Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Normal life in a normal world

by slayerslife

BtVS, Charmed and Angel crossover. Faith lives with the Charmed Ones and Billie in San Francisco, until everything goes wrong.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Andrew,Faith - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-12-29 - Updated: 2011-12-29 - 798 words

?Blocked
Fandom : (Source of the Original Work) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed and Angel the Serie.
Author : Me.
Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters. BtVS and ATS belong to Joss Whedon and Charmed belongs to Constance M. Burge.
Set during Charmed season 8, Angel season 4 and Buffy season 7. Set during "Forever Charmed". I know Faith is supposed to be in prison but in this story she got free and she headed to San Francisco just about the time Billie showed up in the sisters' lifes.
I hope you guys enjoy. Be nice to me, it's my first fanfiction ever. :)


________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 : San Francisco's own apocalypse.


Everything was messed up. But when I say messed up I mean screwed up. Y'know I was attached to the kid. Billie's a good girl she just made wrong choices. And I know about wrong choices, been there, got the t-shirt.. I just can't believe what happened tonight at the manor...

"Faith I promise I'll get them back. Billie will pay for it. But, I'll find a way. We need to go to dad's. Check on the boys.." Piper says exhausted.

"Yeah.. Ready when you are P."

We take Piper's car and head to Victor's. Piper tells him about what happened tonight. I'm thinking about it over and over again, and I can't hate her. My thoughts are interupted when I catch up to the conversation going on.

"Can't you like ask help from the magic community? From this guy, Coop.." Victor said, obviously panicked.

"You know about Coop?" Piper ask curiously.

"He came here yesterday he was looking for Phoebe !"

"Phoebs told me she went back in the past with him. Maybe he can get us there uh?" I said.

"I... Coop ! It's me please come here we need your help."

"Look, if it's about Phoeobe she clearly made me understand that.." He says, orbing in.

"Coop, Phoebe's dead."

Poor guy, he looks bad. I mean yeah poor dude, Phoebs doesn't want him. And all because of me. I mean yeah we've been close but hell i don't do relationships. Never thought Phoebe would be onto women anyway... I bet the dude hates me now. Ah..

"How does this ring works?" Piper asks.

"Just think about the one you love. But, I can't promise it will work, because love is a feeling and..." Coop said, sad.

"Geez we got it buddy but there's nothing else we can do so yeah it will have to do." Harsh I know but he pisses me off.

Piper, Leo and I get almost all the members of the Halliwell family. The Grandma, the mom. And we managed to save Phoebe and Paige but yeah we didn't kill Chrystie so the Destiny Angel took Leo back. So there we are, in the living room, trying to explain what happened while Phoebs and Paige were dead when I got the best idea. EVER.

"I know who's going to help us with Billie and all the shit going on. And believe me you owe me so bad..."

I got interupted by two dudes orbing in. I instantly get in a fight stance.

"Chris ? Wyatt ? What are you guys doing here ?" Phoebs ask.

"Ok confused here !!! Ain't they like 5 and 2 uuh?

"Someone screwed up our future." Chris answer, ignoring my comment.

"What? Again? What happened ?" Piper asks while Paige fills everyone in about who they are and blah blah.

"Y'know, we were kicking demons' asses as usual"

"Watch your language !" Penie says, amused.

"Sorry. So yeah everything was going fine and they kinda kicked our bu..butt cause Wyatt lost his powers" Chris says.

"Billie and Chrystie. They must have stolen his powers when they called the hollow... They will pay for that too" Piper says angrily.

I leave the room, looking for the phone. Everyone looks at me funny and follow me.

"Faithy, honey, what are you doing?" Paige asks softly. I always knew she got a thing for me despite her oh-so-screwed-up-wedding-with-a-mortal.

"Already told ya don't call me Faithy. And I'm gonna call someone. Believe me, you fucking owe me for that"

"Faith, language !" Penie says once again.

"Who are you calling ?" Piper asks, confused.

I ignore all of them and dial the numbers. I fucking can't belive i'm doing this. It's crazy like seriously, ME asking for HELP. Since when? Especially to her. I can't believe I didn't forget the numbers either after all those years.

"Allo?"

"Hey... Mmm is Red here? I mean Willow." I don't know this voice. Weird.

"Sure. Who's speaking?"

"It fucking doesnt matter, I need to talk to her its an emergency" Everyone looks at me like I was outta my mind. I can hear this dude talking and Willow finally picks up.

"Allo? Who's this?"

"Red? It's Faith. I need your help..."
Sign up to rate and review this story