Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broke Me and Left Me

Broke Me and Left Me

by DetonatorDangerHeart

Frank was 5 when his best friend left him, and his friend was 8. Six years down the road, the person he hates the most is back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 319 words

?Blocked
"Gee-Gee, I think I love you." Gerard looked into my eyes and said,"Of course you love me, we are best friends!" I shook my head and said sadly,
"Not like that Gee-Gee. I like you like-like you Gee." Gerard looked at me disgusted. Oh no, I am gonna lose my best friend.
"Frankie! That is so wrong! I am a boy, your a boy! Boys don't like boys!" He ran off, and I was left in my room crying alone.
I am 11 now, and I was 5 then. Me and Gerard never talked since then, and I still wince at the memory. Gerard had moved about a year later, and he never said bye. Ever. I still love him, but I hate him. If that makes sense.
I roll out of my big bed, and I sneeze. Damn bullies. I was tied up outside to a telephone pole, while it was raining. I am accidentally out of the closet at school. I haven't even really confirmed it. But I, being small and wearing makeup. NO. Not colors, just black eyeliner and a layer of black eye shadow.
"Franklin Iero! Get your ass out of bed! Time to go to school!" Oh great, another day. Apparently there is a new kid today. Yay. Ray and Bob are actually excited, those two are my friends. But, they are used to me being quiet. They miss Gerard, as we were all friends when we were little. But.... Every time they talked about him I broke into tears.
I also missed Mikey, but he moved along with Gerard. But he still called, Mikey I mean, and apparently Gerard is just a jack ass now a days.
Gerard, too gets bullied. But like I care, I loved him and he just started to hate me. Goes to show how much you can rely on someone. Goes to show what happens when you trustsomeone.
Sign up to rate and review this story