Categories > Original > Erotica

After Party

by GothicTundra

F/F oneshot. Iris and Kora have a little after party in their hotel room.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 539 words

?Blocked

We stumbled into the hotel like psychotic monkeys. My hands were sweaty, I nearly dropped the card key to my room. Once the door was open, she nearly fell in the room. Kora was a 18 year old girl with a curvy figure. I lusted after her. She was a realistic girl, not a fake anorexic slut. I had taken her to a party, and she had gotten drunk for the first time in her short life. 

I pinned her against the tightly shut door and stared down into her blue eyes. She started to say something right before I slammed my lips to hers. Kora's lips were soft and wet, she tasted of vodka. I licked her bottom lips, and was granted access to her tongue. Our tongues danced together in each others mouth for what seemed for hours. I slid my hand down her side and around her waist, slipping my hand in her panties, which were hardly covered by her minidress. I rubbed her vag soft and slow, slightly dipping my finger into her every once in a while. Soft moans escaped her lips. I pushed her over to the bed and ripped her panties off, hitched her dress up and started kissing around her sensitive areas. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and licked her clitoris. Over and over my tongue would slip up her hood and over her clit. She was practically screaming while I did this. I passed my tongue through her lips and down into her vagina. She bucked her hips into my face, making me smile and work harder for her. 

"Oh, shit..!" she screamed. A soft flow of cum flowed out of her. I sucked on her clit one last time as she finished off. I pulled her up and unzipped that tiny dress of hers and threw it to the ground along with mine. I kissed up her stomach and ran my tongue over her breasts, nibbling on her nipples every once in a while. More moans slipped out of her lips and I couldn't take it any longer. I nearly died when she demanded that I ride her face. Without question I crawled on top of her, with my ass just above her face. She licked up and down my cunt in a fast motion, every once in a while twirling her tongue around my clit or entrance. My moans couldn't be contained and I was already close to climax. She slipped a finger inside me and started pumping. Then another. And another. I screamed her name out, goddamn, I'm so fucking close... She pulled her fingers out and spread my cheeks, her tongue went up and down my vag and around my ass. I could only take so much of this before I climaxed. I rode out the waves of my orgasm, bucking my hips along with it. I collapsed to the side and Kora crawled up on top of me, resting her head on my chest. "You should take me to parties more often." she said smiling. 





---
hey readers- this is my first time writing f/f erotica, so I would really appreciate some critics/reviews! Be as harsh and cruel as you can.
Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story