Categories > Original > Romance

by jay2121

Two people know eachother from an old inn and they both love eachother from the first sight of looking at one and other but they dont dare say or do anything but which one will break the ice ......

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-03 - Updated: 2012-02-03 - 417 words

?Blocked
Some people say that you have to look really hard for love, but Peter he didn't as he met a girl in an old inn as she sat there all alone slowly drinking a glass red wine as if it was her very last drink in the world, as Peter slowly trembled over she looked at with her crystal blue eyes as her eyes met his they both knew that they were meant to be together.
"ummm.. hi my name is Pater and you are" said Peter as he shuck with fear
"My name is Hayley, its nice of you to meet you" she said as she blushed.
after that it went silent as they kept looking into eachothers eyes, hour after hour time went by and they where still looking at eachother.
"Are you going to buy something or am I gunna have to chuck you two out?" said the barmade
"oh yes, ill have Orange Juice please and you Hayley?"
"ill have the same please" as the barsmade walked off "thank you but don't you drink alcohol" she said supised
" no, dont like the stuff" he said with a big smile on his face.
As they laughed at one and another we they both looked at eachother and slowly reached in for a kiss and as there lips touched Hayley moved away and stood up,
"well i better go, you know jobs to d-"
"NO WAIT! i mean just one more drink it can't hurt can it?"
"well ok then one wont hurt" she said as her face lit up with hope,
as the drink rolled in they looked at eachother again, talking about anything as they both tried to hide there feelings from eachother but it was no good as Peter looked at her.
"Ok, i can't hide my feelings for you anymore i really like you Hayley and even though i met you 3 hours ago i feel like your the one for me"
"umm i don't know what to say, but i feel the same but i dont want to rush things and i really want someone to love me and never let go"
"i can do that if you let me and i mean it Hayley i would love you with all my heart and never let you go"
"Ok then Peter i will, i will" she said with a big smile as she grabed her handbag and walked to Peter and kissed him as her arms rapped around him with joy.
Sign up to rate and review this story