamed.
"Give it to me!!" I pleaded.
He shoved his entire length into me hard and thrusted deeply and roughly.
"Good Girl!" he moaned.
I screamed and moaned his name as he kept going.
Before he climaxed he pulled out and flipped me over and pulled my legs over his shoulders and grabbed my hips to hold me still. Before I could tell what happened he was chowing down in my vag, licking, sucking, biting and moaning. I was so not ready for it, I moaned and screamed, ripping and tearing the sheets. I came quickly and he stripped off and pulled me off the bed and picked me up shoving his rock hard dick in me and wrapping my legs around his waist as he pinned my back to the wall and fucked me hard and fast as he held us up.
"How much do you like it?" he asked gasping.
I was moaning loudly.
"it's the best sex I've ever had, Daddy! Give me more!" I demanded.
He came and tossed me on the bed and got on top of me again.
He then rolled over so I was on top, he never let me on top before. So I went as fast as I could and soon he was thrusting up holding my hips down so he could get deeper access. He was hitting my G spot head on and it made it hard for me to hold on. I closed my eyes and rode along as he fucked my brains out.
I came and he decided he wanted more, he forced my head down and pulled my rear up and thrusted in and out making me scream his name at the top of my lungs. he dug his fingers into my hips, bruising my delicate skin. After he came he flipped me over and looked deep into my eyes.
"Nieca, I love you..." he gasped.
I pulled him down on me and kissed him deeply.
"Do me one more time...I need it." I begged
He stuck himself in me one last time and thrusted hard and fast.
I moaned and screamed, digging my nails into his back as he dragged it out pulling my thigh to his side. I closed my eyes and screamed his name when he pulled my knee over his shoulder, making his cock seem so much bigger. I moaned even more.
"I want to feel every inch of you, Daddy!"
He fucked me deeper and finally came one last time and pulled out making me moan one last time before laying down next to me, gasping and trying to catch his breath.
"Nieca..." he said softly.
I used the final bit of strength to turn myself over and look at him.
"Yes, Pete?" I asked.
He pulled me close and I laid my head on his heaving chest as I he found the words.
"Nieca...tonight was amazing...but..." he said trying to catch his breath.
I propped up and looked at him, confused and frightened.
"But what?" I asked
He smiled and chuckled.
"But...I was originally planning on taking you to dinner and proposing to you..." he said as a smile painted itself on his lips.
I felt tears and kissed him as he fished the box out of his pocket and opened it, exposing a completely flawless and gorgeous ring.
"Will you be my wife?" he asked softly.
I kssed him deeply.
"Ofcouurse I will!!" I said before he slipped the ring on and kissed me.
THE END
Author's Note: This was all based n a dream I had once...so comment, Rate and read my other stories ;) I hope you enjoyed this
Sign up to rate and review this story