Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just do it.

by hornymcrmy

Gerard Way has a fetish for "sweaty, dirty men." And Frank Iero is just what Gerard needs.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-23 - Updated: 2012-01-23 - 3468 words

?Blocked
When Gerard first took the job at the local gym he was asked about work a lot, but is still never really sure how to answer. At first he thought the truth might sound acceptable, it’s New York City for fucks sake, he’s positive there are people with stranger fetishes than his. Eventually though, he learned that “easy money” is definitely more painless than launching into the “I have a fetish for sweaty, dirty men” story. For future reference, working as a receptionist is really fucking simple. Gerard arrives after Art School at 5:00 pm, sharp and works until ten that night, Monday to Friday. Friday nights are the quietest, and though the athletic club never really becomes ‘busy’ per se (it’s New York City, a few seniors in ancient gym shorts are hardly referred to as busy.) It’s a rare occasion when anybody talks to Gerard on the job, besides when the customer is paying, or asking how to use a certain piece of equipment. Of course Gerard referenced them to the large manual instead of displaying his…athletic abilities. Gerard is well aware how stupid it is to work in a gym and not take advantage of the facilities, but he’s Gerard. The same Gerard who failed physical education--twice. Instead he sits behind the brown desk sketching, or texting Pete (his best friend who just-so-happened to have no problem getting naked and sweaty with Gerard.) or sometimes, if anybody new came to the gym and happened to be remotely attractive, Gerard would spend his time staring and imagining what it would be like to have his cock up their ass. Tonight was one of those Friday nights. He’d barely taken his large leather jacket off before he felt a tap on his shoulder. When he turned he was more surprised by how short the dude was than the fact that he was fucking gorgeous. And really, really close to Gerard’s face. The guy was at least a head shorter than he, but the smile on his beautiful face officially made up for any lacking of height.

“Hey!”

The short, smiling dude said enthusiastically.

“Oh, Hi.”

Gerard said, awkwardly. Because, hello? Gerard didn’t have some constant voice in his head reminding him that ‘Oh, Hi.’ isn’t exactly sexy.


“Uh, is the gym open? I’ve been sitting on a plane from Vancouver for-fucking-ever and I kind of need to burn off some extra energy before I get too hyper and start babbling and bouncing off the god damn walls, uh so yeah, oh shit! I think I’m babbling again uh-”

Short smiling dude literally clamped a hand over his own mouth as if he physically needed to make his tongue stop moving. Any concern about being sexy left Gerard’s mind temporarily because he was laughing too hard to think of anything else but how much of a character this guy was.

“Uh, well, it’s not technically open yet, but you can go ahead and use it anyways. I don’t really care about being fired at the moment so…”

The kid (Gerard’s brain referred to him as ‘kid’ because he couldn’t have been older than twenty.) removed his hand from his mouth to reveal another genuine smile.

“Well, I don’t want to get you fired. I got fired from my last job; I was a pizza delivery guy! Which was awesome before I started getting high before going to work then getting the munchies and eating all the pizzas I was supposed to be delivering. I’m Frank by the way.”

Frank said it all as if it was one sentence, not bothering to breath where the commas and periods would’ve been if he wasn’t so ADHD. Gerard thought Frank’s atmosphere was cute; so cute his mouth wouldn’t stop curving upwards to the ceiling. Frank continued.

“It was okay though, because then I met Bob, and he’s really awesome, he gives awesome piggybacks, by the way. Oh, but I met him and he’s a really good drummer, he’s super talented and so I met him and then we became friends and he said he knew this guy who played guitar like a God and that we should start a band so we did and that’s why I was in Vancouver, by the way, we had this audition for a talent show, but we totally flunked it so I came home. Well, almost home. I’m from New Jersey.”

“Hey, me too.”

Gerard cut in. Frank actually clapped his hands together like a mother who’s just found out her daughter was engaged.

“You are?! Ooh, what part?”

It turned out that Gerard and Frank were born only two towns apart, Gerard being from Belleville, and Frank from Newmark.

“What’s your band called?”

Gerard asked at the next, short, interlude of silence.

“Oh, we’re called Pency Prep. The name doesn’t really make sense because it’s an inside joke with me and Bob about this one girl he fucked—anyways, I’m the singer, well, I kind of just scream into the microphone until Ray and Bob say it sounds good.”

Gerard recalls hearing about Pencey Prep, but he can’t name any of their songs off the top of his head. By this time the gym is open and the regulars had begun to sloth their way into a line behind Frank. Frank turns cocks his head to the side and jumps at the sight of an old man staring intently at Gerard.

“Oh!”

He squeaks, jumping to the side so the other customers can pay. He seems now to be more interested in telling Gerard his life story than working out; which is totally okay with Gerard, although his imagination is getting a little worked-up over the image of Frank hot and sticky and dripping with sweat. Gerard rhythmically takes each card and stamps it, smiling falsely and reminding them he’s at the desk if they need any help.

“What do you do? When you’re not here?”

“What?”

Frank presses.

“I mean, I have my band, and my Mom, and eating and day time TV, but you work here. What do you do?”

“Oh, I go to art school before work. Sometimes I hit up bars… Uh, I don’t know too many people in New York yet so…”

There goes his socially awkwardness, just fucking broadcasting to the world his significant lack of friends.

“Oh! Well, you should totally come to one of my gigs! I mean, their obviously not mine, but you should come! If you’re not too busy with art. What kind of art do you make? Do you have any you can show me? I really like art, I thought about doing photography in high school, but I’m kind of jumpy and I can’t stand sitting still for long amounts of time so…”

Then Gerard’s laughing again, watching Frank rock back and forth on his heels, resting his palms on the wooden desk.

“When do you guys next have a show?”

Gerard says, interestedly, because-Yeah, it would be nice to go see some music for once, and so what if he goes by himself? Maybe he could convince some stranger he wasn’t that weird and that they should fuck. It has been a long time since Gerard got laid.

“Uh, we have one tomorrow night actually, I mean, if that’s too soon I totally understand, but it’s at Sticky Wicket, around ten. I mean, this is stupid, you probably have work, I- uh, I dunno if it’s weird to ask someone out on a date if you don’t even know their name but…”

Wait- a date? A real date?

“It’s Gerard. And I’d love to see your show tomorrow, Frank.”

“Gerard.”

Frank says satisfactorily.

“I knew you had a cool name.”

Frank’s opened his mouth to say something else but a tall, bulky blonde figure has appeared behind him and has proceeded to give him a noogie.

“Bob! Stop! You’re going to mess my hair up and I spent a long time doing it!”

Frank is slightly flushed when Bob pulls away, pushing his hands into the air as a surrender.

“Sorry, dude. But Ray says you can’t work out now. You’ll get more energized and then you really won’t be able to sleep.”

Frank shrugs and looks at Bob.

“And then you’ll talk, Frank. And talk and talk and talk. Then you’ll be too tired for tomorrows show and we’ll flunk even worse than we did at the auditions today.”

Frank shoves his hands into his pocket and looks up through his dark hair, sheepishly.

“I couldn’t help not sleeping, it was too exciting! And even if we did flunk it, that one judge was totally flirting with you the entire time; you’ll probably get laid if you haven’t lost her number yet.”

Bob didn’t seem to be a man of many emotions, but he nodded his head in what seemed to be an approving manner.

“So, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, Gerard?”

Bob quirks and eyebrow towards the desk.

“Yeah, I guess you will.”

Gerard says, trying to avoid Bob’s quizzical look because he’s blushing like a school boy. Frank grins and Bob grabs at his wrist.

“Come on, little man. You can’t keep the Toro master waiting. He’s almost as impatient as you.”

And with that, Frank is gone.

*

Gerard was jumpy all day, and it kept crossing his mind that maybe Frank’s ADHD was contagious. Every so often Gerard would glance down at his watch and maybe he totally was calculating the time until he would get to see Frank, but Gerard was very, very far from admitting it. He spent some time googling what genre Pency Prep was, just so he would know what to expect. The music was good; all drums and screaming guitar and…screaming Frank. It was fantastic, actually. It was the kind of music where the stage lights would be hot and everyone would be jumping around—getting sweaty. Gerard smiled and turned to his closet; which was empty, of course, because all his clothes were on the floor. He dug around in the mess like a wild animal to find something to wear. He settled on a plain black shirt and his favorite black jeans; the ones sat low on his hips and would expose the pale skin there. You know, incase he decided that standing at the back of the club was lame. But in his experience, the wall was the perfect place to become invisible, thus making it perfect.

*

Upon entering the club, the music was already loud and blaring through the large speakers. If you asked Gerard he would tell you he did not trip on the door stoop, but if you asked anyone else who happened to be looking- they’d probably tell you he had. Once inside the club, weather he tripped or not, he had to stop and stare. The club was packed with a sea of swaying, jumping bodies, bouncing and atmospherical. But what was more impressive than the crowd was the stage. The stalky blonde guy, Bob, sat unemotionally behind a drum kit, beating the hell out of them. A tall, not unattractive guy was playing his guitar like a fucking God, and his fro was bouncing like a beach ball. And sure enough, Frank was their screaming his heart out. It should’ve been surprising to see such a big voice from a little man, but knowing the energy levels Frank had, it was totally predictable. Gerard moved his was to the back of the club, leaning up against the brick wall there, his eyes never leaving the stage. He ordered a drink or two from the bar and listened intently to every word Frank screamed, shooting the liquor down quickly. As Frank thanked the audience for being ‘So fucking EPIC’ Gerard ordered another beer and chugged it, his nerves building up uselessly in anticipation of seeing Frank. He did run his fingers through his wild hair in hopes it would make it look like he totally had not been standing at the back of the club for the entire set. Gerard felt a finger tap him on the shoulder. He turned and as expected it was Frank. Gerard’s heart proceeded to beat a million miles per minute. The shorter man was fucking drenched in sweat.

“Hey! You came!”

Frank lunged for a hug and Gerard pulled him in close, but only briefly… as not to cause any awkward situation in his pants.

“Did you like it?! I mean, It wasn’t the greatest show we’ve ever done, not as good as the one we played back home in Bob’s basement but I don’t think we sucked that much! I mean, I kind of couldn’t stop thinking about you last night so I did end up staying awake talking!”

Frank did the hand-over-the-mouth thing again and obviously was struggling not to blush.

“Haha! It’s cool.”

Because it was; Frank couldn’t stop thinking about Gerard. Just like Gerard couldn’t stop thinking about Frank.

“Your show was amazing, before tonight I couldn’t remember the last epic show I saw!”

Gerard continued nervously. Frank smelled like heat and beer and cigarettes with maybe a hint of aftershave. Frank removed his hand from his mouth slowly, showing his smile again.

“Want a drink? I mean, I don’t want to get really shit-faced, not that that’s a problem or anything because I’m here so I’m obviously not underage or anything but um, do you want one? I like vodka. Well, I don’t like it, it tastes gross, but I mean…”

Frank had to stop talking because Gerard was laughing so hard.

“I’d love a drink, Frank!”

‘Among other things involving you naked.’ Gerard added in his head.

They ordered two shots. Then two more. Then two more. Then they lost count.

They only stopped ordering drinks when the security guard informed them that the club would be closing soon. Gerard watched Frank’s smile fade as he looked down at his watch.

“I need to go home, Gerard! But I can’t! I don’t have a car!”

Even in his drunken stupor Gerard knew he was too wasted to drive safely, so he pulled out his cell phone and dialed for a taxi. As it turned out they didn’t live too far apart, and it would make sense if they took the same cab. They walked, well, Gerard walked, and Frank staggered, outside towards the curb. A tall someone brushed past Frank, causing Frank to sway violently before crashing into Gerard so his arms were around his ribs, holding him. Frank looked up; his hazel eyes huge, lips shiny and only a few inches from Gerard’s. Then Gerard did something so utterly unlike himself, it would’ve made him jump out of his skin if his lips weren’t pressed firmly against Frank’s, tongue slipping into his mouth. Frank wrapped his arm around Gerard’s waist, pulling his hand up to the back of his head, stroking the hair there. The kiss was interrupted by the unmistakable sound of a New York Cabbie swooshing up to the curb. Frank pulled away, smiling; uttering a slurred version of the shortest phrase Gerard had ever heard out of the smaller mans mouth.

“I like you Gerard.”

“I- I like you too, Frank.”

And that was how it happened that Gerard was stumbling up to Frank’s room with him; fingers entwined like stupid teenage couples, hard cock pulsing against his thigh. Well, what actually happened was Frank was too drunk to get out of the cab by himself, instead flailing onto his hands and knees on the wet curb, and Gerard had to basically carry Frank up the stairs (good thing he was short, otherwise drunk-Gerard might’ve fucking dropped him) and once they got to his floor, Frank’s hands had somehow gotten to rubbing Gerard’s erection and…. And now Gerard’s hands were roaming Frank’s body, caressing the small of his back, exploring the skin below his shirt. Frank fumbled with his keys, trying three times before the lock clicked and the door swung open. Then they found themselves rushing instinctively towards the bedroom, loosing t-shirts and belts in the process. Gerard’s hands rested protectively on Frank’s curved ass, squeezing. Frank didn’t squirm when Gerard’s hands caressed his ass, only stifled loud moans into Gerard’s warm neck, nibbling and sucking gently before-

“Oh, God.”

Gerard whimpered as Frank fucking sunk to his knees, pierced nose rubbing against Gerard’s hard package.

“mmhmph, oh fuck Gerard, you smell so fucking good, oh fuck.”

Gerard threw his head back and let his jaw go slack as Frank struggled to undo the buttons to his jeans, pulling the zipper down hastily. Frank felt Gerard’s hands weaving into his hair, fingers knotting up in the sweaty brown tangles. Gerard’s skin became littered with goose bumps as his jeans hit the floor, exposing his pale, hairless flesh.

“Ugh, even better, you look so vulnerable, Gerard, just the way I like it. Fuck.”

And Gerard felt vulnerable; so naked and exposed with Frank just staring at him, kissing the supple skin around his base.

“Ah, fuck! Frank. Let me, I can’t wait, you’re too perfect. Fuck.”

Franks mouth moved slowly, tongue and all, up to his tip, licking, sucking and finally taking him in, swallowing Gerard into his body. Gerard’s entire body shuddered, fingers tightening in Frank’s hair and pulling on his scalp. Gerard’s breathing had become rapid and short, broken by echoing moans. Frank’s mouth slurped around Gerard’s pulsing cock as he pushed his mouth further, moving his sweaty hand to Gerard’s base. Gerard’s hips bucked forward as he squished his eyes closed, focusing on the feeling of Frank’s hot saliva and sweaty, rough palms on his length. He felt his cock twitch and something in his stomach and then he was cumming in Frank’s mouth, choking him just a little. Gerard is completely aware he’s moaning like a porno but this orgasm is so intense, he couldn’t give enough fucks to stop; and Oh-Hot-Fuck, yeah. Frank hadn’t taken his mouth off Gerard’s cock yet, sucking him slowly through his orgasm and out onto the other side. Once Gerard calmed down enough to focus on real life, Frank was whimpering on the floor, palming himself through his boxers. The sight was overwhelmingly sexy, but when Frank fucking moaned it was enough to get Gerard half hard again.

“Do you wanna- I mean, Jesus. Do you wanna fuck me, Frank?”

Frank’s eyes snapped open as he nodded vigorously, hand squeezing over his cock, thumbing over the slit. He shifted his body, crumpling the blue sheets as he reached for the drawer, hand never leaving his pulsing cock. Gerard saw Frank reach into the bedside table and pull out a bottle of lube and a condom.

“Oh, fuck.”

Frank’s voice was muffled by the condom as he used his fucking teeth to pull apart the package. Gerard flipped himself over onto his back, dick rubbing against the sheets, causing shockwaves of pleasure to shoot through his body. Gerard lifted his hips before thrusting them back to the sheets impatiently, every nerve in his body on edge with the expectation of being fucked. He only squirmed a little when he felt Frank’s fingers at his entrance, before he lifted his head from the bed to moan a sharp-

“No, Frank”

Frank made a confused face, followed by a confused noise.

“Don’t- Just do it.”

Frank’s eyebrows shot up like a cartoon characters would.

“I- I like the stretch…”

Gerard admitted, shyly.

Frank nodded, letting out a wavering, controlled breath, as if to try and stop himself from cumming all over Gerard’s back. Gerard brought his wrists above his head, head resting on his forearms. He could feel Frank lining himself up, slipping the slicked up head of his cock inside his ass. They both made shocked noises that slowly evolved into moans and Frank’s dick slid deeper into Gerard. They stayed still, just breathing quick, deep breaths, Gerard feeling the burn of Frank’s pulsing dick deep inside him.
Sign up to rate and review this story