Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Teach Faith a lesson

by slayerslife

Faith goes bad again and Angel teaches her a lesson. Buffy/Faith/Angel BDSM

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Faith - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-12 - Updated: 2012-01-12 - 1689 words

?Blocked
Author : Me.
Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters. BtVS and ATS belong to Joss Whedon.
Author's note : BDSM don't read if it offends you.
Summary : Faith goes bad again and Angel teaches her a lesson.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Faithy, I'm gonna teach you an important lesson. Self-control. You're a bad girl and I'm going to punish you. I'm gonna break you Faith, you can trust me on that."

The asshole. Who does he think he is to knock me unconscious while I was about to kill my vamp and tie me up to his bedpost like that ? I felt really ashamed, but oh so excited. I mean, hey, I'm a slayer, and I didn't get to kill anything, I'm so worked up. Damn him.

He's lookin' for something I can't see in a closet. He smirked down at me with evil eyes. I saw the huge vide he had in his hand. Damn.

"I'm gonna put that in your cute little ass Faithy, but you'd better not cum ! If you cum, you'll be very sorry, understand? Bad girls can't cum till it's time."

What the hell ? Is he serious ? I'm so worked up. I've no clue about how I'm gonna hold it, but it doesn't matter for now. As long as he pushes it deep and work on my clit, it's all I ask.

He placed the head of the vibe on the puckered place between my cheeks. He gave the vibe a small twist as he pushed it in. I winced for a moment, the initial entry into my bum always caused a little pain, then I took a breath and pushed back, knowing I had to relax. He then turned it on low and I let out a small groan of pleasure as it was shooting deep sensations into my womb. So fucking good, oh god.

"Don't move, I'll be right back. And remember, don't cum or you'll be very sorry"

He then pushed two fingers in my cunt and rubbed my clit. I was close. Oh god I won't be able to hold it, he's gonna kill me.

He then took away his fingers and left the room, leaving me feeling empty. I needed his touch, I needed to cum gosh. I needed him to touch my needy pussy. This vibe, no matter how good it feels, isn't enough. After an eternity, he came back but not alone...

Buffy. Oh my god, what the fuck is she doing here?

"What the fuck Angel, what the hell is she doing here ? Let me go NOW !"

"Shut the fuck up Faith, I didn't allow you to talk."

He slapped my tigh hard to remind me who was in charge. Buffy is looking at the whole scene, and I could smell her arousal. Fuck, I felt so vulnerable like that, and I just can't be vulnerable in front of her. Angel is so gonna pay for that.

"Buffy is here to lick your little pussy Faithy. Remember, you are not allowed to cum. You hold it."

Buffy looked down at me and I could see she was worked up but also a little confused. Of course, she never did it before. Damn, I've dreamed of that since I know her and now it's gonna happen but I can't cum. How can I possibly survive this ? My whole body is core and hot. I just won't be able to take it.

Angel sat on the chair next to the bed and was looking at us. Buffy started to push her finger deep in my cunt and she rubbed my clit. Oh fuck, so so good and I'm already on the edge. She then lay on me and sucked on my nipples that hardened by her tongue. Oh fuck she was good at this. She kissed my whole body and whispered in my ear.

"Call me Mistress bitch."

Enough was enough. By her simple words I was on the edge of the most powerful orgasm I ever had but just when I was about to cum she took her fingers and the vibe in my ass away. I cry out.

"No please, please B, please I need to cum."

I hated to beg. But she took one of my nipple between her teeth and bit hard.

"I told you to call me Mistress bitch. Don't make me remind you again"

Dominatrix Buffy. Who new? But I can't fight back if I wanna cum. For now. But they are both so gonna pay for that.

With that, she went down on me and sucked, licked, rubbed my clit merciless pushing three fingers in deep. And, again, when I was about to cum she stopped. She teased me non-stop. She did it again and again, it was driving me insane. Just, when I thought I was gonna lose my mind, she got off the bed.

"Damn, that was hell of a show Buffy. Very well Faith, now don't look at me like that, you didn't think I would have brought her here for your pleasure, did you? You need to learn self-control and we are both here to help you with that."

He untied my ankles and placed himself between my legs while B was playing with my nipples. He placed the head of his cock between my inner lips. I was going crazy, I needed it deep inside of me. I needed to cum so bad. Angel then pushed his cock deep insinde of me and I cry out in pleasure. He was staying still, not moving, his cock alive inside of me but he ignored it.

"You see, I have self-control. Now, baby, beg me to fuck you."

I whimpered, knowing exactly he was doing this to break me.

"Please, Angel, please."

"Please what baby?"

"Please... fuck me."

"Gladly. But, you are not allowed to cum. Not yet."

He began to move within me. Slowly at first, building his own pleasure, sliding deep in my hot tight passage. He angled so he was striking my clit on every thrust. Making me gasp, my mind spinning, confused, the sensations driving me crazy. My clit welcomed each rub even though it was pure hell at the same time knowing I couldn't come. Adding the pleasure of B's hot mouth on my neck and my nipples. I was so close. I need to cum.

"So good, whore. So fuckin tight and hot. Squeeze me, bitch, that’s right. Take it, baby."

"AAaaaaaaaaaaah"

"Oh yeah Faithy, I'm gonna shoot in your tight pussy but you'd better not cum. Do you hear me slut, don't cum!"

"Angel, I can't, pleasepleasepleaseplease"

Buffy was laughing and then kissed me. I was shocked at first, but I gave the kiss back and she slid her tongue in my mouth. I can't hold it, I know I'm gonna pay for it but I just can't. I gotta cum.

"Bitch, HOLD IT ! Don't cum slut, DON'T CUM !" With a low cry Angel came. I yanked on the chains that held me and shook my head frantically, I was on the edge. I held because I knew I would be punished if I didn't. And, I didn't want to disappoint B, not again.

My body was on fire as he found his release, leaving me needing, dying for my own. But then I looked at B and the admiration I saw in her eyes and something I'd so so want to be love brought me back. She was proud of me.

He got off the bed and re-tied my ankles to the bedposts. He then left the room leaving me and B alone. She also got off the bed and went to the closet where Angel found the vibe. She took something but I can't see what it is. What is she planning ?

"Please Mistress, I would do anything, but please let me cum, please please please, I need to."

"I know what you need baby. I know. But unfortunately, you can't cum now. And, I'll make sure of that."

She took a band on the night table and blindfolded me with it. I couldn't see anything and I was starting to get nervous but if it's even possible, more turned on. I felt her sit near me on the bed and she rubbed my clit. I was so tight. Buffy picked up something while she was teasing my nub of pleasure till I was quiverin' once again. She pinched it lightly, making the hard little nub stand up, then slid something which I recogonized quickly as a clit clip. She slit it over my nub and fastened it securely with the ring, holding it in place. It didn’t cause pain, but it did trap my engorged nub making it swell even more and intensifying my need. But, it was still wasn't enough to make me cum.

"Oh fuck B!"

My clit was throbbing in a good bad way. The need to cum was so intense I thought I would die from it.

"Ohhh yeah, does baby need to cum ?"

"Yes, please please Mistress pleasepleaseplease"

"Beg again bitch"

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease Mistress pleaseeeeeee! I can't take it anymore oh god I beg you pleaseplease!"

She laughed and sliped off the clit clip allowing a rush of new blood to race into my engorged clit. She rubbed it merciless, the pleasure making me groan and cry out.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD!"

"Don't you dare Faithy, not now!"

"Please please Mistress I can't take it anymore, please can I cum, please?!"

"No."

"Oh please Mistress pleasepleasepleaseplease Oh god"

"Cum Baby"

I let out a shriek as I heard the word I’d been longing for. Buffy began to move her fingers faster and faster and my body exploded. The ball of sexual tension that had been building and building deep in my belly shattered into a million bits of ecstacy and shot through my whole being, and I screamed again as the incredibly intense orgasm overtook me. B waited for me to cool down and took her fingers away. She left the room, leaving me tied up, naked and exhausted, wondering what they would do to me next..
Sign up to rate and review this story