Categories > Original > Erotica

The Bull and the Ram

by KaokenKitten

Girl-on-Girl

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2011-12-30 - Updated: 2012-01-22 - 1762 words - Complete

?Blocked
I wanted her so fucking bad, and I got her. She got what she wanted, and lord knows I've finally fucked the hell out of her god damn cunt. Jane invites me over, I'm expecting just a regular make-out session, listening to Black Veil Brides and then having to go home after a brief cuddling moment. But when her family's out and she's all alone... holy... fucking... god...

Jane ripped my shirt off, then quickly tugged off my pants rapidly and eagerly before her hot, tender lips started exploring my body, leaving little bruises here and there. I was unable to move, her dominance was overpowering. Immobility and temptation has got to be the worst combination for me yet. I wanted to just pin her down so hard and make her moan, make her orgasm.
How long have I been waiting for this moment to come? I don't know, but I'd always imagine ME being in control. I love feeling like the only one who can make her moan and groan my name whether we're playing tonsil hockey or I'm giving her multiple hickeys on her stomache or neck. I wanna be the one in control, the one pleasuring her... I hope I'm the first to take that strap-on dildo for a spin in her fucking pussy.
Holding back a moan, she releases her mouth from my belly button and begins licking the hole in my gut. The room was getting hotter with the bathtub on in the next room... Thank god her family wasn't home, and thank god none of them were going to get in anyways with the door triple locked.
I threw my head back, my body squirming for freedom. Soon enough, her touch was gone. I looked up, my mind curious of her whereabouts. I saw her reaching for something, and when she pulled it out my eyes dilated once more to the appearance of whip cream and chocolate covered strawberries. Tied to the bed, I was still immobile when she sprayed the whipped cream onto my bare stomache. Shivers raced through my spine as the cream touched my skin, filling up my belly button.
She then started removing my tube bra, kissing my neck as she did so. I let the moan escape my throat, and I heard a devious chuckle. My bra unhooked, and soon enough my breast was free from the bra. I stared down at my somewhat bare body now, watching her throw the bottle of cream up in the air and catching it as she straddled my hips. She begun spraying the whipped cream onto my hard nipples, making me squeak at the frozen sensation.
Jane looked at me with a hungry look in her eyes as she gazed along my body. She could tell I was struggling to find freedom, and she smirked. "You'll get what you want in just a second Frankie..." She giggled seductively and placed her face between my chest and shook her head in the two large jugs attached to my torso. I groaned, and realized what she was doing.
"JANE!" I shouted by accident. Her head propped up, and she looked at me curiously before that smirk returned to her face evilly. She looked at my nipple, and began licking her way to my firm boob. She licked up the whipped cream piled onto my body, and stole a strawberry from the bag, dipped it in my belly button cream and fed me with it.
This carried on for a while, until she decided it was time for some music. She got off me and carefully selected her music. While she was choosing, it figured it was time to put my nails to good use for once. I dug my pinkie nail into the cuff's keyhole, and toughly turned the gears. She was getting close to finding the perfect CD. CLICK! I was free, and I didn't even break a nail. I started doing the same with the other handcuff with my free hand, and I managed to get myself free. I sighed and rubbed my wrists gently.
I positioned myself to sit up against the bed frame, sitting with my arms crossed under my bouncing boobs. I remembered that my undies were still on me, and I ripped them off quicker than you could say "CAT." I found the strap on just across the bed from me, and I strapped it around me as fast as I could before I could push her up against the wall and nail her so hard.
I ran off the bed quietly, and just as she closed the case after turning the music on, I pushed her up against the wall, her boobs forced into the cold surface. I held her hands above her head, and penetrated her pussy, making her squeak and moan.
"Frankie..." She moaned my name and I smirked. "Fuck me..."
"As you wish beautiful," I replied, just slipping the dildo into her. "the bed or the wall?"
"I don't fucking care..."
"Very well."
I guided her to the bed, and made her bend over onto the mattress. I turned her over, so she was facing me. I thrusted hard and quickly, and she let out this blood-curdling scream... it's her first time.
"Be gentle..." She begged, tears escaping her eyes.
"I'll try to." I thrusted again, but slower and softer. She held back a yell, and she squeezed her eyes tightly.
I pushed the dildo into her again and waited until she felt comfortable with the toy inside her before I started pleasuring her. I thrusted, and she moaned my name. I thrusted again, but harder, and she screamed it. I felt victorious. I'm going to be the first person to make her moan and groan like this. I kept thrusting, each time harder and faster. She wrapped her legs around my waist and squirmed like a worm.
Thrust after thrust she screamed, she'd yell, and the room got hotter and hotter. Sweat started running down my face, trickling down onto my hands that gripped her firm boobs, pinching her nipples and rubbing her orbs. Pant after pant, more and more sweat trickled down my body like a shower. The room was getting steamy with the shower in the bathroom on in the next room. Watching her wiggle and feeling her legs tighten around me to pull me in closer to her just made me aroused, and I could feel my cunt be soaked with my own juices.
"HARDER!" Jane screamed out at me. "Oh god! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!" She moaned.
I grinned ear to ear hearing her demand me to just pound into her. I thrusted harder and harder, faster with each and every pound.
"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!! I'm-- I'M!! AHAHH!!" She yelled. Her body went numb, and you could tell she was content with my efforts. She was panting, and the look on her face -- the smile, the gaze she gave me-- she wanted to do something, and I knew it was just going to be good. "My turn..." She sat up and wrapped her arms around the strap, unbuckling it from me. She hurried to strap it on herself while I positioned myself on the bed with my ass held up high and my head burried into the blankets.
She placed her hands on my ass cheeks, and as I thought that she was going to thrust, all I could feel was the sensation of her tongue grazing along my clit, soon digging it's way into my vag. I moaned, and probably squeaked. She licked frantically, eating me out. It felt so fucking good.
I moaned, and groaned, an squeaked, and begged for her to just fuck me already. I just want her to drive the fake cock deep and hard into me, no matter what pain I feel. I like it rough, I like it hard. I like the pain, and god knows I love the fuck out of her. Her wet muscle just licking me like ice-cream cone makes me want her to show me what she can do.
"Don't go easy on me now," I told her, panting through a moan. "I like it rough."
I could feel her grin against my sensitive skin, and stood on her knees on the bed and penetrated me gently, soon just pushing the dildo all the way into me. Great shocks of pain spread throughout my body, but it was incredibly erotic. I loved it. I begged for more, harder, faster and more pain. She thrusted harder, now starting to grunt as the dildo slid all the way into my depths. Soon enough my liquids became some sort of lubricant, and the toy was slipping in and out of my pussy like a bar of soap in the bathtub.
I was coming close, and Jane seemed to know it. It was just perfect, the bliss of ecstasy as her hands gripped onto my ass cheeks, it was just throwing me over the edge. The pressure was too much to take, I wanted her to just make me cum already.
I screamed, "JANE!" as she thrusted as hard as she could, finally sending me over the edge, falling into a big old bed of rose petals in a steamy sauna, her falling next to me on the bed after ripping the toy from her thighs and throwing it away. I grabbed the blankets and covered us both under the sheets, grabbing and holding her close to me with her head resting in my boobs with her pants slowly turning into normal breaths.
She was adorable just cuddled into me, her beautiful smokey-blue eyes just closed and resting. Her heart beat was quick but settling, and she looked up at me for just moments before she kissed me gently, almost sweetly like petting a kitten's fur. Her sweet innocence made me forget about my curiosity towards her rational actions and I didn't even care anymore.
I'm just a bull and she's just a ram. Feisty, treacherous, and just another pair of lovers fighting for dominance.

Now I say goodbye to my angel as I jump from her balcony three stories high and onto the snow without a pain, the snow being my cushion. Jane yelled out to me, "I LOVE YOU!" and I blow her a kiss, shouting back my love for her. What happened in her room will stay in her room, but then again, it might happen again in mine.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
WOW. 5 Hot Rates. I feel special. :3
Sign up to rate and review this story