Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

The Best Gift I've Ever Received

by Watermelon_Smiles

"Well, seeing as parents aren't home..."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-02-19 - 1598 words - Complete

?Blocked
Callie Taylor was sitting by her bedroom window. Her waist length, caramel colored hair was tied up in a neat bun on top her head. She was watching as each snowflake fell down onto the transparent glass and melted under the heating of the house.

It was Christmas Day and Callie was home alone. Her parents had gone out for dinner with some friends from work and had forgot to reserve a reservation for Callie. She wasn't too upset, her parents often forgot about her.

A knock on the window distracted the sixteen-year-old from her thoughts. She opened her eyes, that she had closed whilst daydreaming, to see Ryan's twinkly, honey colored eyes staring at her. A smile crept across her lips as she opened her bedroom window for her boyfriend.

"You could have used the door." She told her long-term boyfriend. "My parents aren't home."
"Where's the fun in that?" He asked, jumping from the windowsill onto the king-sized bed. Callie shook her head at him as she took a seat beside him. Ryan quickly grabbed Callie by the hips and pulled her down beside him, making her squeal and laugh at the same time.

"Ryan." She giggles, her cheeks blushing a deep crimson color.

"What?" He joked, leaning over and starting to plant kisses on her neck.

"Ryan-" She repeated, but got cut off by the boy himself.

"You said your parents aren't home." Callie knew he was right and gave in, letting a small moan escape her lip gloss coated lips.

Ryan worked his way up Callie's neck and along her jaw to her lips. She wanted to resist what was coming next, but she knew she wanted him so badly, as well. So, she ended up kissing him back.

The boy slipped his tongue inside the girls mouth, making her shiver. The two started up a tongue war, trying to decided who was in charge of the bedroom antics.

Ryan distaracted Callie by eagerly rubbing her inner thighs, causing her to grow wet from his touch in such a sensitive place. The girl knew how to tease back and flipped the two over so she was on top. Callie started rubbing her lower region against Ryan’s groin. She could feel the bulge between his legs growing as she moved faster. Up and down, up and down. Over and over again, until he couldn't take any more of it. Ryan flipped them back over so he was on top.

The preppy teenager slid her tongue from Ryan's mouth, gasping for some much needed air. The teen boy started sucking on her neck again, this time making her moan louder than before.

"How bad do you want me?" The teen teased.

"So bad." Callie gasped. Another moan rang through the room from her perfectly moist lips.

"How bad?"

"SO BAD!" She cried out. Ryan gave one final bite on her collar bone before reconnecting their lips and slipping his hands up his girlfriends top. Callie, unable to resist for much longer, started to yank at the hem of Ryan's black t-shirt. He moved away quickly, only to pull it off, before diving back in for more off his girlfriend.

The couple rolled around on top of the sheets for a few minutes; Callie feeling up Ryan's chest, Ryan feeling up Callie's C-cup chest. In the end, Ryan whipped off Callie's white shirt and tugged at the edge of her skirt. She wiggled her hips, freeing them from the cotton piece of clothing. Ryan sat back on his heels, staring down at Callie in her black, lacy underwear, licking his lips as started rubbing her hands over her body, teasing him some more.

The girl sat right up and jumped on her boyfriend's lap, knocking him backwards. She left a trail of kisses from his mouth, down his chest, around his belly button, to the waste band of his pants. She teased him some more by planting sweet kisses along the band, making Ryan's jeans tighten even further. Enjoying what she was doing, Callie moved back slightly and started to finger the zip. A faint moan came from Ryan's lips, causing Callie to smirk in triumph. She finally undid the the button and pulled down the pants. Ryan had long kicked off his shoes and socks, leaving Callie to toss his jeans beside them on the floor, along with her items of clothing.

Ryan's erect dick was poking through his cotton boxers. Callie could help but stare for a moment. Now, it was Ryan's turn to smirk in triumph. He loved the way Callie's eyes seemed to bulge from their sockets at the sight each time. The two had been having sex together ever since they had first gotten together. Some people thought that sex was all their relationship was based on, considering the only thing the couple did was argue. But, the love the two teens had for each other went way deeper than just physical sex. Callie loved Ryan and Ryan, dare he say it, loved Callie back.

The bed creaked slightly as Ryan pushed himself back down on his girlfriend, unclipping the clasp at the back of the her bra. Her perfectly formed breasts fell out into the open air, her nipples hardening at the coldness of winter. Ryan didn't miss an opportunity, he grabbed the left breast and placed the end in his mouth, gently sucking and licking. Callie threw her head back in ecstasy. Moans were coming louder and more frequent, especially as Ryan swapped breasts.
Once he had had enough, he removed his mouth and began tracing his finger along the top of Callie's panty line.

"Ryan!" She moaned his name, wanting his to just rip off her panties and do her. Which was unusual for Callie. The young girl was usually the type who would go against sex, but there was something about Ryan that had changed her mind about it. About everything, really. When the two met, everything Callie knew went out the window. All she wanted was Ryan.

Giving in to his girlfriends moans, he whipped off her panties, leaving her completely naked. Ryan, wanting payback for the teasing she had done to him, decided to tease her a little bit. He ran his tongue along her thigh, earning an extra loud moan from her mouth.

"Ryan." Callie moaned his name once again.

"Oh, you don't like it when it's my turn to tease, do you?" Now, he was kissing her thigh, getting closer and closer and then moving away again.

"Please." She begged, rubbing her hands down his back, then clawing them back up. With that, he caved. Ryan gave Callie's private area a kiss before sticking his tongue in deep. The loudest moan yet rang from her mouth. In and out, in and out. Ryan kept moving his tongue faster and faster until the juices from deep inside Callie came flowing out. Sucking it all up he moved away.

Callie was panting super hard, unable to catch her breath. Ryan laid down beside her, tracing circles around her bellybutton whilst she found the ability to breath again. Callie then got on her knees over Ryan's legs and hooked her fingers over the band of his boxers. She pulled them down as far as she could without moving. Then, she got to her feet, yet bending over and pulling them down the rest of the way.

She jumped back down on the bed lying beside her boyfriend yet again. Ryan knew what he had to do. He rolled over on top of Callie, dangling his still erect dick over her opening. The boy gave her a quick peck on the lips, before staring her in the eyes, as if he was asking for her permission to enter. Callie’s way of accepting was forcefully pulling his lips down to her and sticking her tongue into his slight a gap mouth.

Ryan pushed himself inside Callie. She screamed out, into his mouth, in pleasure. The first time the two had done it together, it had hurt due to Callie still being a virgin at the time. She had vowed they wouldn’t do it again after the excruciating pain it caused her. Yet, only a month later she was almost begging Ryan for the thrill ride. Even he found it strange that she was the one begging for it.

"Faster!" Callie cried, throwing her head back on the pillow. She was still screaming out from all the pleasure she was getting. Ryan started pounding into her. Setting himself in overdrive. He moved as fast as he could, bucking his hips against his girlfriends. The two moaned in perfect harmony as they came to their climaxes. Callie came first, letting out the loudest moan of the night. Ryan then came, letting out a moan equally as loud.

He collapsed on top of Callie, only just about managing to roll himself off her. The brunette, panting heavily once again, pulled the messed up bed sheets over the two so they could have a snuggled up on the cold winter night.

"What a brilliant Christmas present that was." Callie told Ryan, wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Yeah." Was all he could say as he draped an arm around her shoulders. The two cuddled up close to keep the heat between them. Falling asleep in each others arms in the process.

So, what do y'all think? This was my little Christmas present to you. I wrote just before Christmas, come to think of it. Hope y'all liked it.
xox Van
Sign up to rate and review this story