Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love, Lust and Revenge

by SatelliteHeart

RE-WRITTEN. The Way brothers are serial killers. Frank Iero is a homeless boy with a secret that gets caught in the middle. ***Frerard***

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-01-01 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 1964 words

?Blocked
Gerard Way
Two Years Ago...

He kissed her crimson lips, encircling her thin waist in his arms, pulling her close. In response, the girl hugged his neck tightly, her cheek resting on his shoulder.
"Just please be careful... and try to come before Bandit’s bedtime. When you're not here she always asks for you. She's a daddy's girl."

The young woman smiled fondly at her husband, her brown eyes shining and sparkling with love and devotion for the man. There was also a sadness there; concern and fear for her husband. Every time he walked out the front door, she couldn't help but wonder if he would come back. And just like every other time she fretted over her husband, he gave her a smile that was far too boyish and charming for a killer, and uttered the reassurance he had told her a thousand times.


"Baby, I'll be fine. I'm smarter, faster, and stronger than any of those fuckers. So don't worry 'bout me. Trust me. I got this."
And she did trust him. But still...

"And I won't even be gone an hour. Promise."

He pecked her on the lips once more to prevent any further protests and turned around to his daughter who was coloring at the coffee table.
"Honey, daddy's gotta go, but I'll be back real soon. Okay?" He placed a kiss on the two year old's forehead. The little girl looked up with sparkling, brown eyes that mirrored her mother's. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her smile revealing small, stubby teeth.

“Okay. When you get back, will you draw with me?” She asked in the hopeful lisp of a toddler.
“As soon as I get back. I promise.”
“Okay. Love you, daddy.” She said brightly, before returning to her scribbling.
“Love you too, sweetie. I love both my girls.”

And with that, he walked out the door. He closed it gently behind him, shutting out the sounds of his daughter's giggles, and his wife's voice cooing praises at the young girl's drawing.

Rain was pouring down as the twenty-seven year old hurried into the black SUV, feeling giddy and excited for the awaiting task.

Mikey Way was waiting in the passenger seat. He was a young man with swept back blond hair and honey eyes. He also happened to be the younger brother of Gerard Way, and second in command of the...company. In the back seat were Way's two most trusted men, and with the exception of his brother, his only friends. Bob Bryar and Ray Toro - which he fondly referred to as Bryar and Toro.

The raven haired man climbed in the front seat, not bothering with the seat belt, and turned around to flash the two men in the back seat a wickedly excited smile. They were all excited, as disturbing as it may be. Just the thrill and rush of what they were about to do still gave them that nervous excitement that resembled what one would feel right before getting on a rollercoaster. They loved it.

This was Gerard Way’s life. He had his family that he loved and adored with everything he had, as dysfunctional and unconventional as it may be. Then there was his job, and as sick as it was, he really enjoyed it. If it wasn’t for the fact that he profited from it, he would be tempted to call it a hobby. And that was it. He worked hard, came home and worked some more, then spent every second of free time with his daughter and wife. As fucked up as his life may be, he wouldn’t trade it for anything.


It was really quite simple. They were in and out of there in literally fifteen minutes. The men were shot, Way took the money, made the call, and they were done. Simple as that. Mikey, Ray, and Bob each left in separate cars that were waiting for them. Way returned to his own vehicle, making the quick drive back to his home to -as promised- draw with his daughter. Something they done often together. It had become their ‘thing’. Every night he would sit down in the living room, or at the kitchen table with the little girl, the three year old talking about her day. She gave him a very detailed and excited description of what happened on her favorite cartoon and how hard it was for her to choose between apple and grape juice.

He didn’t mind or get tired of her stories. Never. He simply would laugh along with her, and ask questions as if she was revealing all the secrets of the world. The toddler was always thrilled to answer them.

When he got home he was tired. Gerard had worked all day, only to go back out after just a few hours at home. Sure, he enjoyed it, but that doesn't mean it didn't tire him.

Thankfully, the rain had stopped, and he didn’t have to hurry inside to avoid looking like a drowned rat. The man took his time, shutting the car door behind him and humming to himself under his breath.

He expected Bandit to greet him when he walked through the door. He was ever so slightly disappointed when the little girl didn't show up. He removed his gun and holster, making sure to put it up on a high shelf so Bandit couldn’t get to it. Gerard didn’t even want to think of the outcome of that.

It was actually quite odd, he noted, of how quiet the house was. The man had a two year old daughter for Christ’s sakes. There was always some kind of noise emitting from somewhere in the massive house. Whether it be her giggling, the TV, or the sound of that God awful singing bear Mikey bought her. Gerard smiled as he remembered when Mikey had brought the toy over. His younger brother snickering as the little girl played the juvenile song over and over again. The first few times it was cute. Around the tenth it got annoying. And by what must have been the hundredth time in that first night, Gerard was ready to blow his brains against the ceiling. He really hated that bear.

Returning to the present, it just wasn’t normal for his house to be so quiet. He wouldn’t go so far as to say eerie or creepy, but it was strange that no matter how much further he wandered into the house he still heard no noise. Even once he climbed the first flight of stairs, he couldn’t hear water running from Lindsey giving the girl a bath or them playing with Bandit’s toys in her room. Nothing.

But as he finished descending the second flight of stairs that lead to the third floor, the one his and Lindsey’s bedroom was located, he heard something that genuinely worried and almost scared the black haired man. I think it should be let know that scaring Gerard Way was pretty fucking hard to do. The man gets shot at multiple times on a daily basis. His nerves aren’t easily rattled. But as he heard the muffled noise that grew louder as he neared the door, his stomach twisted and his heart (contrary to the belief of some, he did have one) pounded.

It was crying, and Way could easily differentiate the sound of his daughter’s cries from those of his wife’s. Normally, a baby crying wouldn’t be the cause of such distress, not to the point to scare a grown man. But it wasn’t the cries of a two year old having a tantrum or the thing two year olds tend to cry over. But loud wails, and full on sobs. They were full of hurt, pain, and fear, mixed with desperate pleas for her mother, and almost as frequent ones for her father.

He all but tore the bedroom door off its hinges in his attempts to get inside the room. When he did, what he witnessed nearly killed him. Lindsey, his wife that he loved and adored with all his heart, was lying on the floor. Hot, sticky liquid as red as her lips once were pooled around her body. her skin a shade of white so pale it looked almost gray. Her glowing, porcelain skin was now a shade of sickly white that may have been confused for grey.

And Bandit, his sweet little girl, was kneeling by her mother’s side. She was shaking with sobs while she brushed the woman’s hair out of her face. She looked up to her father, gasping out words between her broken sobs.

“They hurt her... they hurt mommy, and she won’t wake up. Why won’t she wake up daddy?” Her sobs had ceased, but the girl's whimpers were even more heartbreaking, if that was possible.

Gerard knelt down, and took his daughter into his arms, for once not knowing how to comfort the girl. With one look at his wife, he knew she wouldn’t ‘wake up’. But he pushed that piece of information to the back of his mind, deliberately not thinking of it, in fear of breaking down.

“Honey, why don’t you come into the next room with me? Okay?” He bit back tears, wanting to get both himself and Bandit away from the horrific scene.


“But I want to stay here and wait for mommy to wake up. And give her a hug. Cause when I’m hurt and you give me a hug, it makes me feel better.”

Gerard listened to the little explanation. Her voice was trembling with the tears that slipped down her cheeks but still holding the smallest bit of hope, and that killed him. She didn’t understand. And he honestly didn’t think he had it in him to tell his daughter that her mother was dead. He hugged her tighter to his chest, resting his chin on her small shoulder, fighting the tears that leaked from his own eyes.

“Sweetie, listen to me. Can you do that for me? ‘Cause this is really important.” A small nod. “Mommy isn’t...” He took a deep breath, an attempt to calm himself. “Mommy isn’t going to wake up.” He forced the words out, desperately hoping Bandit would understand, and he wouldn’t have to explain any further. He didn’t know if he could.

“Buh-But why not? Why won’t she wake up?”

Obviously his hopes were in vain.

“Well sweetie, people only get so much time before they have to die and go to heaven.” Bandit sniffled and hiccupped, the aftermath of all her crying.

“Can we go to heaven, too? And then we can all be together, and we’ll all be happy again.” He whimpered, clinging to her dad’s shirt.

“I’m sorry honey, but it doesn’t work that way. You’ll have to wait until it’s your time. Your mommy wouldn’t want you to go until you’ve lived a long, happy life.” He kissed the top of her head, wanting all this to go away. But of course that wouldn’t happen.
She turned away from her dad, so she could touch her mother’s cold arm, giving one last plea.

Wake up, mommy. Please.”

Lindsey Way would never wake up.


This is the re-written version. I like it, but i'm nervous that you won't. So please let me know what you think. If you think it's better or you hate it, or you have advice. Whatever it is, I wanna know your opinions. ShadowSouls edited this for me. And happy New Year.
Sign up to rate and review this story