Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

What Is Love?

by CO_toxicMelody

what is love?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-26 - 413 words - Complete

?Blocked
"What is love?"
my little sister asked me this once.
i was completely dumbfounded! what is love even? does it even exist any more?
i didnt know what love even was so i said "love is love"
my sister, being only 10, has never been in love. but I'm 13 so i know love when i see it.

she asked my what love felt like.
i simply laughed and hugged her. i brought her to my room and sat her down on my bed and i sat infront of her.
"i have never been inlove. but only once. it was with this girl named Princess Danni when I'm with her i feel happy. i feel like I can fly. My insides feel bubbly."
my sister made a face and faked gaged. she looked at me shocked. "BUT SHES A GIRL!" she screamed.
at that moment i knew what love is.
Love is that warm comforting feeling that you get when you are with this special person. love is color blind. love is that sensation that you feel when you are falling. your tummy flips and the world seems to be spinning. it seems crazy that that one girl can do that to me.
love is not homophoic.
so....
thats what love is.

i looked at my sister and said, "you know what? many people may not be able to fall in love, but you know what love is when you see it."

later that week we were walking around italy and we saw to teenage boys holding hands and walking around. i stop to look. then a group of guys come and shove them apart. the group of guys started kicking the two teenage boys. i was beyond pissed. i walked over to the group of boys and push them off no the two gay boys. she laughed and walked away. i helped the other guys up. they smiled and me and hugged me and thanked me. they both walked off smiling and they kissed. i felt bubbly and good. i saw what love is.
i never got their names but i will never forget them.

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."

i love Princess Danni i will always remember the way that u used to love me.

names changed
Sign up to rate and review this story