Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars

You are my bitch tonight.

by linlie

Jared and Gerard have their 3 year anniversery... but Gerard is nowhere to be found.... or is he m/m

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 3042 words - Complete

?Blocked
I walked up the steps to my front door upset I hadn’t heard from him today. I brushed the strands of the sleepy pomegranate Mohawk from my face with one hand while the other fiddles in my pocket looking for my keys as I feel the tears stinging behind me eyes. “Fuck” I curse when I feel a tear escaping my left eye. I went through the day determined not to cry, not this time. I step inside closing the door behind me while kicking off my shoes. I pull my jacket off and throw it towards the coat hangers under the stairs while I make my way towards the bedroom in the dark. My mind is spinning in anger. Why the hell did he not call or text or anything. It always had to come from me and this time I decided to wait for him to take the first step.

I snatched the blackberry from my pocket looking at the picture on the background as I throw myself on the bed. It’s a picture of Gerard, the secret love of my life for 3 years today. Asleep, his black hair forming a nice contrast with the white pillow and his gorgeous, toned, naked chest only half covered by a sheet. A perfect picture, one many killjoys would kill to get. I close my eyes and think about the morning 4 weeks ago when I took that picture. Everything seemed to be perfect then. After showering together he promised to call to make definite plans for tonight, but of course he never did.

Just as my fingers want to hit speed dial to call him and ask him what’s up I hear something moving and I tense a little. Listening intent to see if I hear anything again, in the little light coming in from the window I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. I get up from the bed to turn on the light but when I walk across the room someone suddenly grabs me and a piece of silk is placed over my eyes quickly. A million thoughts go through my mind at once and I want to fight the hold on my shoulders until I hear his voice “Relax, it’s me” he says. While I hear him flipping on the light before giving me a soft peck on the lips. A million thoughts race through my mind on the one hand I’m still upset and I want to yell at him for not calling me all day. But on the other hand I want to hug him, hold him and tell him I love because I’m so happy he is here.

“Happy anniversary” he says before giving me a sharp push making me fall back on the bed. He is on top of me within seconds and I feel him pulling my shirt of me roughly and hurried. I forget all about my inner struggle as I feel him move away a little and I want to reach over to touch him but before I can touch his chest my hands are suddenly cuffed together and to the headboard. Gerard is moving so fast my mind doesn’t even have time to process what is going on before it is too late. My hands are bound above my head and Gerard is sitting on my waist. His nibble fingers tracing patterns on my chest. I feel his fingers trace up my sides slowly caressing my ribs on by one. I bite my lip determined not to make a sound as his fingers move over my collarbones and down to my nipples. His calloused fingers linger there drawing circles while barely touching the skin. I try to lift my upper body up from the bed to increase his touch but the moment I move up he pulls his hands away. “What are you up to babe? Let me see you!” I ask him slightly worried. I’m usually the dominant one. Of course he gets his chance sometimes too but never like this. I feel him leaning closer to me his lips near my ear “You’re my bitch tonight” he whispers lovingly before licking my earlobe. I tense in excitement and anticipation, his tone of voice lets me know this night is going to be passionate and long while the restraints around my hands remind me that I’m not going to be the one in control tonight.

I want to move and twist my fingers in his hair and pull his lips to mine but the only thing I can do is pull against the cuffs that already hurt my wrists. “relax” he whispers again while his lips make a trail from my ear all over my cheek to my chin and up to my other ear nibbling on my other earlobe. I feel a groan coming from the back of my throat and I feel Gerard smile against my neck. “Kiss me please?” I almost beg, needing to feel his lips on mine. I feel him inch closer to my lips and I can feel his warm breath on mine. I move my head up as far as I can to touch his lips feeling him move out of my reach. “No” he says before sitting back on my hips.

I let out a whine when I feel him pull back I can hear him chuckle. In my mind I go over ways to make him pay for this until I feel him slide back a little his fingers opening the button on my jeans and I tense hating not being able to see what he is doing. “Relax and I might let you see me” he whispered while his fingers pulled the zipper down while putting pressure on my cock that is becoming firmer with every second that passes. I gasp as he grabs me through the fabric of my boxers while his thumb caresses my head and I feel my cock growing to full hardness within seconds as I let out a moan. Gerard laughs as he gets of the bed and pulls off my jeans and boxers in one swift move. “I knew you were enjoying yourself despite of your fighting” he says seductively before spreading my legs and crawling between them. I drop my head back with a sigh as he runs his fingers up via the inside of my legs before settling on my hips. I feel him bend down and a second later his hot, wet tongue dips into my belly button making me moan. I feel him smile against my skin as his left hand cups my balls and his chest rests on my hardness while he slowly massages my balls and licks and kisses my belly button. I try to fight back a moan. His touches are driving me mad, because my sight is caught off my other sense are heightened.

“Gee” I whimper as his lips leave my belly but that whimper turns into a moan as his tongue returns licking the vein on the underside cock as the hand that is not playing with my balls wraps around the base and sets a slow rhythm as his lips softly kiss the head. I pull against the restraints as I moan. “Gee stop teasing” I whisper as I pull up my legs and rest them against his back and sides trying imagine what he looks like sitting like that between my legs. I gasp as his mouth finally opens and lets the head in slowly. His hot warm lips wrapping around the head as his wet tongue caressed the slit. As he slowly sets a rhythm taking a little more in every time he bobs down I feel I start to get light headed and force so breath in my laughs with a sharp gasp. Gerard moves his head back and kisses the head. “Relax” he says “and keep on breathing” and I hear the smirk that is probably plastered on his face. I open my mouth to make a witty remark but at the same moment Gerard’s lips wrap around the head again and I decide to stay silent and enjoy his antics. The hand the was massaging balls lifts my hips off the bed a little and as I lift myself up a little, careful not to suddenly choke Gerard, and he pushes a pillow under my back. I rest against the pillow as his fingers slip between my butt cheeks and slowly caress my anus. I groan and fight to lie still as his fingers softly circle the opening pushing against it a little teasing me. “Gee” I moan as he removes his fingers and his mouth and sits back up.

“Impatient much?” he asks while I hear him snap open a bottle. When his fingers return they are slick with something and I can only guess its lube. As one of his fingers slowly starts to push in, his lips wrap around the head again, his tongue swirling around the head slowly lowering himself down as his finger pushes in further. I focus on breathing for a minute as he gets a rhythm going. His head bobbing up and down the same time his finger moves in and out of me. When I’ve finally got my breathing back to normal he adds a second finger causing me to cry out in pleasure as his fingers move in me stretching me. The slight painful sting is so easy to forget when his mouth sinks down a little further on my cock as he head hits the back of his throat. “Gee?” I moan “Gee, Im gonna cum” I warned him in a hoarse voice. But this only seemed to encourage him as his fingers inside of my curled up a little searching for that little bundle of nerves. I let out a scream of pleasure when his fingers hit the spot. He kept on stroking it as he moved his head back up a little his mouth sucking the head while his tongue teased the slit. After a couple of seconds I can’t hold out any more and empty myself in his mouth. My body shuddering as I felt him swallow my cum and his tongue kept on twirling around the head while I rode through the aftermath of my orgasm. Suddenly I noticed a little burn in my ass and I realised that while I was cumming he had added a third finger stretching me a bit more getting me ready for what was to come.

I lay back trying to relax and enjoy the buzz from my orgasm as his fingers slowly moved in and out of me, making me moan every time they hit my prostate. I felt Gerard laying his head on my stomach licking and kissing some lines invisible to my still blindfolded eyes. “Gee, please let me see babe!” I beg. I felt him smile against my skin before biting down on my hipbone, I gasp at the sudden pain as his tongue swipes out to lick away the pain. Then he sits back up, pulls his fingers out slowly and crawls on top off my body. Finally his lips press on mine. I open my mouth instantly as I feel his tongue trace my lips. I moan into his mouth as his tongue enters my mouth and our tongues begin a sensual, slow dance. I feel his fingers in my hair and I lift my head to he can untie knot behind my head. He breaks the kiss as I squint a little against the light but when I open my eyes again I stare straight into my lovers gorgeous hazel eyes. I smile finally looking in those eyes and lift my head up a little so I can kiss him again.

As our kiss grows more passionate Gerard’s hand start roaming my body again. Caressing down from my shoulders over my ribs and back up to tease my nipples. I moan as his hands play there and when he shifts I feel the bulge in his jeans pressed against my hip. I move against him causing him to moan as I feel myself firm up again too from the friction it is causing. Gerard moves back letting his fingers of his left hand trace down my chest his nails leaving stinging redlines down my chest as his right hand undoes the button on his jeans and tugs the zipper down. His left hand gives my cock a couple of quick strokes making me moan and grow hard again before he gets off the bed and kick his jeans and boxers off.

I strain my neck and pull against the cuffs to lift myself up enough to see him as he pulls his shirt off tossing it to the pile of cloths at the foot off the bed before crawling up the bed again. He reaches for the bottle of lube again and slicks up his fingers again pushing them in me as his teeth find my hipbone again. I bite my lip as his fingers move inside me and his teeth and tongue leave marks all over my left hipbone. When he looks up at me my hip feels like it will remain blue for at least a month but the look in his eyes makes me forget everything. “You ready Jay?” he asks while he pulls his fingers out and grabs the bottle of lube again. I swallow hard and nod. I have bottomed before with Gerard but it has been a while since the last time, usually Gerard bottoms for me. I watch his eyes as he looks down while slicking up his own shaft with lube and reaching over for a towel that is lying on the bed to wipe his hands before making eye contact with me. I pull my legs up a little and spread them wide open so Gerard can crawl in between them. I look at him as he positions himself against me and looks into my eyes. I bite my lip and give him a nod.

That is all the encouragement he needs as he slowly pushes in. With two small strokes he is buried inside of me and he lets his head drop to my chest as we both get used to the feeling. Even though he took his time opening me up and applied a generous amount of lube the burning feeling in my ass makes my bite me my lips so hard I draw a little blood. Gerard moves his head up so he is hovering over my looking me in the eye. I stick my tongue out and lick his lips which makes him dive in for a passionate kiss. As we are kissing Gerard starts to move gently causing me to break the kiss as I whimper in pleasure mixed with pain. He keeps on moving slowly and gently while his lips latch on my collar bone marking the skin there with little bites and kisses. As I get adjusted to his size in me, the burn lessens and I start to move with him a little encouraging him to lengthen his strokes. His left hand reaches between us and starts to stroke my cock in the same, slow, steady rhythm.

I moan and draw my lip between my teeth and bite down as Gerard picks up his pace, his strokes harder and faster. I scream out in pleasure as he rubs against my prostate this encourages his to keep his strokes the same, keeping the pressure on my prostate. As his pace quickens and his strokes become shorter, harder and more rushes and his breathing picks up. His lips move from my collarbone and latch to my lips again. I push tongue between his lips and our tongues begin a sensual dance as his hand around me tightens and my breath hitches. I drop my head back as Gerard’s lips start to assault my neck. “Gee” I moan as I feel my second orgasm approach. “Let go” he groans as he pushes in hard and fast while stroking me as if his life depends on it. “Gee” I whimper again and with that I let go. I can feel my cum cover mine abdomen as he keeps on stroking me all through my orgasm and pick up the speed he moves in and out of me. I can feel his strokes becoming less and less controlled as I start to come down from my orgasm. I tighten my muscles around him moving with him and a minute later his breath hitches and I feel him coming inside of me. His hips stop moving as he lays down on my chest again his lips finding mine again. We lay there just kissing and touching for a minute until I realise how much my arms are hurting. “Gee, babe?” I whisper against his lips. He lifts his face up and looks me in the eye. “Please untie me?” I whisper “I promise I’ll be good” he smirks and carefully pulls out of my body and crawls off the bed reaching for his pants getting the key from his pocket. He crawls up my body again kisses my lips “If you don’t behave they will go back on” he whispers in my ear before giving me a wink and reaching up, opening the cuffs.

As soon as my hands are free I take back control flipping us over and latching my mouth to his ravaging his mouth. When we part for air I roll off him and pull him into an embrace. “I love you Gee” I whisper shifting as close to him as I can get, entwining our legs together so we are touching all over. He presses his forehead to mine. “I love you too” he whispers before burying his head in the crook of my neck. I close my eyes and let my hand wander over his back caressing him as I feel his breath deepen and he drifts off to sleep and soon after I do the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story