Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Would I Lie To You?

by antichristsuperstar

okay, again it's gabilliam but there is not category so deal. it mentions peterick ok

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-02 - 2391 words - Complete

?Blocked
“I have meat stuck in my mouth and it’s not going away Gabe,” William said down the phone, curling up on their sofa, unpausing American Psycho.
“Are you cheating on me while I’m away recording Bilvy baby?” Gabe said, feigning horror.
William laughed as he realised what he said. “No, I’m not. I ordered in Chinese food and I had spare ribs, you know, the stuff you never let me have,” William chuckled as he heard Gabe splutter on the other end of the line. “And it got stuck in my teeth and I can’t get it out.”
“I’ll think you’ll find I do actually let you, you just feel guilty. This is why we have more veggie meals. Why don’t you just become a vegetarian and be done with it?” Gabe huffed, pretending to be annoyed by William’s earlier comment. Because in reality Gabe could never be annoyed at William for more than 10 minutes, and that was usually because he couldn’t resist kissing or touching his boyfriend in some way.

Gabe was actually buzzing with excitement anyway, because Cobra had finished recording the album early and were granted permission to go home. The others had all smirked and laughed when Gabe’s face had lit up in pure delight. But it was okay for them, they had their ‘other half’ there with them. Besides, Gabe wouldn’t want Alex or Nate, (Ryland was as straight as a ruler) because they were perfect for each other and he loved William to much.

“Because bacon exists Gabe,” William said matter of factly, as if that ended the discussion.
“What are you doing? What can I hear in the back round?” Gabe asked, picking at the hem of his hoodie while lying on the bed in the hotel room. He flew tomorrow, so he really should be packing, but William had rung and that was his favourite part of the day these past few weeks.
“American Psycho, for like, the third time in the last two days,” William sighed happily.
“I swear you love Christian Bale more than me, or should I say Patrick Bateman?”
William could almost see Gabe’s pout (that was almost as good as Brendon’s, and he knew for a fact that Brendon used that pout to get Ryan to buy him candy at 2AM) on the other end of the phone.
“I just have crushes on psychopaths and schizophrenic people, like Donnie Darko or Edward Norton in Fight Club. But Christian Bale in general is hot.”
“Are you saying I’m a psycho?” Gabe exclaimed, pretending to be sad.
“Some people would wonder,” William giggled. “But I don’t. And even if you were, I’d still love you baby.”
“I would offer to have a threesome with him if he agreed, but I want to keep you all to myself.”
“Aww sweet,” William cooed.
“Plus I know I’d be shit in comparison.”
William laughed so much he snorted while Gabe huffed in his hotel room. “I’m sorry but that was so funny,” William said, after he’d composed himself enough to string proper sentences together. “I bet you wouldn’t though.”
“Well, maybe. But baby I have to go, Brendon and Ryan have turned up and we’re going out for dinner with them. I’ll talk to you tomorrow okay? Don’t miss me to much until then, but if you do, think about how hard I’m going to fuck you when I get back. You won’t walk straight for days,” Gabe said, as sultry as he could muster.
William laughed. “I love you.”
“I love you too.”

*
“I did not need to know how hard you’re going to fuck William when you get back,” Ryland said, as he and Gabe were walking to the lobby to meet the others.
“Oh please, least you haven’t walked in on us doing it, which is more than I can say for me walking in on you and Vicky,” Gabe mused.
“That’s different,” Ryland muttered, smiling as he said it.
“Hardly,” Gabe smirked. It was weird, Ryland didn’t mind people knowing about his sex life, but god forbid anyone telling him anything about theirs.

*
William ejected the DVD and put The Breakfast Club in its place. Okay, so maybe he had a guilty pleasure for Judd Nelson as well. So sue him. As the opening credits rolled onto the screen and he re-curled himself into a ball, his iPhone lit up with a message from Sisky.

Me and butcher finally together, we’re going to be the new gabilliam! xx

William laughed at that and hit reply.

What’s your name going to be then? But good for you! Knew it was only a matter of time before butcher opened his eyes xx

In a matter of seconds he received his reply.

Have to come up with it, but plenty of time for that yet. First I’ve got some well deserved fucking to do xx

William stuck his tongue out and made a face.

Thanks for the mental picture, but go do that xx

*
Gabe woke up happier than he was the day before, but with a horrendous hang over. Long story short, Brendon and Ryan left early to go fuck, then Alex and Nate, and Ryland and Vicky offered to stay and keep Gabe company because they knew how much Gabe missed William. It was actually quite sweet how much he did. Plus, them leaving Gabe’s room early in the night to go fuck as well wouldn’t really do much for Gabe. But Gabe refused their pity company so they left. This led to him drinking all the booze in the mini bar. Getting drunk is a lot more fun when you’re with someone else.

*
As Gabe hadn’t finished packing the night before, he was in a hell of a rush before he went to the airport. But being Gabe Saporta, he made it. Just. He smiled as he sat down in his chair, picking his book out from his bag.
“Good book that is,” the person next to him stated, nodding their head in confirmation.
“Yeah, it is. I’m reading it for the sixth time now. I paraphrase it to my boyfriend all the time. I always say ‘if people were rain, I’d be drizzle and you’d be a hurricane’ to him. He always says it would be the other way around, but he smiles as he says it and I can tell he loves it really,” Gabe replied without looking up.
“Sounds like a lucky man. I hope he knows that.”
“So do I,” Gabe said, slightly confused. To him it sounded as if this stranger was hitting on him, but he pushed it out of his mind and settled into his book with his headphones on.

*
William ran out of the kitchen when he heard his phone blaring out Gabe singing Same Blood, because Gabe always said that was his favourite. In turn, Gabe’s ringtone was William singing Hot Mess, while giggling madly. William knew it wouldn’t be Gabe, because Gabe always rang in the evening, but he still hoped.
“Hello?” he said into the handset, panting a little, without looking at the caller ID.
“You took your time didn’t you gorgeous?” Gabe laughed, his special tinkly laugh, the one reserved for William.
“I was making toast,” William grumbled, while going into the living room and switching on the news.
“Well, I was just ringing to say I’m thinking about you a lot and I miss you. We’re nearly done with the record, about 3 days more max, so I’ll see you then okay?”
“Okay baby. I hope Ryland doesn’t mess up on Disaster Boy again,” William laughed.
“I hope so too,” Gabe said, before hanging up the phone.

*
“Yo, Pete. I need a favour.”
“What is it now Gabe?” Pete said, out of breath.
“Come pick me up from the airport please, darling, light of my life?” Gabe questioned, doing his voice that gets Pete to do anything for him. “Dude why are you out of breath?”
“…no reason,” Pete chuckled.
“OH MY GOD YOU’VE JUST FUCKED PATRICK HAVEN’T YOU?” Gabe shouted, earning a few startled looks and glares from people in the airport parking lot.
“Yep,” Pete smirked. “So, you wanted me to come pick you up?”
“Ew, mental images. But yeah, that would be good thanks.”
“Why isn’t William?” Pete asked. Gabe could hear him putting pants on and grabbing keys.
“Surprise. He doesn’t know I’m home early.”
“Oh okay. Well, I’m on my way,” Pete said, starting the car.
“Hurry! It’s freezing out here!” Gabe whined.
Pete just laughed before hanging up.

*
“Thanks man, I owe you one,” Gabe said, before slamming the door of Pete’s car. “And thanks for dropping me off here, it’s going to be a fab surprise.”
“I’ll hold you to that Saporta,” Pete laughed, before driving away.
Gabe walked with his head down to his and William’s apartment building. He was going to wait until he got the hallway near their apartment before calling him.

*
“Gabe’s call!” William squeaked, before picking up his phone. “Hi baby,” he said casually, as if he wasn’t sat staring at his phone for the past 40 minutes, waiting.
“Hey baby, what you doing?” Gabe said, and William could hear the smile in his voice.
“Nothing, I need to start thinking about cooking dinner though. Butcher and Sisky have been round today. You know, they’re finally together now? Sisky is absolutely ecstatic about it.”
“Oh are they now? Good for them.”
“Yeah, I know, isn’t it? Oh wait hang on, there’s someone at the door,” William said, before getting up and moving towards the door. He opened it and dropped his phone in surprise. “GABE!” he squealed, jumping up into Gabe’s waiting arms. “I thought you weren’t finished the album yet?”
“Surprise! We finished earlier than we thought so we got to leave. When I rang you this morning I had actually landed.”
“But I would have picked you up!”
“Wanted to surprise you didn’t I? Now how about we go into the bedroom for that fuck I promised you?” Gabe whispered into William’s ear, before kissing it.
“Sounds like a plan,” William retorted, before attaching his lips to Gabe’s.

*
No more words were spoken as they moved towards their bedroom, Gabe practically throwing William onto the bed with pure lust. “Why do you insist on wearing those ridiculous pants all the time Bilvy?” Gabe muttered, pulling at William’s jeans.
“You love it,” William muttered back, lifting his t-shirt off and moving to help remove Gabe’s clothes as well.
Gabe eventually pulled the jeans off and William’s boxers also. There William lay, exposed, leaving Gabe to sweep over his naked form.
“I’d almost forgotten what you look like when you’re like this, begging for it,” Gabe murmured, moving down towards William’s cock and licking the underside of it. William groaned. Gabe grinned as he put it in his mouth, slowly starting to suck, teasing him. William moaned and writhed underneath him, and Gabe swallowed around him, just to torture him even more.
“Gabe…stop…close,” William groaned.
Gabe moved off of William’s cock up his body, stopping to kiss his hips, then his neck, sucking a love bite to his throat (they never called them hickeys, always a love bite), then moving in to kiss him, while rummaging in the night stand for lube. They had long passed the stage of using a condom, it’s not like either of them were going to get pregnant was it? Gabe squeezed some lube onto his fingers and lined them up at William’s hole. “Ready?” he asked. William nodded furiously. Gabe pushed one of his fingers in, then, seeing as it wasn’t as tight as he thought, pushed another two in, hitting William’s sweet spot straight away. “Been having fun without me eh?” he smirked.
William blushed but smirked anyway. “Shut up and get on with it will you?”
Gabe complied and slicked more lube onto his cock and lined up at his entrance. He pushed in and groaned. “You have no idea how much I’ve missed this,” he gasped.
Gabe set up a steady rhythm, pushing in harder each time, hitting William’s prostate dead on each time, being rewarded with a louder moan from William each time. William hooked his legs over Gabe’s shoulders so Gabe could get deeper, because by god, William wanted that so much.
“Touch me…oh my god, do it Gabe,” William moaned, gripping the sheets and arching his back in pure ecstasy every time Gabe pushed in. Gabe managed to time his thrusts with his strokes and it wasn’t long before William was basically screaming through his orgasm.
William pulsing around Gabe’s cock was enough to send Gabe over the edge as well, riding out his own orgasm, spilling into William.
Gabe collapsed on top of William, not bothering to pull out, and William rolled them over so they were lying on their sides.
“Well, you’re right, I don’t think I will be able to walk properly for a few days,” William whispered.
“I also think that was your best orgasm ever,” Gabe chuckled.
“I think you’re right baby,” William smiled.
“When am I ever wrong about these kinds of things?” Gabe smirked, before moving in to kiss William.
William just smiled, letting Gabe’s tongue entrance to his mouth.







A/N: As I am British, please forgive me if I’ve slipped British vocabulary into this. I’ve tried to write American terminologies instead, but British might have sneaked through.
Also, please forgive me for the horrendous sex scene. I can’t write sex okay, and you have no idea how many drafts I had to do of that until I finally just gave up. So yeah. But anyway, tell me if you just thought the whole story was horrendous or not if possible okay? Thanks.
Sign up to rate and review this story