Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Want Your Bite

by RinXFallenAngel

"just bite me" lets start from the beginning when innocence first met sin. and how that syn corrupted it so perfectly. synyster gates love

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-27 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 1124 words

?Blocked
Those hands danced along the tender skin, sending burning blasts of passion resonating to her core. That knot winding and twisting, slowly building up to that point where she felt like she could fly. Those hips snapping against her’s thrusting her forward with each thrust. The moans merging like a heated harmony with that pulsating deep within her as the drum beat. How that long length slid deep within her massaging her in places no one else could reach.
The sweat dripping down their skin as they became one. Those bright brown eyes locked with her green, sending excited shoots rippling down her spine adding to that already ferocious fire loosing control in her gut.

The tongue ran up her throat along the thudding jugular. Those fangs came out to place penetrating the flesh as he thrust just that much deeper. Her body arching into convulsion as she hit her point, that dam breaking sending her mind reeling as her body was flooded with blinding pleasure. Her vision blurred as her conscious swayed under the pleasurable shocks ricocheting within her.

The pounding of his hips into her own growing in intensity as he took him in deeper, as he stroked her insides more thoroughly searching for that bundle of nerves. The stretch making her moans echo violently from the walls of the world they were incased in.

The screams flew forth as his tip just jabbed that spot, sending her vision into black dots. Her body coming alive under his touch, every touch burnt into her flesh marking her permanently to him, as that tongue danced over the blood trickling down her neck and in-between the valley of her breasts, that bead continuing down to where their bodies joined, him pleasuring her so thoroughly as he plunged deeper. The pulsating growing from him and massaging her rhythmically.

And finally that climatic thrust sent them over the edge, her convulsing as her muscles dragged at him, spurting that white seed deep within her, coating her walls and filling her deeply as he thrust a few more times emptying every last drop thoroughly.

Falling back onto the bed her breaths scraping into her lungs, sweat making her skin gleam in the dull lighting as he looked up at the man above her that brought her so much pleasure. Those brown eyes shone mischievously as he pulled her to him and kissed her, those soft lips tormenting her as she hungered for more of him. his black hair tickling her checks as it dangled down framing his face messily making him that much more tantalizing to stare at. When she had first seen this man, she would never have suspected that he would be the one to bring her such blinding pleasure. Those large hands crept down between their bodies, soon making her jolt and moan as those very talented fingers placed with that sensitive ball of nerves at the tip of her clitoris. Those sensations making her arch and moan into him, he breasts pressing again him, nipples teased by his large muscled and tattooed chest gently rubbing against them.

That smirk that had drawn her in bloomed over those lips as he continued to kiss her, his tongue reaching in and dancing around with hers, as though taking her for an adventure. Their tongues merged and played with each other, her tongue leapt forward and caressed the fangs that had brought her neck so much pleasure hearing him moan in approval. She felt his little friends pounce to life and harden once again inside of her, making her moan in anticipation wanting more of the man before her, the man that screamed sex.

Those hands gripped her hips and withdraw him from her as he whined at the empty feeling that followed. Those lips continued to smirk down at the wonton girl before him. her hair splayed out around her like a sexy halo, teasing him and luring him back into her crevice. He grinned and flipped her pinning her down his hands running up her back to her hands linking fingers with her as his tip pressed her entrance. Feeling the wet heat encase his tip he groaned and thurst forward.

Feeling that fullness return as he thrust into her hard and deep, she screamed and arched into him, holding his hands with her own. As he continued to plunge deeper, spreading her and massaging every inch of her, those thrust continuing only getting harder and harder. Those fangs thrust back into her neck holding her tight to him as he continued to possess her and make her his own. His cock pushing deeper as he explored everything.

She cried out her vice like grip torturing him, teasing him, constricting and releasing him those muscles were torture.

Feeling the build up begin again she panted and lent her head forward hair cascading around her face like a curtain. He withdraw his hands for hers one hand clasping her hip and pulling her hips snapping back into his making them both moan in approval, his other hand going to hair and pulling her head back to him leaning forward and kissing her hard, his fangs scratching her lips sending blood trickling between their mouths, both moaning at the erotic sensation.

She screamed as that sensation erupted within her again, her clenching around him as the pleasure sent her mind soaring. He grunted before thrusting in as deep as he could, once again painting her walls with his seed as he pumped her full of him.

“oh fuck V” He breathed as he pulled out and fell beside her, panting his broad chest rising and falling the thine sheen of sweat coating him making him glint under the faint light slightly. The girl turned to him her long black hair falling around her, her green eyes glinted mischievously at him, she snuggled into his side resting her head on his chest.

When V had first met this man she would never have suspected being his sex partner. His lover. In fact, she would have been surprised if she liked him at all. But those eyes and hands could lure anyone into doing anything. And she didn't regret anything.

Though as the chain of events continued to unravel she may reconsider this.

But let’s take you back to the beginning, back to the girl who had never even heard of blow job before. Back to a time when she was innocent. Back to when she saw him for the first time.

Synyster Gates


........................................
hope you liked it. i need people for the other boys so message me with the info for your character if you want her in the story do let me know XP
Sign up to rate and review this story