Categories > Original > Erotica

Unknown

by Cookie_Junkie

A girl's friend teaches her what she's been missing out on.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-05 - 1408 words

?Blocked
I laughed at my childish friend, skipping around in all her madness. Ariel was my best friend. My only friend. But I didn't care. Why have a bunch of friends you don't care so much about when you can have one friend that you adore. I was also Ariel's only friend as well because she was a lesbian. So the bitches at school bully her. Oh how I wish I could shove one of their boy toy's dicks in their mouths and keep it there.

I just wish a girl would love Ariel. I mean, she was beautiful, but there was no known lesbians in East Wood High other then her. Before Ariel accepted her gayness, she had a trail of boyfriends over the years and was a cheerleader and a bitch. But she had a crush on the wrong girl who told everyone.

Ariel then turned goth, trying to stand out and stay away from the wrong crowds from then on. She fit it perfectly. She already had long, glossy black hair that grew to her waist, a pale complexion and everything else you can call gothic. She already had tons of make up from the bitch squad so it merely took getting rid of the bright colours in her collection. And then the clothes which took a lot of convincing from her homophobic parents.

And later, I appeared in the picture. I had moved from England to America with my family for business reasons. It sucked losing all my friends and having to get use to the, mostly, hot weather all year round in California. But then I met Ariel and felt better. I had always been a outsider, although I still had a group of friends who were like me, and I thought I wouldn't find another goth like me.

"Hurry up, Emma! I wanna watch Dawn Of The Dead before my parents get back!" Ariel called over her shoulder. I shook my head and smirked. Flicking my bright red hair out of my face, sharing my pale face to the world briefly before my fringe falls over half my face again. It's not my fault. I'm just to lazy to get it cut. Plus it's cooler.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" I mumbled and jogged to catch up with her.

Ariel's Home

Me and Ariel jumped and laughed at Dawn Of The Dead as we sat in her room in our pajamas eating ordered pizza and pop corn. Ariel’s mobile then started to sing out Tear's Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine. I giggled at her.
"The parents?" I asked and she poked her tongue at me before answering the call.
"Hey, mom. Where are you?...Oh...okay. Nah, that's fine. Okay, bye." Was all I heard of the conversation between Ariel and her terrible mother. I raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed.
"They're going on a sudden weekend vacation to my grandparents." I nodded and smirked.
"We have the house to ourselves then. Unless you found someone to..." I finished the sentence with thrusting my body upwards and we both burst out laughing.

Once we wiped our tears away, Ariel shook her head.
"I wish, I can't find any girl that is a lesbian. I'm serious. I can't live of masturbating!" She moaned and I giggled.
"Don't worry, Ariel. You'll find a girl that'll want to lick your pussy all day and all night. You just have to wait. For now, lets enjoy the movie."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I rubbed my eyes as the movie ended and we both started to shuffle, trying to pick up our rubbish without moving from our sitting positions. But somehow, as I reached over Ariel to get a stray piece of pop corn, she also went to reach something and my hand brushed her breast. She gasped and I frozen on the spot.
"S-sorry, Ariel. I d-didn't mean to." I stuttered, pulling back my hand. Ariel then caught my hand and pulled it back to her breast.
"It's okay. I like it." She explained, smiling while she made my hand massage her boob. I moaned at the feel of her breast, only protected by her thin vest. Ariel smirked and leaned towards me, catching me in a passionate kiss. I was so shocked at myself. This all came naturally to me. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entry which was granted. I slid my tongue between her lips and fought against her own tongue.

Ariel won and pushed me onto my back on the floor before crawling on top of me. We continued kissing like that until I felt more adventurous. My hands started to move away from her boobs and slid down her skinny stomach. She gasped again at my touch which eagered me more. I then pushed my hands down her pajama shorts and found her to be wearing a see-through pair of underwear. I groaned at this and slid one of my hands into her underwear, while the other cupped her ass. I proceeded to stroke her slit, invoking cries of pleasure and thrusts.

I grinned and slid a finger into her, finding her to be very wet. I started to pump my finger in and out of her while she panted and moaned. I added another finger to the mix and her panting started to become faster and deeper. I could tell she was already near her orgasm. Pumping my fingers into her as fast and hard as I could, I added yet another finger and Ariel went over.

Ariel cried out my name and collapsed onto me. I groaned at her weight, but slid my fingers out of her vagina and licked her juices from them while Ariel watched me.
"What do I taste like?" She asked when I had finished.
"Sweet." I told her with a huge smirk on my face. My first lesbian encounter and I had already made my best friend scream in pleasure.

Ariel smirked and started to slide off of me. I whimpered at the loss of her touch, but squealed when she lifted me from the floor and dropped me onto her soft double bed on my back with my legs hanging off the edge of the bed. I looked up at her confused. Ariel just winked before positioning herself between my legs and I realized what she was doing. I lifted my ass so she could slide of my pajama shorts and panties off and throw the them across the room.

I didn't expect how good it would feel. Ariel shoved her face between my legs and started to lick immediately, almost frantically. I moaned and clawed at the bed sheets as she ate me out, shoving her tongue inside my vagina. I panted as her licking continued and my juices flowed. I felt myself soon coming to a end.

"I'm gonna...c-come-" I screamed in pleasure as she nibbled on my clit, sending me in a blissful orgasm. Ariel licked my flowing come as I rode out my orgasm. I then went limp, sinking into the bed. I felt the bed shift and Ariel lay next to me, snuggling next to me. I felt another wave of lust as she lifted and rested a leg between my legs which made her sticky (come covered) shorts rub against me.

I stifled my moan and stroked Ariel's glossy hair. She sighed.
"That was great." She told me, closing her eyes. I smiled and closed my own.
"Yeah. Thanks." Just as I was drifting into a peaceful slumber, Ariel asked me a question.
"Does this mean we're going out?" I opened my eyes again to see that she was staring up at me. I smiled and kissed her softly, but not lustful. Just love.
"Of course, hot stuff. I told you, you'd find a girl to lick your pussy all day and all night. You've found her. And we have a whole weekend with no parents snooping around. Then we'll make those bitches pay at school." Ariel grinned evilly at this and closed her eyes once again, falling asleep in a matter of minutes. I soon followed her in a lustful dreamland...


What do ya think? This is my first Erotica story EVER and I know it probably sucks. But hey, practice makes perfect. I'm probably gonna make this a mini story with a few chapters. Also if anyone wants personal stories, I'll gladly write them.
Sign up to rate and review this story