Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Your Eyes

by PatbtrthnPete

My first attempt at Pikey. (Pete Wentz, Mikey)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-27 - Updated: 2012-01-27 - 1543 words

?Blocked
This is the first time I've written Pete/Mikey so...... I hope it's alright... and I posted it under MCR since it's Mikey's POV.... anyways enjoy?


Those eyes. His eyes. Those beautiful chocolate brown eyes are forever burned into my memory. I can’t honestly say that I particularly mind having a perfect picture of them saved into my memory. I can sense every emotion he’s hiding when I look into them. And if eyes are windows to the soul, then his soul must be gorgeous. To think two orbs of vision could keep my mind occupied for hours. But here I am, sitting at home, just imagining those eyes. I shake my head and look around my messy house and decide to spend my time in a more productive way. I busy myself with the dishes to start, glancing at my phone ever so often, silently praying for a text. Not a text from just anyone, of course. If Gerard texted I’m sure I’d throw my phone in frustration. No. I want him to text me. Well to be honest, I’d like him to do much more than text me, but a text would be just fine. Some sort of contact. Something. I start a load of laundry and plop on the couch, and pick up my phone. If he won’t text me, then I guess I’ll just have to text him. I hope he isn’t too busy to text back. I hope even more that he doesn’t get annoyed with my constant need to talk to him. I hide it as well as I can, but how could I not be in love with him? I scroll through my messages until I find his name.

“Hey.” I send the one worded text message, leaving out many of the things I’d wish to say.

He replies seconds later, “Hey Mikes, what’s up? :) “

I bite my lip and sit up on the couch as I text back, “Nothing, I’m about to die of boredom.”

As I wait for him to reply I desperately hope he’ll offer to come over. Or invite me over. Am I pathetic for wanting this? Am I pathetic for not asking myself? He replies and I quickly take a look.

“Same here. You home?”

I grin and reply “Where else would I be?”


“Smartass. I’m coming over.”

I giggle and respond “No need to ask permission.”

“Damn right.”

I bite my lip and look down at my clothes, which I’d been wearing for three days. I wince and rush to my closet to get dressed. It isn’t usually like me to not shower every day when I’m home. I grab a pair of skinny jeans and an Anthrax T-shirt before going into the bathroom and quickly stripping off my clothes and stepping into the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body before getting out of the shower, almost falling, and getting dressed. I use my new Wet-to-Dry straightener and wipe the smudges off of my glasses, before going to the living room and picking up the random candy bar wrappers and such. The second I plop back onto the couch, I hear him banging on the door.

”Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiichael!”

I roll my eyes and get up to open the door “Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeter.” I open it and pout, “Stop calling me that!”

He chuckles, making the aforementioned beautiful eyes sparkle, “Alright, but only because that pout is impossible to resist.”

I step back to let Pete inside, then close the door behind him.

“So how’ve you been?” he smiles.

I shrug “Off tour and everything, so bored…” I walk into the kitchen “Want a soda?”

He smiles and nods “Ya know, most people would keep alcohol in their fridge…”

“I’m not most people… Drinking... it’s just not really my thing.” I hand him a can of coke.

His smile widens “I know, Mikey. It just adds to your adorableness…”

I blush and shrug, walking into the living room to sit on the couch with him. He pulls me into a hug before we can sit down. I hug back, taking in his intoxicating scent. I loosen my grip, but lay my head on his shoulder when he doesn’t let go. He chuckles softly and places a light kiss on the top of my head. So light, in fact, I’m sure I imagined it. When he does finally let go, I fight to keep a frown off of my face and sit down on the couch with my back on the armrest, so that I’m facing him. He sits the same way, on the other side and smiles.

“So, I got a new bass!” he grins.

“Oh? And have you licked this one too?” I giggle.

He gives me his signature sneer before grinning “Not yet…”

“Basses… are friends, not food.” I nod, keeping a straight face as he bursts into laughter.

“You would quote a Disney movie…”

I cross my arms “You’re just as bad for knowing it’s a Disney movie. And knowing which movie.”

He looks down “Touché…”

I giggle and gently bump his knee with mine and uncontrollably grin as he repeats the flirtatious action.

“So for a guy who never smiles….” He looks up into my eyes “You sure smile a lot…”

I blush lightly and shrug “Sometimes…”

“All of the time, at least when I’m around.” He smirks.

My blush spreads further onto my cheeks “I..what?”

He chuckles “So I heard you and Alicia….” He frowns “Sorry should I not bring that up?”

I shake my head “Things weren’t… weren’t working… it’s fine.”

“Her loss then?”

I shrug “It was my fault…”

“How so?” he tilts his head.

“I erm… she thinks I’m into this guy- I mean s-som-someone e-else….”

“Guy? What guy?” he raises an eyebrow.

“N-Not a g-guy I-I’m no-not g-gay…”

He smirks “I didn’t say that, you did.”

I blush deeply “I-I di-didn’t m-mean it!”

“Mikey, if you like men, I won’t judge you. Hell, I’ve made out with men before.”

I hide my face in my hands, and then squeak as I feel him pull me onto his lap.

He whispers into my ear “Let me see that beautiful face?”

Reluctantly, I slide my hands down my face a little and look into his eyes, and feel calm almost instantly. I swear he can hypnotize with those eyes.

“All the way, sugar. I want to see all of it.”

I put my hands down and bite my lip, unable to take my gaze away from his eyes, which…seem closer then they were before. I write that off as my imagination as well.

“So…” he whispers, “Who’s the guy?”


I can’t fucking tell him I’m in love with him! That would ruin our friendship!

“I-I’m not-“

“Mikey.” He says in a voice that is both demanding, and soft.

“I-I can’t tell you!” my eyes begin to water, “Please don’t make me t-tell you! I-I don’t want you to hate me…”

“Mikey…” his face inches a bit closer, though I may be imagining it, “I could never, will never hate you. Tell me.”

I shudder as I feel his breath on my lips “I-I..”

“C’mon Mikes… just one word.” His arms tighten around my waist.

I mumble as quietly as I can, in hopes he won’t hear my answer and give up, “You.”

All I can see is his smirk, before his lips are pressed against mine. My eyes close instinctively as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. Wait. He’s kissing me. Pete Wentz is kissing me. Me. I, Mikey Way, am kissing him, Pete Wentz! He deepens the kiss and squeezes my waist, earning a soft gasp against his lips. Our lips move together, and soon after his tongue licks across my lip, begging for access that I happily grant. As soon as I part my lips, he slides his tongue into my mouth to lick the roof of my mouth, and then my tongue. Our tongues fight between our mouths for dominance as I grip onto his hair. He moans softly against my lips before pulling back with a smirk as I blush deeply.

“Jeez you took forever to admit your feelings…” he grins.

I blush “F-Fuck how long did you know?”

He chuckles “You remember that day when we met? You where giggling and blushing…. And there was the stuttering too… You’re fucking adorable, Mikey.”

I blush even more “Fuck I’m so obvious…”

He nods and quickly pecks my lips “I only waited because I wanted to get to know you first…and I feel deeply in love with the bassist of MCR… but when I wanted to make a move you had a girlfriend.”

“S-So y-you like me?”

He grins, “How could I not be in love with you?”

I blush and look into his eyes, for any hint of a lie and find none. All I find is the warmth and love in his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story