Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Impulsive Decisions

by Watermelon_Smiles

"Um this…this isn't what it looks like!" PWP. Ryden.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-02-19 - 1500 words - Complete

?Blocked
Brendon wasn't sure what had driven him to walk towards Ryan's hotel room that day. He had probably been fed up with Spencer or Jon, but he wanted to talk to one of his sane friends. Maybe it had just been an act of impulse. Or maybe, just maybe, he had been slightly worried about the other boy.

It had been around one in the afternoon when he walked over the door. Even though Ryan had always been an early riser he had yet to leave his room that day, something Brendon found very strange. So, for curiosity's sake, he decided to go check up on the other boy. Just as he was about to knock on the door, the boy could hear soft moaning and grunting noises coming from the other side.

Ah, Brendon thought, so that's what he's up to. He was about to turn around and leave when he heard another small mewl join the symphony of noises.

"B…Brendon!"

Brendon smirked as he heard this. So Ryan was fantasizing about him, eh? He could work with this. Turning the door knob he was satisfied with the click of it opening, leave it to Ryan to leave his door unlocked.

Ryan couldn't help but feel dirty about all of this. He was supposed to have a girlfriend, hell he was supposed to like girls in general. Yet here he was, lying on his bed stark naked and pleasuring himself with thoughts about another boy.

The brunette didn't really like this feeling of confusion he had. He knew Brendon, hell, he was his best friend, but he couldn't stop thinking about him. Wishing that it wasn't his own hand running up and down his erection, but Brendon's instead. Or imagining he wasn't merely sucking on one of his fingers but instead it was actually the other boy's hard, throbbing cock instead. It was so dirty and by the sound of his moaning, Ryan knew he was enjoying it far too much.

He felt his lips quiver as he mewled out. "B… Brendon!"

In what seemed like a second he heard the door to his room open up and Brendon was looking down at him, a smirk plastered across his face. Poor Ryan felt like a kid caught with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

Ryan's face turned completely red as he started to stutter. "Brendon! Um this…this isn't what it looks like! I was just…" Ryan didn't know what he could say about the situation. Luckily he didn't have to worry because his train of thought was interrupted by Brendon kicking off his shoes and crawling on top of him, soon straddling his hips. He tried to continue speaking, but found his lips attached to Brendon's.

Feeling the other boy's hands move from their previous positions to around his neck, Brendon opened his mouth slightly, running his tongue on Ryan’s lower lip. The other mouth opened and Brendon slid his tongue in, battling for dominance with Ryan's. After what seemed like forever the two parted, lightly panting and looking into each other's eyes. As soon as they caught their breath, their lips locked back together.

One of Brendon's hands moved up from the bed and rested lightly on Ryan's shoulder before trailing down his chest and lightly rubbing his erect nipple. Ryan moaned into the kiss, lightly grabbing onto Brendon's hoodie. Brendon lightly broke the kiss, smirking a little before letting their lips brush against each other as he moved down to Ryan's neck. As his other hand left the bed to tend to Ryan's neglected nipple, the boy began kissing and licking the smaller boy's neck, occasionally leaving small bites.

"Brendon…" Ryan managed to whine out, now gripping onto Brendon's sweater vest, begging to feel his skin.

But of course, Brendon wasn't going to let Ryan have that satisfaction. This was far too much fun for him to just give into the other boy. Replacing his fingers with his mouth, Brendon began to lick at Ryan's right nipple, savoring the boy's throaty moans.

"Brendon! Please!" Ryan whimpered out, sounding much more desperate as he clung to Brendon. His hips moved slightly as his legs squirmed, wanting to move his hand lower to solve his other problem.

Brendon smirked up at him, knowing full well he was teasing the other boy. "Well why didn't you say so?" His right hand trailed down Ryan's chest and stomach, soon finding his leg and circling the inside of his thigh. At the same time Brendon moved back to kissing and sucking on Ryan's neck, his left hand moving from the boy's chest to encircle his waist.

The pale brunette released a loud moan at the feeling. He couldn't believe this was happening, he had to be dreaming. Sure Ryan had known Brendon was gay, hell everyone did, but he had thought he would have been more interested in someone like Spencer or Jon instead of him. To think that Brendon was on top of him was almost unrealistic and Ryan was sure he would wake up at any minute. Now if only Brendon would just take off his own clothes.

Suddenly Ryan gasped as he felt Brendon's hand brush against his member. Hearing this, Brendon smirked against the boy's neck as he began to slowly move his hand up and down. Ryan shivered and moaned underneath him, burying his own face in Brendon's neck and lightly kissing it while doing so. Brendon's thumb began to encircle Ryan's tip and his arm tightened around the boy's waist.

Ryan buried his fingers in Brendon's dark brown hair before whispering hotly "I need you."

Brendon lightly hummed as he untangled himself from Ryan's arms and his own arm from Ryan's waist. Placing a small kiss on his lips then his chin, Brendon began to bite and kiss down Ryan's skinny body until he gave his shaft a lick. Ryan gave a loud moan as his hips trembled before bringing his hand to his mouth, lightly nibbling on his fingers and trying to stifle his moans. His other hand buried itself in Brendon's hair as the other teen started lightly sucking on his head. "Oh, God! Brendon!"

Brendon lightly laughed to himself as he slid his mouth further down Ryan's member. His teeth brushed lightly against the sensitive skin as his tongue continued to circle the tip. His ex-boyfriend had said Brendon gave amazing blowjobs, pretty pleasing to know that he wasn't just saying that. Then again, the Urie family was known for being tigers in the bedroom.

Ryan kept his fingers running though Brendon's hair as he continued moaning. Who knew pleasure like this existed? He wasn't sure if it was what Brendon was doing to him or if it was because Brendon was doing it, but it felt so amazing. His eyes became glazed over and half lidded while Brendon's hand took a hold of his balls and began lightly kneading them. "B-Brendon…" he moaned out.

Suddenly Brendon stopped everything he was doing. Ryan sat up a little to look at him, wondering if he had said something to make him cease his actions. Brendon looked into Ryan's flushed face and smirked at him, before bringing up his own hand and sucking on two of his fingers. Leaning back over the boy, Brendon slid one of his fingers inside Ryan.

Ryan's honey-colored eyes widened in shock. " Brendon! What are you-?"

Brendon shushed him as he slid in his second finger, causing to Ryan to yelp out in pain. Brendon kissed his stomach as he slid the fingers up the rest of the passage way, looking for the boy’s prostate.

Ryan meanwhile was slightly frightened. What the hell was Brendon doing to him? Why did it hurt so much? He was about to plead with Brendon to stop when all of the sudden he felt an intense wave of pleasure throughout his lower half. His back arched harshly as he screamed out in pleasure.

Seeing this, Brendon wrapped his mouth and tongue back around Ryan's pulsating length. Soon the boy was like putty in his hands and gripping at his hair once again.

"B-Bren-Brendon!" Ryan barely managed to stutter out his name. "I'm…I'm going to c-c-" Suddenly Ryan released himself in Brendon's mouth with a final, prolonged moan.

Brendon made almost no fuss as he swallowed, moaning a little as he did so. He withdrew his fingers and crawled back over the boy before placing a kiss on his lips, noticing Ryan blushing at the unfamiliar taste. "There…" Brendon said, lightly kissing him again before finishing. "Wasn't that better than doing it by yourself?"

Ryan leaned back up and kissed Brendon again. "What makes you think we're finished?"

And then they had hard, hot, steamy sex all day and all night long. XD I was going to add that into the story, but I decided not to at the last minute. Hope y'all liked it either way.
xox Van
Sign up to rate and review this story