Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Oblique

by Snapped_Chopstick

Sephiroth and Kaworu (from Evangelion) have sex. Pointless, plotless sex.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Parody, Romance - Characters: Sephiroth - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-06-21 - Updated: 2006-06-21 - 2969 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warning: Oldfic. Pointless crossover sex written for a friend.




"So this is the great... Sephiroth."

The silver-haired warrior had been sitting against cold, unyielding stone, sharpening his sword and having another mental arguement with Jenova inside his head. At the sound of the voice - young, but chillingly smooth - he looked up and narrowed his eyes. It was quite unfeasable that anyone could make it this close to him without alerting his senses.

It did seem that someone had managed to slip into his personal space, however. That someone looked to be nothing but a kid, younger even than Cloud had been when they had started his Mako injections. He was positively beaming at Sephiroth, strange red eyes barely visible under a sloppy fringe of silver hair not too unlike Sephiroth's own.

The former general was in no mood to deal with wandering brats needing babysitting. Slaying the Cetra in pink earlier that day had harrowed him enough, and then his Mother had decided to make a physical appearance to kill off Cloud once and for all. Not that it did any good.

(Oh, shut up, you silly offspring of mine. Are you going to run this grinning freak through or not?)

He glanced back up to find the kid still studying him. In a decision made more to spite his Mother than to show any actual pity, he snapped, "Get out of here, child, before I cut off your pretty head."

It seemed that for one instant the boy's confidence faltered, that his smile drooped just a little. "Now now, I wouldn't like that," he chided, sounding quite paternal. "It's been done before, I'm afraid, and look where it got them. Me, still here and kicking."

Sephiroth regarded the boy in silence, now thinking about killing him with certainty. The boy was obviously addled in the head to say such things, and he'd be doing the dying Planet no disservice by eliminating him. Not that it would matter in the end, of course, but Sephiroth liked to play the role of general again every once in a while, meting out mercy and cruelty as he saw fit.

Curiousity overwhelmed him, and he decided that killing the boy could wait.

First, the thing that had bothered him from the first. "Child, I may stave off your death for a while if you answer my questions. Where did you come from?"

He watched the boy tilt his head back languidly. "I came from a very far place which may or may not still exist. I died there, and while I waited for eternity to come to me, I heard your name being screamed from across the galaxy." Red eyes opened to meet his green ones again. "It sounded interesting, so I asked very nicely of my darling that he send me here. Well, he resisted, of course, but in the end he let the little fire goddess keep him company. And here I am."

Sephiroth shook his head. Addled, yes, defnitely addled. The kid was spouting nonsense as though he were reading it from a diary, and looking as though he believed every damn word of it. It was clear now that the reasonable thing to do was just kill him and be done with the annoyance, but something gave Sephiroth reason to pause.

The boy may be utterly insane, he thought, but at least he's interesting. Mother was either silent or unruly with him most of the time, so talking with a mental patient would at least be new for him. Besides, Sephiroth knew quite well that he himself was far from being the picture of perfect mental health.

"...I don't believe I'll kill you just yet, child." he mused, eyeing the boy in front of him. "But I want you to stay near to me and answer all of my questions."

Red eyes flashed, something strongly akin to amusement in those blood-coloured depths. "If I may introduce myself, O Great and Illustrious General Sephiroth. My name is Kaworu."

*

It was thus that Sephiroth spent the next few days adequately entertained by Kaworu's nonsensical ramblings; he would lean back and ask a question or two, then let the boy's voice lull him to sleep and lead him to weird dreams. He had a nice voice, very calm and soft, and he knew how to use every pitch and waver of it to his advantage. Sephiroth had been tempted to ask him questions of a more personal nature - like who the fiery goddess was, and who it was that she kept company - but he would glance over at Kaworu, staring off into space, and decide against it. He didn't want to become too attached to the kid, after all. It'd probably be another week before Jenova got tired of him and, whisssh!, off would come Kaworu's head.

If he had observed anything about his ruby-eyed companion, it was that he smiled a lot. Glance over, there was a grin waiting for him on the little thing's face. If he was close enough, Sephiroth would often reach out and pat him on the head; that'd at least earn him a bemused look from Kaworu.

Kid had charisma to spare.

Sephiroth wasn't sure what it was about him, but he was... interesting. Fascinating. And a complete and utter mystery to him. The former general knew himself to be far from an open book, but Kaworu actually talked, and damned if anything especially revealing came from that constantly-running mouth. Then, when he was done talking, he'd just sit and look at Sephiroth like he knew exactly what the swordsman was thinking. Disturbing, but interesting. Disturbing but interesting. That was Kaworu in a nutshell.

It was and odd night to begin with. The moon had been lazy, not emerging until well after seven-thirty, and even then it had been eerily full. Their fire existed superficially; Sephiroth's battle-trained and Mako-enhanced body hadrealreal need for the warmth, and Kaworu seemed disinterested in it.

(Bad night.)

He shooed Jenova out of his head, telling her to crawl back into her miserable excuse of a body. Whenever she was around, he couldn't think clearly, and this seemed like a good night to think. He had tried to coax some more words out of Kaworu, but his companion was as skittish as the moon tonight, refusing to say anything other than "Mmhmm" and "Oh, really? I don't think so."

It was with a sigh that he set aside the Masamune, the immensely long, slender blade gleaming wickedly in the ample moonlight. When he stood up to go, he paused, noticing something for the first time.

Kaworu was staring at him.

This was no casual, observant stare. It was a wide-eyed, expressionless one, weird red eyes turned to blood and silver under the careful lighting of the moon and flame. "Seeephiroooth..." he drawled out, almost purring languidly like a big cat. He stood, his eyes still locked to the ex-general's, and stretched.

Even with his own lightning reflexes and enhanced senses, Sephiroth was startled when Kaworu was right there beside him in an instant, the boy's hand cupping the skin at the nape of his neck, pulling him down, down, down...

Warm lips fit perfectly over his own, and he mumbled his appreciation as Kaworu licked at his mouth before slipping his tongue in to tease at the general's. Sephiroth let himself go, slumping a little to accomodate the kid's more diminutive height, and let him deepen the kiss.

It was about then that reality started to kick in, and he jerked away from Kaworu so violently that the back of his head hit the tree he had been leaning against only moments before. Hells, that would be sore in the morning.

"W-what are you trying to do, child?" Sephiroth grasped the tree's bark for support, then remembered he was supposed to be a stoic warrior and righted himself with no trouble. "Doing that out of th--gah!" He was pushed forcefully against the tree with more strength than he had thought the boy posessed, and suddenly he was being kissed again. He tried to fight it; he ducked down and scrambled backwards on the heels of his hands, his eyes huge. "Y-you!" he gasped out, trying to form a protest.

Kaworu straightened and stared at him again, but this time with half-lidded eyes that looked suspiciously lustful. His face had contorted into an expression that could only be described as a pout, and he began to advance upon the prone Sephiroth. When he was standing just between the swordsman's splayed knees, he dropped down and wrapped his arms around the man's neck. "Aah, Sephiroth..." he wriggled up against Sephiroth's body, slight form inching up against his tightly until the man thought that it was surely impossible for their bodies to get any closer to one another without actually melding.

Gulping, he tried maneuvering a little so that the heat growing between his legs wouldn't be so apparent, but Kaworu merely followed his every motion. "Ka... Kaworu. Wha... what're you... you..." He trailed off as he felt a mouth touch his neck, lightly, and then teeth biting with equal gentleness. "Uhh..."

"Pretty words left you all alone?" The words were mouthed against his skin, flesh rasping against his tender throat, and Sephiroth merely rumbled his incoherent response.

It felt so goddamn good!

Kaworu was grinning like the Cheshire Cat he so resembled at times, dipping his head down to nip at Sephiroth's sloping collarbone, then lower, across his chest. The kid gave a sigh of disapproval when he encountered the leather straps barring his progress, but when his commanding eyes flicked up to Sephiroth, they were immediately taken care of, and the ex-general found himself naked from the waist up by his own hands.

He tried desperately to think, to reason out the situation, which was no easy task as Kaworu descended upon his right nipple, sucking and licking at it with that highly skilled mouth of his. Teeth grazed across the bud, and Sephiroth could hardly restrain his moans; hell, he hardly cared any more. He flinched when a slim white hand rose to brush over the nipple's twin. Where had the kid learned this stuff? He didn't look the military type, not by a long shot.

When his chest was abandoned, he let out a groan of disappointment; it was quickly replaced, however, with a sharp cry or surprise as his pants were pulled down to his knees. "Kaworu!" he ground out, mustering his best commanding voice, trying to get the kid to - to - to something. He didn't want him to stop, that was for certain, but maybe just slow down a bit, give them both time to think about this... Then again, it seemed like Kaworu had already done all the thinking.

Sephiroth sucked in a huge, gasping breath when he looked down just in time to see the sweet, smiling mouth open up over the head of his cock. Then his eyes squeezed shut and all he could focus on was the incredibly warm, wet sensation of Kaworu - that tongue on his slit, then gliding down, under the head... and... "Oh, fuck, fuck, Ka... Kawo..." He couldn't even force out the boy's name, it felt so good, so nice, so indelibly perfect. He could feel himself ready to come; that delicate hand stroking the sensitive flesh of his balls, tracing the veins running up his dick, until it could go no farther after meeting the mouth already there.

And Sephiroth was so close, his head dropping back and his hips rocking in a jerky, rhythmic pattern, for all the life of him not knowing how he could hold himself back from just fucking that pretty face. It was coming, he was coming, in just a second or two Kaworu would have a mouth full of his cum, and that image was just too wonderful for Sephiroth to bear, and--

And--

And Kaworu pulled away.

A strangled groan came from Sephiroth as he forced himself to muster the energy to look down at Kaworu, who was standing up again. The swordsman frowned, wondering if the kid was trying to blueball him, but decided that sort of cruelty wasn't on Kaworu's agenda when he started to unbutton the simple white shirt that he wore constantly.

(Is this what you call 'getting lucky'?) came Jenova's highly amused voice in his head. (Good thing you didn't kill him when I said; this'll perk you right up.)

With an irritated growl, he told Mother to fuck off and mind her own business for once. As soon as she was subdued, he launched himself at Kaworu and grabbed the boy, who had just been in the process of stripping off his underwear.

"You want this?" he grated out, swearing on the Black Materia itself that if Kaworu said "no" he'd go completely nuts and run himself through.

"Don't be silly, Sephiroth. Of course I do." There was that smile again; completely calm. Sephiroth cast his gaze about and finally settled upon his discarded cape, then picked up Kaworu and deposited him on it.

Unable to control himself - and not wanting to, besides - Sephiroth crushed Kaworu's mouth under his own, spearing his tongue in and claiming the kid's lips for his own, delighted when Kaworu kissed back with enough force to match his own roughness. He then turned his attention to the juncture of the boy's shoulder and neck, a sensitive area corded with muscle under pale skin. He bit there and sucked, hard enough to bruise; Kaworu merely whimpered encouragingly and raked his nails down the swordsman's broad back.

It was then that he let one hand wander down Kaworu's side, pausing to lightly pinch the rise of one hip and stroke his hard, pre-cum-topped length. At last his questing fingers pressed lightly against the boy's puckered entrance, slipping in and driving home to the bundle of sensitive nerves he knew awaited him. Sephiroth's gaze flicked back up to Kaworu's, eyes asking - practically begging - for permission.

Kaworu rolled one shoulder and grinned. "What are you - ah! - waiting for...?" He wrapped his arms around Sephiroth's neck again, hands finding purchase in the rippling muscle, and he tilted his head back, body pressed wantonly against the man's. "Uhmm, please, do it now!"

Needing no more prompting, Sephiroth removed his hand and hunched over Kaworu, gently lifting one leg and bending it upwards. The boy smiled and hooked his own hand under his knee, holding it in place as he watched with fascination Sephiroth position his cockhead flush against his anus. "Whatever are you waiting for?" he teased again in that silk voice, and Sephiroth groaned, giving in to temptation and thrusting forward.

Just like that, and he was in. Only halfway, though, and Kaworu crooned. "You're... big!" Releasing the breath he hadn't realised he was holding, Sephiroth collapsed over his lover, barely holding himself up by his elbows. He tried to go slow, painfully slow, remembering Zax's yelp of pain during their first time. He wasn't interested in hearing that pretty voice of Kaworu's cry out in pain. So he barely inched forward, gasping with Kaworu every time he moved. Sweet Holy, the kid was tight and hot; the sheer amount of pleasure he was feeling was so intense it resembled pain for an instant.

There was a little sob from under him, and he glanced down to see Kaworu, a few tears tracking silently down his cheeks. "Ah, Kaworu," he managed to say before the boy moved.

It was then that his thought processes shut down. He almost didn't hear Kaworu telling him to move too, that it would be just wonderful if he moved.

Sephiroth didn't have to be told twice. He bowed his head over Kaworu's neck, panting as he thrust; shallowly at first, then harder when the boy demanded it.

He couldn't have held himself back then even if he or Kaworu wanted him to. Sephiroth let out a purely animalistic growl, teeth finding the kid's neck again as he finally gave in and pounded him for all he was worth, one hand finding the rough bark of a tree for support, the other clawing into his spread-out cape. He didn't know... what was... what was Kaworu saying?

"For the love of God, harder! Sephiroth! Fuck me harder!"

Amazed at the delicate-looking boy's stamina and endurance, Sephiroth leaned back, pulling Kaworu with him, off of the ground. He felt flashes of the most incredibly wonderful pain he'd ever felt as nails dug deep ithe the skin of his back, felt Kaworu tighten around him and scream in orgasm.

Sephiroth buried his face into the slim, heaving chest before him and released his semen deep into Kaworu's body, even as the sensation of something hot and slick coating his stomach came to him. He drew the panting boy into his arms and leaned down on top of him once again, kissing his forehead. "Perfection, perfect..." Sephiroth muttered, brushing the thick strands of gray-silver hair from Kaworu's sweat-slicked face.

Then there was that smile again, only now it was sated and sleepy. "Thank you, Sephiroth." He sighed when the former general pulled out of him, but seemed not to mind so much when he was crushed in a hug and kissed over and over.

"Promise me one thing?" whispered Kaworu as he watched Sephiroth drift off to sleep at his side, still held quite close.

"Mm... anything," he mumbled in response, rubbing the boy's back.

There was a long pause, and Sepiroth didn't quite hear what Kaworu said. He dismissed it, figuring it could wait until morning, and merely nodded in resonse and clung Kaworu closer.

Kaworu had made one small, quiet request. "I want it to be your sword that kills me."
Sign up to rate and review this story