Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Friends With Benefits

by Watermelon_Smiles

First of Vanessa's stories to be moved here. May possibly be continued if you like.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-01-23 - 3326 words

?Blocked
When I answered the ad from the paper, my sophomore year of college, I should've known what I was getting myself into. When I showed up to the little apartment a few blocks off of the school campus for the interview, I figured it'd take a bit longer for him to pick.

At the time, he was unemployed, and struggling to get through his sculpting class…And I was fine with that.

The two of us were both visual arts majors, and because of that, by the time the two of us graduated, we'd still be broke. My friend had recommended me to him, and the minute I walked into the cozy little apartment, I was blinded.

He looked at my chest, then my hips, then my legs, then my face, his final expression turning out to be satisfyingly pleased. Couldn't say that I didn't do the same.

He was short, but considering my stature, anyone was taller than me, and he still ended up being almost an entire head taller than I was. He was thin, and not entirely covered in tattoos just yet.

He had nice brown hair it and looked best when it was all windswept and not all jelled up. His face was… something else.

To wrap it all up, he wore this expression on his face. This "I don't really give a fuck" smirk and a "This is too much fun" look in those chocolate brown eyes.

He was brilliant.

But let's be frank, I didn't think I'd be sleeping with him or anything.

I swear.

We met, talked, he asked me questions, I was honest most of the time, and he lied about most of the things I'd ask him about, but the most important thing was that, by the end of the day, Brendon had called me back and had asked for me to move in with him.

And I accepted.

Which was both a mistake, and at the same time, the best thing I'd ever done.

Six years later, I was still living in the same place, with the same guy, and just as I'd predicted, we were both still dirt poor, regardless of having majored in what we wanted.

My hair was still black and blue, and I had flipped through about 9 boyfriends in the past four years… but every time I found myself single… Brendon would be there to beat up whoever it was, or just to get me out of my sticky situations by telling them that I was with him.

And what I never thought would have happened…. Happened.

So, during our junior year, while I tightened my grip on the sheets as Brendon rammed into me, I came to a revelation.

This could work out.

We didn't even have to date.

Fuck buddies.

This had sounded so good in my mind.

But something had to go wrong, because Karma wasn't a big fan of a certain Gwen.

Once word got out (because of Brendon's hugemongo urge to tell Ryan that he had slept with me) everyone suddenly wanted to be my friend.

Everyone knew that Brendon was, like, the best fuck around for miles… so that made me a target.

It was either:
A. She slept with Brendon (I need to get to know her so that he'll sleep with me.)
B. She lives with Brendon (I hate her, I wish I could live with him. Why is she so special? I'm going to make other people hate her, just like I do.)

It was always one, or the other. No one was ever really interested in being friends with just me… It was always about Brendon.

So, college ended up being a lot like high school. Which was frustrating, because I was so happy to have finally gotten out.

It didn't matter though, because the rumors that fired up the girls, fired up the boys just as much, and when guys caught wind that the "gloomy goth babe" actually put out, I had so many guys looking to get in my pants that I didn't know what to do…

So, I guess it wasn't all bad… I got 9 boyfriends out of it, right? And with each breakup, Brendon was there, forever single, willingly having post break-up sex with me and ready to fuck me silly for as long as it took me to get over whoever it was.

Now that we had both graduated, though, we figured that moving out would be a mistake. Neither of us wanted to go back home, and we had finally gotten steady jobs to help pay for the apartment…

We were comfortable.

And we were living in such a lively area that it was almost impossible to not be doing something every night.

Tonight in particular, we were celebrating my 24th birthday. We'd gone out to eat with a few of the college seniors we'd made friends with. They lived a few apartments down, and all three of them shared the flat.

Ryan, who would usually sport his tall Mohawk (or Ryhawk as we called it), had decided to let his hair down for the night, looking fairly handsome in his plaid flannel shirt. Spencer was there too, along with his boyfriend, Jon.

If you're wondering, then I'll just let you know right now… All of our friends were gay. Neither Brendon nor I could handle having any straight friends… they'd want to date with us, and honestly, we weren't looking for anything even slightly serious. We just wanted to hook up and have fun, which is how we'd been living since we got out of college.

Thankfully, Brendon was cool with Ryan, because he was the coolest gay guy ever, and it would've taken you forever to figure it out, if it weren't for the super skinny jeans.

After having a lovely dinner at one of the fanciest restraunts around, Brendon drove the two of us home and… well… he was in that mood.

And if there was one thing Brendon excelled at, it was birthday sex.

We got home, and once my purse was dropped onto the couch, Brendon was already kissing my neck, unbuttoning my top from the front.

Before I get down to the dirty details I should mention our rules.

First. We couldn't kiss. It was really just a Pretty Woman kind of thing I had to think of, because I didn't want to get attached. I didn't want to think about Brendon loving me like that.

I just wanted him to fuck me.

Second. We could have sex anywhere, so long as it wasn't near the kitchen, or in public… I admit to breaking that rule a couple of times, and I swear neither of us were anywhere near a kitchen… but eventually, I decided that it had to stop.

Third. We couldn't have sex with the TV on. Who the fuck did that? It was weird and distracting, and totally took away from the experience. Brendon used to love doing this, but now… well, I changed his mind.

And Fourth, and lastly… our safety word was "Toast." I don't know why we kept that one on the list though… We never really used it.

Brendon pushed my hair back, his hands running from my head, down my back and to my ass, picking me up in a few swift movements and rushing me over to his room with his face buried in my neck, tossing me onto his bed and pulling off his shirt. I left my clothes on, knowing that he liked to undress me, slowly and teasingly.

It was his favorite part, and it turned him on almost as much as the actual sex.

"You know what day it is today, Gwen?" He asked, ripping off his belt and tossing it onto the bed, tugging off his pants and boxers.

"My birthday?" I lazily replied, my hand slipping into my pants so that I could tease not only myself, but him too. Brendon loved watching me masturbate.

Once his socks were gone, Brendon crawled onto me, naked, his hand gripping onto my wrist right as I was about to start moaning. "Nope. Today… is your check up…"

"And I'm your doctor." He growled, pulling my hand away and putting my wet fingers in his mouth. "Hmm.. You taste a little off… I'm gonna need to inspect you." He muttered, pulling down my skirt and leaving it at my ankles, prying apart my knees as his fingers pushed against my pussy, over the thin layer of underwear that I wore.

"Mmph, God, Brendon…"

"Shh… There are other patients around who need their rest… I need you to keep your voice down, Sunshine." He muttered, hooking a finger into the hem of my undies and pulling them down, revealing the wet snail trail I'd left on the fabric as he left those by my ankles too.

My body bucked, because I fucking loved to role-play with Brendon. He made up the best shit.

"Whoa.. I'm gonna need to restrain you. I can't have you moving around like this.." he said, reaching over for his belt and wrapping it around my wrists, then tightening it to the headboard.

Usually, we wouldn't go too far with all that bondage crap as to bring out literal chains an whips, but occasionally, one of us would wake up tied up to a piece of furniture the morning afterwards.

"Mmm, Doctor… I'm so hot.." I moaned, my knees going weak at the sight of his raging boner.

"Where?" He whispered, his warm breath hitting my ear as he moved up onto me, his big hands moving my shirt up so that my breasts were exposed. He pulled my shirt over my head, pushing it behind my head so that it wouldn't slide back down onto my body.

"Nngh.. D-Down there." I whispered back, innocently, biting my lip when I saw that grin he was giving me in the darkness of his room.

"Here?" He asked, tongue trailing down my neck.

"No..Ahh.."

"Here?" He asked, his mouth now at my breast, nibbling and sucking like some sort of animal.

"Ah! N-No!" I yelped, his hands roughly squeezing my B cups and twisting at the sensitive nipples. Brendon was definitely a legs kind of guy, but he was obsessed with my boobs, even though they were small. He liked that they weren't that big and that my nipples took a few seconds to harden completely, and he liked that they were so pink, compared to the rest of my pasty body.

His rough teeth snapped me back to where I was, a squeak escaping from my mouth.

"Shh, be quiet, Gwen.." He whispered, kissing down my body until he reached my crotch.

"Here?" He breathed, sliding a finger down but just barely into my warm wet entrance. That finger teased and tortured me, emitting small wet noises as it slid just mere centimeters in and out.

"Y-Yes, God, please!" I begged, a bit louder than I'd hoped.

Brendon shushed me, his body seemingly positioned for the action I knew was to come, but he didn't move… instead, his long fingers dragged up and pressed against my clit, rubbing nice and roughly, making my body want to do flips.

"P-Please.." I pleaded, my body shaking.

"One condition.." He barely spoke, looking me down like a dog would look down a cornered street cat.

"Nngh, a-anything you want, c'mon Brendon, p-please!" I groaned, my arms fighting against the restraints of his pleather studded belt.

How was I to know that this would be the most passionate sex we'd ever had?

"You're all mine tonight. You don't get off this bed, even if this fucking building burns down. And I can do whatever I want to you.." He whispered, brushing the side of my ear, the only movement I could make being a weak, simple nod, admitting defeat.

"Perfect.. Now, Gwen… Be a good little patient and don't make a sound. I'm gonna go get my tools." He whispered, running out of the room, stark naked, leaving me so incredibly horny that if I rubbed my thighs together, I could almost feel something.

He came back and shut the door, locking it and tossing my shoe box full of toys onto the bed.

Most of them were from hazing week during my freshman year. Complimentary gifts from the popular cheerleader girls before I decided to move the hell out of there. Crazy blonde bitches.

A large majority of them were huge, thick dildos, and I honestly had never used any of them..

But Brendon was going to break that non-existent cycle tonight.

He pulled out the smallest one, pressing it to my clit. The feel of the cool plastic against me was enough to send me to heaven as I bucked and bucked until I had found a nice angle… And then Brendon flicked that little switch and the toy came alive. And suddenly everything was right.

"I'm going to have to give you a few injections. Hope that's alright with you?" He teased, his roguish expressions playing along with his sly body movements.

"Mmh, yes, yes, fuck!" I almost screamed, all at once feeling Brendon +push his dick into my tight little hole. He leaned down, making sure not to move inside of me, meaning to whisper something into my ear.

"Hey, Gwen… let's count up how many orgasms you have tonight. I'm betting 10 bucks that I can give you at least seven until you decide to pass out."

"Seven? You're stretching it. Mmph.. Give or take about four…"

"We'll see." He muttered, making sure that the first roll of his hips was unexpected. He stayed in his kneeling position, pounding into me and making me see the stars as he pushed that vibrating little shit onto me, making everything as good as it needed to be.

With a few twists and turns, I came to at least three very satisfying orgasms within the next hour.

Fun right?

Well…

Yes and no.

Not having control over anything that was going to happen was a bit dangerous.. Especially with Brendon. Now, don't get me wrong, we were both really into all that kinky stuff… and he wasn't about to pour hot wax all over me… But Brendon was unpredictable.

And just for the record, I totally completely trusted him… but being tied up made me nervous.

So you can imagine my reaction when he spoke up and suggested what he did.

"…Gwen.. You ever done anal before?" He asked, role-playing aside. I didn't like that serious face…

"N-No! Brendon, don't you dare!" I shouted, my legs immediately drawing together.

"I thought we had a deal?" He asked, those marvelous eyebrows arched up high, questioning me. I was obviously no one to talk, being tied up to his bed like I was.

"B-But-! No way! I am not up for this!" I stammered, my stare landing on that suddenly threatening box of nine inch nightmares.

His eyes followed mine and he shook his head, "I won't use any toys. It'll be all me, I promise."

"Even worse!" I protested, goosebumps growing eminent on my skin.

I'd always been curious about this sort of thing… But this was not how I wanted to find out about it.

And not with Brendon.

I usually tried out new moves and junk with my boyfriends… but I hadn't been in a steady relationship since… four months ago?

I'd been dating for a bit… but nothing serious enough to be sleeping around.

Brendon was just around to keep me company… and vice versa. I'd never intended to do anything extraordinarily new with him in bed.

"I know you want it babe.. If you really were against it, you'd have said 'toast' by now." He chuckled, my lower body practically flailing as he lifted me up a bit and began to push his cock into my rear end.

I knew I had to give in, as did he. He wasn't going to stop, and I wasn't going to say 'toast', because I knew he'd call me a chicken for the rest of my life if I did.

And I kinda did want to know how it felt.

"Brendon! W-Wait, No! I-I mean, I'd rather you start off smaller. You're too big."

He rolled his eyes and gave me that look, the one that just screamed 'Haha, I win' and nodded his head at me,"Fine. But I don't have any lube on me, so you're gonna have to suck on this while I pound into you." He whispered, pulling the vibrator away from my clit and pressing it to my plump lips, flicking the switch so that it turned off.

I took the plastic into my mouth with the help of my teeth, my tongue making it nice and slick. I wasn't quite done, but Brendon pulled the plastic out anyways, a thin strand of drool still connecting my mouth to it.

"Just relax your muscles and I promise it'll feel good." He groaned, pulling out for a few seconds to push the long vibrator into my butt.

He'd barely gotten the head in, when my muscles contracted, keeping it in place.

"Relax.." He muttered, prodding it in nice and slow until it was deep enough.

My face was red and once he was finished, he decided to flick the switch back on, springing the thing to life. I practically screamed as my body squirmed, my muscles completely squeezing it, when suddenly, Brendon was pushing his dick back into me, his thrusts growing quick.

My chest was heaving and I couldn't even form words anymore, my mouth agape and my eyelids half shut. Brendon was grinning down at me, ramming his cock in until I tossed my head back and let myself go.

With that thing in my ass, the orgasms came quicker.

God, I honestly couldn't handle any more.

"And that's six.. Well, looks like you lost this bet, babe. Only one more to go, right?" He teased, continuously pounding into me. How was it that he hadn't exploded yet?

I couldn't even reply.

"Nyahh.." I panted, my body shivering and soaked in a thin layer of sweat.

Brendon's arms kept my thighs apart, shaking his head. "Fine. I'll stop as soon as I cum. But you've gotta help me out, babe." He grunted.

I honestly gave it my all, bucking and moaning and moving my breasts until they hurt, when finally, he let out a moan and I felt that hot cum fill me up. His breath had become ragged and now we were both exhausted… but the deed had been done.

"U-Untie.." I gasped, watching as he unbuckled his belt and let my hands free. I slumped down onto the bed, Brendon sliding down beside me and pulling me close. I grabbed at the stupid little vibrator and yanked it out of my ass, flipping it off and tossing it across the room.

Brendon chuckled and pulled my shirt off completely before lying down onto his pillow. He let out a laugh and a contented sigh.

Before I passed out into the realm of dreams, I managed to hear Brendon whisper, "Happy birthday.."

I smiled, whispering back a, "Thanks," and pulling at the sheets so that we could cover ourselves.

The bed smelt like him… That delicious mix of chocolate axe and old spice.

I practically buried my face into the closest pillow, enveloping myself in that smell and smiling to myself when Brendon turned over and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his chest so that we were spooning.

It didn't take too long for me to drift off to sleep, thinking about how that had been the longest Brendon had ever put off.

Tonight had been perfect.

The next morning? Not so much.

This may possibly be continued if I get a decent amount of feedback, so let me know!
Sign up to rate and review this story