Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings

The Lost Tale

by darknessofdeath

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Aragorn,Arwen - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 1570 words

?Blocked
He stared deeply in wonder at her, taking in her beauty when he heard her voice singing softly against the springs of water, which was flowing steadily along the banks of the river of where she knelt. Sighing, he began to turn away when his ears were perked up with the words of her song. “With a sigh, you turn away with a deepening heart. No words to say. You will find, that the world has changed forever.” He gazed at her with longing in his eyes with a deepening heart, even though she was what he desired most but knew he could not hold her sway. He had wanted to say how he felt but could not bring himself to tell her and the words of her song were truthfully spoken of how he deeply felt about her. “The trees are now turning from green to gold. And the sun is now fading; I wish I could hold you closer.” Indeed, the world had changed and with the trees that were green, their leaves were now turning gold. With the sun fading, he only wished he could hold her within his arms until all the world had change and his life was utterly spent to the end of his days. There was a slight twinkle in his eyes as he sighed again when he gazed at her until she turned her head towards him. In the mist of everything, there was a hint of lust and hopefulness in those light blue eyes and he found that they took his breath away. He was so lost in thought, so smitten by her as she sang, her voice filling his heart. Then she slowly turned away, and casually dipped the tips of her fingers into the water, as if she were playing with it, letting her hand soak in it. Then she scooped up a handful of water and let it trickle out of her grasp.

He turned slightly away from her, his gaze becoming hard and weary as he tried to overcome his desire for her. Then she rose to her feet and barefooted, she walked along the banks of the river and not once did she glance his way. The sky was beginning to darken and the moon appeared from the blacken shadowy clouds from high above. His intuition told him that it looked like it was going to rain but as he looked back at her, she was gone. He stood there as if he was lost, astray in a dream and with the sun finally fading, everything around him grew into complete utter darkness. The winds began to moan in the night and not too far off, howling of wolves could be heard. There was a rustle of leaves nearby and thinking he was all alone, brightness gloomed from behind him. He turned swiftly and found himself fixated on the elven form that was her beauty. “Why do you fear me?” She asked him as she looked at him with a hint of foreboding concern in her eyes, her voice so soft and his heart ached to hear her again. He gazed willingly into those piercing blue eyes, which were staring back at him and after letting out a deep breath, he said to her, “I do not fear the very sight of you but of the desire I have for you and what would become of it ere we let ourselves to act on both of our desires, least we fall into the doom that awaits us.” Even as he said this, there was a light twinkle in her elven eyes and in them, he could almost tell what she would say as if he could read her mind.

He reached out to her and lightly moved a stranded hair away from her eyes and draped it behind her elven ear. Her eyes fluttered at his touch as he did so and she gazed ever so longingly into his eyes and he stepped close to her. Then she lifted a hand up towards him and gently ran her fingers along the curve of his face. She could sense the fear colliding with his faith as they felt themselves falling against the night and he wondered how long they could hold on. She moved her hand down to his mouth at last, his goatee prickled her hand and as he drew her close, she said, “I do not fear the doom that awaits us, nor of what my kin would think or say ill of our troth. This is my choice alone.” He breathed slowly and closed his eyes, feeling the softness of her fingers trailing his lips. He smiled and as he opened his eyes, he watched wide eyed as she removed her flowing white dress, letting the straps fall off from her shoulders. She took a step forward, and reached out to undo his trousers as he removed his garments. Taking off his belt, his sword still sheathed, he ran slid a hand on her arm as he leaned forward and they kissed passionately. As their mouths entwined with each other, she finally freed him and pushed his trousers all the way down past his knees. He tore his mouth away from hers, and taking a step back he slowly took his time staring at her beauty form. He could feel his soul becoming satisfied, for he was ready to do anything that would please her. He lurched forward, taking her face into his hands gently and he kissed her with a fierce passion he had ever felt. She closed her eyes as she deepened the kiss for her heart was numb and when she couldn’t silence her arousal, she knew this was exactly what she wanted.


The stars shone brightly in the night sky as they willingly gave into their desires for each other. Tonight was the night she would complete him that was never enough but her love had always kept him alive. Soon the air became hot around them and as she went down to her knees, he slid his hands into her long dark hair. No sooner then had she took him into her mouth, sucking away while he thrusted his hips slightly forward, his length sliding in and out. He loved the feel of her lips wrapped around him as she hungrily sucked the head of his cock, which began to ooze so much pre-cum. Then she quickened the pace by rapidly slurping away and she took him out of her mouth and slid her tongue all over the length of him. He breathed deeply as she slid him back inside her sexy hot mouth and he began to cum, spurting in all directions down her throat, filling her. she moaned and swallowed all the cum juices he was willing to give her and each time he spurted, she swallowed very hard, not letting any escape from her mouth. But when he spurted enough, filling her hot sweet mouth, it was too much for her to bear and some of the juices did escape from the corners of her mouth. As he slid out, he came all over her face and when she opened her mouth wide enough, he tapped his cock against her waiting tongue and he came abruptly all over her, some hitting her chin. He pumped himself hard, finishing his task before he moved on to the next. He watched her lay herself down onto her back and he knelt down between her legs.

Letting out a deep breath, she shuddered at the touch of his cock slipping inside of her. Grabbing hold of her breasts, he rode her like she never was ridden before. Her fluttered up at him with each hard thrust he made into her and he let out a deep grunt. “Oooh gods,” she whispered and bucked upwards to meet each of his thrusts. He moved rapidly in and out of her, not caring where they were or the fact that were in a deserted forest cause all he wanted was her. All to himself. Indeed, he did have her all to himself and she knew this was what she wanted to happen as he got her to go on all fours, her back turned to him. He steadily held himself and plunged himself back inside of her, his cock becoming ever so hard and it was just so thick and juicy for her. He held her by the waist and together they stayed like this for a good while longer. He felt so locked up but even as he moved in and out of her, he knew there was no going back. He was enjoying this far too much, his eyes growing ever so hungry as he came inside of her, spilling his juices. She moaned uncontrollably as he came and she nearly fell flat to the ground but he held her sway and grabbing her hard, he sat down and had her straddle him, her back rested against his chest. He pumped into her nice and easy as he spread her legs wide apart, her breasts began to juggle with each thrust he gave her. Juices began to flow down his shaft as he slid in and out and he knew he couldn’t get enough while his hands moved to cup her breasts, which were bouncing up and down.
Sign up to rate and review this story