Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

He love's me, He Loves me not

by jujucopyright

Franks the new kid to the area, trying to fit in but will he be able to do that with...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 892 words

?Blocked
AN Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction so please tell me what I can do to improve I Love feed back, also, I'm from New Zealand so some words will be spelt differently i.e Color=colour etc.. besides that enjoy and remember R&R

Gerards POV

Gerard watched as his breath formed in front of him, the chill of winter morning seeping deep into his bones and biting at his soul. Taking another long drag from his cigarette, he studied the small groups of people moving out of the cold and into the busy shops. Their stares never lingered long when they passed him. He was invisible to their eyes; always invisible unless they wanted something.

He exhaled slowly as he dropped his cigarette to the ground, crushing the burning bud with the tip of his boot before picking up his art folder and heading for his favourite café, Midnight Espresso. With his head bowed low he pushed the door open and was greeted by an aroma of fresh, strong coffee and the Misfits a soft hum beneath the chatter. At the counter, he ordered his usual coffee from the barrister and went to sit down at the table in the back, pulling out his sketchbook and pencils. This was his daily ritual. Studying the other people in the café, his delicate fingers glided over the paper as he drew, capturing their expressions. He looked past their false smiles and laughs, focussing on drawing what’s inside of them. Their eyes always revealed much more than they’d care to share. This was what he loved. Art was his soul, his passion and only love. Alongside music, his art had allowed him to grow up in a world where he felt safe instead of chained to the imprisonments of everyday life.

Gerard stayed in the café until well after dark, his concentration never breaking as he exploited the world around him, capturing it in its raw form and shading in colours that didn’t need to be there. It wasn’t until his legs and back began to cramp that he finally sat up. The café was almost empty now, like it always was this late. Stretching his arms, he stood up and carefully packed his things away before leaving. Once outside, he made his slow journey back home, pulling his jacket closer to his body. The sound of his boots crunching along the gravel pavement echoed as he walked down the now empty street. His house wasn’t far, only a ten minute walk give or take, carefully placing his art folder on the ground as he fumbled in his pockets for the keys, opening the door to the familiar sound of the TV blaring MTV, his younger brother Mikey would always have the it turned right up whenever their mother wasn’t home, late nights at the hospital meant the two usually had the place to themselves.

Dumping his jacket in the hallway Gerard slowly moved to the kitchen, turning on the coffee machine, running his hand through his hair he sighed, unaware of the small figure walking in, jumping slightly at the strange voice.

‘E-excuse me, could you tell me which way the bathroom is? Mikey said it was this way b-but I don’t know where bout’s.”

Frowning Gerard turned around and was greeted by what looked to be a small child, raising his eyebrows he looked the kid up and down, he was dressed in a tight pair of black skinnies with a Smashing Pumpkins shirt on, a pair of faded converse shoes and studded belt accompanied the outfit causing Gerard’s to curve into a small smirk, “I didn’t know my brother was a baby sitter? I knew he wanted a job but damn.” He chuckled as the boy went pink in the cheeks, his hazel eyes glaring back.

“I’m not a fucking kid thank you very much, I’m 16.”

“Well you look 12 and you’re acting like a 10 year-old,” Gerard retorted, causing the smaller boy to ball his fist “Anyway, the bathrooms upstairs to the right, can’t miss it shorty.” He chuckled to himself as he poured his coffee

“There you are Frank, I was beginning to think you got lost, ”Mikey grinned as he poked his head around the corner, pushing his glasses up his nose just to let them slide back down. “Hey Gerard, there’s pizza in the fridge, you’ve met Frank I see, he’s new here, just moved in across the road and guess what he plays guitar!”

Gerard grinned as he watched his brother ramble on about Frank while the shorter boy just stood there, his hands shoved into his jeans, nibbling softly on his lip piercing, his cheeks still pink, it was good that Mikey had a new friend even if we was short tempered, he smirked slightly at the pun, his gaze moving back to his brother.

“Yeah, that’s really cool Mike’s but I’ve got some art work I need to finish so I’ll catch you up later kay,” he smiled before grabbing his coffee and walking downstairs towards his room in the basement, turning the stereo on as The Misfits began to play low, humming along softly before starting to sketch, eyes, bright hazel eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story