Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

Work Interrupted

by linlie

Shannon interrupting his gf who is trying to do some work on her laptop.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 1810 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sitting on the couch in sweatpants and one of his sleeveless shirts with my laptop in my lap I try to focus on my schoolwork. I’m working on an essay for university and even though its only a two page piece I’ve been staring at my laptop for the past hour while only producing about a hundred words. I flew to LA knowing I wouldn’t spend too much time on my schoolwork by I swore I would get something done. I needed to or I’d be working my ass off when I got home.
That’s why I slipped out of his loving embrace this morning leaving him alone in his bed and sneaked down with my laptop. But ever since turning it on my mind kept on slipping back to that gorgeous man sleeping upstairs. His arms around my waist, his warm lips on mine and strong hands caressing every bit of my body. I try to shake the thoughts from my mind again and focus on the screen in front of me.

I get a couple of more lines down when I suddenly feel his strong hands on my shoulders as his lips pressed against my temple. I close my eyes and lean my head back against him. His hands slip down from my shoulders and sneak into the sides of my shirt. As I reach up and lock my hands around his neck pulling his lips to mine. He kisses me as his rough hands gently squeeze my naked breasts. I move my head so I can deepen the kiss as his hands shift under my shirt and his hands keep on squeezing my breasts while his thumbs play with my nipples. I moan into his mouth before breaking the kiss.

“Shannon” I sigh “Good morning” he replies while his hands keep massaging my breasts. “Stop it” I moan as I try to pull his hands from my chest. He keeps them where they are and pinches my nipples causing my to inhale sharply and moan. “Why? I’m quite sure you are enjoying yourself” he says while his right hand sneaks down my belly into my sweatpants down to the heat that has been growing there ever since his hands sought their way into the shirt. I squirm under his touch. “Jup, you are” he whispers into my ear when his hand sneaks between my legs cupping me. “I’m working” I moan as his fingers stroke me through my panties and his hot mouth is busy kissing and licking my soft spot below my ear.

“Shan, please I need to finish this” I whisper as I close my legs trapping his hand there. He sighs as he removes his hands from my clothes. “What are you working on that is so much fun you are willing to ignore me?” he pouts before attacking my neck again. “Some stupid essay”. I answer with a sigh. “A stupid essay is more fun than me?” he whispers sexily in my ear. “Yes” I say grinning. I regret it immediately as bites my neck. “Shan, that hurts!” I whine as he licks at the bite mark easing the pain a little. I sigh as his hot, wet tongue licks the sensitive skin.

“Shan” I groan as I feel him crawling over the back of the couch dropping down next to me without his mouth leaving the skin on my neck. He puts his arm around me pulling me to him drawing me into a deep kiss as his other hand pulls the laptop from my hands and puts it on the table. “Shan” I whisper as we part for air “Stop whining, we’ve only got a couple of more hours before Jay comes back home. I want to enjoy those” he says tenderly before kissing me again. His hand tucks at the hem of my shirt pulling it up. I break the kiss as the fabric reaches my face. “He’ll be home today?” I pout. “Yeah” he says taking my pouting lower lip into his mouth softly nibbling and licking it as his hands move to cup my breasts again. “He just called me. He’ll be home by dinnertime” Shannon says in between kisses.

I groan annoyed opening my mouth letting Shannon push his tongue into mine. Of course I loved Jared but being alone in the house with Shannon for the past week was amazing. We spend every moment together, constantly touching. We barely left the house after Shannon picked me up from the airport a week ago. Only to do some shopping 3 days ago the rest of the time inside was divided between cuddling, making out, long and slow love making and rough and passionate sex. While these thoughts run through my mind Shannon pushes me sideways and down so I’m on back on the couch.

I let go of my thoughts as Shannon’s mouth leaves mine to attack my neck again while his hands slide down my body to push my sweatpants down. I moan again while I stroke his hair as I feel him move down my body kissing and licking as he goes down. I moan feeling his strong hands caress all over my body and his stubble stroking my chest and belly as he goes down. He pulls my pants off and moves between my legs laying down on my body kissing me again as I feel his hardness presses against my thigh. I shift underneath him so can move against him and stimulate myself at the same time. I move my hands from his hair, caress down his back and start to push his boxers down.

Shannon breaks the kiss “Impatient much?” he says while he stands up and gets rid of his boxers. “Very much” I answer hungrily while I kick my own panties off too as he crawls back between my legs and kisses me again. I feel his soft hot lips on mine, his hot tongue licking against my lips demanding entry into my mouth as he reaches down between us and positions himself against my opening. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. I moan at the mere feeling off having softly pushing against me and as I open my mouth to let the moan escape Shannon plunges his hot tongue into my mouth and at the same time pushes into my wetness.

I scream out in pleasure as he pushes all the way in with one swift push, my scream is muffled by his mouth on mine and his tongue that is swirling around in mine. He holds steady for a second to let me adjust a little to him. I’m glad he gives me that time to get adjusted to him, even though we’ve been at it like bunnies he still stretches me wide every time. His lips leave mine and he buries his face in the crook of my neck. “Fuck babe, how are you still this tight” he mumbles against my collarbone. This comment brings a smile to my face. “you’re just big” I giggle before I move my hips as far as I can, which is only a little with his weight on top of me. With these little strokes his pelvic bone rubs against my clit make me moan against his ear. “God baby, you sound so sexy” he mumbles before starting to move with me; long, slow strokes. He grabs my wrists pulling our hands above my head lacing our fingers together. His breathing lowly speeds up as both our moans grow louder. He drags against my g-spot on every stroke nudging the sensitive nerves and his chest strokes against my hard nipples. I feel myself clench around him as an orgasm washes over me. Shannon keeps the pace steady kissing me deeply as I shake around him.

He holds still placing butterfly kisses on my neck and collarbones as I come down from my orgasm and catch my breath. “That was fast babe” he says smirking. I feel him still hard inside of me and I want to start moving again so he can come too. But Shannon has something else in mind. He pulls out and picks me up and spins me around so I’m leaning over the side of the couch. “Shan! What the” I start saying until he pushes back in me. “Fuck” I finish moaning struggling to get a grip on the side of the couch as Shannon moves his hands to my hips and gets a steady rhythm going. “Oh my” I moan feeling Shannon burying himself all the way in me, pushing all the way up to my cervix making me groan in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I hear Shannon groan behind me as he moves his hands from my hips to my shoulders gaining more leverage. Pulling me back to him as he pushes himself into me harder and faster with every minute that passes. “oh God Shan, you are so fucking deep” I scream out as I feel another orgasm approaching. I feel Shannon tensing behind me as his breathing becomes shallower with every trust. “come with me babe” he says with a hoarse voice. Suddenly he reaches beneath me rubbing my clit sending me over the edge within seconds. As my muscles clamp down around him he empties his load inside of me. While we both ride out or orgasm I feel Shannon collapsing on top of me forcing me down into the side of the couch uncomfortably.

“Shan, move” I groan trying to lift myself up a bit with his weight still on top off me. “sorry” he groans before carefully slipping out of me and dropping himself back on the couch. Reaching over to get his boxers and he shoots my panties my way again. I get up from the couch to pull them on and pull my sweatpants back on as well before dropping myself on the couch against his chest again. He kisses me and I open my mouth to lick his lips before he lets me in and roam around in his mouth. His hands settle around my waist as he pulls me to his chest. We part for breath as his lips start to caress my back again. “Im gonna miss this” I whisper before closing my eyes and relaxing against him. “What?” he asks. “This, doing whatever we want when we want it. That will be over when Jay gets back tonight” I whisper sighing regretfully. “Ow hell it won’t” Shan whispers “He’ll just have to live with it or drag his ass into an hotel” he says kissing the top of my head. “Good” I whisper before closing my eyes and falling asleep in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story