Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Broken glass and cigarettes

by RosieRose

Sex is always better when you're mad at each other

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 1844 words - Complete

?Blocked
He stared at me furiously from across the small lounge room. I glared back refusing to back down to his arrogant self centred opinion. To be honest, I couldn’t even remember why we were fighting. It had been going on for so long it was just a battle of the egos now. And I would not back down.
The room around us held evidence of a brutal argument. Glass had been smashed, tantrums thrown. If I wasn’t so mad I might of cared that the frame holding a picture of us happy backstage at a gig was destroyed, the picture distorted from cigarette burns and small tears, the coffee table that had sat neatly a few hours ago now covered with glass and ash, torn books, magazines and song lyrics. Whisky was running down the wall behind me, the smell encasing the entire room.
I could see Axl’s chest rising and falling as he tried to control himself. I didn’t want to be in the same room as him anymore. I stormed across the room headed towards our bedroom; I could hide in there for a while and calm myself down until I was ready to speak to him again. As I passed him he grabbed my arm still glaring at me. I shook him off and he grabbed me again and pulled me close to him. He ducked his head in and kissed me swiftly, I pushed him away and gave him a black look.
He took my face in his hands and pressed his mouth to mine again. I pulled my face away but didn’t move away from him.
“Prick” I snarled
“Bitch” He returned the snarl
His tongue flicked over my top lip and I moved my tongue to meet it. He moved away. I pushed him away again. His eyes burned green with intensity. My heart beat had picked up and there was heat running through my veins from something besides the anger. He slid his arms around my waist and pushed me hard against the wall, pinning me there with his crotch. He kissed me furiously, forcing my mouth open with his tongue. I welcomed it into my mouth and slid my tongue along his lips. I felt his hands move from my waist to the front of my thighs, in an easy movement he lifted my left leg so it was on his hip. He broke the kiss to look at me, challenging me to move my leg from his hip. I grabbed fistfuls of his hair and pulled him back to my mouth. He growled in pain but didn’t move away.
As he kissed me he pressed his crotch into mine and I felt his erection. I pushed myself onto him and moaned softly. He pushed me back the movement sending a jolt through my body. He stood back from me panting, his tongue moving over his top lip.
He still looked angry and it was turning me on, his muscles flexed, his cock bulging through his black leather pants, his intense eyes and locked jaw it was more than I could stand. I wanted him more than I ever had before.
“Take your shirt off” He demanded. I didn’t move. He closed the space between us in one step and tore my shirt, flinging it to the side. I hit his chest
“I liked that shirt” I growled
“I’ll buy you another one” his voice rumbled low and rough as he moved to take off my bra and undo the top of my jeans. I leant in and licked the side of his neck, from his collarbone to the bottom of his ear. He tilted his head for me to continue. I reached down between his legs and rubbed his cock with unnecessary force. Before I knew it he had lifted me up and was crossing the room. He put me down on the coffee table. I felt glass cut into my back and gasped in pain. To my surprise he stopped and looked at me, something besides fury showing in his eyes; concern. He waited until I spoke.
“The glass” I muttered
“Get over it” He said, but he lifted me up and put me on the lounge, pulling my pants off quickly. Lying in just my panties I sat up to undo his pants. As I undid them I licked his chest and bit his nipple ring softly. He pushed me onto my back and kicked easily out of his pants. Like my shirt, he tore my panties off and threw them to join the rest of the mess on the floor. He hovered over me sliding two fingers inside of me and rolling one of them around my clit.
I started to feel the familiar release spread through my body, over my hips, stomach, breasts and legs. I sat up to kiss Axl, his free arm circled around my waist and heaved me up so I was on his lap. With skilled precision he slid himself into me. I stopped breathing as he pushed himself further into me. He gripped my back so hard it hurt and moved faster, I matched my rhythm to his and dug my nails into his shoulder blade.
I started to moan loudly and dug my nails deeper into his muscled shoulder. I felt something trickle over my fingers but I didn’t care, I was close and so was he, I could feel his heartbeat through his cock inside me. He shifted our position so I was on my back again. He folded my knees to my chest and pushed on them, making himself go deeper. He threw his head back and moaned, I saw black spots in front of my eyes and my head started to spin.
“Axl!” I called out breathlessly. I closed my eyes as I caught my breath. I could still feel Axl’s heart beating inside me. He pulled out and collapsed next to me on the couch. I opened my eyes and looked at my hand, it had streaks of Axl’s blood on it, running over my fingers and down my wrist. I turned to look at him and was shocked to see a pained expression on his face.
“What’s wrong?” I asked sharper than I intended.
He didn’t move, or say anything. I waited but he didn’t seem to notice.
“Axl?” Still nothing. “Was that... Was that bad for you?” He had come, gripped my back and fucked me hard, that had to mean something didn’t it?
Finally he moved. He looked at me and frowned “Of course it wasn’t” He said
“You don’t seem very pleased about it”
He looked down at my stomach and traced patterns into my skin. His touch made me tingle, as he moved absentmindedly over my breasts and close to my opening I started to feel wet again.
“Why do we fight?” He wondered out loud suddenly.
I had almost forgotten our fight the angry sex had all but erased it from my mind. “We always fight Axl. I don’t know why we do”
He surprised me by placing his head on my chest and slinging his arm around me “I put you on glass” He murmured
I ran my blood free fingers through his hair “It’s nothing, I doubt any of it even broke the skin” I waved my blood stained hand in front of his face “I did more damage to you”
“That was in the heat of the moment, it doesn’t count” He said but I could hear the smile in his voice.
“What are you afraid of?” I asked. Again, he didn’t say anything but his grip tightened on me and I gathered what he was saying.
“Axl I’m not going to leave you” I said quietly “Especially not after sex like that” I added trying to lighten the mood.
He looked at me with a solemn expression. I sighed “Axl, I love you. At times you drive me crazy and yes I retaliate in every fight we have but that doesn’t mean I want to leave you. I can’t always be in the same room as you, but I definitely can’t live without you”
His mouth crooked up into a half smile “When do you not want to be in the same room as me?” his tone was playful now.
“Before when we were fighting” I said playing with his hair.
“Yeah well look where that got you” He said rolling over to reach his Marlboro reds and a lighter. I had no comeback so I just smiled to myself. He lit up and inhaled offering me a drag. I shook my head no.
“Reds will burn my throat out” I said.
“Pussy” He muttered glancing sideways at me and taking another drag. His eyes drifted to the coffee table. He leant over me and picked up the picture frame. He shook the glass off it recklessly and pulled the photo out.
“I wish this hadn’t been destroyed” He said
“Me too” I sat up and cuddled into his side. “It’s one of my favourites” In the picture Axl was behind me with his arms around my shoulders and his face next to mine and he was smiling. His hair was wild and his eyes were alive, burning an intense emerald. I was wearing his black Guns N’ Roses jacket and had my face turned slightly towards his. From the fight the picture now had a cigarette burn next to Axl’s shoulder and above my head. All over the photo had little white tear marks on it.
He tossed it effortlessly back onto the table and put out his cigarette “I could properly replace it for you” He said rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples.
My back arched slightly “Don’t” I said
“Why?” He asked, not stopping. I didn’t answer, he moved one hand from my breast to in between my legs and just inside my opening. He grinned. “Oh, that’s why”
I thrust down on his fingers, I wanted him again, who cares if I was technically still supposed to be mad at him. “Please?” I gasped
He moved to kiss me as he let his fingers do more walking. He put one finger on my clit again and I began to breathe sharply “More of this?” He murmured against my skin
I moaned in approval, unable to put a sentence together “Or more of this?” he slid his cock inside me and I moaned in approval clawing at his hair to keep him close. I arched all the way back “Yeah, Axl!”
In between my orgasms he began a trail of kisses from my lips to the bottom of my ear “ I love you” He said just above a whisper, right before he pushed into me so hard I was sure the neighbours could hear me scream
Sign up to rate and review this story