Categories > Original > Erotica

Ones Trash is Another Ones Treasure +ONESHOT+

by SarahSeraphic

Delilah is abused by her boyfriend. One day she flees, and finds herself in the comforting arms of a sexy stranger.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 2841 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Cheating skank bitch.” Aiden speaks, venom laced in each word.

“Aiden, I didn’t cheat! That’s not a hickie! You did that! Please!” I whimper on the verge of tears.

“Liar!” He shouted, connecting his fist to my nose. I stumble back in pain, an agonized groan escaping my lips as my hands come up to me face. I could feel blood tracing down my face to my arms and hands.

“It’s a bruise! From when you were choking me last nigh-“

“Shut the fuck up whore! I always catch marks from the others! All over you!” As he said his fist hurtled into my unprepared stomach forcing to keel over and collapse on the tile. I was gasping for air as tears rushed down my cheeks. Please not too bad tonight, I can’t take anymore of this, I need to get out! I think to myself.

“Aiden please, you always do this, just stop!” All I got in response to my plea was a swift grabbing of the shirt so I was hoisted up in the air. “Aiden… No… P-please… Baby I-“

“NO!” He shouts, cutting me off. It was at that moment that my frail battered body went soaring through the air like a rag doll, crashing face first onto the glass table that shatter from the force. The wind was knocked out of me instantly, and I felt my ribs nearly snap at the impact. I almost couldn’t feel the shards of broken glass slicing into my torso, the shock of the moment being so mind numbing. I could easily feel the liquid seeping on to my shirt. I have to get out! My mind was thinking frantically. Maybe if I play knocked out he’ll leave! Immediately I close my eyes, tears forcing through my closed lids as his foot steps make their way towards me. I feel him stop next to me, and the hatred he had for me seemed to burn into my back as he glared. “Slut.” He says, giving me one last forceful kick to the side. I winced a little bit, but remained silent. Thankfully he hadn’t seen that… It is then that I peer out and see him grabbing his car keys. I could remember when he was grabbing them to take us out to dinner, when his grey eyes held joy, his brown hair looked handsome, and his skin angelic. Now that light was gone and all I saw was a terrifying shell of a man.

As he went to turn for the door I quickly snapped my eyes shut again, feeling the breeze rush past me as he walked by and out the door. I stayed laying there unmoving until I heard his truck start up and speed off. I counted to 30 in my head then got up slowly. My body was aching and my vision was blurred with tears and swelling. Stumbling out the door, I peer in both directions, my heart racing. I don’t see any sign of Aiden then take off running. It was dark and chilly outside, and my teeth were chattering up a storm. I wish I had a grabbed a jacket on my way out. My body was pleading me to stop running, and all the contents or lack of in my stomach was threatening to spill out.

I had made it for about a mile before the searing pain couldn’t be masked, and I fell to my hands and knees trembling. I moaned in agony. This had caused me to scrape myself up, damaging what was already broken. I was so caught up in pain and crying that I hadn’t noticed the man that came up next to me as I began to throw up harshly. I hadn’t noticed him until I saw large pale mans hands reach around pull my hair back out of the way. I was glad… I could tell just by looking at them that it wasn’t Aiden to my relief. After a few more moments I was done, and my arms and legs were about to give out, but the mystery man caught me and pulled me into his chest softly, the scent of coconut and vanilla swarming my nose.

Slowly I tip my head up to look at him. My mouth fell open in awe. He had glowing golden green eyes shielded by the black hood pulled over his head, porcelain pale skin, and his face looked as if it were sculpted by angels themselves. His hair was shaped into choppy layers that went just above his shoulders, side swept across his eyes, and black. His full lips were pierced with snake bites, and to my dismay they were also pointed down in a frown and his eyes were filled with worry. That’s when I remembered how battered and broken my entire being was.

“What happened to you…?” he said just above a whisper. His voice was deep and melodic. The way he spoke made a shutter pass through my body.

“I-I… My boy…friend. H-he…” That fast, tears were spilling down my cheeks, and his hands delicately wiped them away, even though there was blood all over it from my nose. With a swallow I continue. “He beats me… I couldn’t take it anymore… I ran away… He will find me though because I have no where to run but back to him! He’ll kill me!” I say, nearly shouting now. His face twisted into one that held sadness and even more so wrath.

“He did what?!” The man shouted. I cringe.

“Please… Don’t yell it scares me!” I whimper in fear, and instantly his face softens as he gathers me up in his arms, lifting me gently. I hadn’t even seen the car he had been driving parked just to the side. He slowly sits me down inside the vehicle. I don’t know why I had told him this… No one knew what happened between closed doors for the last 2 years of my relationship with Aiden. He glanced at me for another second before sighing and going around to the driver’s side. He makes a U-turn and starts driving away.

“What’s your name sweetheart?” He asks suddenly, weaving through the neighborhood.

“Delilah… How about you…?”

“Mikey…” He says lightly, not saying anything until a couple moments later. “So… How long has this been happening to you?” He asks softly, his eyes glancing over at me.

“Two years now…” I mumble, twiddling my thumbs, staring at me bare feet.

“God, that is fucking terrible… How did you do it?” He said, shaking his head.

“I used to love him… I thought he’d change. He was jealous and always thought I was cheating on him because he would see marks on my body. They were ones he left though… He is so in denial about it that he just calls me a lying skank and then this!” I whimper, waving at my body. A frown tugs at his lips when we suddenly pull into his driveway.

“Well Deh, you can stay with me, okay? Don’t worry… You never have to deal with that piece of shit again.” He says lightly, quickly getting out of the car assisting me to his front door. I smile slightly, a wave of relief and dare I say happiness swarming me at his words. I never have to worry about him again.

“Thank you…” I say as he guides me into his bathroom, pulling a first aid kit out of his cabinet.

“Sit hon…” he says gently, and I settle on the edge of the bath tub. He lightly dabs away the blood and tears staining my cheeks, then gives me mouth wash to get rid of the vomit taste in my mouth. I gratefully accept and rinse the spearmint flavored liquid in my mouth before spitting it back in the trash. “Can you please take off your shirt so I can clean all these?” He asks politely. I nod, slipping the top over my head, a soft blush forming on them as Aiden had been the only man to ever see me like this. I notice his eyes do a quick scan of my body before he looks up at my face. “You’re beautiful Delilah…” He whispers lightly. I glance in the mirror.

Back before I was getting beaten, my eyes had been a vibrant shade of green, my skin a snowy tone, a very faint dusting of freckles across my nose. My hair used to be a light golden brown. Now I looked dull and sickly… I had no idea what he was talking about.

“T-thanks…” I whisper. He simply smiles at me and my heart melts. It’s such a glowing smile and it warms my entire body just looking at it. By now he had cleaned out all the incisions that were made in my flesh by the glass and bandages on my scraped knees. My skin tingled the entire time under his touch. I never felt like this when Aiden touched me, even when it was sexual.

“Let’s get you to my room okay?” He said, picking me up again and walking me in there. Resting me down in bed he took a spot next to me, carefully allowing his fingers to thread through my hair, toying with it softly.

“That feels so nice…” I say lightly, closing my eyes and releasing a pleased sigh.

“I’m glad darling.” He replies, and I can some what feel him smiling behind me.

“Mikey?”

“Yes doll?”

“Will you please hold me? I just feel so alone…” I state sadly, he immediately secures my body to his with his strong arms, and it wasn’t until right then that I realized I’d never put my shirt back on, but I honestly don’t even care right now. His arms against my bare body make a pleasant shiver surge through me.

“Delilah you are so fucking beautiful.” He states to me again, his lips caressing my hair and face as he plants light kisses all over. As he does this I feel heat pooling between my legs. My mind suddenly began screaming at me, let him touch you; let him make you feel good if he is willing; let him take away the pain forever. Slowly I turn my body to my back which automatically put me slightly underneath him with the way he was laying there. His eyes locked onto mine for a moment, then he slowly leaned down, kissing my black eye, my tender sore nose, then lingers on my busted lip as I kiss him back softly. He took that as his cue and moved the rest of the over top of me, his hand resting gently on my cheek as he massages my lips with his own. A soft moan escapes my lips as my thin arms reach around him, gently easing him closer to me.

Soon his lips begin heading south, trailing down my jaw to my neck, placing subtle kisses there, lightly suckling on a sweet spot I hadn’t known I had. I gasp gently tipping my head back as he works that spot, his hands running up my torso cupping my breasts through my bra making my sexual appetite spike dramatically.

“I haven’t been touched like this for so long…” I whimper. He tilts his head up, a smirk playing upon his gorgeous lips as he unhooks my bra, tossing it to the floor carelessly. My body shuddered then, noticing my nipples had stiffened into tight pink buds. His tongue slowly reaches out, teasing them. I arch into him, grinding my hips into his, feeling the firmness of his erection pressing against my thigh. My cheeks instantly flush as pleasure scurries through my body, putting me in a daze as I watch him lean back and remove his hoodie and shirt. He wasn’t ripped but he was definitely tone and he was the most beautiful man I have ever seen. Almost immediately my hands reached out, feeling the crevices of his muscles in wonder before he leaned back down kissing a small line down my tummy, licking my skin lightly as he went each of the small slices that adorned it.

I had no objections when his fingers snapped my shorts open and just as I was hoping, the thoughts I was having about Aiden were fading quickly. He continued kissing then, kissing over my underwear before he finally took off my shorts and lace panties in one pull, throwing them to the side. I cooed gently as he licked and kissed my hips and inner thighs, removing his super skinnies as he was doing so. My eyes peered down through my lashes. From the looks of it, his penis was huge. It wasn’t monstrous, but it was definitely bigger than average by far.

My core by now was oozing, dripping wet, and hotter than the sun itself. I could smell my sex from here, and I was shaking just because my desire for him was blasting through the roof. His fingers slip between the lips of my vagina sliding up and down my wet slit.

“Oh Mikey, I want to feel you so bad… I need you!” I cry gently, when suddenly his thick finger sinks into me. I gasp gently, as he begins stroking my walls, twisting and rubbing. “Mikey!” I whimper, blushing as his eyes stare up at me, a soft loving expression on his face.

“I’m going to take the pain away Delilah, I will take it. You’ll never have to go through it again. I’m here princess, and I will never let him hurt you again.” He says huskily, before his tongue suddenly dives down tracing over my sensitive bud. I hadn’t felt anything so good until now. His tongue and fingers continued to assault my precious bundle of nerves, sending wave after wave pleasure rocketing through my body. My breath was coming out in quick spurts, moans laced within them.

“Mikey, I’m g-gonna---Ahh!” I stopped short as a powerful orgasm tore through me, sending into a sensory overload as I feel my female cream drenching his face and fingers. He rams them in to me harder, soft moans escaping his lips as he continues to tongue me, letting me ride out my orgasm. He finally stops and I am laying there panting, looking at him through heavy lidded eyes. “Please Mikey I need you… Fill me, please!” I say in exasperation, watching him smile softly before he leans up and presses his to mine once more, his tongue exploring my mouth, probing expertly.

“Of course, love.” I say gently before he takes his boxers off, letting his erection spring free. My guess on its size was right. It was long and thick, and I knew then there would be nothing that could fill me quite like he could. He grabs a hold of himself and guides it to my entrance, slowly easing it into me. I moan as it stretches me, throwing my arms around him as he moans harshly. “God, baby Deh…” He says, and begins slowly sliding in and out of me, making love to me. His lips caress mine passionately, our moans muffled by our heated kisses and fervent touching. The sensations running through my body were sheer bliss, like nothing I’d ever felt before. It was amazing. Each thrust massaged and stretched my walls, my core oozing around him. The pleasure was beginning to come too much for me to take, and he must’ve seen this on my face because he suddenly sped up, spearing me fast and hard. “Come for Delilah, come on, lose it right here.” He begs his fingers rubbing my clit now, flicking and pinching at it. Suddenly orgasm zipped through me and I shouted his name out in pure ecstasy, my vagina tightening around him when he suddenly releases a sultry male groan, spilling into me. I could feel him convulsing inside me, his fluids overflowing out of me as unleashed within me. For a mom he just stayed there buried within me, his forehead resting on mine as we both struggled to catch our breath.

After a minute, he finally pulls out of me and collapses next to me, immediately pulling my naked body against his.

“You’re amazing Delilah…” He whispers lightly, kissing my hair softly. I smile at this, and kiss his lips firmly as he closes his eyes, pulling me closer. “I’ll take care of you love.”

“Thank you for everything Mikey… I’m not going anywhere.”

“Good.” He whispers as I let out a yawn. “Sleepy, princess?” I nod my head groggily and he reaches over, flipping off the lamp. “Good night baby girl.” Not long after, I was fast asleep, ready to have dreams instead of nightmares.
Sign up to rate and review this story